Whenever You're Ready (S.M...

Von gig_osakpolo

When Shawn Mendes is in a forced relationship with Camila Cabello, his life has changed forever. But what hap... Mehr

Tour
Distracted
Truth
A Threat or A Warning?
Surprise
Birthday Party
Song Cover
Unexpected
Everytime We Touch
I'm Ready
Finally Happy
A Date
Exposed
Can't Let You Go
Olivia's Birthday
This Summer
Hate Comments
Suicide Attempt
Help Wanted
A Surprised Guest
Shawn's Birthday
Time For Goodbye
Home at Last
Him & I
The Gift Of Evie
Something About You
Forgotten Anniversary
I'm Sorry
After Tour
Marrying Shawn?
Yes
Engaged 💍
The Surprise
Unexpected Surprise
Triplets
Baby Shower For The Triplets
The Arrival
Models
The School Play
Accident
Life Updates
Side Effects
Home Sweet Home
The Girls' Birthday
Family Vacation
Rome, Italy
Rumour
Forgive me
Hate Again
Can't Take It Anymore
Taking Camila Down
Trouble's Over
Tour Again?
The Tour ll
Grammy Nominations
Updates
We're In This Together
Surgery
The Girls' 10th Birthday
Shawn Mendes 4
Symptoms
Pregnant
Announcement
The Juno Awards
Incident
Missing You Already
Finding Your Love Again
A New Guy?
My Heart Still Beats For You
So Good To Be Home

Unexpected Proposal

85 2 3
Von gig_osakpolo

Shawn p.o.v

Alessia was just the most amazing girl in the world, she was the one that I wanna spend my future with. She's beautiful, she's sweet, and there's so many things that I love about her that I can't say everything. I knew I had to take our relationship to the next level. Yup, I was gonna ask her to marry me. I know it was early, but as much as I loved her, I wanted her to be with me for the rest of my life. I already bought the ring which was $65. And i knew exactly where to do it. The beach was one of Alessia's favorite places to go so I am gonna propose to her there. I was a little nervous but I knew I got the hang of it.

Me and Alessia met up at the beach and she was confused and she kind of smiled cause she saw me all dressed up.

Alessia: "I didn't know it was official so I came down here like this, sorry."

Shawn: "It's okay."

Alessia: "What is going on, exactly?"

Shawn: "I wanna ask you something."

Alessia: "Okay."

I held onto her hands.

Shawn: "Alessia, you are the most amazing girl in the world. You make me so incredibly happy. Ever since I've met you, I knew you had to be my girlfriend. You were so beautiful and so talented that I couldn't help but just to admire you. I was so scared to admit my feelings for you since that first day. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you because you were special. I love you, Alessia."

Alessia: "I love you too."

I went down on one of my knee and Alessia was looking surprised as if she didn't expect it to happen. 

Shawn: "Alessia, will you marry me?"

She was looking at me for a couple of minutes as she smiled. 

Alessia: "Shawn, I-"

Shawn: "I know it was too soon but..."

Alessia: "I can't marry you..."

Shawn: "What?"

Alessia: "I'm sorry, i-i can't..."

Shawn: "Why not?"

She looked at me for a couple of minutes.

Alessia: "I-I just can't, i need more time, i need to go.."

Alessia ran home without looking back. I couldn't believe she said no. I couldn't understand why but my heart was broken. Although, she did say she needed time so maybe she will or will not marry me. I was hoping she'd come back and accept.

A/N: End of chapter! Why didn't Alessia accept Shawn's proposal? Find out in the upcoming chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3K 70 29
alessia is on tour with her best friend liv, and her drummer Adrian and guitar player Eric. During this tour, she meets Shawn and the two of them han...
198K 6.1K 33
While coping with loss, Camila Cabello strikes an unlikely friendship with Shawn Mendes that bloomed into a whirlwind of romance that throws Camila i...
5.1K 227 16
Please read Our Lives: Shawn and Camila before reading this as this is the OFFICIAL sequel to it. Things won't really make sense if you don't so... S...
6.7K 1K 54
**Shawn Mendes & Camilla Cabello Fanfiction** #third and the final book in the Forever'Series A love that was bound to happen. A love that was inevit...