๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š. || ๐’. ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š

By Sun_Faded

๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ- ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ- ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ Books 1&2 ใ€Šoc ร— Sasukeใ€‹ ใ€Š4/9/19 - 6/1... More

ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
ยฒ8
ยฒ9
ยณ0
ยณ1
ยณ2
ยณ3
ยณ4
ยฝ
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
โน
ยน0
ยน1
ยน2
ยน3
ยน4
ยน5
ยน6
ยน7
ยน8
ยน9
ยฒ0
2ยน
ยฒ2
ยฒ3
ยฒ4
ยฒ5
ยฒ6
ยฒ7
Epilouge
โฐAlt ending

ยฒ8

3K 73 31
By Sun_Faded

Mio grit her teeth. Her feet slid against the ground, skidding back as Madara's sword push down upon her own.

With a huff the woman threw her arms forward, forcing the Uchiha male back into a stumble. Satisfied Mio edged forward, swiping her light blade.

Its sharpened edge clacked against Madara's armor, scraping the surface.

He growled angrily throwing his sword down upon hers harder. He watched with a smirk as the womans arms began to buckle under the weight.

"Face it" the man teased, "you could never be as strong as me". He lifted his blade, throwing it down again.

Mio's sword was knocked from her hands, the golden katana landing a few feet away in the sand. She gasped watching distracted.

Angered the kunoichi tilted her attention back to her enemy. She spit splatters of magma at the man. The molten liquid burned through his clothes eating away at his skin.

With a hiss Madara swiped at himself hoping to brush it away.

Mio smirked feeling the heat nip at her lips. She hunched over letting magma flood her mouth and fall to the ground. Smoke rose hazing the battlefield.

Madara jumped back from the evading liquid, feeling the warmth grow threateningly close. The Uchiha male nodded almost impressed at her skill, but still, he was better.

The man jumped over the lava his blade barred, its edge sliding into Mio's skin, piercing her abdomen.

She gasped, hands coiling around the sword its edge cutting her fingers. The kunoichi stared challengingly at Madara her eyes glowing an angry shade of red. Blood pooled around her wound, sliding down her skin.

Madara smirked, jolting the blade deeper, its tip protruding out her back. He watched the color slip from her face and her knees quiver. The ninja saw her brows furrow, mouth parted with pain.

A groan slipped past Mio's parted lips.

Once more Madara pushed forward his sword, her hands blocking his hilt from edging any forward its blade shredding her fingers.

"Still think you can win?" His deep husky voice teased, twisting his sword.

Mio growled, gripping the blade and pushing it out. She slid herself back as she pushed the sword forward.

Madara merely watched at the woman freed herself, collapsing to sit on the sandy ground.

Her hands held her wound blood splurging from between her fingers. To be entirely truthful she was scared. Fear wracked her bones shaking her body. Mio couldn't bring herself to look at her abdoment, she knew it was bad.

The womans lip drew inbewteen her teeth as she bit back silent tears. She was scared, she was so scared.

A fluttering breath drew in from Mio's lips as she peeled her eyes open. She tried her best to regain her strength even if it was just a facade.

"I can only try" the kunoichi croaked, she stood up, spitting a mouthful of bloody saliva at Madara's face.

His face scrunched in disgust, hand reaching to grip her throat. "You could have joined me, brought honor to our clan".

Mio chuckled dryly, she was tired "I would never do that to my home".

"Mio!" Naruto and Sasuke yelled in unison, the two ninja caught up to her, skidding to a stop.

Naruto hit Madara with a rasengan as Sasuke caught the kunoichi.

Mio's hand gripped Sasuke's sholder for support, her other still gripping her abdomen.

Her lover felt his heart beat furiously, he was at a loss of what to do, she was dying within his arms. "I'll be right back" he whispered, his hand sliding from her face as he turned to Madara.

Mio gurgled on her blood, the crimson substance slipping out from the corners of her mouth. She crouched, pushing herself up.

The kunoichi watched as Naruto and Sasuke worked with haste, trying to defeat Madara as fast as they could in order to save their teammate.

Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as she pushed herself forward. The woman, jumped landing heavy infront of Madara, she had seen his attack coming the slick blade swiping down again- this time aimed for Sasuke.

Mio barred her arm, taking the hit upon her sholder and forearm. The blade sinking deep and lodging into her bones. Adrenaline burned through the womans veins as she pushed forward the metal ripping through her skin.

She could feel her teammates grab for her in an attempt to tug her back, but the kunoichi merely shook them off. She would kill Madara even of it was the last thing she did.

Mio grabbed the blade from her enemies hand ripping it from her skin and stabbing it down into Madara's skin "how does that feel!?" She yelled twisting the blade angrily.

Madara watched her, the determined woman as she gripped his neck, fingers squeezing his skin.

The kunoichi twisted her wrist, snapping his neck and letting the newly reborn man drop to the ground deceased.

Short breaths left the womans mouth as she fell to  her knees, her heart beating erratically. Sasuke dove forward, gripping at her wounds in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

Naruto stood, shaking his head with sorrow "take her to Sakura, dont worry about me" before the raven haired ninja could argue his cohort had left.

Sasuke looked to Mio, he felt frozen.

"This wasn't supposed to happen" the ninja scolded, "I was supposed to keep you safe" his hand lifted, tracing her face.

Mio looked to him, the red sharingan fading from her eyes "I did my job Sasuke, I killed Danzo, I killed Obito, Madara" she sucked in a shaky breath "I should have made more time for you".

Her lover picked her up, running to the medical tents "no" he argued, "everything has been my fault Mio, our breakup, all the years apart". It was all for nothing, if he could the ninja would take it all back.

"Sakura!" Sasuke cried, barging into the medical tent, "sakura!"

The pinkette ran out from around a sheet, her hands and arms bloodied from surgery, "Sas- Mio!" The pinkette rushed forward watching her crush lay the woman upon a empty bed.

The white sheets quickly turned a sickly shade of red.

Mio tilted her head to Sasuke, her hand grasping his. Her lips formed silent words, whispering I love you and Sasuke nodded, mouthing them back.

They stared at eachother unblinkingly as Sakura got to work.

The pinkette sucked in a breath "Sasuke . . " her hand pressed upon Mio's neck, checking for a pulse "she's dead".

×

(,Ծ‸Ծ,)

Um so yea, that happened.

Big sad- I'm sorry.

I BROKE MY OWN HEART WRITING THIS.

WHY DID I DECIDE TO KILL HER OFF I AM IN PAIN, I LOVE MIO

tea tho, I had planned to kill her off since the beginning of the second book and even a little bit before. Ouch my heart tho, she was one of my fav ocs.

Big sad hours

Anyways- thank you for coming on this journey with me, I appreciate each and every one of you♡♡

I love you all 👉👈🥺❤

Also I have more works in progress and in creation so feel free to hang around, have a good day lovelies ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.5K 42
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธdepression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...
214K 3K 81
Probably all smut I do not own any of the Naruto characters Request are open. Enjoy
2.3M 53.3K 200
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any characters from the Naruto Franchise! I also do not own any other anime or anime characters referenced! [COMPL...
39.8K 681 17
I do not own any of the characters only the plot.