Madison Beer Imagines (gxg)

gayforddlovato tarafından

requested 💞 Madison Beer x Female Reader Imagines 💫 Please message me if you have any requests! I will take... Daha Fazla

you're sick
you can't sleep
we're gonna make it now (requested)
she gets jealous (requested)
you have a nightmare
she's sick
she finds out that you have a tattoo
you want her attention
she won't take off your hoodie
she won't let go when you hug her
you're scared of flying
you wake her up in the middle of the night for cuddles
she comes home to find you asleep
she wants your attention
she clings to you while you make dinner
you give her a promise ring
lazy day cuddles
babysitting together
she gets clingy around your guy friends
your parents find out about your relationship (requested)
she misses you while at the studio
she's on her period (requested)
she talks about you in an interview
she's scared of losing you
you come home to find her asleep
you get sick (requested)
she forgets your birthday
you fight but can't sleep without each other
she comforts you (requested)
oops? (requested)
slow dancing in the rain
she comes home from tour on your birthday
stargazing
it's nice to have a friend (requested)
your friends walk in on you making out
scary movies
she wants to go home when you're at a party
someone breaks in
already warmer (requested)
pillow forts
she makes you smile
she stays the night for the first time
she asks you to move in
you have an asthma attack (requested)
you fall asleep in the car
kissing her unexpectedly
paparazzi get too close
she falls asleep on your lap (requested)
you pass out (requested)
late night talks on the roof (requested)
wiping my girlfriend's kisses prank
she carries you to bed
purposely making her jealous (requested)
you're studying but she wants your attention (requested)
she cheats (requested)
you flinch during a fight (requested)
cuddle buddies (requested)
caught making out at a party (requested)

kissing your neck to get your attention (requested)

10K 270 7
gayforddlovato tarafından

Madison arrived home after a boring couple of hours at the studio to find you sitting on the couch with the game controller in your hand. She could hear the noises from the game coming from the tv before she even walked inside the room. She watched as you bit your lip and furrowed your eyebrows as you concentrated on winning.

Madison sat down next to you. She sipped on some water and then looked at the tv. "Hey, babe. I'm home." She hoped you'd pause your game and give her a hug or kiss, but you stay focused. "Y/n. Can I please have a kiss?"

Unless the sound of you hitting the buttons on the controller counted for anything, you didn't respond. She rolled her eyes. You were in the lead and you were clearly intent on winning this game. But Madison was tired and she carved your attention and love.

She smirked to herself when she noticed that your neck was exposed. Your hair was pulled back in a messy bun and your low cut tank top exposed a lot of your skin, and Madison was always into giving you neck kisses.

She moved as close as she could to you and while her hand moved to your hip, her lips trailed across your neck, teeth nipping at your skin a little almost making the controller fall right out of your hands. "Madison! What are you doing?" You tried to sound stern because you really did wanna win this game, but it came out more like a moan than anything else.

"Me? I don't know what you're saying, y/n. I'm just showing my girlfriend some affection, giving her the love and attention she deserves... unlike you." She said as she trailed her lips up and down your skin, definitely leaving some marks on your skin as she went along.

"O-Okay, well you have my attention now." You said as you threw your head back, giving her more skin to kiss. "Good." She smiled, driving you crazy when you felt it against our skin.

"You're not gonna stop this though, right?" She giggled and shook her head. "Nope. Not anytime soon. Now that I have your attention, I'm not gonna stop."

You smiled and pulled her lips away from your neck so you could kiss her. "Good," you mumbled, letting yourself get lost in the way her lips felt against yours.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

137K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
703K 10.3K 139
•Requests are OPEN• Imagines/texts/Instagram Posts/Preferences
68.9K 2.4K 24
requested 🌙 Female Reader Imagines with Moonbyul of MAMAMOO ✨ I do accept requests! I just don't write smut or personal imagines. Happy Reading 📖...
1.1M 44.5K 138
Requested 🍀 Female Reader Imagines with Mina of Twice 💗 \\If you have any requests for something you'd like to see in this book, or any of my other...