Muted (DISCONTINUED)

By Kla1n3

🔴This story is DISCONTINUED🔴 A boy of a broken family meets a boy of a broken world. A boy silenced of opi... More

AN/Chapter 1: Kurt Hummel
Chapter Two: Blaine Anderson
Chapter 3: Quiet Kid
Chapter 4: I cant name chapters
Chapter 5: These are short so maybe I'll just say parts from now on
Part 6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
NOT A CHAPTER
STILL NOT A CHAPTER

NOT A CHAPTER

1K 33 28
By Kla1n3

Hey guys,

Firstly, I really want to thank ALL of you for the overwhelming support I've received. Whether your vote on every chapter, leave awesome comments, or even are just a regular reader (there's like around 200 of you 😳), your support is what keeps me writing this story. And you don't know how happy all of this support makes me. I love reading your comments and seeing everybody's reactions, and it's so uplifting to know that there are around 200 people enjoying something that I do as a hobby.

So, sorry that this wasn't the chapter you were hoping for, but I've seen some suggestions in the comments, all of which I love! Feel free to use this is a place to leave suggestions, as I do read every comment and will think about it!!

Thanks for all of the support,

Kla1n3

(Also known as Cake for those of you who knew me before the name change)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 15K 25
Jasper Whalen wasn't looking for love. Sure, he had a few relationships here and there, but they had all been with girls, and for him that didn't cou...
342 13 13
The story is about a girl who fell in love with her cousin. They didn't really grow up together nor know each other but knew that the other one exist...
77 0 6
What if Kurt never went to dalton for half a year? This AU plus a little more. This is a spin on the most jaw-dropping, square-dancing album of the y...
820 20 20
This story is actually from a song which is about one girl trying to convince herself that people have it worse than her and that she didn't need to...