Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
16.0 Raph x Rose
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader

490 17 12
By blue_divergents

Next: Leo x Lyra
Later: Leo x Jaelyn

I'm going to leave the turtles' hair and skin complexions up to the readers because I know people picture them differently. I personally imagine them to be African American so yeah...

s/t= skin tone

h/t= hair type (color and texture)

h/n= hacker name

Dancing with a Stranger

by Sam Smith and Normani

Donatello stared angrily at the TV in front of him. Master Splinter had the TV tonight, which meant they were watching the news...again. They were going on and on about this new hacker group who had somehow been showing up the group he had been apart of, The Phantoms. The part that angered him was the fact that the media was demonizing hacker groups. What they did was for the moral good. 

They released information on murder suspects, who otherwise would have gotten away with murder. They went after major businesses and corporations that falsified information and mistreated their employees. The list is endless. They do the work that the rest of the country turns a blind eye to.

Donnie crossed his (s/t) arms bitterly and sank back into his seat. His brothers immediately took notice of his disgruntled mood. Sensei, although deeply focused on the newscast, paid close attention to his son's peculiar behavior.

"You alright, Donnie?" Raphael asked. "Brooding is kind of my thing."

Before Don could respond, Mikey piped up. "He's just upset that April chose Casey instead of him." Mikey clapped him on his back. "But don't worry, D. We're gonna take you to a killer party tonight. You'll meet someone there."

Donnie huffed and rolled his eyes as Leonardo and Raphael snickered. "I'm not upset about that, Mikey. I told you I don't care about their relationship. I'm over April. That was a month ago."

His brothers shared a glance. Leo decided to be the one to say what they were all thinking. "Then what's wrong with you?"

Donnie rolled his eyes again. His phone dinged a few times. A strange message popped up on his screen. He didn't recognize the name. It wasn't someone from his hacker network, so it must be their rivalry group, Hidden Heroes. Whoever it was, they must have been good. How often does someone hack into another hacker group's network?

h/n: You're Purple Ninja, right?

H/n: I need your assistance with this

H/n: Sent a file

Donatello excused himself from his family time and made his way to his room. He flipped open his laptop and opened the file. There was a list of corporations that are known to be involved in an illegal drug trafficking ring. Donnie had heard about it, but had been unable to find enough information to prove anything.

Purple Ninja: How'd you find this?

H/n: Spend a few days on the dark web and you find some things.

H/n: Is that a yes?

Purple Ninja: Even though we're rivals, you can count me in on this project.

Suddenly, Raphael burst into his room. Donnie jumped and quickly shut his laptop. His brothers don't know about his involvement with this type of stuff yet. He and Raph made awkward eye contact. 

Raph put his hands up with a smirk. "Hey, what you watch on your laptop is your business. Just make sure to clear your browser." 

Donnie stuttered when he realized what his brother thought he was doing. "What do you need, Raph?"

"We're leaving in fifteen minutes. Try to look good for once." Raph laughed as he exited his brother's room.

Donnie sighed heavily and flopped back onto his bed. He ran a hand down his blushing face. How could he possibly enjoy tonight when he was still heartbroken and now, to top it all, he has this big case he has to help whoever H/n is crack. It's bad enough he has to hide this secret life from his family. He didn't know how they would react. Would they be upset? They're fricking ninjas for crying out loud! He would think that would make them understand why he likes to play hero behind the screen.

Donnie sat up and began searching for an outfit to wear so his brothers wouldn't tease him about going to a party in his sweatpants and math team t-shirt. He laced his freshly cleaned  pair of Air Force Ones and returned back to the living room. 

Raphael nodded in approval and reached for the keys. Leo snatched them away before he could grab them. "I think we all know I should be the designated driver for the night."

Donnie laughed sarcastically.  Mikey adjusted his hat with a childish smile. "Actually, it should probably be Donnie. He is the party pooper out of all of us."

The brothers seemed to agree on this and tossed Donatello the keys to the car they would be driving for the night. Someone made the mistake of putting Mikey in charge of the music. It blared through the speakers the entire ride until they reached their destination. 

The Hamato boys exited the vehicle and were quickly met by their friend, Jordan, who was hosting the party. He was the quarterback of the football team, making him Raphael's teammate and best friend. They continued their walk into the mansion, leaving Raph behind to catch up with his friend group. Once Mikey caught sight of his basketball teammates, he left also. Leo followed suit once he met up with his baseball team. Donnie sighed to himself, not even bothering to search for his soccer mates. 

He took a seat on the couch in the corner of the room away from the party. He tugged on his purple hoodie out of boredom. Suddenly, a voice  spoke from beside him. "Is this seat taken?"

He locked eyes with one of the smartest girls in school, y/n l/n. She was in his AP (favorite subject) class and known for her involvement in (sport/activity) at their school. It took him a second to realize she was speaking to him.

"Oh, uh, no." He responded. "Just me here by myself."

She smiled and sat down next to him. "Never expected to see the Donatello Hamato at a party. Ran out of math theorems to prove?"

Donnie took note of her obvious teasing. "My brothers dragged me here. I never took you for a party girl."

She waved a hand dismissively. Her (skin color) skin glowed in the neon lights that scanned the room. "Oh, I'm not. My best friend has his/her/their eyes set on someone here tonight and I'm supposed to be the wing woman."

"How's that going for you." He laughed lightly.

She pointed over towards another couch where two people were practically eating each other's faces off. "I'd say it's a job well done."

They shared another laugh before a comfortable silence fell between them. This was probably the most they've ever talked before unless they had to do a project together. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught Mikey dancing playfully in front of a group of girls. Looking out the window, he saw Raph and Leo flirting with another set of girls. He envied his brothers for how easy that made it seem. How did he turn out to be the lame one?

"Donnie?" Y/n's delicate voice spoke, removing him from his trance. "Would you... want to dance? It's better than just sitting here while everyone else munches each other's faces off."

Donatello blinked his eyes in disbelief. Was a girl really interested in him, the dorky Hamato brother?  "Me? Dance... uh s-sure."

Y/n motioned for him to follow her into the middle of the expansive room. An Ariana Grande pop song blasted through the speakers. They danced together goofily, attracting the attention of the other party goers. Donnie didn't care though. He finally felt free of all his worries, of all his secrets. He wished he could dance the night away and wake up tomorrow with all his cares washed away. A crowd began to form around them, eagerly dancing with them. 

His reddish-brown eyes locked with your e/c orbs. A childlike grin etched its way onto both of your faces. His brothers caught sight of him actually enjoying himself. They were proud to say the least.

"Would you look at that." Raph smirked, crossing his arms. "The nerd managed to pull one of the prettiest girls in school."

Mikey pretended to shed a tear. "They grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday he was heart broken."

"That was yesterday, Mikey." Leo reminded him.

"Oh, yeah."

~~~~~

The next morning, or should I say afternoon, Donnie woke up with a splitting headache. He was sprawled out in his bed. He didn't even make it underneath his covers last night. He opened his phone to see that his lock screen had changed. What was once a picture of an Einstein quote was now a picture of him and y/n from the party. He had his arm around her and their faces were smushed together.

"So, I guess it wasn't a dream after all." He muttered to himself. He flipped over in his bed and tried to go back to sleep. His phone buzzed to life again, the special ringtone he had for his hacker job.

H/n: I found these files. It's a two person job.

H/n: You up for it?

Don rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes and flipped open his laptop, signing himself into the server. He wasted no time responding back.

Purple Ninja: Let's get to it!

For the next two hours, he and h/n decoded the files. There was a substantial amount of criminalizing evidence against the people in question. Donnie leaked the information to the correct law groups and covered their tracks. 

He found himself bonding with H/n. He learned that she was a girl and had a high IQ. Because of the discrepancy of their tasks, neither of them revealed their real names or gave any details about who they were.

You smiled to yourself on the other side of the screen. You racked your mind, trying to figure out who could possibly be on the other side of the conversation. If we're being honest, you had already tried to hack into his computer to find out more about him, but his firewalls and security were too strong and complex to get through. Whoever it was, he was good.

Donatello admittedly tried to do the same to you. He wanted answers. Who was this person that seemed to be perfectly compatible with him? He hated when he didn't have the answers. You were his biggest mystery. As the days passed, he found himself falling for you, both sides of you. 

He was falling for y/n, the girl from the party who was the best at (sport/activity) and he was falling for h/n. If only he had known that both were the same person.

Should I do a part two for this one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.6K 34
[DISCONTINUED - New Book is Out] i'm severely embarrassed of this story but i'm keeping it cuz it's done well and some of the comments are funny asf ...
198K 4.1K 35
Basically imagines of your favourite turtles. Started: Feb/26/19 Ended: feb 9 2024 1K ~ 07/01/19 100K ~ 10/14/22 no requests pls thank you❤️
2K 53 48
A flash of light and accidental time travel the turtles to the year 2105. With no way for them to get home. Their new ally and great-grandchildren, C...
5.7K 123 10
╰┈➤✮ 𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑴𝑵𝑻 𝒙 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⚠ NOT TCEST ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 𝗜'𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿...