31

A/N
Updates may be slower as I'm working on some other stuff! Check that out too, a lot of it is hurt/comfort based and basically the same as this but with slight changes, because I can never get enough hurt/comfort or fluff.

Kurt sat on his bed, pulling his socks on. He had an anxious feeling sitting inside of him all morning, so he tried to pull his focus into getting dressed instead of the butterflies in his stomach. Blaine came out of the bathroom, running a hand over his freshly gelled hair, smiling.

"You know it wouldn't hurt to lose the gel for a day, right?" Kurt commented, fixing his pants leg that was tucked into his sock.

Blaine scoffed. "Last time I went without gel, I didn't hear the end of the hair jokes for a week." He rolled his eyes. "Bathroom's all yours by the way."

Kurt stood up. "I like your hair without gel." He said before leaving to go style his own hair, leaving Blaine with a blush. Maybe he could drop the gel at for a day some time. If Kurt liked it, he couldn't exactly say no.

But he refused to wear it without gel, especially today. They were going to have coffee with the Warblers later and he wouldn't hear the end of it from that group.

"Guys I don't know where Blaine is, but this stranger is creeping me out."

"It's Medusa but as a broadway star!"

"Now that you're done dating your hair gel, are you free to date us again?"

Of course none of his friends were actually being offensive when they said that. But having an entire show choir constantly trying to make hair jokes was the tiniest bit annoying. Yep. He was keeping the gel today.

Blaine smiled to himself and picked out a bow tie to wear today. He and Kurt has split the dresser though most of the shirts were mixed up at this point. That wasn't a problem for Kurt because Blaine's shirts were just a tad big on him, but Kurt's clothes were too small for Blaine. After a couple minutes, he settled on a plain orange bow tie.

After another ten minutes, Kurt finally came out of the bathroom, his hair no longer messy from sleeping. Not that Blaine missed his bed head. Kurt smiled at him, taking a deep breath. Blaine could see his anxiety.

Kurt's anxiety had a reason too. Later today they were going for coffee with the Warblers, but Kurt had also decided that he was going to speak more. Or that he was going to try at least. Blaine hadn't even persuaded him to make that decision, so he was really proud of him. Blaine walked over to Kurt as he was checking his look in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." He commented, wrapping his arms around Kurt from behind. He smiled at Kurt in the mirror. He hoped to try and take some of Kurt's anxiety away.

"I could say the same about you." Kurt blushed as he adjusted the collar of his shirt. Blaine smiled and planted a kiss on his neck. Kurt relaxed a bit and leaned int Blaine a bit. That didn't stop him from being tense with anxiety.

Blaine moved his hands up to Kurt's shoulders. "Nobody's gonna judge you if you speak or not today, alright?" He reminded him, squeezing his shoulders bit. Kurt gave him an unsure shrug. "Your shoulders are really tense." Blaine commented as he started to rub his shoulders a bit.

"I know they won't... I just can't help being nervous." Kurt admitted, melting into his touch. When did Blaine learn to give shoulder massages?

"Hey, don't push yourself if you're not ready, alright?" Blaine said in a gentle tone. Kurt smiled a bit. Blaine smirked, "Of course we could always ditch the Warblers and spend the morning making out instead too." He said, causing Kurt to blush.