Tmnt X Readers And OCs

By blue_divergents

This is my request book for Tmnt characters. Most of them will be for the lovely Hamato brothers, but you can... More

1.Military!Raph x Reader
1. Athletic!Mikey x Shy!Reader
2. Human!Mikey x Kyla
1. Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
2. Human!Raph x Randi
3. Sister!Kamryn x Bro!Raph
1. Anna x Leo
3. Dixie x Mikey
4. Ash x Raph
5. Isolight x Raph
2. Jay x Leo
5. Raph x Reader
4. Starr x Mikey
1.0 Raph x Ash x Donnie
6. Diana x Raph
1.0 Raph x Sky x Leo
3. Leo x Emma
4. Leo x Reader
1.2 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
5.1 Mikey x Child!Reader
5.2Mikey x Child!Reader
7. Raph x Reader
1.0 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
8.1 Raph x Stella
2.0 Human!Donnie x Reader
8.2 Raph x Stella
6.0 Mikey x Robot!Reader
1.2 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
7.0 Mikey x Luna
5.0 Leo x Prati
9.0 Raph x Esteff
10.0 Raph x Borrower!Reader
2.0 Tmnt x Lacie
7.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Human!Raph x Stella
1.3 Jealous!Reader x Donnie x April
1.3 Jealous!Tmnt x Space!Reader
12.0 Raph x Bri
13.0 Raph x Darky
13.0 Raph x Kat
8.0 Mikey x JayJay
7.2 Raph x Reader
3.1 Donnie x Peach
TMNT Scenarios (Yes this is an update/chapter)
3.0 Tmnt x Kiriya and Kanata
9.0 Mikey x Isabella
3.2 Donnie x Peach
10.0 Mikey x Den
5.1 Donnie x Ace
2.0 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
8.1 Leo x Reader
6.0 Donnie x Kneko
5.2 Donnie x Ace
7.0 Donnie x Mazicana
14.0 Raph x Den
8.0 Donnie x Peach
2.2 Tots!Tmnt x Older!Reader
1.0 Rahzar x Brunette
Drawing/Writing Contest
1.0 Splinter x Nari
1.0 Leatherhead x Mila
1.0 Danny x Maureen
8.2 Donnie x Peach
Contest Winners!!!
9.0 Donnie x Taylor
9.0 Leo x Kia
15.0 Raph x Reader
7.2 Donnie x Mazicana
10.0 Leo x Reader
5.0 Tmnt x Den
11.0 Mikey x Reader
2.0 Dogpound x Nyla
Special: Teaching Him Tiktok Dances (All)
Special: When He Finds Out Your Secret (All)/ When He Sings to Musicals
Special: When He Gets Jealous (All)
11.0 Leo x Prati
10.0 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
12.0 Leo x Lyra
13.0 Leo x Jaelyn
11.0 Donnie x Aria
17.0 Raph x Nini
12.0 Donnie x Peach
10.2 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
Human!Basketball!Mikey x Basketball!Reader
1.0 (Hamilton Songfic/AU) Reader x Leo x Karai
1.2 Tmnt x Den
1.0 April x Reader
1.0 Tiger Claw x Kisharra
14.0 Leo x Max
10.3 Human!Donnie x Hacker!Reader
1.2 Reader x Leo x Karai (HamiltonAU)
11.0 Donnie x Reader
1.3 (HamiltonAU) Reader x Leo x Karai
IMPORANT: PLEASE READ (Blue Whale Warning)
3.0 TMNT x Spy!Reader
18.0 Raph x Reader
15.0 Leo x Wolf!reader
12.0 Donnie x Depressed!Reader
Dog Pound x Den
19.0 Raph x Pan!Reader

16.0 Raph x Rose

243 7 4
By blue_divergents

Next: Human!Donnie x Reader

Later: Leo x Lyra

maomaofan

Raph glared at the figure standing confidently across from him. A deep growl echoed from his body and across the rooftops. The ominous figure released a hearty laugh in response to the turtle's anger. This was Raphael's final chance to prove himself. One last chance to set things right.

He took off, sprinting from rooftop to rooftop at maximum speed. The shadow across from him easily did the same. Within seconds, the figure had gained distance on him. Raph grunted again and willed his legs to move faster. However, with every increase in speed from him, the figure accelerated twice as fast.

Raphael huffed as he landed on the last building, body bent over and gasping for air. The person beside him walked towards him boastfully. "What's wrong, Red? Still struggling to keep up?"

"I will beat you one day, Rose. You can beat your katana on that!" He straightened his body.

Rose closed her green eyes in amusement. Releasing her blond hair from its ponytail, she shook out her hair. "That'll be the day. We both know you don't stand a chance racing me."

Raphael smirked at her, pulling Rose close to his body by her waist. She wasted no time snaking her arms around his neck, pecking his lips happily. He hummed contently. "What am I going to do with you, Ms. Knight?"

"Hopefully, you're going to kiss me again." 

Before Raphael could respond, his phone began to hum a melody. It was Leo calling. He removed his hands from her waist and answered the phone call. Without a doubt, Leo would be snappy with the two.

"Raph, where the shell are you? We leave for patrol in thirty minutes." The leader's voice echoed through the speakers. "I told you to be back before eight."

"You and I both know the real fun starts after sundown. We'll just meet you there." He winked at Rose.

An obvious groan left all of his brothers' mouths in protest. Leo was quick to respond. "No. Whenever she joins us for patrol you get distracted. Neither one of you listen. There's only room for one hothead on this team."

"Love you too, Leo." Rose teased.

"You had me on speaker?!"

Raphael playfully pushed his girlfriend away from the phone. "Whatever you have to say, you can say it in front of both of us. Besides, can't we exchange the air head for Rose? At least she'll be beneficial to the team."

Mikey attempted to whisper low enough for only Donnie to hear. "Who's he talking about?"

Leo rolled his eyes. "Look, Raph. Meet us by the NYPD station. We have reason to believe some members of the Foot are disguised as officers. Be there by the time we get there!" He disconnected the call.

Rose kissed Raph's cheek before walking to the edge of the rooftop. She twirled one of her daggers before sheathing it again. Raphael bid her goodbye and sped off to the location his older brother told him to go to. The blonde held a mischievous smirk on her face. There's no way Leo's getting rid of her that easily.

~~~~~

The four brothers met up in their designated area. The vigilantes stood guard, waiting for a sign that the police station had been infiltrated by the Foot. That's when they caught eye of someone tossing their ninja uniform into the trash. The person scanned the area as they buttoned up the last of their blue cop outfit. 

He entered through the back door of the department. Instead of the door closing, something caught it at the last second. A small knife was lodged between the base of the structure and the side of the building. 

All of the turtles inched forward, not expecting to see Rose sneak into the building behind the disguised Foot soldier. Raph smirked to himself, knowing fully well that she would show up. Leo groaned and ordered Donnie to temporarily disable the security footage in the building so she wouldn't get caught.

Mikey flipped down to the fuse box and powered down the electricity inside the entire precinct. Raphael entered the building, sticking close to the shadows behind his girlfriend. Rose slipped inside one of the locker rooms and began searching the small compartments for another uniform.

"I think you really did it this time. Leo's ticked." Raph smirked as he leaned on the wall next to her.

She returned his facial expression once she successfully found what she was looking for. "There's no way you guys can get intel without me and Leo knows it. I'm the best for the job. Now, turn around so I can change."

Raphael grunted in amusement, but decided to keep his thoughts to himself as he complied. Rose finished buttoning the last few and prepared to sneak out of the door again. "It won't be long until they turn the lights back on. Be safe." 

Raph kissed her again before leaving to rejoin his brothers. She slipped her blond hair into a tight ponytail, finishing the outfit with the police cap. Using her flashlight, she searched the halls for the Foot Clan member she had seen before.

When she finally found him, she used her acting skills and her over-dramatic tendencies to get information out of him. "Hey, any news from Master Shredder?"

The gray eyed officer stared at her suspiciously, taking a step back. "I've never seen you before. Who are you?"

"I'm one of Chris Bradford's best students from his latest class." She began, confidence radiating from her lies. "I recently joined the Foot once I heard about Hamato Yoshi still being alive."

His eyes never wavered. "I need more proof than that. Show me the tattoo."

Rose rolled her eyes. "You must be one of Tiger Claw's pupils. None of you trust someone's word." 

Nevertheless, Rose was already prepared for this question. Last week, the guys needed someone to infiltrate Bradford's recruitment course to see what they would be up against. Most of the competition was pretty basic, so she disguised herself as one of his already graduated members. Donnie helped her recreate a temporary tattoo that resembled the one Chris Bradford's students wear on their biceps.

She lifted her short sleeve to give the man the evidence he needed. "And to think, I trusted you without hesitation."

He completely disregarded her. "Shredder wants us to move to Phase Two. We are working to delete and throw out all of the files on the criminals he wants us to release. Can't really do that right now until the power comes back on. So, he just ordered us to steal the drugs from the evidence room to sell to the Purple Dragons. He believes it will be enough to get them to side with us on the upcoming war."

She nodded and pretended that her flashlight went out. She cursed under her breath, slapping the device. "I'm going to get another light. I'll meet you in the back with the transportation trucks."

He gave her a single head nod and scurried in the opposite direction. Raph grabbed her arm when she rounded the corner and pulled her into the storage room they were hiding in. Rose immediately relayed all of the information she had just learned. 

"Thanks, Rose." Leo said quickly. "Let's hide in the back of the truck you promised to ambush them. Do you have any ideas on how many of them there will be?"

She shook her head. Leo continued. "Alright, let's just hope we can handle whatever they throw at us. Be mindful of their guns guys. Be prepared for anything."

The moment the phony officers opened Rose's van, the turtles jumped out to attack. There was only a dozen Foot Clan cops to fight. Rose unsheathed her katana when Raph tossed it to her and joined the battle. Because of her hyper sense of awareness, she noticed the officer behind her unclip his gun and aim it at her boyfriend. She used her deadly accurate knife throwing skills to disarm him.

The battle went on for another twenty minutes before they finished. Once back in the lair, Raph wasted no time snuggling up to his beloved girlfriend. "You did great tonight, babe. Lame-o-nardo even said so."

She laughed lightly. "Just doing my job. Maybe next time he'll let me go without me sneaking in."

He grinned and rested his head on top of hers. "You and I both know that's not going to happen anytime soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2.6K 34
[DISCONTINUED - New Book is Out] i'm severely embarrassed of this story but i'm keeping it cuz it's done well and some of the comments are funny asf ...
123K 4K 21
I decided to publish my story from Quotev on Wattpad. So, enjoy the x reader for you and your captain Leo. ;) #2 in Donnie 1/29/2020 #30 in April 7/1...
942 39 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...