35

A/N
This part is going to have a lot of little scene breaks, indicated by ———
I just didn't want to write filler transitions

Blaine loved the weekends. It meant he could go to sleep without worrying about an exam or forcing himself to set an early alarm to study the next morning. Blaine loved nothing more than to fall asleep with his favorite person in his arms, holding him to his chest.

The mornings were even better. Because he got to wake up with his favorite person, still in his arms and held to his chest. He got to look at his boyfriend's relaxed face (something he didn't get to see in school, sadly,) and admire just how much his hair could get messed up in his sleep.

This morning, Kurt was on top of Blaine, literally. Not that Blaine minded. The boy was much shorter and much thinner than him, as well as (worryingly) lighter than him. He woke up with the still sleeping boy's head curled up on his shoulder, and on of his own arms thrown across Kurt's back, the other free hand holding one of Kurt's. Blaine shifted a bit to hold the boy a bit tighter, closing his eyes again. They wouldn't need to get up for a little while. After a little while, maybe fifteen minutes or so, Blaine started to doze off again until he felt the boy shift. He opened his eyes and met a pair of bright blue ones looking up at him curiously and innocently.

"Good morning." Blaine smiled, his voice almost a whisper. He watched as Kurt's eyes grew happier, and leaned in to press a playful kiss to his nose. Kurt blushed a bit and let his head rest on Blaine's shoulder again.

"Someone's sleepy this morning, huh." He chuckled, removing his hand from Kurt's and placing it in the boy's hair. Kurt just snuggled into Blaine and the covers as best as he could. Blaine smiled and tightened his hold a little bit.

After an exhausting week of school, both boys were ready for a break this weekend. Blaine had received his first slushy facial that week, and it wasn't pleasant. In total, Kurt had received four, and after Blaine's first one, he hated them even more. He couldn't even count the number of slurs shouted at them. But they made it through.

They had actually scheduled a trip to the mall with Sebastian, Nick, and Jeff that afternoon. Blaine knew it would be good for Kurt to get out more, and Kurt seemed to trust at least one out of those three. But they had all morning to relax, and maybe toss in an unscheduled make out session or two. That was one of his favorite ways to start the day.

———

Maybe an hour later, both boys dozing off for a couple minutes, Blaine stretched.

"Alright, I'm gonna take a shower." He said, sitting up and taking Kurt with him. He chuckled at Kurt's pout and just pecked him on the lips. "I'll only be gone for twenty minutes." He swung his legs to the side of the bed, carefully placing Kurt onto the mattress, booping his nose. Blaine then disappeared into the hallway to go shower and scoop a gallon of gel into his hair.

Kurt decided to get dressed himself, seeing as he always took showers at night anyway. He found them more relaxing after a long day. He preferred that more than being reminded that he was waking up to go to school.

He wandered over to the dresser and picked out clothes. It was winter, and it was going to be around 20 degrees today. Definitely sweater weather when he didn't have a coat on. He settled on a simple outfit since they would be going out in public.

Twenty minutes later, Blaine came out half dressed (an unbuttoned polo, loose pants, and no socks on.) he walked up behind Kurt's who was buttoning his own shirt and placed a kiss to his cheek with a smile before grabbing a bow tie off of the dresser. He buttoned his shirt and tied his bow tie in the mirror behind Kurt, before placing another kiss to his cheek.