Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
2. Wedding
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

5. Home

14.4K 905 116
By love_angell20

Sameer's POV

Never

Never have I ever had any haram (forbidden) relationship with girls. If any situation like I was attracted by any girl -which rarely happens- then only one thing I remind myself that if I want paak (pure /innocent) wife in my future then I have to be paak for her. I know maybe I sound like caveman but I couldn't help. I was a type of one woman men. And want one men woman.

But my fate played a cruel game with me. I never thought about cheating my wife even when I wasn't married still in my thoughts I was committed to my future wife. Then how came I got a women like her as my wife who didn't even cared that she should have talked to me if she didn't wanted this marriage. If her family forced her she should've told me this and I would've freed her from this nikah. But no she ran away with some else when she is my wife. She is mine lawfully but she is with someone else in haram way.

I'm not in love with the women whom I married but still she is my wife. I did nikah with her. How can I just let go this fact. this thing will never change that she's my wife and I'm her husband untill she took divorce from me.

Right now I'm in my car driving to my home. When I was coming here from my house with my parents I turned and saw my empty home and promise that this house will never be empty and hollow again. I will bring Queen of this house. My wife. With that thought I left my house with the smiled on my face.

But as I say fate's Cruel game. I found my wife elope with some other men. And I'm going my home alone eventhough I'm married but I don't have wife.

I was in my agony when out of nowhere a girl came infront of me and i immediately stopped my car. But it's too late cause my car hit her and she fall. My eyes widened and I almost thought I killed her.

Jumping out of the car I ran to that girl and saw her already standing up and was about to ran but she fall on me.

And the rest you know.

After fight with that goons I went to that girl and asked her about her but she just mumbled few words -which I heard thankfully due to night's darkness and silence- before falling in my arms unconscious. I tried to wake her up but to no vein.
Left with no choice I had to take her with me to my house.

When I've steps inside my home with that girl in my arms - bridal style- I felt something in my heart. I look at her who's eyes were closed and her head was pressed on my chest and strangely, I found her innocent and attractive.

I took her to guest room near my room and called the doctor immediately cause That girl adi, didn't regain consciousness during our three-hour drive.

Doctor told me that she's in shocked and in her left leg she had minor fracture. And it probably because of me. I almost killed her.

I spent all the night thinking about my life. It's killing me to think that my wife, whom I married today was with someone else. My heart is clenching painfully.

Why you did this nikah adiba.? when you already had someone in your life. Why you ruined my life? What will I tell mom dad? They will be hurt. They will take all blame on them that they made me married to the girl who betrayed me on my marriage day. Ya Allah. I don't even want to search her cause I know if I got her I will kill her with my bare hands.

I thought in pure hatred and anger. I know she have to come to me for divorce cause wherever she go she can't change the fact that she is my wife. And she can't marry anyone else.

I didn't realised when sleep consumed me while thinking about that infidelity. I can't believe I'm hating that women whom I married with all my heart today.

*******

Next morning when I went to her room to check up on that girl before going for my day. I saw she was awake. I stepped inside and tried to talked to her and order my maid to bring food for her she was silent all the time and when I told her to have something she suddenly started panicking and wanted to go from here.

Before I could say anything about her legs. she without realising put her feet on the ground and screamed as she felt pain and before she could fall I held her and I don't know but seeing her like this I felt anger that, why can't she just hear me out. I tried to talked to her calmly after then and informed her about her minor fracture. She looked down feeling defeated and dejected and her lips started trembling as she was about to cry. I tried calm her and when she look at me with her big light gray eyes filled with tears. she looked so innocent and cute She looks like small kid. She nodded and wipe tear that escaped her eyes.

I told her to eat her food and walked out of her room.

★★★★★

In my office i received many congratulations bouquets and cards which make me frustrated more.

"May I come in sir" I heard my secretary voice.

"Come in" I called and she walked inside with flowers.

"Congratulations sir" she exclaimed cheerfully walking toward my desk but stop as she saw a hard look on my face.

"What the hell amsha? Stop this nonsense! And throw this all out of my office!" I shouted being annoying and frustrated with all this.

"But sir it's for your wedding wishes" amsha said confusing.

"I don't need wedding wishes... Now go and throw this all" I yelled and she make face before huffing and walking out of my cabin.

Amsha is my secretary since I've joined dad's company about an 5 years now. We share comfortable and friendly bond with each other outside office. But in office she have to bear my arrogant behaviour but not in outside. And I know I have to explain her about my this rude behaviour.

I sighed and sat on my chair feeling frustrated and irritated.

*********

After a long day I went back to home. It's 6pm. I did some of my personal calls then I got a call from mom dad. They asked me about my wife and I have to lied saying she was in washroom but I don't know how long I will lie to them. I already warned adiba's family that they will not spread this news of her eloping cause I don't want my parents to know. When they are already going through this much. Regarding my mom's surgery.

After my dinner I was about to go to my room when I remember about that girl. Adi.

I remember she said that someone wants to kill her and how she was running on the street in the middle of night. I became worried about her. I thought I should know what she was going through maybe I can help. Ah! I will surely help.

I headed towards the room where she was staying. I knocked on the door few times but I didn't got any response. I was about to go back thinking maybe she's sleeping but then I hear a low and soft "ji (yes)"

I walked inside and saw her wrapping her dupatta on her shoulder securely but that wasn't enough for her she also tried to wrapped blanket around her. Feeling uncomfortable in my presence. I like her modesty.

"Ji?(yes?) "She looks at me questioningly I clear my throat and sat on the bedside chair. I asked about her and saw how she became tensed. But still she talked to me and then I came to know that her husband wants to kill her. i was shocked. Why would a husband wants to kill his wife? And when I asked Many time that stubborn women never opened her mouth and told me about her husband. Anyways. I thought about asking her where and to whom she was going last night. And it was obvious she was going to her parents but then she told me that she's orphan. I felt sorry for her and said sorry but then what she said make me confused at first but then I realised what she meant and that small smile on her lips which she was trying to hold back make it confirmed what she means. I laughed as I remember about my Armaan. He also thinks the same. She also giggle a little.

After our light moment I asked her again and she told me she was going New York to her friends cause she didn't have anyone else. But the problem was that her passport and her all the belonging destroyed by that perverts. I felt bad for her and told her that I will help her she was confused at first but then agreed. I stood up to go. my eyes fall on her dirty clothes. How I forgot to gave her some clothes? I mentally palm my forehead. I told her that I will send her clothes which ofcourse I brought for my so called wife. But she wasn't here and maybe wasn't going to come back any soon. So why not helping someone who needed this.

I walked outside after telling her my name and then walked to Madiya as I told adi that I will send Madiya with some clothes.

"Madiya... Go and take out same clothes for adi... And don't forget to give her dinner" I instructed and was about to go she called me.

"Sameer bhai" I turned around and saw her looking at me little bit afraid.

"What madiya? Do you need anything?" I asked she shook her head.

"Uh.. amma was asking...erm.. where... Where is your wife? I mean yesterday was your wedding right so...?" She trailed of feeling afraid in my hard gaze. She smartly asked me about my wife. Saying amma -our other maid and her khala(aunty)- asking. She also live here in servant cottage with Madiya. But now since few days she wasn't feeling well so she didn't come out of her room. And that's why amma and Madiya couldn't came to my wedding.

"Madiya...I don't want to lie to you and amma... Your like my sister and she's like my mother so...uh... My wife adiba... She... She elope with some else" finally I let that words out of my mouth. She gasped and put her hands on her mouth in shocked.

"What?" She asked in shocked with wide eyes.

"Yes! But please madiya.. I don't want this news to be out before mom dad come back... And you can tell amma as she live here so she needs to know" I said and she nodded still in shock.

"You know Sameer bhai... Sorry to say but... When last night you bring adi I thought she is your wife cause her hands also filled with mehndi designs like newly bride.. so I thought she is" she said and now I remember.. yes! Adi's hands was filled with mehndi designs. But Madiya calling her my wife make me feel something. Something strange.

"Uh...okay now go and do as I say" I dismiss her and she nodded before walking toward my room and I walked toward garden.

Spending an hour there smoking cigarettes -Yes I smoke when I'm upset or in stressed- I went to my room and slept.

*******************

Adiba's POV.

As he walked out of the room I felt like someone hit me with hard rode.

How is this possible? Last night I ran away from my husband name Sameer to save my life and last night I save by the man name Sameer from that wild animals.

I was confused and literally frightened but then suddenly his words rang in my head. His wife. He said he has a wife so that made me relief. What am I even thinking.. that he could be my husband? I am too stupid. Many people has Sameer name in this world. Its a common name. I thought chuckling and palm my forehead.

After sometime that maid name Madiya came inside with warm smile on her face. She gave me a bag filled with clothes. And said she will bring my dinner.

"Madiya" I called her as she turned to leave. "Yes" She asked politely.

"Uh...if you don't mind...um can you please help me to go to the washroom? I want to take shower" I asked helplessly looking at my plastered leg. She nodded smiling and help me to stand up and took me to washroom. Did I mention his house screamed luxury. I mean I haven't seen his house yet. But still where I was staying this room's interior design is so beautiful. And then this bathroom. God this man has money.

I thought and steps inside with the help of Madiya. After she settled me in the shower and gave me all the needed clothes to wear she left to bring my dinner.
I took long shower and then wore that simple shirt and a trouser.

Madiya bring me dinner and then after eating I go to bed and tug myself in that duvet comfortably.

For unknown reasons this room and this house made me feel home. This was the last thought before I drifted to peacefull sleep.

***********

How was it?

Do you like Sameer's character?

I know this chapter didn't gave you much... But Inshallah i will update soon

And guys you have to be patience... It will going to be interesting and everything will be reveal in upcoming chapters

Please don't forget to Votes and comments

Love angel ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
258K 11.3K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
12.1K 1.3K 73
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
969K 41.3K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...