Polaroid | ᴛᴏᴅᴏʀᴏᴋɪ sʜᴏᴛᴏ

Galing kay -aerinicolettepark

Polaroid Todoroki Shoto x oc Kaneki has a camera, and she's capturing Hearts with it. Kaneki Akira a half Gh... Higit pa

Authors Note
Character Information
Polaroid [1]
Polaroid [3]
Polaroid [4]
Polaroid [5]
Polaroid [6]
Polaroid [7]
Polaroid [8]
Polaroid [9]
Polaroid [10]
Polaroid [11]
Polaroid [12]
Polaroid [13]
Polaroid [14]
Polaroid [15]
Polaroid [16]
Polaroid [17]
Polaroid [18]
Polaroid [19]
Polaroid [20]
Polaroid [21]
Polaroid [22]
Polaroid [23]
Polaroid [24]
Polaroid [25]
Polaroid [26]
Polaroid [27]
Polaroid [28]
Polaroid [29]
Polaroid [30]
Polaroid [31]
Polaroid [32]
Polaroid [33]
NOTICE!!!
Polaroid [34]
Polaroid [35]
Polaroid [36]
Polaroid [37]
Polaroid [38]// HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI
Polaroid [39]
Polaroid [40]
Polaroid [41]
Polaroid [42]
Polaroid [43]
Polaroid [44]
Polaroid [ 45 ]

Polaroid [2]

655 25 4
Galing kay -aerinicolettepark

UA High School a prestigious school in Japan where young aspiring heroes train to be the best of the best.

Nervously, Akira shifted the straps of her bag as she stood in front of the large building, overlooking the giant doors in front.

Taking a nervous breath as co- examiners bounded around her she marched of to the auditorium where she and the rest of the recommended students will be debriefed and tested.

She reminisced her parents' words of encouragement, her sister's proud grin, Urie's reassuring nod and Midnight's cheering, Uncle Hide's comforting hug.

Also Mr. Yomo's small smile and Uncle Ayato's mock bragging made all the nervousness evaporate from her body leaning more onto the confidence everyone else had gave her.

Through Midnight's recommendation, she will now prove herself that she can be a hero worthy of UA, a hero worthy of the world.

~~~~

The written exam was easy enough, after reviewing the week before, the young purple headed girl was confident she aced that part easily, coming second to another smart girl she met, a ravenette named Yaororozu Momo.

"Yaororozu Momo right?" The bluenette approached the ravenette who was sitting near the stadium getting ready for the practical exam.

The ravenette nodded a small smile grazing her lips "Yeah, that's me, nice to meet you---?"

"Kaneki Akira!" The bluenette grinned bowing "it's a pleasure to make you're acquaintance Yaororozu-san!"

"Please call me by my first name Kaneki -chan, my surname is quite a mouthful." Momo said giggling at Akira's antics.

"Okay Momo -san! You can call me Akira then!"

It was the start of a great friendship between two girls.

Unfortunately they both were assigned to different areas for the practical exam, and after getting to know each other a bit they parted ways to different locations.

~~~~

Finishing third in the quirk race was an achievement for Akira.

Finishing closely after a REALLY tall male with a wind quirk and a half and half haired male using an ice quirk, the purple haired girl may or may not have overheard the argument between the two.

"You're in my way." The male with half red and half white hair told the taller male not even sparing him a glance.

"Hey Todoroki, don't be angry," the the tall male reasoned to the other who is now introduced as "Todoroki"
"I'm Yoarashi Inasa," Yoarashi beamed smiling, although at this point it didn't reach his eyes. "And I'd like to be friends."

Todoroki scoffed "I don't need friends. I'm here for one thing that is to prove to my old man that I will become number one hero... Without using his quirk." He said mumbling the last part .

The smile from Yoarashi's face faded into a disappointed/frustrated look. He was about to snap back at Todoroki but Akira stepped in between them.

"Hi there! You did two did great! It's nice to meet two equally powerful heroes like you!" She beamed, stopping the two from getting violent.

The tall male taken aback by her sudden appearance, smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Yoarashi Inasa, and you must be---?"

"Kaneki Akira," she said shaking his extended hand.

The male smiled again before turning his back at her and Todoroki walking away to cool down.

Exhaling the breath she didn't know she kept, she turned to face the boy called Todoroki who was still looking ahead of him, a grim expression on his face.

"Look----"

"I didn't ask for your help. I'm perfectly capable of handling him myself." Todoroki had cut her off before she could even say something.

Irritated, Akira scowled at his response. "That was rude of you ya'know?"

~~~~

"That was rude of you ya'know?" The girl said taking Shoto by surprise, his gaze meets her's as he turned to study who talked to him that way.

The girl had dark purple/blue hair tied into a messy bun, loose strands of hair fall into her face framing her gray eyes perfectly.

He tried to recall her saying her name into the conversation he tuned out.

"Todoroki, was it?" The girl asked "look, I have no idea who you are so I will just assume that you're somehow related to a really powerful hero---  but I overheard you saying that you don't need friends whilst wanting to be number one hero, let me tell you that something like that will never happen."

Shoto was taken by surprise, he didn't know why, was it because she didn't recognize him as Endeavor's son or the fact that she basically told him off that he'll never be number one hero?

Although before he could respond she started talking again.

"You can't be number one hero without putting trust on your acquaintances. " She said staring him in the eyes. "Yes you're the strongest but you can't always be that, you have to have others have your back that's how society works. You can't carry all the burdens the world gives you..." Her tone was softer now and she averted his gaze.

"Todoroki, are you... Okay?" He froze, he looked at her with wide eyes.

"It's not a quirk but I have a keen sense of smell,(I'm a ghoul, I have enhanced senses) and somehow, I smell frustration and pressure from you, are you okay?" She asked again, looking at him with kind eyes.

Momentarily being taken aback by what she said, Shoto turned away from her and scoffed.

"It's none of your business. Now go away, you're just in my way."

"First of all, I'm not in your way, I'm standing beside you, secondly, I know it's not my business and we just met, but if you ever need a listening ear, feel free to approach me." On the corner of his eye, he faintly saw her give him an adorable close eyed smile before turning her back and walking away from him.

Shoto blinked once, twice looking at her retreating figure, a tint of pink making its way across his face, his heart was pounding against his ribcage and his whole body feels hot and he isn't even using his quirk.

He studied her back before turning his own way to prepare for the interviews.

And dang it, he missed her name.

~~~~

"It's none of your business. Now go away, you're just in my way."

Akira couldn't believe it, for such a handsome boy with a 'heroic' reputation to uphold, he was acting like an absolute asshole.

But she didn't let his attitude get to her, immediately stopping herself from getting angry and starting a dumb argument , she comforted the boy with a burn scar on the left side of his face, well she did but she also sassed him.

When she turned her back to walk away, all her inner thoughts were screaming at her on why did she do that.

It was clear that he has no intention of making friends nor talking to her why did she even bother?

Well... Maybe there's this little voice inside her head telling her that..

That maybe, deep inside, he needed someone to reach out to.

~~~

Sliding the door open of his traditional Japanese styled home, Shoto heaved out a sigh his mind wandering to the purple haired girl before.

"Shoto! You're home!" His sister Fuyumi called a grin making its way on her face, "so, how was the exam?" she asked.

He shrugged absentmindedly "fine..."

She sighed running her hand down her white hair with read streaks.

"I made cold soba for dinner, call Natsuo to the kitchen will you?"

He nodded.

"Sure."

~~~~~

"Her name... What's her name"

That was what all Shoto could ever think of. He was staring at the wall his chopsticks in hand his soba untouched.

"Shoto?" Natsuo asked worriedly "did something happen at the exam?"

Of course, the male who loves cold soba so much wasn't even giving it a glance.

"I forgot her name." The two toned haired male deadpanned finally taking a bite of his food.

His brother smirked. "Oh really? A girl caught your interest?"

Fuyumi tilted her head "You forgot her name?"

Shoto nodded "She didn't know who I was so----"

"She didn't?" His brother asked surprised.

Shoto shrugged "yeah... It's good though, I wouldn't scare her off..."

"You say it's good but you forgot her name." Natsuo murmured disappointed that the girl who caught his younger brother's undivided attention; Shoto already forgot her name.

"What'd she look like then?" Asked the sister, pushing her glasses that  started to fall across her nose.

Shoto blushed "She had dark Purple hair tied into a messy bun and pretty gray eyes..."

"Do you like her?"

"I don't know..."

"Can you try remembering her name?"

"... I already did though"

Natsuo slammed his hands on the table "You, my dear brother you are absolutely hopeless."

The heterochromatic boy stared at the white haired male before him. "What do you mean?"

Natsuo let out an exasperated sigh "I give up."

"..."

~~~~

"Where are you going Shoto?" Fuyumi asked walking down the hallway spotting the youngest Todoroki by the door putting on his shoes.

"Out." He said timidly sliding the door open an going out, not bothering the questions thrown at him as the mid-morning sun shone across the sky.

Ignoring his sister's yell for him to have breakfast he steadily walked across the neighborhood keeping his mind I'm tranquil. That night his father had made him train hard again.

He hates Endeavor with passion and is willing to do anything to keep himself away from his old man even for just a day.

Shoto sighed as his stomach rumbles signaling in fact he had dismissed breakfast.

Walking for a bit more he stumbled upon a cafe.

" :re cafe.." He muttered reading the sign before entering the lightly packed cafe.

"Good morning! Welcome to :re!"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
154 0 31
☆ Y/n Kayama, adopted daughter of midnight, is a loud and energetic child. Shoto Todoroki is unfortunately the complete opposite, being son to Endeav...
166K 4.9K 27
Y/n a girl who wants nothing more to be in Class 1A gets her wish. Her quirk is Fox. She can transform to a Fox and likes to stay like that for awhil...
1.6M 46.1K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...