I belong to The Vampire King

By abi2402

I've never ever thought that, I'd meet a man like him. How cruel! On the same way loving more than anyone! I... More

The day I met him
The days changed
Interference
The cheater
The Confession
The Chase
The lovely sight
Madison - Sister of Dario!?
The Great Surprise
Part -1 The past life's journey
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Back to reality
The Hunters
Journey to get the Key
New Team
The weird Vampire - Dario
Ad's wrath
Character description
North Gateau
Jordan and I
Jordan and I (The continuation)
The cave and escape
The Fairy Tale Land
The Journey
The actual beginning
The Surprise!
The Deep Trance

Ad's wrath and Jake's death

191 6 2
By abi2402

                        The whole house was filled with gas. It made Jake struggle to breathe. I was totally okay with that, like I felt nothing. Jordan managed to hold his breathe. Jake fainted, because of the gas. It wasn't bad. That was like a good fragrance. I felt too good. "Your plan didn't work, you stupid vampire!", I shouted from inside the house. I felt kind of fast. Before I even realised Jordan took Jake to the backyard to get him some fresh air. Jake was coughing hard. The gas made him cough and he coughed blood. I was scared to see that. "Jake, Jake! JAKE!! That's nothing Jake! That's nothing boy! Just spit that blood out! SPIT IT OUT BOY!", shouted Jordan. I couldn't move, I felt numb to see all those happening. Jordan shouted at me to bring some water for him. I brought him some water and saw he was already passed. I put the glass down and it broke. I ran towards Jake. He laid there on the ground with no breathe at all. Jordan sat down and he was keeping his hands on his head. Jordan looked at me and nodded no. I cried aloud. A lot louder! He brought his green energy out and covered the house, like a shield, so that no human can hear what's happening inside. "Jake... Jake...my baby boy, my cutie pie, wake up baby. Wake up. It's me your Abby! I've come here for you baby. Look, I'm yours, I'm here, let's get married like you said. Just wake up baby....please. Jordan... Jordan ask him to wake up! Ask my baby to wake up(cries aloud)", I was crying aloud. I laid near Jake and cried. Jordan pulled me to him and hugged me so tight, he turned me towards him. I buried my face on Jordan's chest so that I won't see my dead baby. Jordan hugged me more tight and said, "It's a war Abby.... It's a war, we'll face deaths, sorrows that can be never washed away and so on. You have to stay strong Abby girl. But, we can do something to get our Jake back". I rushed Jordan to say what it is. He said, "Our powers Abby! They can bring one alive. But, it can be done to someone only once. So, why not we have Jake boy's soul with us? Mm?". I didn't know what to do. Maybe Jordan was right, as he knows things better than me. Jordan's a good friend. He didn't do any dramas or things like, those two did. So, I agreed. He asked me to stay strong. He asked me to put Jake in-between me and him. Jake was on the ground, I, on the left side of him and Jordan was at the right side. We both clutched our hands and the Cyan energy came out. Jordan's eye color changed. His whole body was emitting the green energy and so mine. Jordan shouted to concentrate on what we need. After awhile, I felt empty. I opened my eyes and saw Jordan still closing his eyes.

               I saw something greyish white, like a smoke coming out of Jake's body. That's his soul. Jordan opened his eyes and looked fixed at Jake's soul. It went inside Jordan so fast. It looked like Jordan's body absorbed Jake's soul. "Gone! He's gone! My baby's gone! Oh my God! Ohh my God!!! I love you so much Jake. Why did you leave me baby....why!!??", I cried. Jordan opened his eyes, they were blue like Jake's! "He's right here Darling. He's not gonna leave us anymore. But, I want you to do something. We're going to act like Jake passed away and his soul left. Deal?", saying this Jordan showed his pinky finger just like Jake! Jordan's eye turned green back. Looking at Jake's body I leaned my back over a tree at my backyard. I couldn't stop looking at him. I felt like I've lost everything that I had. Jordan walked towards me and sat down with me. He didn't say a word. I looked at him with a sad smile, as he has Jake's soul inside his body. He closed his eyes and it turned blue, just like Jake's. He does things to make me happy. I leaned on Jordan's shoulder and held his arm. He always feels so comfortable with me. But, that time, his voice cracked, he blushed. I was looking at Jake, still. Thinking of the old memories and things, my eye filled with tears and I buried my face into Jordan's chest and cried, silently. He caressed my head and put his hands over my shoulders to calm me down. He said, "We've to burry him after dusk Abby". I don't want to burry him. I cried calling out Jake's name. Jordan was too busy comforting me and didn't notice the stupid vampires had took him inside the house. I felt numb that I couldn't move nothing except my eyes. Jordan lifted me up and took me inside. Jake's body was a the entrance of the room where Drac and Dario stayed. Jordan looked suspicious that he even thought that it was only Jake's head there and not his whole body. The hallucination....it happened. Jordan put me on the sofa and went inside the room and started shouting in a too different way. I only saw Jake's back. His body was emitting the green energy. But this time, it was too dark. I sensed something worse was going to happen. I tried to move from the sofa but Jordan shouted to stay still. He went inside and shouted, "STUPID CRUEL VAMPIRE! THAT'S IT FOR YOU! HOW HECKING DARE ARE YOU TO KILL MY HUMAN AND AMPUTATE HIM!? YOU'RE NOW DEAD TO ME JERK!". I heard Drac and Dario shouting, IN FEAR. I was so happy to hear that. Jordan threw away Dario from the room and Dario headed straight to me. I didn't even move as I felt numb. Anger kicked inside me and I felt like my body was burning. Then came Drac, actually Jordan had thrown him outside. When Dario touched me, he was thrown away by the energy I had.

                I broke a wooden chair with great wrath. I pushed the sharp wood straight into Dario's chest. His blood splashed all over my face. Jordan came out as half human and half....WOLF. He went near Drac to give him more but, Drac pleaded and so he left him. He said that fighting with Drac's like beating a dead snake. He saw me with hands full of blood. I was shivering. Jordan came near me in his half wolf form. I was scared. He showed me his palm. I touched it and he came back to his normal human form. He shed a tear. I wiped it off and said that we can stay in peace finally. With two dead and one injured I didn't know how me and Jordan slept. It was dusk when we woke up. Drac was still on the floor but Dario wasn't there! "Jordan!!!! Something's wrong!". Jordan said that Dario's a coward and that's why he left. If Drac was a true friend of Dario, he'd have taken Drac with him. But, he didn't. So, I asked Jordan to put Drac on the bed. I was upto step into the room where Dario had amputated Jake into pieces. Jordan ran to me and closed my eyes from behind. He somehow took me away from that place. I cried that I wanted to see Jake for one last time. He didn't leave me at all. I was struggling to escape from Jordan's arms, so that I can see Jake's body. But, I heard Jake's voice, from Jordan's body. What? Did I go insane? I questioned myself. "I'm right here in front of you darling. Right in front of you. I'm not leaving you baby girl", said Jake's voice. I cupped Jordan's face when he let Jake's soul talk with me. I looked into his eyes and held his hands. When I left Jordan into a trance I went to the room where that happened. I saw a few pieces of flesh  from Jake's body, there was blood all over. I felt numb again. I couldn't move but, I saw those turn into ashes. The ashes formed a shadow like figure which waved BYE to me. I waved my hands back and fell back. I knew they Jordan would be there. That was him. We were looking for Drac to wake up. Jordan made something for me to drink. That was coffee and it smelled so good. He placed it on the tea table, sat on the sofa and asked me to sit with him. I remembered Jake, he used to make me sit on his lap, hold me with one of his hands and he'd do the other works with the other hand. I smiled to myself. When I  went near Jordan, he pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap. I didn't feel uncomfortable as Jake's inside him. I put my right hand around his neck and held the coffee cup with my left hand. He did the same that Jake does. I see Jake in this big guy. I miss you so much Jake I said to myself and Jordan replied that Jake's missing me too. He kissed me on my forehead and asked me not to worry. Even if I acted like I was okay I was thinking about where Dario had gone. I got another hallucination. This time the pain was strong. The hallucination was, Drac woke up and pardoned me for joining hands with Dario and doing all these things. He also said that he don't wants to save either the upper world or the dark empires. He just wants me to be with him as his caged bird, A caged QUEEN. He also said he'd like to team up with me and Jordan. I didn't agree with him, as he was always been tricksy. I looked at Jordan and he said that it's okay to join him as he knows where Dario is and where Alan is. Dario and Jordan said that except of stupid Dario everyone in the dark empire strongly believes that an angel who was born to one the woman from the dark empire would save their whole dark world. This time the hallucination was long and felt too real. Drac came out and everything happened like what I saw in the hallucination. Jordan said he has a plan and it's worth following it. Drac agreed with us. But, we need money for everything! "Guys, but there's one big problem! I don't have a job now but, I do have a lot saved up. It will be enough for a three months. What will we do after that?", I questioned them. Jordan said that he hadn't used money at all as he always have lived his life at the forest, leading his pack and hunting. Drac smirked. I asked why he'd smirk and he said, "Ah come on Adreana! I'm a king remember? Don't worry about money and stuff. It's upon me". Jordan who was once fortune teller and a personal compass guide for the vampires, would definitely know where Dario's heading. Jordan concentrated and said he sensed something. He said that he was then heading to the North Gateau of Alexia kingdom. What!? There's a place like that? I was shocked actually. And Drac explained that we had to head toward south. But, how to head east without Transport? Are these gonna make me walk or what? They said that they had to take the woods. Impossible! I shouted and said I couldn't walk. Jordan said that his pack can help with that. So, I agreed finally. They packed supplies and I took like a lot of outfits and Jake's phone too. Drac said not to take more and we can get whatever we want when once we reach the destiny. "What about my house?", I asked as I worked hard to buy this house, alone. They said nothing would happen to the house. We headed out and saw the cops checking something with out neighbors. Seeing Drac, they approached us and asked where we were going. Drac showed him the online booked tickets and said that we're heading to North. When the cops asked more about him he showed his cards and other proofs. He also said that he belongs to the Royal Edwards from the south. What!? He's one of the Edwards? The cops left us. I showed my proofs and cards. The cop smiled and said that my husky looks too stiff and manly for a dog. My dog?  I wondered and to my right stood a dark black husky with a 'I hate this' expression on it's face. I couldn't control my laugh seeing Jordan in that way. Watching me laugh, the guys smiled. We started walking. We were walking for half an hour and I couldn't walk anymore. I was tired. Jordan said that I must be tired and lifted me up. Drac said It'd take only 5-10 minutes to reach the place. Only 5-10minutes? That's cool. We walked for a kilometer and watched a Jeep reach us. Drac gave some message to the guy that was driving the jeep and he left. We got into the  jeep and he said it'd take 4 days to reach North Gateau of Alexia kingdom. Oh my God! Lord! These are going to be the worst days of my life. I said that to myself and slept at the back seat. Drac and driving and Jordan took the front passenger seat. Let's see.... But, whatever, I'll kill Dario for sure......

                           To be continued

Looking forward to your beautiful comments and votes my beautiful people!  ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264 2 35
COMPLETED BOOK I was trained to be a weapon for the kingdom. I was forced into servitude to the King after my family was ripped from me. My new life...
54.9K 2.6K 102
*NOTE: This Story is Complete! When the most powerful Alpha buys me at an underground auction, I never dreamed he would claim me as his Mate. Brenn...
490 3 19
!!Mature Content Warning!! "Get on your knees, now." "Who are you, really?" "You saw the file. You know exactly, who I am." ¤¤¤¤¤...
562K 17.4K 34
You all know the old fairy-tale's where an evil and cruel dragon kidnaps the princess because of her beauty and then knights in shinning armour arriv...