Joker's child

Oleh LollyWoll

This is my first ever fan fiction based on the TV series Smile Precure dubbed as Glitter Force in America 201... Lebih Banyak

Preface
Preface
Final Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
100 Reads!!!
Chapter 15
Add-on book
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Whatttttttttt???????

Chapter 12

44 1 1
Oleh LollyWoll

Bad idea
"Candy. You pop up from no-where . I don't think this is a good idea in telling my parents about you . I don't think this is a good idea."
" Awwwwwwwww," Candy moaned."maybe you're right Jinx. This needs to be kept a secret. But then again, your mom is Glitter Breeze . Maybe I should-"
" No. " she opened the gate to her house and stepped inside. Her mind was made up. "I can't risk putting my parents out in the frey. It isn't right. If I do become a Glitter Force member then it is best they do not know." She sat on the grass with Candy on her knee. The little pixie sighed.
" Who are you talking to?" Jinx whipped around and her neck twinged. Sat on the other side of the picket fence was the boy from English. Ezra. " Myself," Jinx ignored him but he grabbed her pony-tail through the crack. " Jinx. I'm not dumb. I can see you have something on your knee . If you don't want to talk to me about today I'll explain I took the mick because, well , I like you." he blushed and Jinx felt sorry for him. Maybe she did like him.she should give him a chance at least. " I didn't know you lived next door! Well yes,you caught me . I play with plushies." she held out Candy and pretended to be coy. " Nice try. And, nice pixie. You look like Rory." He smiled and swung the panel in the picket fence sideways." Come on over if you want. " she held the squirming pixie tighter and looked at her for reassurance. " You look familiar. Do I know you?" Candy jumped through the hole before Jinx could stop her.
" Well, you may know of my mom if you're working with the All Stars. She's Glitter Diamond." He grinned.Then looked at Jinx warily. " No. You look like, like - Ira Mercenare! Jinx!" Candy backed away from Ezra and into Jinx's hand. " Candy, what are you on about?"
" My dad isn't home!" Jinx just stared puzzled at Ezra's comment but came through the gap ." Ira who?"
" Ira Mercenare is my dad. He used to be an enemy of the Glitter Force but not anymore. He married my mom eventually and made peace .Promise . " He smiled sadly and sighed. " But he doesn't even live here anymore, he went missing just after I turned five. " He sighed. Jinx reached for his hand and squeezed it comfortingly." Sorry Ez. I didn't know. Candy , it isn't very nice of you to judge people on who they look like and their parents. I trust Ezra. You have to trust me too." Candy apologised and bowed her head . Ezra led them to the front door of his house but walked round the back instead. " Follow this way. I'll get my mom . Then maybe if you want some answers she and Rory- her pixie will tell you." He smiled and rapped on the door. " Hello? Oh Ezra .A-and Jinx? You can come in ,"Rachel Mercenare opened the door wide and they stepped in. God I hope I don't slip up in front of Ezra and his mom. That would be so embarrassing! Rachel gestured for her to sit down on the couch- which was very comfy. " So?" She enquired " what do you want to know?"

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30.2K 778 22
Y/n is best friends with Emily, Kelsey, Lily, April, and Chloe. She is a member of the Glitter Force just like them, but she is supposedly the strong...
1.8K 82 12
π•€π•Ÿ π•¨π•™π•šπ•”π•™β₯ π™Ύπšžπš› πšπšŽπšŠπš› πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš›, 𝚒𝚘𝚞, 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšœπšπšžπšŒπš” πš’πš— πš‚πš–πš’πš•πšŽ! π™Ώπš›πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŽ. . . . . . . . This is a F! Reader. Sorry...
4.3K 33 14
MINOR SPOILERS AND CRINGE WARNING! Five new and strange students attend Emily's school in search of something that belongs to them. When Ulric finds...
4.2K 61 13
After Nogo's defeat Rascal's soul is sent to another universe where he is reincarnated as a young boy who desires to become a hero, will Rascal find...