The "Accident" [Bokuaka]

By matsukii_

Taking a gigantic break from writing It's a usual day for Akaashi.. But one thing changes everything.. Somet... More

Chapter 1 (lemon) Named that becuz it like pouring lemon into ur eyes
Chapter 2
This ain anything lol
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Annoncement!!!! READ THIS
Questiom
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Q & A
Chapter 24 (Special w/Smut)
Please Read! REQUESTING TIME
Requests Chapter
Announcement
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

749 22 35
By matsukii_

They lay on the bed, panting after their session.

"We really need to get some sleep," Akaashi stated, looking back at Bokuto who nodded subtly. "Yeah, we should," he agreed. The younger male checked the time on his phone that sat on the bedside table, 10:17 it read. Bokuto took responsibility for the duvets, pulling them over the two. Akaashi rolled to his side, Bokuto soon embracing him as his arms wrapped around his torso to provide more warmth. His head rested on the top of his head. It was soothing and nice to know someone had you in their arms, it made him feel safe like he was at home. The two shifted a slight bit so they were more comfortable. They soon dozed off to sleep..

---

He woke up to his ass being deceased, rip Akaashi's ass. F in the chat boys.

Akaashi rose up, his arm supporting him from behind. He wiped at his eyes with a yawn. Outstretching his arms as his slightly rigid movements became smoother. His gaze wandered upon Bokuto's face, his resting state a sight to truly behold.
I need a photo of this.. Akaashi took his phone from beside him, snapping a picture. Thankfully it was muted so there was no sound effect to disrupt him. Akaashi smiled, shuffling out from underneath the duvets. He walked over to his bag where he had stored his uniform, snatching it out. He also wandered over to the rest of his clothing, collecting it neatly. His hands made their way up his back and onto his neck delicately, caressing the love marks placed onto his neck.

He stepped into the bathroom, waiting for the water to warmup as he got himself undressed to prepare for the warmth to devour him. The warmth proved to be soothing as it ran down his back, splattering an abundance of warmth that flew several directions. Once he had washed and dried himself off, he immediately slipped into his uniform. Once he was finished he left the bathroom, deciding to wake up Bokuto.

"Bokuto, it's time for you to wake up," a low mumble and groan were heard from the older male. Akaashi wouldn't take that and so he ripped off the sheets revealing the boy's bare body, a delightful sight to be sure.

"AgGggGgggkAAAAaaaaaaShIiiiiiIII," he clutched the end of the duvet to cover his body the slightest, struggling to maintain his warmth. "You have to get ready for school Bokuto-San, plus we have to get out of here." He stated as he strolled over to his bag, squatting down as he examined its content. Bokuto groaned one more time before trudging to the bathroom, head hanging low. Akaashi decided on eating something, that being some sort of breakfast bar biscuit looking item and an apple.

---

Bokuto made his way out the bathroom, his wet hair laying on his head which made him look hot as fuck. The towel hugged his waist loosely as he clutched it in his hand. He wandered over to Akaashi's bag where he had left his uniform, searching for it. He took out the uniform that was folded neatly, slipping into it. He then met up with Akaashi who was reading his book on the edge of the now neatly pulled duvets. Bokuto chomped down on what seemed to be a protein bar, deciding he would eat more before class started. Before they went to school, Akaashi asked permission to sneak into Bokuto's mother's room. His eyes lay open all the brand cosmetics of various names, his eyes tracing the very thing he needed, concealer. He attempted to use it and to what he could've seen, it turned out messy but well.

"You ready?" Akaashi's eyes met his, Bokuto nodding.

"Let's go then," he went to his bag, shoving the novel inside. The two left together, Akaashi pulling the bag over his shoulder.

---

The two went to school a bit earlier than usual, both of them devouring something that was more of a suitable breakfast. Akaashi's mind pondered about the figure he noticed earlier that looked oddly familiar. He couldn't recall any major details since he on,y got a glimpse at most. All he remembered was dark hair which isn't very useful because literally EVERYONE HAS DARK FUCKING HAIR. Anyways, he still couldn't push the fact the person looked like someone he had met before out of his mind.

The two waited for the bus next to the post, the cool breeze brushing off the two as a pleasant aroma from nearby flowers and plants filled the air. Bokuto noticed Akaashi's perplexed expression so he decided to bring up something.

"Hey, so y'know about the rumours at school? Do you think it was that particular group of people or some other group, like not the one we passed in the hallway." He managed to blurt out. Akaashi snapped out of his thoughts, nodding. "All we know is that it's a group of rebellious kids, which that brings it down by a whole lot for obvious reasons. It should be fairly easy to identify the group of people who started it unless it wasn't those kids.." He stated, the last part didn't sound reassuring nor pleasing to the ear. Bokuto's head lifted up, staring at the clear blue sky in thought. Maybe it wasn't those kids, maybe it was.. I actually have no clue who it could be..

Bokuto decided to back off from the topic as Akaashi started a whole conspiracy on who it could be. The rambling sure did get out of hand until the bus arrived and so he came to an abrupt halt. Once they boarded, he continued. Even the bus driver gave the two a look of concern when the left, Bokuto just shrugging dumbfounded.

Once they sat in the spot at the back of the school, Bokuto lay a soothing hand on Akaashi's. His touch was enough to calm him down as they shared a gentle smile. The spring breeze tussled with his hair, the magnificent scenery of the yards cherry blossoms in full bloom was one to behold. Bokuto's eyes wandered along the cherry blossoms, an idea popping in his head. He decided to keep it for later as the ear piecing bell ringed.

---

The two found each other in the hallway, meeting up in the bustling crowd filled with bubbly chatter. The two managed to manoeuvre their way out of the crowd, strolling together in the cool Spring air. The two seated themselves on the exact bench they were previously on, the warm beams of sunshine cozying them up. The seats had a cold touch, making just the younger boy shiver. So Akaashi awkwardly scooted closer to Bokuto as he was emitting way more warmth than he was. His face became slightly flustered as the two snuggled up together. Their hands slipped through the gap and entered the area behind the bench, intertwining. Both of their warmth had a soothing effect on one another which helped the two out a lot. They knew they could comfort one another with just their touch.

"Oh, so you guys look really close!" Tanaka entered brightly, waving at the two. Akaashi redacted his hand out of reflex as Bokuto whimpered. "Yeah.. We've known each other for a couple of years now," he chuckled lightly, the awkward tension slowly killing him.
How dense must this guy be?.. He can't possibly be more dense then this owl right here.. (I wrote hee instead of here whoOps)

"Anyways.. Have you guys come up with any suspects yet?" He eyed them carefully, fiddling with his sleeve. A sour taste entered both of their mouths, which one?
"Not really.. Haven't really reduced down to many people as we would of liked to honestly," he fiddled with his fingers attentively. Tanaka nodded understandingly, his gaze then flickered upon Bokuto who was focusing on balancing a stick on his head?..

The group chatted together, Tanaka jotting down notes on who it could be spreading the rumours. He passed on the notes to Akaashi, waving goodbye and leaving them. Akaashi sighed, deciding to have a snack since he hadn't eaten anything just yet.
Why did that figure look so familiar.. Akaashi couldn't get the thought out of his head about the figure he saw that night.

Akaashi had just finished his snack as the bell ringed, Akaashi reluctantly got up from the now warm seat. The two headed off to class together.

They split up, making their way to their usual classes. That's when Akaashi bumped into someone, in which he bowed down and apologised immediately. He had an agitated tone, the voice oddly familiar. His gaze then flickered upon who it was, the same familiar broad and slender figure he had seen before.
Ostrich man..

---

"Better watch out where you're going!" He hissed, eyeing the boy. His eyes pondered down a bit, falling onto the figure he never wanted to lay eyes on again.
Oh my god it's this guy.. The one who chased me with a toilet brush, this motherfucker..

"Ah yes, pain-in-the-ass ostrich man," Akaashi's muttered, his eyes wandering up to meet his face. "More like you were the one with a pain in the ass," he smirked at his clap back earning him a glare of pure agitation. "What the hell are you doing here and why the fuck do you keep on calling me ostrich man?!" He exclaimed, catching a few glances and murmurs of nearby students. Akaashi sighed, bored," so what brings you here," voice laced with humour. "I'm an exchange student here for the rest of the year, you better not fuck up my reputation," his voice now hinted with malice. Akaashi was unbothered with his tone, focusing on the main subjects. "I need to get to class, so please excuse me," he hustled by politely.

"Let's have this conversation later, shall we?" A smirk of amusement rose up from his face as he twisted his head back in the other direction to his class.

What the fuck is with this guy, he seems so smooth and cautious with his every move.. One slick motherfucker right here.. He caught himself flustered by the conversation, smacking his head to empty out his thoughts, such a unique technique.

---

Akaashi wiped off the remaining chalk off of the chalk board, making his way swiftly out of class. He could of sworn he heard a girl topple over in her seat or fawning over him as he left the class. He decided to focus on the important matter at hand, the Alabama ostrich man.

He made his way out of the hallway as he composed himself for pure idiocy. Once Akaashi made his way outside, he noticed ostrich man leaning against the wall beside the sliding door he had exited. This is going to be exhausting..

"Meet me at class A-3 in 3 minutes," his voice now monotone. Akaashi deemed the scenario to be sketchy and so he sent Bokuto a text of his soon new whereabouts. He gave him a reply immediately, surprising him.

Bokuto

Sorry can't hang out at lunch today. (You)
I'll be at class A-3 if anything happens
1:42 PM

(B)(o_o;)
1:42 PM

(B) ok have fun! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
1:43 PM

Akaashi chuckled lightly as he immediately imagined Bokuto's mood was now deflated as they couldn't hang out. He imagined him sitting at the bench waiting patiently with that cute and dorky expression of his, bummed he couldn't hang out.

He switched off his phone as he slipped it into his pocket. Akaashi made his way to the class down the hallway, practically empty besides from a few passing by students. His mood was lifted as he deeply inhaled the surrounding air, the scent of blooming flowers following through the opened windows. He slid open the door, exposed to the unfamiliar environment. He saw ostrich man in the far corner, leaning against a table.
"Why aren't you sitting on the chair but on the table? That's inconsiderate.." He mumbled the last part as he approached him.

"Just shut up.. Let me speak.." He sighed as he watched him stop in front of him, keeping a space in between the two. "So you're a student at this school?" He asked the obvious. "Nah, I'm from Hogwarts. Well no shit Sherlock." He stated bluntly, giving him a look. "Listen here you little shit, mess up my time here and I'll mess up that gorgeous face of yours," he snarled, now clutching Akaashi's tie. He was simply unfazed, maintaining his composure. The air grew cold, sending a shiver down his spine.
"Thanks for the compliment but can you please let go of my tie, just got it washed recently so.." He completely ignored the threat. He let go, his glare never leaving that pretty face of his.

"Anyways, why did you call me here?" He straightened his tie, acting professional as he didn't want to get into trouble. "What's your name," he asked coolly, fixing himself up.
"Why should I tell you that?" He gazed upon the slender figure.

"Just tell me your goddamn name," he said menacingly.

Akaashi gave in, sighing reluctantly," Akaashi, Akaashi Keiji. Would say it's a pleasure to meet you but you're giving off a really bad impression already, y'know. Going to strip clubs, under aged too. That attitude of yours could be fixed too, would make you come off as a better person." He rambled on, his head turning every now and then for dramatic effect. He smirked, subtly checking his nails and his reaction during the rant.

He could of sworn he would of rampaged, throwing hands at him. He surely did surprise him when he stayed silent with his clenched fists. Akaashi mentally took note of that. "Just keep out of my way," he nearly stormed out but Akaashi stopped him in his tracks. "You never told me your name, or would you rather I call you ostrich man," the other scoffed in annoyance before replying.

"My name is Kim Jaeseok," Akaashi nodded, stopping him once again for one final question.

"Are you the one who started the rumours?'

---

Bokuto sat in his seat, barely containing himself. He swore he was going to burst if he didn't do something. He munched down on his lunch quickly, choking as he did so.
"Are you ok?!" His gaze stumbled upon Tanaka as Bokuto fumbled with his water bottle, nearly spilling it everywhere. "Here let me help!" The boy helped him out as he didn't want to seem useless in this situation. Bokuto slumped over after his fit of coughing, wiping at his mouth. That's when it started..

"I'm truly pathetic, don't ever talk to me again. I'm a failure!" He sobbed into his hands, the feat confusing the boy as he sobbed uncontrollably. "It's ok, you're not a failure, just don't eat too quickly next time. Got it?" He reassured sheepishly.
This guy is a hand full..

"So, um. Do you know where Akaashi-Senpai is? I've reduced down the list we conducted and would like to speak with him again." He peered over to the boy, regretting doing so. The air surrounding Bokuto was gloomy and dark as he covered his face with his knees while rambling on like during his usual emo modes.

What a cry baby.. I would do this too though.. Thought author person.
(I too sob uncontrollably when someone says something to me, except it's like a reflex mechanism at this point when I'm feeling awkward or have nothing to add to the conversation or anything to say, which is quite often. Like the time when my friend and their friends t-posed surrounding me in a cult, I looked like I was gonna cry because of how awkward I felt lol. Don't take it to heart though, I'm like the dog Kermit. It spices up the comments and jokes I receive about me, uh sorry back to the story)

Tanaka didn't know what to do but comfort Bokuto by patting his back like a baby.
He stayed by his side as he ranted on about his pet rock that was killed?..
(Back pats are good even when you're older, you can't tell me otherwise)

---

He sighed, glaring down to meet those gorgeous eyes that somehow managed to agitate him every time he saw them.

"Why should I tell you? There's nothin in it for me," Akaashi stood his ground, watching his every move with caution. Akaashi was becoming worried that he would ask for a favour from him, the tension pulling at every already straining muscle in him.

"I'll tell you if only under one circumstance," he started as Akaashi expected, " as long as you stay away from me and leave me alone I'll tell you, ok?" A glint of satisfaction glistened across Akaashi's eyes, nodding. "I'll leave you alone after all of this, no more disturbances, no more questions. Nothing."

Jaeseok grinned, satisfied with his response.

"I actually didn't start the rumours, I overheard them from a group of nerds or some shit. You can keep a promise, right?" He mentally face palmed at the last part of his statement. "Of course I can, I'm the best at keeping my mouth shut and not blabbering out nonsense around every corner," a smirk glinted across his face.

"Tch, anyways. Don't tell anyone that I was hanging out with the group of kids that started those fires and riots, if this shit gets on my records I'll have a knife to your throat, got it?" Why the hell would I tell a guy like this this information, am I a fucking idiot?.. Why do I trust him all of a sudden.. His motherly demeanour, his calm collected manner, his caring considerate eyes? Ughh..

Akaashi gave off a subtle nod, noting the information he took in.

"So you don't know anything about the rumours, who started them? Who chatted about them?" He bothered him one last time. This guy really gets on my nerves..

His tone itched with irritation,"All I know is that a kid burst into one of the clubs about what was happening, telling everyone about it. It then spread like wildfire after that." All Akaashi could do was nod at that moment, thanking him for his time and patience. "Now will you leave me alone, or at least not tell anyone," voice laced in annoyance. Akaashi gave a quick response, providing it smoothly as they left the room. The two could of sworn they heard the gentle patter of someone's footsteps, which was now messing with both their minds.

---

Akaashi just had about enough time to come back to Bokuto and eat his lunch. Once he approached the boy the tension eased off as a subtle smile he didn't even know was plastered on his face grew. Akaashi then brought his attention to the fact that Tanaka wasn't there. "Hello Bokuto-San," Akaashi immediately noticed a difference in his mood. Ahhh... He went through his emo mode again, no one wants to be around for that..

Bokuto's head perked up immediately as he heard the greeting, sprouting up.

"Akaashi, you're alive! I thought you like died in there or something!" Bokuto clasped onto Akaashi, his embrace a little too tight for comfort. Akaashi didn't have the heart to tell him it was too tight because he knew what Bokuto was like. He then loosened his grip and left Akaashi, seating himself back down while patting the seat beside him excitedly. Akaashi smiled as he sat, taking out his lunch as he heard Bokuto list random occurrences and things that has happened with lots of enthusiasm like a child.

Akaashi disrupted him politely, "have you seen Tanaka-San?" Bokuto nodded, informing him he left a bit of time ago to find someone, presumingly Akaashi. That's when Bokuto had to explain the whole feat where he was eating too fast which earned him that motherly glare. Akaashi then started a rant on why he shouldn't eat too quickly as Bokuto listened intently but still giving off childish statements. He then asked him if he told Tanaka his whereabouts, that's what perked up his interest. Bokuto replied, profusely nodding like he was at a rock concert. He told him where he was at before he ran off because he needed to find his 'friend'. That one action alone came off extremely suspicious to Akaashi, debating on whether or not to interrogate him later.

Maybe not today but tomorrow..

---

Today the team didn't have training and so Akaashi informed Bokuto that he cousins come over since his mother was arriving back. Bokuto understood but still whined a tiny bit anyways which was to be expected honestly.

Akaashi opened the front door, revealing his mother seated on their sofa, watching a movie. He then noticed she was asleep, so Akaashi scurried up the stairs and into his room, dropping down his bag. He undressed himself and changed into something more comfortable. He wore some sweatpants along with an oversized hoodie, making him appear small. He began to gather his homework and books to study from, starting with the homework.

---

He paused from doing all his homework, taking a brief break. He was halfway through it when he suddenly heard the call of his mother, reminding him dinner was ready.

Making his way down the stairs, turning the corner to see that his mum made noodles. The scent overpowered the current lavender scent that surrounded him. Akaashi seated himself across from his mother where the dish for him was placed. He internally fawned over the sight despite his mother telling him it was nothing. It had lots of vegetables and chunks of chicken in it. There were a few herbs sprinkled over the top to finish it off. Akaashi thanked his mother and said the usual lines of gratitude before digging into his meal. Once Akaashi had finished off his meal, the two chatted for a bit before he had to go back to finishing off his homework. They chatted about each other's days, current events in her workplace, events and stuff happening at school and a variety of other things.

Akaashi made his way up the stairs, entering his room as he went back to finishing off his homework.

---

It was about 8 or so in the afternoon so Akaashi decided to take a small break from his now completed homework. After that he had planned on studying until he had to sleep.

---

It was nearly 10 at night at this point and so Akaashi planted himself onto his bed. He slipped himself underneath the cozy blanket, a rush of coldness hit him as he hadn't warmed it up yet. He then started to doze off about half an hour later, his mind at ease..

Author: PLEASE READ, I'm sorry this chapter took so long, it's smaller than I had anticipated. I'm sorry this took so long to write. Also want to say that I'm still taking in requests until either the 15th or the 20th!
Lastly, hope you guys enjoyed, thank you for reading and bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.6K 65
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...
242K 7.1K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
798K 26.1K 96
(F/N) (L/N), the Captain and Ace of Fukurodani's female volleyball team The girls team gets invited to go to a training camp with some other teams, i...
15.3K 721 25
"I've been a skillful sniper since I was six. Yeah that's a mouthful, I know, but it's the truth. For many people, it's either kill or be killed. I c...