Polaroid [32]

"Ichika!" Akira called to the black and white haired girl at the counter.

"One plain black coffee and sugar cookies at table three-"

Her older sister grinned "Alright~" she sang starting to brew the coffee.

The bell chimed and the purple haired girl immediately turned to door to greet the news customers.

"Hello! Welcome to re: cafe- Momo?"

She stammered seeing her best friend, and the rest of her female classmates at the door.

"Akira-chan don't tell us you forgot? Ribbit." Tsuyu said tilting her head at the bluenette.

Akira blinked, her left hand holding a tray and menu and her right hand on her hip. "Forgot? Forgot what?"

"Eeeh??" Hagakure cried "We're going swimming today!"

"Swimming?" The gray eyed waitress yelped "when-"

"Yesterday!" The invisible girl cut her off.

"Yeah," remarked Jiro, "we were talking about it yesterday, were you not listening?" She raised an eyebrow.

All Akira could remember is how she's planning to binge watch a few series after her shift.

"I wasn't." She admitted truthfully "I don't think I can go though, my shift-"

"You can go." Her mother interrupted stepping out of the employee's back door dusting her skirt and apron.

Touka smiled, "have fun sweety, you have extra clothes at the back~"

Welp there goes her plans-

"Great!" Mina cried pushing the elemental quirked girl. "We'll wait for you outside!"

"I- sure!"

~~~~

The girls were stretching in their school issued bathing suits when majority of the guys of their class arrived.

"I thought this was a girls outing?" Akira pondered reaching over her bag to grab a volleyball she snuck from home. (She may or may not practice setting into the wall and accidentally breaking a few mugs at the cafe-)

"Probably Mineta and Kaminari's idea" Jiro sighed

Akira's gaze darkened "Damned perverts-"

"Now now," Momo scolded taking the volleyball from the bluenette to prevent her from spiking to their faces. "let's just enjoy our day!"

~~~~

"Nice receive"

Mina eagerly received the ball. The compliment from the purple haired girl boosting up her energy.

"Mine!" Tsuyu croaked receiving the ball with her long tongue.

"Chance ball!" Akira cheered positioning her arms and receiving the ball

"Here you go!" Hagakure cheered doing a diving receive

"There!" Momo cried doing an overhand.

The boys, some fatigued after intense training, were given orange juice to replenish.

Todoroki leaned against the wall with his opened can of orange juice observing the girls playing pool volleyball.

He remembered Akira mentioning a Volleyball themed anime once but he unfortunately forgot the title.

The door slammed open and came an angry Bakugo stomping over towards Midoriya and Iida-

The readers probably already know what happenens so the author will skip into the swimming competition just because-