|The Devil Himself 🔪| Michae...

By SuzuBrooke

There is a new lady in town who has the guts to live right next door to Michael's childhood home... Her name... More

{ Chapter 2 }
{ Chapter 3 }
{ Chapter 4 }
{ Chapter 5 }
{ Chapter 6 }
{ Chapter 7 }
{ Chapter 8 }
{ Chapter 9 }
{ Chapter 10 }
{ Chapter 11 }
{ Chapter 12 }
{ Chapter 12.5 }
{ Chapter 13 }
{ Chapter 14 }
{ Chapter 15 }
{ Chapter 16 }
{ Chapter 17 }
{ Chapter 18 }
I'm Sorry
{ Chapter 19 }
{ Chapter 20 }

{ Chapter 1 }

1K 20 132
By SuzuBrooke

[This story is going to be in third person point of view whenever there's no Pov. Also, here's a few things you need to know before reading this story:
Y/n (Your name)
L/n (Last name)
F/d (Favourite drink)
F/f (Favourite food)
H/c (Hair color)
E/c (Eye color
S/t (Skin tone)
P/n (Parent's names)]

"Michael Myers house... How creepy!"

A lady called out hugging onto her boyfriend. The guy just laughed.

"You gotta be kiddin' me Babe! You honestly believe Michael Myers is real!?"

The lady nodded her head. The male shut up and walked over to the house.

"H-hey! What are you doing!?"

She said following him. Grabbing his arm to try and stop him but ending up being dragged with him.

"I'm going to prove Michael Myers is a fake! You watch to many horror and sci-fi movies to know what's real!"

He knocked on the door with a smirk.

"Trick or Treat! Ya Jackass!"

The door opened slowly by itself and the lady quickly ran away and through the streets. Walking in the guy looked around and started searching for something he could lute or something he could use to tear up the insides of the house. Finding a table. He threw it against the wall. When a hand reached out and grabbed his shoulder.

A knife held next to his throat. The man quickly became quiet.

"I wouldn't do that if I... We're you."

Y/n's Pov-

The man ran out the door screaming like a little child. I just laughed at his stupidity. He would've really been dead if I was Michael Myers.

"Alright. Time to fix this place up!"

I put all the stuff he strowed back where I thought it belonged and put the heavy ass table beside of the old and mildewy couch. I sighed a breath of relief before leaving.

"Good thing I saw that guy before he made a mess of things and actually got himself killed. Don't feel his gaze, though..."

I went to my house to put up the Halloween Ornaments I had. Pulling some giant spiders out of the house and to the yard. Hooking up my smog machine. Digging the ground and placing some tombstones that you could see was fake whenever you stepped up close to them and placed some skeleton bones on top of the dirt. I then painted my house with some dirty old fake blood all over and then made some bullet holes with paint brushes and actual paint and some scratches going up the walls. Placing a cracked giant wall paper on my car and cutting it out to fit the windshield and then taped it on.

Placing bloody hand prints on the window that stuck to it whenever placed in water. I then placed my creepy raggedy doll on the swing in the front porch and placed a fake knife in it's hand. My outside was now officially finished. Now I needed to fix the inside! Placing the parts of broken dolls I had over the years as a kid I strowed them on my staircase. Placed my skeleton heads in the corner of the living room and placed some skeleton bones with some meat and blood in a bowl.

Next I covered my couch in plastic to fit the mood and put even more creepy porcelain dolls on it. In the kitchen I placed some fake bloody food in the refrigerator and hung cobwebs on the cieling fan above the dinner table.
Placing a pie with some fingers sticking out on the table top with a rose in a glaze of fake blood. I decided that the attic was already scary enough. So everything was now set up. And since I went so hard on myself I grabbed my F/d and layed on the couch watching a horror film.

That was until my watch beeped. I looked down at my watch.

"Oh Fuck! I forgot I have to work today."

I quickly ran up the stairs to my bedroom and grabbed my clothes. Quickly changed out of my comfy Pajamas and into a more formal outfit fixed my hair into a messy bun grabbed my papers and ran down the flight of stairs. Shut my door and locked it with a key and got in my black Honda Civic Sedan and floored it out of there. I'd made it just in time!

Getting out of the car I pressed the button on my key to lock it and ran to my office nearly tripping with my high heels on.

-Afterwork-

It had been a bit tiring... Hearing everyone's problems. Today I talked to a man named Jason Voorhees. He didn't talk at all which I expected based on his files. But one surprising thing is that he pointed to me and nodded his head. I guess it was because I was completely comfortable talking to the killer who was strapped in to his seat. It's not like I cared if I died anyway.

This world is hella horrible. Some of these murderers could've been normal human beings if somebody didn't do something traumatic to them. I hugged myself feeling down after reading his whole case file and his background information. I quickly shook it off.

"You can't let your patients way down on your conscious, Y/n! Smile and hope that you are changing the world. No matter how shitty it is... We still call it home."

I felt someone's stare on me and I froze and turned to look in the direction I felt it... Gone... That stare felt a little bit different. More robotic and not analytical and intense.

"Michael? Anyone on staff? Jason? Wait... Why did I just say Jason? He wouldn't be out here to get me. I didn't feel any malicious intent whatsoever but the air did feel a bit wierd. Oh well, maybe it's exhaustion getting to me."

I sighed and got back in my car. And drove back to my house where I tripped on the pavement because of my heels.

No Pov-

"Oh look Momma! It's the Pie Woman. Is she going to cook us into a pie?"

A little boy asked and pointed to me while crying. The lady quickly pulled her son away and smacked me with her purse in the face.

"Stay away from that witch! Stay away from my Son you Bitch."

Y/n stood up and gave a backhand smack to her face.

"Look. Don't start nothing and there won't be anything. I can sue you because you just attacked me on my property, I even have the print on my face from your damn pocket book."

The lady let out a bitchy 'hmph!' And dragged her child away who was looking at me with a curious expression. Y/n got up and dusted herself off. Walking to her house she noticed she had a giant bruise on her knee. Y/n kicked off her heels and managed to catch them and placed them right beside the door and shut the door.

Going into the house she layed on the couch and relaxed again. Hugging a pillow up to her face and staring at the screen that played the horror movie The Nun. It was Hallow's Eve afterall so why not get into the spirit? Forgetting the door was unlocked she fell asleep on the couch cuddling her pillow. Not knowing that a certain killer was standing in front of her with a knife in his hand.

"Dad... Please stop. Get off mom."

She pushed her pillow in the floor and rolled on her stomach. The killer cocked his head to the side in curiosity. Suddenly she woke up.

"Huh... Oh hi Michael."

She waved her hand to the male with his knife.

"Oh, are you going to kill me? That's cool then."

The masked fellow stayed quiet but he shook his head. I sat up.

"Why are you here, then? Do you need some help with something, something to eat, someone to listen to you? I'm a certified therapist."

Michael's Pov-

I pointed to my throat.

"You are thirsty?"

I nodded. She went into the kitchen and handed me a glass of water. Sitting down she asked.

"This isn't the reason why you are here, correct?"

I once again nodded. She was pretty sharp even though she was still half asleep.

"Want to tell me why. You can sit down beside me."

I stayed still for a moment. She patted the spot beside of her. I simply sat down and she smiled.

"T... Test.. You."

" You wanted to test me. Did I fail or did I pass?"

I just stared at the girl.

"Michael... Do you ever feel lonely?"

Yet again I didn't move. She slowly place her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. You don't have to answer that. I'm just curious is all!"

"It's... Fine..."

She kept quiet for a moment. Then sighed.

"I guess your going to kill people no matter what I say and I'm guessing it's already passed midnight."

I nodded. Then I pulled the letter she wrote me out of my pocket. And showed her.

"... You kept it... My letter I mean. That's so sweet of you!"

It seemed like what I had done was rather significant to her. Her eyes started to light up like as bright as the sun itself. I couldn't help but smile behind the mask.

"N-name?"

I didn't stutter as much this time because I had spoken a bit.

"My name is Y/n L/n."

I nodded and got up off the coach that was covered in plastic. Placing the note in my pocket I pointed to the door.

"Lock door at all times... Man is watching."

"Must be one of the patients I tended to... Don't worry Michael, I'll be safe! You be safe too... And try not to kill everyone you see... It's Halloween for goodness sakes."

Y/n's Pov-

With that he nodded and left the house. I locked the door and turned the lights on in the living room and the kitchen. I was planning on snacking off to some candy because why not? Who doesn't love candy and sweets?

I was a bit sleepy still. Turning off the lights I went into my bathroom. Brushed my teeth and actually went to my bedroom to sleep. Making sure all my windows and everything was locked because if any other killer would have come I'd probably would've been dead if they checked the door. And you know murder happens the most on Halloween night.

The one thing I couldn't stop thinking about, though... Was his stunningly beautiful blue eyes that were really intimidating yet I could sense a bit of softness to it. And how tall and bulky he was... No wonder he could kill off so many people so easily! I'm glad that he didn't kill me, I still need to try to change a more people and it isn't my time yet. He was even worried about me.

With that I fell asleep peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 8.9K 53
(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular 15 y/o high school student, not the most popular but neither hated, she just existed. One day she manages to befriend one o...
436 83 28
This story is not getting the attention it deserves, so I am attempting to "re-brand" it. Maybe no one "gets" it. If you want to read about "Normal"...
32 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
65.4K 2.2K 18
He was just a child. A six year old child. How could someone so small commit a crime of that magnitude? Your tiny head couldn't wrap itself around t...