Chapter 4

Back In The Shadow Realm

Nix walked into the old shack that once belonged to the subordinates of Nogo. Well ,not any more. Nix was much younger than the previous subordinates- she was looked 14 with a skinny figure and long,black hair. Her powers were not quite stable and she had to work hard for what she got out of them.But maybe with a boost she could be phenomenal,and hopefully she could revive Nogo if she managed to gather those feather-weight pixies together and finally, release their dark spirits once again. This could not fail. She walked steadily along the broken rope bridge in hope it wouldn't snap in two and shifted the steel door so it would cave inside. Wow. This place was a mess. A thick blanket of dust lay across the shelves and floor of the shack . No-one had lived in it since before she was born so it was understandable.

"That fool, how could he leave his own master for a family ." Nix grinned." But Rascal isn't here now. And it just so happens I've come of age. Say hello to the new subordinate of Nogo!" She threw her head back in deranged laughter but stopped after a while and walked inside another room. "This place needs a clean-up. " she blasted two dark beams from her palms and watched them whistle past the broken state of the palace if Nogo. "Shadows are the best cleaners," Nix giggled . She was going to enjoy tearing the ex-Glitter Force limb from limb with the help of the Emperor Of Evil . She had so much potential,she just needed to be stable.

"You weren't going to come here without me were you? You really thought you could handle the stress of being a subordinate. You're not sane."

"Hox!" Nix growled, hostile and spun around to see her brother standing before her." Why did you follow me here you weakling!"

" Me ? A weakling? We'll see who the weakling is when you are faced with the Glitter Force,"

"We'll let the Emperor decide about that Hox ." Nix hissed and sprung at him.Hox just laughed."Nix, you don't deserve to be a good subordinate. You are not ready. You may be powerful but if you're not careful you will end up dead."

"Let's see who Nogo makes subordinate then. This will be easy. You want a competition,you got one. Now come and help me find a dark book, "Nix glared at Hox in hatred and he followed ,satisfied at his sister's dislike towards him.This is going to be fun.he thought. She is so easily tormented.He followed her inside.

Hi again ! Thank you for reading this chapter . I really like people reading my work so thank you !

Xx Lollywoll

P.S the next chapter will be set also in the Shadow Realm .

:)