A little bit of love (boy x b...

Від litdeter07

Loving can hurt. That's undeniable. Meet Lucas Hills, with a sad past filled with family problems and brothe... Більше

A little heads up
Chap 1. Noise
Chap 2. Not all relationships are perfect
Chap 3. Revenged is sweet
Chap 4. The game
Chap 5. Starting with a question
Chap 6. Haunted dreams
Chap 7. Cafe Delight
Chap 8. A deep cut
Chap 10. Fear in water
Chap 11. Ships sailing
Chap 12. The " Perfect " date
Chap 13. You are who you are
Chap 14. The memory that hurts
Chap 15. The boy who hates the truth
Chap 16. The best way to answer you
Chap 17. The lucky note receiver
Chap 18.Where is Luke?
Chap 19. Playboy and abuser
Chap 20. Love causes pain
Chap 21. Flower language
Chap 22. Gossip boys
Chap 23. Jayden hate birthday parties
Chap 24. Cheating?
Chap 25. Good or bad?
Chap 26. Little crush
Chap 27. Realization
Chap 28. Admit and confess?
Chap 29. Forever embedded in our memory
Chap 30. I love you
Chap 31. The 3 hours before....
Chap 32. 911, what's your emergency?
Chap 33. Protect?
Chap 34. The reason why
Chap 35. Reading his thoughts
Chap 36. A little ray of light
Chap 37. My brother
Chap 38. Emergency call
Chap 39. No one's perfect
Chap 40. Thank you

Chap 9. Kisses on his hand

91 7 3
Від litdeter07

  ' That's not fair!!! ' 

  ' Life's never fair. ' 

  ' You know I can buy my own dinner. ' 

  ' Oh yeah? Good luck finding the money I've hidden. ' 

  Lucas curse underneath his breath and look straight at the board, signalling the end of the fiery argument while Luke who sits beside him let out a smirk of satisfaction and victorious.  

  ' The more people, the faster we get the work done. Simple as that. ' Luke tease again. The twin's were having a serious quarrel over the detention that was scheduled this Friday after school. Luke demanded that he would not cook dinner for Lucas if he wouldn't help him clean the pool with suck - face Alan. Of course, Lucas objects without a second thought but then, the horrible thought struck him like lightning. 

  I don't know how cook!!!  His mind screams and the sirens seem to go off in his head. An imaginary fire starts and the water came splashing down, trying to put it out. True it's words, Lucas couldn't even cook the simplest instant noodles without either burning himself or the kitchen up. Darn him!!!  Lucas was not happy when Luke uses ' the cooking ' to threaten him which Luke does every time when he needed Lucas's help. 

  He was the victim in the fight and yet he has to get detention too. Nope, not by his brother. Guess again. But by his pride. Just great. ' You're an idiot, you know that? ' 

  ' I know you're a dumbass. ' Luke states calmly, writing on his book while Lucas glowers at him. 

  ' Shit head. ' 

  ' Noob. ' 

  ' Stupid. ' 

  ' How about you two write a whole page of those words down? ' A creepy old man's voice was suddenly heard behind them, making them whip their heads back, their eyes widening at the sight ' M....Mr. Wi...William. ' Lucas stutters. Oops.....bad luck. Mr. William is known to be the fiercest teacher and of course, most unreasonable teacher in school and he sometimes punish student for no cause. The students all do like him eh?! 

  ' Make the two pages. ' He says before walking off. He stops just in front of the white board, inches away from it actually and turn around briskly, announcing in front of the class. ' I expect it by today as usual. ' That.....was the bomb, ladies and gentlemen. 

  The two brothers toss away their troubles of the incoming detention to the back of their heads and immediately started fumbling their bags to find papers and start taking the words down, though having trouble remembering what were the words. Mr. William clicks his tongue before clearing his throat loudly, scaring up a sleeping student whose tumbler slipped off the desk and crashed onto the floor with a clang!! Catching three students that's not paying attention in class. Seriously, what could be worse? 

  ' Owen.....  ' Mr. William's dark and deep voice echos through the class making everyone straighten their backs. What?! Out of habit. 

  It was finally yet another day of out favourite recess time. Aaron was walking down the hallway towards the cafeteria until he spots Marcus lingering around the janitor closet furtively. His face split into a charming grin and sneaks towards his friend. ' Yo, Marcus. Whatssup with you? What are you doing here? ' Marcus almost shrieks out of shock at Aaron's sudden loud voice as the boy clamps his hand onto his shoulder. Marcus quickly covers his mouth with both hands to prevent himself from screaming out like a girl.  

  The finger pressed on Marcus's lips, the death glare on his face and a middle finger pointed out was enough to signal Aaron to keep his mouth shut. Aaron nods giddily, still pleased with his actions, and made a ' why ' hand movement. His friend pointed towards the door and make a little space for him to squeeze in to watch a front row show. Aaron's curiosity got better of him as he creep towards to check what's so mysterious inside the room. 

  He swears his eyes almost pop out. 

  Let me remind you. Janitor closet. That's what the sign says on the door. Yet inside was two students. Daniel and his girlfriend. Banging each other. 

  Aaron almost vomited at the sight as he made gagging sounds. Marcus held back a laugh while hugging his stomach painfully and tries to shut his mouth. ' Wanna prank them? ' Marcus ask giggling like maniac while Aaron just shook his head furiously. So hard that bone cracking sounds could be heard. 

  ' Aww....Come on. It'll be fun. ' Marcus pleads again, stilling grinning from ear to ear. ' No means no. I don't want to see them naked ever again! Did you even see the look when Daniel shove his tongue inside her mouth?! Or when he grab her boobs and squeeze them firmly in his hand!? Even my own nipples are starting to hurt!! Or maybe even when--- ' Aaron was cut short by Marcus shushing him again. Well, there's one thing you might want to know about Aaron. He's super descriptive when it comes to things, he thinks are disgusting. Example? Right now. 

  By now, the sound of skin slapping and moaning were getting louder and louder. ' I have enough of this. I think I wanna puke. ' Aaron stood up rapidly from his squatting position and storm off, taking a sharp left turn to the boy's bathroom. 

  Marcus watches as his best mate runs off, leaving him. He just seem can't stand these things, can he? It's already pretty common here. Guess I'll have to make him get use to it then.  Marcus is determine to. He snickers evilly suddenly as a fantastic thought just came to him. ' Oh well, who says I can't have my fun. ' he mutters to himself and turn around again to face the door and clear his throat softly, careful not to be heard. 

  One. 

  Two. 

  Three.   

  ' Whose in there!? Come out right now!! This is a school!! Not a playroom!! ' Marcus mimics Principal Robert all while pounding his fist on the door boomingly. ' Shit!! ' was the first thing that was immediately heard coming from inside. Following next was a lot of crashing and tumbling sounds.  

  ' What do you think you're doing in there!!?? ' The bad boy shouted again, this time even similar. 'No!!! We....we're j..just...loo...looking...u..up ho...homewo...work!!! ' The speaker inside was obviously panting hard and her heart was racing fast. She hurriedly picks up the clothes and tries to get dress but all got entangled together. 

  ' Fuck!! ' Daniel curse and struggles to fix his shirt but all was too late when the sound outside demanded. '  What's taking you so long?? I'm coming in!!! ' Marcus was just too good in this. He even learnt how to pick a lock himself through online Youtube tutorial. ' Noooooo!!!!! Wait wait wait wait!!!' Bam!!! 

  Too late. 

  Marcus slams open the door and screams out with his full strength, fully aware that he's going to lose his voice tomorrow. ' DANIEL IS FUCKING ASHLEY IN THE JANITOR'S CLOSET!!!! BRING YOUR PHONE TO SEE SOME JUICY DETAILS!!!!  ' in the hallway. 

  The looks on the both of their face were..... PRICELESS!!!! Daniel and his girlfriend stares at Marcus as if he'd just announce that Tacos is banned from America. The whole room was dead quite now. Marcus made a slow motion and raises his phone out from his pocket. 

  Snap. Well, say Cheese!! 

  ' Happy fucking day. ' His voice was beyond a whisper but everyone in the room heard it clearly. The second later, Marcus was laughing his head off and tears were brimming in his eyes. Daniel regain from his trance, rushing towards Marcus and made an attempt to grab him by the collar but the other boy's reflex were quicker. 

  He was already out of the hallway and laughing out loud like a psychopath. ' BEST DAY EVER IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! ' Marcus whoops and runs towards the direction of the cafeteria. ' MARCUS ETHAN JOHNSON!!!!!!! YOU'RE SOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!! ' Daniel was still hiding in behind the doors because he's technically still naked but his thundering voice was heard all the way from the ringing corridors till the school's field. 

  Hmm.... That loud huh? 

  ' Did you heard that? ' Charles ask and picked his ears, his head tilting to the right slightly. 'What? ' Sera ask. ' The screaming. ' he replies. 

  ' There's no screaming. Probably just a fly flying past your ear. ' Lucas says calmly. Charles nod innocently and put the rest aside. ' Okay, so let me get this straight. You and your brother..... Luke.... are partners for the assignment. ' Lina looks straight at Lucas with eyes of pithiness. 

  ' Yeah. Bummer right? ' Lucas sighs wearily and munch on his oatmeal biscuits. The other three remain silent but shares a knowing look. All of them knew Lucas and Luke despise each other. At least, that's what Lucas tells them. They hardly talk to each other at school and never makes eye contact. Completely like strangers. 

  ' Maybe it's not that bad? I mean, you probably can get to know him better and ..... ' Sera trails off, unsure of even what to say. Lucas was definitely not taking the idea well.

  ' Well Charles and I were paired together. ' Lina says. The sweet but tough girl easily reads Lucas's expression and changes the topic off him. The others eyes promptly went wide. ' Wait what!!?? That's impossible!!! Why!!!??? How!!?? ' Both Sera and Lucas screams in unison. 

  ' I don't know. I was actually kinda shock myself. But I guess.....it's fate. ' Charles smiles, making Lina did too. They look at each other with so much admiration in their eyes.' That's just so unfair!!! ' Lucas pouts and crosses his arms. ' The world is never fair.'  Sera says but grumbles under her breath too. ' Yeah yeah. I don't need everyone telling me that already!! ' He puffs out and crosses his arms together like a little child about to throw a tantrum. 

  Luke and Liam were chatting away when they saw Aaron trudging towards them with a pale and sick look on his face. The boy slumps on the seat beside Luke and straight away face - plant on the table. 

  ' Hey Aaron. Are you okay? You look sick. ' Luke ask softly and gently as he wrap an arm around Aaron's shoulder, pulling him closer to his chest. He lets the boy lean onto him for support. ' I don't feel good. ' Aaron mumbles weakly, hand unconsciously cover up his face. 

  Liam lightly touches his friend's forehead but retreated back at once. ' Damn, his forehead is literally burning. ' He says as he massages the back of his hand. Aaron was just about to experiment it himself but Luke made the move first and hastily carries up Aaron bridal style. The petite boy fit perfectly in his embrace just like he was meant to be in there.

  ' Shh....I know it hurts. Just bear with me okay? I'm taking you to the nurse. ' Luke whispers in Aaron's ears. It wasn't meant to be in a steamy kind of way but Aaron still shivers as the hot air blows onto his pale white skin. He melted into Luke's comforting touch and gradually, his eyes began to droop and eventually......closed. 

  ' He's going to be fine. But it wasn't a light fever either. 39.4 Celsius. Better watch over your boyfriend here to be sure he's taking care of himself. ' Luke blushes red at the mention of the word 'boyfriend'. Mrs. Well just smirks at his reaction. She shakes her head while heading back to her desk, giving them a little privacy.  

  ' No, you got it wrong. We're not dating. He's just a really good friend of mine. ' Luke calls out over the closed curtains even if he knows that the nurse will surely ignore him. Taking a seat and looking down at the fragile boy whose skin was flushed red and was panting a little, he couldn't stop the happy smile from appearing. 

  Aaron, his white - grey hair that brings out a unique beauty, HIS unique beauty. Sky blue eyes that is bright enough to light up anyone's day. He who always wear a smile no matter how tough his day went. His small hands that Luke always find interesting to held them in his owns, playing with his sleek and long pianist fingers. 

  Luke traces a finger along his cheeks. Of course, let's not forget that. Aaron's peach color skin now turns cherry red. It does suit him perfectly but Luke will rather have him turn back to his original state. The one that signifies Aaron as healthy and well.  

  Luke's hands again slowly inch towards Aaron's and held them in his palms. Bringing them up gently and kisses it lovingly on top with the lips. ' Get well soon, Aaron. ' Luke's whisper was faint but hinted with sweetness like honey. 

  Mrs. Well fixed her glasses at the words, she somehow managed to catch and smile affectionately.

   ' Looks like it's just the start of another lovely story. ' 

  Hey guys. Hmm.... how did you find the chapter? Extra cheesy than the rest so far eh? I love it. It's cute and made my heart fuzzy. Hope it had the same effect on you too!! Comment down below to tell me if you felt it as well. Also, if you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to vote before passing onwards. Thank you!! 

Vote  .  Comment  .  Love

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

ORIGINAL:The Boy With A Touch Of Cancer(BxB) Від Jeanne

Підліткова література

80.1K 3.6K 32
"Leo pinned me against the wall with his hips; his hands gently gripping my wrists, keeping my arms above my head against the cool brick behind me. ...
18.7K 367 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...
3.1K 102 15
"𝐅-𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐃-𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜" "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰" "𝐅-𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭" "𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐘�...
531K 23K 48
Alan Baker hates Max Winters. There's nothing more to say. Max was everything Alan wanted to be. He just couldn't stop himself from hating him so muc...