18

Also gonna start skipping time a bit (couple days at a time) to highlight moments rather than drone on with the same thing each day.

Also, disclaimer: I don't own The Flash, even though it's a knockoff Flash in this universe. The real characters do not belong to me.

It was Tuesday. That meant that the Flash was on the WC channel. And Kurt had agreed to let Sebastian come over to watch it with Blaine and himself.

Burt had gone out to do some work in the shop, and Carole was also out. Finn was at Rachel's. Normally Burt wouldn't leave Kurt alone but he trusted Blaine, and if Kurt trusted Sebastian, he trusted him too.

There was a frantic knock at the door and Blaine got up to answer it. He quickly ushered the boy, Sebastian, inside. It was a really windy night. Sebastian took off his scarf and coat before taking his shoes off and following Blaine to the living room. They sat down, Blaine between Kurt and Sebastian. Kurt wasn't all comfortable with Sebastian yet, so he was thankful for this. Though he hoped that it wouldn't always have to be like this. He hoped to become friends. Sebastian turned on the TV and flicked through the channels until he found the right one.

"My name is Berry Allan and I am the speediest person alive." The intro to the show started.

"Actually, no, your name is Sebastian Smythe, Berry." Sebastian joked at the screen. Blaine laughed and Kurt smiled a little bit. Kurt leaned over to grab his notebook and started writing.

So what exactly happens?

Blaine showed the question to Sebastian, and he started to explain.

"So, there's a superhero, Berry, player by yours truly." Sebastian bragged. "He's trying to keep Middle City safe with his friends, though half of them are from other timelines." He explained.

"There's Sisko, Katelyn, and his wife Lily. As well as five different versions of Harysson. But you need to have watched from the beginning to understand that."

"Oh, and Berry goes really fast." Sebastian added.

Sounds interesting.

The other two boys both agreed, holding back their urge to either recite the entire plot from memory or spoil what hasn't been aired on TV yet. They sat back and watched, both the TV and Kurt getting really into the show.

But that all stopped when the signal broke up, and Sebastian tried to make the TV work again. But then the TV turned off, and so did all of the other lights in the house. And the streetlights.

Blaine had gone up to the bathroom, after Kurt assured him he would be fine with just Sebastian for the 50th time, so Blaine wasn't there. And only his Dad knew, but Kurt hated the dark unless he was sleeping. And he was certainly not sleeping. It reminded him of the dumpsters, which reminded him of the bullies, which reminded him of his endless torment.

Kurt looked around, starting to panic. He couldn't see anything, and he could hear the wind outside roaring. It was loud, at least it felt like it. Everything was overwhelming. He tried to put a hand out in front of him and couldn't see it, because of the dark and his panic clouding his vision. He started to breath heavily and that's when he made out a figure in front of him, reaching for him. He started to silently protest, trying to will whoever it was to go away.

He started to struggle when he felt the figure grab him and pull him. Kurt fought hard to get away, but it was no use. Whatever had him was much stronger. He kept trying to fight, hoping that it wasn't true. Who even was it? Was it a jock trying to throw him in the dumpster? He was really confused. Kurt barely knew where he was.

"Hey, breathe for me." He heard a voice. He kept struggling, but eventually tired out and squeezed his eyes shut.

"Kurt, you gotta breathe."

"Kurt, buddy."

Kurt tried to hear the voice. He recognized it, though he had trouble remembering who it belonged to. He then noticed a hand on his back, rubbing it gently.

"There we go, just like that." The voice soothed.

Kurt tried to sit up, as he was pressed into the person's chest, but a firm arm held him in place.

"It's okay, you're okay. It's me, Sebastian." The voice said. Kurt remembered Sebastian. He was that funny Warbler at the Lima Bean. Yeah, Sebastian.

"You're doing great, just breathe, deep breaths." He said, holding the boy still. Sebastian had gone through this in the past, though it was with Blaine. When they had first started dating and were more honest, he'd had to call Blaine down almost every night. "See? I'm not gonna hurt you." Sebastian smiled to Kurt, even though it was too dark to see. Footsteps were heard racing down the stairs and Kurt tensed.

"Guys? Oh great, the power's out. I need to know what happens next to Berry!" Blaine's voice said in frustration. Since his eyes had adjusted to the darkness, he then noticed Kurt with Sebastian. He didn't like the way Kurt looked, especially because it looked like Sebastian had to calm him down.

"Hey, what happened?" Blaine said, quickly walking over to sit down next to the pair. Sebastian continued to rub Kurt's back and hold him against him. Kurt needed to calm down, and moving around wouldn't help. Besides, hugs were good for people.

Sebastian decided to speak for Kurt. "I think when the power went out, it scared him." He informed Blaine. "And he probably had some form of panic because of his past."

"Oh, Kurt..." Blaine scooted closer and took his hand. "Are you okay?" he asked. Kurt looked at him and then nodded. His eyes had adjusted to the darkness now, and he could tell who was who.

"I think we've had enough action for tonight. How about we all get ready for bed?" Blaine suggested.

"We?" Asked Sebastian.

"It's already started to rain. Are you sure you want to drive back in winds like that while they blow rain around?" Blaine questioned. Sebastian sighed.

"I guess not."

"I'll text Burt." Blaine said. After the incident a little bit ago when they came home early, Burt had given Blaine his number so the school didn't have to call him every time something bad happened. Blaine got the OK from Burt.

"I'll sleep down here on the couch and you can have the guest bedroom, Seb." Blaine offered. Sebastian gave him a look, one that Blaine could barely make out.

"You know, Wes told me about a few nights ago. And we may not be a couple, but I still care about you, man." Sebastian said. "I'm taking the couch."

Blaine blushed, though it was unnoticeable. Of course Wes told Seb. He wanted somebody to be there if Blaine had flashbacks again.

Kurt tilted his head, not knowing what had happened. But Blaine seemed to try to not mention the subject, so he wouldn't press about it either. He sat up after realizing that he was still hugging Sebastian.

"Well, I'm going to head up to bed, you coming Kurt?" Blaine asked as he stood up. Kurt followed him after Blaine said goodnight to Sebastian. When Kurt was in bed, he was out before Blaine could say "Bow ties".