Lost Or Found? DROGO FANFICTI...

Lovetwinkle018 által

My own version of "Is it love? Drogo" with same bases but different twists. Hope Smith, a decent girl, volunt... Több

Drogo Chapter 1 (ANOTHER CHANCE)
Drogo Chapter 2 (PERMISSION)
Drogo Chapter 3 (THE PAST)
Drogo Chapter 4 (A Mysterious Door)
DROGO Chapter 5 (A New Atmosphere)
DROGO Chapter 6 (Ruined Reputation)
DROGO Chapter 7 (Part Of The Family?)
DROGO Chapter 8 (Grumpy Mood)
DROGO Chapter 9 (TIME FOR TRUTH)
DROGO Chapter 10 (FEAR)
DROGO Chapter 11 (Realization)
DROGO Chapter 12 (A Maze Of Corridors)
DROGO Chapter 13 (Revelation)
DROGO Chapter 14 (Discussion)
DROGO Chapter 15 (An unfair game.)
DROGO Chapter 16 (A Long Day)
DROGO Chapter 17 (Charisma)
DROGO Chapter 18 (Strong emotions)
DROGO CHAPTER 19 (Nightmare or Truth?)
DROGO Chapter 20 (A Little Care)
DROGO Chapter 21 (Old Memories)
DROGO Chapter 22 (Lets just pretend)
DROGO Chapter 23 (Professor Sebastian)
DROGO Chapter 24 (A Final Decision)
DROGO Chapter 25 (Beyond Endurance)
DROGO Chapter 26 (What Will Happen Next?)
DROGO Chapter 27 (Understandings)
DROGO Chapter 28 (A Step Forward)
DROGO Chapter 29 (Moon)
DROGO Chapter 30 (A little fun)
DROGO Chapter 31 (Identity Crises)
DROGO Chapter 32 (Powers... A Blessing Or Curse?)
Drogo Chapter 33 (Ivan And Drogo)
DROGO Chapter 34 (A Wolf At Forest?)
DROGO Chapter 35 (Magic And Love)
DROGO Chapter 36 (Steps Toward Darkness?)
DROGO Chapter 37 (A Gift Or Proposal?)
DROGO Chapter 38 ( Accidents Happen)
ANNOUNCEMENT
DROGO CHAPTER 39
DROGO POV (PART ONE)
DROGO Chapter 40 (Better Than Expected)

DROGO POV (PART 2)

622 12 7
Lovetwinkle018 által

As the time passes my mind wandered about the life I was living before Hope arrives, I didn't use to had such emotions, excitement to meet someone? Loving someone more than myself? The feeling of jealousy? No I don't remember feeling jealous over people... I was just a vampire, who used to pretend like human and steal as much fun as possible... But she came, and changed me, coming to think of it she was always straight forward... To a great extent she was... Then what happened?

I left the outhouse to get fresh air and started roaming in the streets of town, my gaze fell to Mystery Spell University...

No... I won't let that wolf do his thing right... I will go right now and clear everything with her... If Sebastian thinks he can put anything on Hope then he's going to face me first...

I turned my way to the manor determined to ask Hope more about it and make it right, now... As I entered the manor I saw Peter at entrance who was a bit shocked to see me.

Peter: "You took your time Drogo."

Drogo: "Shut up."

I ignored him and made my way to Hope's room I opened the door and I was surprised there was no one, that made me realize that I can't sense her aura... I knocked the bathroom door but no answer I turned my head and saw her phone on the table I picked it up and searched if she had any plans for night but no clue... I went to the entrance to ask Peter about it.

Drogo: "Peter, where is Hope?"

Peter seemed shocked at my question and stood up from his place.

Peter: "In her room?"

His statement was more of a question, slowly fear started to take its place... I turned and rapidly checked every room of the manor except Nicolae's but couldn't find her anywhere I returned to Peter at living in a matter of seconds...

Peter: "What's going on Drogo?"

He asked impatiently.

Drogo: "She is not here Peter."

Peter: "What?"

Drogo: "SHE IS NOT HERE PETER!"

Unable to control my fear I yelled at him, Nicolae entered at room all angry.

Nicolae: "Can I ask you why are you screaming Drogo?"

Peter: "She was just right here few minutes ago."

I put my palm on my head and squeezed my head in frustration.

Drogo: "You both behave as if there's no better watchman other than you and you couldn't sense a witch going out of manor."

Nicolae: "Is it possible that she went to her Osborne friend?"

Drogo: "Her phone was on the table, she doesn't leave her phone."

Nicolae: "We should at least wait for some time, why would she leave the manor."

I remembered my argument with her, she trusted us with her powers and I totally blamed her... As if it's a crime!

(Is it possible that she left?)

Peter: "It is not true Drogo, just an hour ago she was right in her room waiting for you she had nothing of that sort in her mind."

My emotions are getting at their peak I can't hide my thoughts from Peter anymore.

Nicolae suddenly came in front of me with anger all over his face.

Nicolae: "What is going on between you and Hope, Drogo."

And apparently from Nicolae as well.

I turned my face from him, he squeezed my arm with his force that couldn't harm me but I could feel his intense anger.

Nicolae: "I am asking you something, why would she leave manor for you and why are you so worried about her?"

I could see his fangs out and redness in his eyes, he knows it already but he wants me to utter it myself, there is no point in hiding anything anymore.

Drogo: "Because I love her and she loves me."

He pushed me back clearly angry but I continued..

Drogo: "And you can't stop us Nicolae."

Nicolae: "Are you out of your mind Drogo? Do you know anything you say?"

Drogo: "I know exactly what I am saying Nicolae, I'm fed up of hiding it with you anyways, you don't rule my life."

Nicolae lunges himself on me forgetting his own rules he made that no one fights physically at this damn manor I was ready to dodge but Peter stopped him in his way asking him to calm down that didn't had any effect on him.

Nicolae: "Why are you putting her in danger?"

Drogo: "I am not putting her in any danger Nicolae!"

Nicolae: "Have you forgotten what you are?"

Drogo: "She is a witch herself Nicolae! She can decide for herself."

Nicolae paused for a moment glaring at me... I know he is going to try his best to stop me from doing this all...

Nicolae: "Do you have any idea what will happened when Father will know about it? What problems might take place?"

Drogo: "Speak for yourself Nicolae, he's not MY father and right now my only problem is you."

Nicolae: "Why do you behave like you don't know? When will you leave this childish behavior Drogo!"

Drogo: "Hope and I both are grownups we both know what's best for us do you get it?"

Nicolae: "She cannot decide until she'll see Victor herself."

Raged seized me, I don't like that he's using Victor against us...

Drogo: "That day won't come Nicolae! Stop it."

It's useless to ask him to stop, he won't get over with it till I change my mind.

Peter: "Nicolae, it's enough... As you can see Hope is strong enough. There's nothing to fear anymore."

Nicolae: "It doesn't convince me."

As if I'm gonna convince him.

I went out of manor and started searching for her in our garden, as the time passes my steps turned towards the town, Step by step I reached the house of Sarah Osborne I didn't smell her in my way and that just keep giving bad signal... Strangely her house was locked...

(What...)

Until this time I had some hope that she's with Osborne but if she's not here then where could she go? The voice of a car engine took my attention...

Ivan with Sarah, with how frankly they are laughing I'm certain they are unaware... Before they could notice me and start their useless question I changed my way but I don't know which way to search now?

Drogo: "Dammit Hope, Where are you?"

I whispered to myself... I had no idea where to search now? I started thinking insanely I put my hand on my forehead and thought about all her friends... Who else does she see except Sarah and Ivan? I couldn't recall anyone...

What should I do now?

In a hurry, I went towards University... the main door was locked, I had my ways and got in there I knew that it's useless but still there was a silent wish that I could find her in there... But I realized quickly it's of no use, all rooms are locked. I turned and searched in all Café, clubs but it was useless... I took some air and tried thinking about anything in past days... No she can't leave this town in such a short time, she is here... I am missing something... I started recalling where ever she likes to go and suddenly it hit me.

THE FOREST DAMN!

Last time she went into the forest just to take some air... I turned and run towards the forest. I was out of my mind and couldn't control myself anymore, I searched and search those thorns of trees were cutting me but I was healing immediately same cannot be said for my hoodie I was wearing. After searching for minutes I paused in mid of Forest panting...

"HOPE"

I cried as louder as I could, it echoed in the forest but there was no comeback. I stood up there not thinking anymore... I have nothing to think...

"Have I lost her?"

I thought ... No She is here still here I just have to take a moment... I tried to focus to things more firmly... But all of a sudden something tinges in my nose... A Smell... Blood? It's weak I inhale strongly... It's blood... Where? I turned my head from where it was coming and made my way there but steadily... I don't want to miss anything now... It got stronger as stronger as the fear in my heart, as I reached the road leading its way towards the manor it became real...

Blood!! A lot of blood...

I sit nearby it, wet my hands and smell its captivating... I had filled myself on afternoon otherwise I was sure I would've just started licking it... Could it be of Hope? As I was thinking another smell entered in my senses... Wolves... Werewolve?... Noo it can't be...

I rubbed my hand on the road to clean it off, I stood up shaking a bit, no I don't want to lose myself... Nothing bad happened I just have to inform Nicolae I know... I ran back to manor as fast as I could I ignored Peter on the entrance who waiting seemingly waiting for me and opened the door of living room with such immense strength that it broke off.

Drogo: "NICOLAE!"

He is on phone Do Hell with his phone call, I wanted to speak but he signled me to wait he never does that in such circumstances I'm sure it's something then. On the other side I heard Sebastian voice.

Sebastian: "Hope is with me."

I got shocked... What did he did with her?

Peter: "Ask him where he is."

Nicolae: "Give your phone to Hope I want to talk to her."

Sebastian: "She can't come right now."

Drogo: "NICOLAE ASK HIM WHERE HE IS!"

Nicolae: "Why can't she come? Sebastian... If you're hiding something..."

Sebastian: "Nicolae, I want you to calm them down, and then come to my house."

I left the manor with speed and without thinking about exposing myself took the way to Sebastians, I reached there in a matter of seconds, broke off the door and opening it standing in front of Sebastian...

Drogo: "Where is Hope?"

As I completed my sentence Nicolae and Peter emerged from my back and stood by my side.

Sebastian: "I'd tell you everything if you all calm down first."

Drogo: "I don't want to hear anything out of you, just tell me WHERE SHE IS!"

Peter: "Drogo."

Peter called out to me to calm me down but no I won't I just want that beast to open his tongue and I'd kill him today... He has messed up bad this time I'd let him know!

Nicolae: "Don't test our patience Sebastian."

He looked back to a girl standing behind him, and gave out a guilty posture...

Sebastian: "Hope was hit by my car..."

(Lie)

Nicolae: "What..."

Nicolae asked this, with a low voice mere murmuring;

Nicolae: "How is she now?"

Sebastian: "She will be fine with time."

Drogo: "I want to see her right now, where is she?"

Sebastian: "Drogo..."

Drogo: "ANSWER ME!"

Sebastian: "In there but she will be.."

I didn't give him enough time and went in the bedroom to check her... As I entered I paused in my way... I sighed, it was a mere sigh of relief... She is alive... God knows I thought the worse but I soon perceived her condition... Bandages... On her head... On her shoulder... little scratches on her face... God knows what is hidden under the sheets...

I came near here and sat close to her, I stare at her forehead, she emits smell of blood.

Drogo: "It's my fault."

I murmured to myself... Yes... She told me everything... She trusted me... She tried to stop me... All this would've been spared if only I could listen to her...

Drogo: "Why was I so much Stupid, Hope."

I don't want to break down, I don't want to cry, I tried my best to keep my tears in me...

Drogo: "I won't let this go easily."

I stood up determined and reached the living, there that beast was explaining what happened.

Ivy: "Because she's a powerful creature herself, her body refuses to accept my help at its full."

Peter: "Because she's a Black witch."

Sebastian: "So she did tell you after all."

Drogo: "You're the one who put that in her head."

He sighed and turned back to me.

Drogo: "Didn't you?"

Sebastian: "I wanted to protect her."

Drogo: "FROM WHO US? IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYTHING HAPPENED!"

I marched myself at him with all intentions of killing him at once, to his luck he dodged me and punch me back in anger, This fight has just started, I would've get my hands on him if only Peter and Nicolae weren't holding me back... How much I hate both of them. I won't let him go, I showed my fangs and I was ready to bite him I don't want to hide my intentions from them as they perceive it Nicolae shouted.

Nicolae: "CONTROL YOURSELF!"

Drogo: "I WILL KILL HIM."

Peter: "THERE'S NO POINT FIGHTING DROGO."

Peter and Nicolae aren't making this easy for me, I loathe his firmness that I can't reach him and bawled at him

Drogo: "YOU PUT YOUR BULLSHIT IN HER HEAD, YOU HIT HER WITH YOUR CAR, YOU DID THAT TO HER. I WON'T SPARE YOU, YOU BASTARD!"

Sebastian: "YOU HAVE GONE MAD BARTHOLY."

Sebastian: "And if I'm responsible for that then what did she want to tell you at that time? Tell me she wasn't there searching for you. Where were you when she left the manor?"

I stopped immediately as his words hit me and I wondered why did she leave the manor at that time... Was she searching for me? I remained on my spot not moving seeing me calmed down Nicolae offered.

Nicolae: "We are taking her back to the manor."

Sebastian: "You can't take her..."

Peter: "You did enough for one day Professor, it's better if you leave it to us now."

Ivy: "You can't take her anywhere before she wakes up, otherwise the spell won't work."

Sebastian: "If only you could wait for some time, as soon as she will wake up I will drop her there myself."

No way I am gonna let that happen.

Drogo: "I won't leave her."

Sebastian: "If you want you can stay for time being, but only if you can contain yourself."

I turned my face from him, Nicolae was the one to nod as if signaling that it's for the best and yes it was what I want at the moment was only that Hope gets fine then I was sure to deal with him again, the blood on that road, the scent of wolves... It can't be a coincidence...

Sebastian went out of the house, followed by his Phoenix... Before leaving, Nicolae advised me not to lose my cool I told him the details and why do I suspect Sebastian but he wasn't very convinced and forbade me to do anything until Hope wakes up... As all of them left the house I went back to the room again...

I sit on my knees close to Hope, I don't want to miss a sight of her anymore... As if she'd disappear if I turn my face from her... I realized how much I fear losing her...

Drogo: "I was soo terrified..."

I hate it... I hate confessing my fears, I rubbed my forehead with my hands shaking my head...

Drogo: "Hope... Please open your eyes, we will go back to manor."

I was interrupted by the sound of footsteps, and perceived the Phoenix hasn't left yet... Somehow they won't let me stay with her alone... I didn't had to turn my head to know she was standing behind me. She kept standing there for minutes I didn't turn my head but the feeling of she's watching over me irritates me. Annoyed I stood up sternly passing her through the doorway I picked an armchair that was on the living room, she gave me side as I passed her the second time I put that armchair at a corner of that room.

Drogo: "I know you're here to keep an eye on me, feel free to make it obvious."

She arched her eyebrow but didn't say a word, Making it a cat walk she sat comfortably, she had started to seem peculiar to me, I sat on my place watched over Hope all night avoiding her looks, I kept my face close to her, the rising of her chest inhaling the air, the beating of her heart and the sound of her breathe gave me courage, in some time I realized there's another sound, I looked up at the phoenix and she was sleeping, I rolled my eyes on her...

I looked at Hope and sighed again,

I leaned towards her, and closed my eyes feeling her close to myself I whispered.

Drogo: "Wake up Hope."

And it started hitting me little by little, every day when I told her to use magic...

"'-Strange things are happening...'

'Strange Things?'

'I get frustrated and bad things starts to happen... And I feel somehow responsible for it...'

'I'm kind of getting a feeling, this is not reliable... This idea I mean.'"

I opened my eyes again still close to her,

Drogo: "Punish me, get mad at me but come back..."

I wanted the time to pass as soon as possible but it seemed to stop for me, for hours I kept waiting but there was no sign of any movement. Sensing the aura of Sebastian I flinch trying to ignore him. He opened the door and quietly progressed to the changing room, I remained silent in his presence as the last few hours, but as he opened the door to leave I couldn't help myself bit stop him in his way by calling him in a mere whisper.

Drogo: "When she will wake up... I am going to ask her what happened... Let's see if her story matches with yours."

Hours passed, I was in my pool of thoughts when the phoenix woke up and went out of the room. In her absence I took Hope name a few time, nothing in this world can make me believe that she won't come for me. I heard my phone ringing it was Peter, I ventured to move towards the window in order to talk to Peter. I didn't made a sound until Peter asked me himself.

Peter: "Is she awake?"

Drogo: "No..."

I heard a resigned sigh.

Peter: "Is there any changes?"

I didn't reply him for some time, letting him realize himself.

Peter: "She will be fine."

Drogo: "I know..."

On those words he hang up the phone, I was looking outside to the view when I heard a light, inaudible voice...

"Drogo..."

I turned back as quick I could and ran my way towards her... putting my palm on her head in disbelieve I exclaimed.

Drogo: "Hope, you're awake..."

I let out a smile... Gosh I realized how deadly pale I was. It felt like a heart started to beat again or the world has come back to its routine...

She moved her head a little and nodded.

Hope: "Drogo I wanted to... Say something."

Drogo: "Whatever you have to tell me Hope... I promise I will always hear you."

I kissed her forehead giving her courage to speak up.

Hope: "I'm so sorry."

I was taken aback from her apology, even Peter knew I was wrong then why is she apologizing?

Hope: "I should've told you everything first."

Her eyes started to get wet with tears.

Drogo: "You did."

She paused, seemingly perplexed.

Lowering my head in guilt I continued...

Drogo: "When you were unconscious I realized how much you had told me about... About those incidents Hope..."

She looked down trying to recall.

Drogo: "It's my fault Hope I... I can't apologize enough for neglecting all those things."

She put her left hand on her ribs and right on bed trying to sit, I placed few pillows on her back to make her comfortable... She offered me her hand as I took a hold of it she gently pulled me towards her and I hugged her taking her signal, in her embrace I took as much scent as possible, I felt alive again, I am mesmerize by this life in her, the twinkle in her eyes gives me relief... Last night was terrible I never thought one could feel such fear in seconds.

Hope: "It's alright."

I let go of her caressing her cheeks I looked into her eyes. She smiled at my gesture.

Drogo: "Never leave me like that again.

She smiled but her smile faded and confusion was visible on her face. Her thoughts were clear she was confused how she ended up here.

Hope: "Drogo... What happened with me?

I flinched my eye brows not sure what to say. I was waiting for her to tell me what exactly happened. I didn't want to put Sebastian story in her head again...

Hope: "Drogo?"

Drogo: "I... We... Founded you in the forest."

She stared at me with brooding eyes suddenly she gasped.

Hope: "I... I thought you're at outhouse... the lights were on."

I lean towards her listening to everything she's telling me carefully.

Drogo: "Then?"

Hope: "There..."

She paused looking down, she put her hand on her forehead... I was going to ask her to stop if recalling everything was tiring her but her next statement stirred me.

Hope: "There was a wolf... I think it hurt me."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.4K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
10.4K 226 22
You're a demigod, a daughter of Thor. Being a demigod makes you pretty much immortal. No one knows why for sure, your mother has told you that a witc...
6.2K 513 39
Mature Content! *** We all know all about the three Bartholy brothers: Nicolae, Peter and Drogo, and how they became vampires. But what about their...
28.5K 1K 4
"Know one thing very clearly, babe. I will never be bound to you for eternity at the cost of anything. Even my life." She was all alone in the world...