Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-32

9.5K 1K 197
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.......as I completed the chp just now.

Breaking the beautiful eye lock btwn them, Nandini said as she was feeling hazy with all the love btwn them.

Nan-you........can get fresh..........tab tak I'll warm the food........it's quiet late.

Agreeing to her, Manik bobbed his head and Nandini moved aside to show him the way. Manik simply walked ahead to go to her room. Once he was going, Nandini exhaled deeply coz she too was not aware of the breathe stuck in her due to his presence.

After exhaling, she huffed and looked at the bouquet, smiling at it, she kept it on the dining table and rushed in the kitchen. Keeping everything on flame to heat it, Nandini huffed and rubbed her palm on her chest and felt her fast and loud beating heart beats.

Gathering herself with a lots of difficulty, with the smile never leaving her face, she made way to the room to give Manik a fresh towel. While Manik after coming in the room, removed his jacket and got inside the bathroom.

He took a good amount of time to freshen up and when he came out, he saw Nandini waiting for him with a fresh white softest mid size towel. Water was dripping from the centre of his jaw. Nandini passed him the towel and Manik dried himself.

Once he was done, they started walking out once again, while walking, with great difficulty Manik folded his one sleeves. Nandini made way to the kitchen while Manik sat on the chair. He fished out his phone and just than it rang, as Mr Malhotra was calling him.

He started talking to him, while Nandini was preparing to serve the dinner. Since she got busy in work, she overcame the hazy feeling and thus it resulted to no clumsy actions from her side.

Manik told Mr Malhotra about being at Nandini's place for dinner. He told him that due to the lack of time, he couldn't spend much time with her and that is why they made this dinner plan. On this Mr Malhotra pulled Manik's leg by giving him a suggestion.

He told him to get married, this will help him to get more time with Nandini but Manik being the innocent soul didn't get him and told him that for now according to their schedule, marriage or no marriage won't make any difference btwn them.

Plus this is just the start of their relationship, he doesn't want to haste with marriage decision. Not that he is not sure for Nandini but he wishes to spend some courtship time with her. While Manik was at the mid of the conversation, that is when Nandini came out with food.

She placed the thing on the table and left in, while Manik continued talking. She bought more 2-3 dishes and then picked up the bouquet. Taking it inside, she came back soon. She had transferred the flowers from that plastic wrap to a flower pot and placed it on the centre of the table.

It added more beauty to their dinner set up. Nandini than sat on his right as Manik was sitting on the head chair. She waited for him to end the call while Manik was talking as they were at the end of the conversation. After some 2-3 mins, the call got ended. Manan looked at each other and Manik said.

Ma-it was dad.

Nandini have a nod and then asked.

Nan-how is he?

Ma-good.

Saying that he looked at the food and then Nandini served him. At first they filled their plates and started eating. After 2-3 morsels Manik again spoke.

Ma-i did talk to Dhruv abt maintaining distance from you.

Nandini kept looking at him with a "so" in her eyes. To which Manik added.

Ma-but it seems like he won't change his behaviour.

Nan-don't worry Manik.........let him be........i will manage with him........mtlb........i will stay away from him and tackle with his tactics if needed.

Ma-you don't have to do that.........i am there for you.

Nandini gave him a warm smile and started eating. After a min or so Manik again spoke.

Ma-i was thinking........k tum Fab5's office aana chod do.........isse Dhruv will be avoided........ waise bhi you have nothing to do there......... why are you tiring yourself.

Nan-that means we will not see each other after office hours.

Manik smiled at her words and then said.

Ma-kisne kaha? Mei roz aisa aa jaoga for dinner........than we can spend some quality time.

Nandini kept blinking at him while after a moment he spoke.

Ma-why not move in together..........it would give us a chance to know each other too........ plus mei yahan aao for dinner and then go back home will be time consuming.........what's say?

Nandini was hesitant with the move in thing. This means live in relationship and according to her idea a live in also comes along with make out and at this moment she is not ready to get into sexual relationship with Manik.

While Manik was happy with this thought, Nandini was uncomfortable with this idea. She was nervously to deny but she was determined to place her thoughts in front of him. Manik looked at her on not getting any answer and that is when he saw her hesitation.

Nandini felt his gaze on her and that is why she looked back at him. Once she looked at him, Manik raised his eyebrows and Nandini said.

Nan-live in brings sexual expectations too....... and at this moment of life i am not ready for it.........i need some time to open up completely.

Saying that she looked away. Manik placed his hand on her, grabbing her attention. Once Nandini looked back at him, he said with warmth in his words.

Ma-don't worry.........if you are not comfortable than there is no need to compromise.........the most important thing is our togetherness......... and we are at least close.........not in long distance relationship.

Nandini just bobbed her head and they continued talking along with eating. After an hour, being on dining table, they got up. Manik after washing his hands came on the couch and Nandini too joined him soon. Sitting opposite of him and on the same couch, they continued their conversation.

It was mainly Nandini talking, owing to her talkative nature, while Manik kept looking at her, her lips movements, her voice, her way of speaking and expressions delivery on the conversation. She looked cute. Manik too was involved, he too spoke something.

After another half an hour, Nandini made tea for them and came back soon. Once she was back, Manik bought her in his embrace. Now Nandini was sitting btwn his legs, her back was resting on his chest and his fractured hand was on her tummy.

They both were sipping their tea in silence yet it was wonderful. They could see the sky just by sitting on the couch. The purple sky looked lovely. Manik at times pecked on her temple. They spent the night like this. They were feeling sleepy now and that is when they decided to end the night.

Manik finally was leaving for his house. He took his coat from her bedroom. Nandini walked him till the door. Before opening the door they kissed each other on their cheeks for a good night kiss. Nandini told him to give her a call once he reaches home.

Once he was gone, Nandini closed the door and started winding up her work. She was at the end of it when Manik gave her the call saying that he reached home. Well as Manik's house is just 10 mins away from Nandini, he drew with his fractured hand and reached home safely.

After this call, both got changed and came to bed. Thinking about each other, they slept. A few days passed by smoothly. Nandini have reduced her visit to Fab5's office. Dhruv would miss her appearance, while Manan were free from his stupidity.

In these days, Manik came at Nandini's place a few times. They would have dinner and spend quality time. Sometimes by talking, sometimes by watching Netflix or so. Sometimes playing board games.

Nandini did have a conversation with Mr Malhotra too but it was not that smooth. She nervous and scared of him. Plus they being complete strangers was not easy to gel up just on first call.

Well at this moment, Manan were in the office, working in full concentration. That is when there was a knock at the door. Manik let the person in. As the person entered, he wished a hello. Hearing the voice Nandini looked up and rolled her eyes as Dhruv have entered the office.

When Nandini looked at him, Dhruv gave her a sly smile. The smile convinced a lot of things and both Manan made a disgusted face on his smile. Dhruv missed out Manik's expressions. Anyways, still looking at Nandini, he came to Manik and made himself comfortable.

Manik shut his work to spend time with Dhruv, also so that he doesn't get around Nandini. While Nandini resumed her work but felt his gaze on her and she avoided him as much as she can but sweared on him silently.

Manik was keeping Dhruv very much busy with him but Dhruv would divert his attention towards Nandini. Having enough of it, Manik warned Dhruv to stay away from Nandini and also told him to get out as he needs to work. Leaving Manik, Dhruv came to Nandini's table and sat on it grabbing her attention. Once Nandini looked at him, he spoke.

D-kya Nandini.........aaj kaal tum jam sessions mei nhi aa rhi ho.

Saying that he placed his hand on her shoulder. Nandini looked at his hands while Manik was about to get up from his chair but stopped when he heard Nandini saying in a stern tone.

Nan-hath hatao.

D-kyu kya hova.......aacha nhi laga tumhe.

Nan-hath hatao apna.

Saying that she moved her shoulder, this made Dhruv's hand to lose contact with her body and that is why Dhruv pulled back his hand but then said.

D-tumne mere dinner ka bhi javab nhi diya....... give me a chance you won't be disappointed.

Saying that he winked at her. On this Nandini got up from her place and moved to get out of the cabin but as soon as she moved, Dhruv held her wrist. Nandini looked at him, then on the next second she jerked her hand from his hold and gave him a tight slap.

So much, that the voice of the slap echoed twice in the cabin. Manik who was still low murdering Dhruv, smiled on the voice. Dhruv palmed his cheek and then after a min looked at Nandini to see her fierce eyes. Soon he heard Nandini shouting.

Nan-saari ladkiyo ko khud ki tarha characterless samja hai kya........ainda mere aas pass aane ki koshish ki ya phir phool bheja ya chua...........toh yaad rakhna police station mei molestation ka case kar dungi........muje lightly mat lena.

Saying that she walked out of the cabin, Manik giggled silently and than got up. He came to Dhruv with trying to control his laughter. Reaching to him, he managed himself and said.

Ma-bola tha na meine maintain distance......... now get serious Dhruv kyuki iss baar Nandini thi.........next time it will be me coz you are putting Fab5's status on stake and I will not tolerate it.........now you should leave as you are trying to interrupt our smooth working.

Saying that he moved away, as a gesture for Dhruv to get out from the office. He couldn't see Nandini after this and the whole office saw the slap thing. As Nandini's four finger marks were imprinted on his clear skin, that too extremely dark red, that no one could avoid.

Hey guys here is the update hope you like it.......next chp on Sunday. Do tell me what you liked the most and drop your suggestions.......if any seen you wish to see btwn Manan. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 5.7K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
126K 3.6K 18
Hello ppl... This is my first story It is a Manan story where both Manik and Nandani has a secret...... Peep into this exciting story..... Kindly...
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

191 2 12
.