𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕-𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 (JJ)

By multiixcrack

"Don't you dare fucking talk to me like that." I snapped at the seething boy in front of me. "Like what, prin... More

𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥
①⓪
❶❶
❶❷
❶❸
❶❺
❶❻
❶❼
❶❽
❶❾
②⓪
❷❶
❷❷
❷❸
❷❹
❷❺
❷❻
❷❼
❷❽
❷❾
③⓪
❸❶
❸❷
❸❸
❸❹
❸❺
❸❻
❸❼
❸❽
❸❾
𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕞
④⓪
❹❶
❹❷
𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖!
𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥
𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕥 ★ 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠

❶❹

10.6K 246 61
By multiixcrack

★★★

★★★

We found the Royal Merchant. We actually found the fucking Royal Merchant. People have spent years, their whole lives, trying to find this ship and a bunch of idiots found it. Now we had to find the gold, which was a whole other problem.

We found the ship with the equipment we took from the scrapyard and before a storm rolled in, we saw the Royal Merchant on the monitor. Everyone freaked out, obviously, and we looked for the gold, but it wasn't there.

How could the gold not be there? And if it wasn't there, where was it? So many questions, so little time. As JJ, Pope, John B., and I headed back to the house and Pope and JJ planned on going home, I saw something through the window.

A police officer and some lady were inside. I didn't know who they were, but I knew well enough to not go inside. "John B.!" I hissed, trying to get his attention, but he didn't hear me, going inside. "Shit, what do we do?" I asked, but Pope just shook his head.

"Nope, we're leaving right now. Scholarship," He said, getting in the van, and before I could protest, JJ dragged me by the arm into the van as well. "What the hell? What about no Pogue left behind?" I asked, and JJ shook his head.

"He's basically an orphan, that doesn't apply when DCS is at your door ready to bring you into a 'loving home', John B. will find his way outta this one, he has before," JJ explained and I huffed, crossing my arms. I wasn't going to win this one, I knew that, but I felt bad for leaving my friend.

I knew he wouldn't grass, but for some reason, I was worried someone would find out about me living at the Chateau as well. I tried not to freak myself out, but as we drove away, I continued to worry. "Hey, relax, you have nothing to worry about. They're there for John B., not you," JJ said, realizing why I was on edge.

"I can't help it. I'm a stressed person by nature," I said with a light chuckle, trying to lift my spirits. "He'll get out of it, he always does," Pope assured me from the driver's seat. "Okay," I said, trusting the two boys.

We pulled up to the Wreck and went inside, finding Kiara and ordering some fries. She brought them out, sitting with us on her break and we all got to talking. We filled her in on what had happened to John B., and naturally, she was worried too. "Where are they taking him?" She asked frantically, and we all shrugged hopelessly.

"We know him, he can get out of anything," JJ said, and I took another fry from the plate. "Hey, Kie, where's the ketchup?" I asked, and she pointed to the counter. "Just go behind the counter and grab some, my dad won't care," She said, and I nodded. I got up, walking towards where she said the ketchup was, and I saw something I didn't expect.

A blonde figure in a boat speeding by. It almost looked like my mom, but I knew that was impossible. Well, it would've been impossible if Helen didn't fuck up and say my parents were possibly alive. I knew I was just on high alert ever since she said that, so I brushed it off, but couldn't help the lingering thought.

I squirted some ketchup in a pile on the side of the plate and Pope shook his head. "No, no, you have to, like, drizzle it on top," He said, and I shook my head back at him. "Are you crazy? Pool it, don't pour it," I said, and we playfully bickered over that for a while until we divided the fries onto two plates, letting Pope pour all the ketchup he wanted over his fries.

"I can't believe the gold wasn't in that stupid boat," I said, sounding defeated, and a collective sigh was heard from the group. "Yeah, where the fuck is it? I'm tired of being poor," Pope joked and I nudged him. "Me too," I said.

"Me three," JJ said, raising his hand. We looked at Kie and she shrugged, "Not fair."

"If we think about it though, it's like, super impressive we found it. I mean, for how many years have these crackpots been looking for the Royal Merchant, and we found it in a matter of days?" I remarked, and we all laughed. It was true, the unbelievability of the situation was through the roof. I knew there would be little to no stopping us in finding the gold if we had already found the ship.

"We're like the Mystery Inc. gang," Pope joked, stuffing more fries into his gob. JJ perked up, "Mmm, yeah. Pope, you're totally Scooby," He said, and Pope scoffed.

"It's because I'm brown, isn't it," He said, and I ate more fries to stifle my laughs. "I'm a total Velma," Kie said, and JJ nodded. "JJ, you're Shaggy, you pothead," I said, and he shoved me lightly. "Yeah, I see that. John B. is Fred, for sure, and that makes you Daphne," He said, looking at me last.

"Ooh, I like it," I said with a smile. We finished our food and Kie announced she had to get back to work, but not before begging us to go to some movie night later on. Pope stayed on the Cut to find his dad, more chores I guessed, and JJ and I went back into the van. "Wanna surf?" I asked, and he agreed.

We drove straight to the beach, our boards still secured on top of the van, and we got out. I slid the door open on the side of the van, taking my shirt and shorts off, discarding them inside. I also kicked off my sandals, placing them on the seat to my right. JJ took his shirt off too, already wearing board shorts, and left his shoes where mine were.

When we got over the dunes, we saw how good the swell was and took off running towards the water. I couldn't wait to get in, so JJ and I raced into the sea, splashing each other playfully in order to get ahead. We surfed for a long time, taking up most of the day, and when we were done around four hours later, we laid on our boards after putting them down on the sand.

We'd been in this position before everything had happened between us, and I almost laughed at that fact. My past self would call my present self a complete dumbass if she was told all that had happened in the past month and a half. I looked up at the sky, still catching my breath from the surfing, and I felt the salty sting of the ocean water roll into my mouth as I dripped in it from head to toe.

"That was fun," I said breathlessly, and he chuckled in response. "Stevie, can I tell you something?" He asked, and I nodded, not making eye contact with him. "Yeah, go for it," I answered, and he sighed.

"I know I don't show it a lot, but I really care about you," He said. I propped myself up with my elbows as I continued to listen to him, not sure if he was done, but it seemed like he was. "I know you do, and you do show it," I said.

"Sometimes I feel like you're the only one I can talk to... you know, about real stuff," He said, and I almost dropped my mouth open, but I kept myself composed. "I'm always gonna be here for you," I said, and he smiled wider than I'd ever seen him smile. His teeth were bared and I got to see a raw, unfiltered side of him that wasn't often shown.

"I like seeing you like this," I commented, and we finally made eye contact. "Like what?" He asked, and I smiled in response, "Happy."

"Well... you've been keeping me happy," He said quietly.

I sat up and faced him, JJ mimicking my movements, and we both sat looking at each other for a second until I leaned in a connected our lips once again. Somehow, it felt natural, like we had both kissed a hundred times, and he deepened the kiss. His hands ran through my hair, supporting my neck and I reached up, my fingers caressing his jawline as we hungered for each other.

He pulled me off my board and onto his lap, heating things up, but I managed to keep my cool. We kissed for about two more minutes until we heard people coming onto the beach. We stood up, grabbing our boards and walking back to the van as I tried to hide my furious blushing.

"Time for Kie's movie thing," I stated, and he nodded. I hopped in the front of the car, putting my shorts on and tying my hair into a bun. As JJ drove us to get Pope and Kie, I felt his hand on my left thigh. "Slow down, casanova," I said with a laugh, and he put his hands up defensively.

As everyone piled in, JJ shot Kie a look when she informed us where the movie night was held. "Figure fucking 8?" I said, and she shrugged. "Come on, guys," She begged, and we conceded.

"Weak, you guys are weak," She joked and I turned my body around in the passenger's seat to face her. "Ok, let's not go then," I fake-threatened, and she shook her head. "Ah, you already agreed, can't back out now," She said with a hint of a smile. We took off towards where the outdoor movie would play, and I grabbed my shirt, putting it back over my now dry enough bathing suit quickly as we arrived.

We pulled up and parked next to some trees and all of us clamored out of the van. "There are Kooks everywhere, like... everywhere," I said as I looked around. "What are we doing here?" Pope asked, but before we could argue, Kie had sat us down.

The movie started and we sat there for a while in peace for once, but it didn't last. A fight broke out, of course, between Kooks and Pogues once again. It was tiring fighting with the same people and not being able to just exist amongst each other. Of course, Rafe got involved, and soon he was near me again.

I knew what he was thinking, so before he could do anything, I ducked away from him. In my place, his first instinct seemed to be to go for Kie, and he reached out for her neck. My eyes went wide as I stopped thinking and started towards him. I raised my fist and before I could think twice, it had collided with his jaw. He let go of Kie and I punched him again, but not before he punched me straight in the nose.

I shook off the pain and went for him again, but this time, he hit me in the throat and shoving my chest, knocking the wind out of me and resulting in me gasping for air. "You fucking dick," I breathed as I regained my balance, but before anything else could happen, I smelled something burning.

The screen to our right was on fire and we all ran to the van to get away from the scene that had just unfolded. It was insanity, pure insanity, and when we were all inside with Pope driving and Kie basically hyperventilating in the front seat, I felt warm liquid dripping on my face.

Shit. My nose was bleeding, and in this instance, JJ passed his shirt to me, and I didn't question it. I used it to try to slow the bleeding, and when it did, I wiped the blood from my face. "I don't think you want this back," I said, embarrassed of the mess I made, but he shook his head. "We can wash it," He chuckled, and I nodded.

I held it up, observing the bloodstains, and I started laughing hysterically. I was in shock from the pain I had endured and the adrenaline rush had got to my head, but at the moment this was the funniest thing to me. "It looks like an inkblot card. You know the things therapists have, and then they're all like 'tell me what you see and I'll tell you if you're depressed'," I said with a laugh.

JJ laughed at me, and I grew tired. Without thinking, I rested my head in his lap, feeling him stroke my hair as I fell asleep. I ended up in my bed when we returned, and I felt the bed dip when he into it. "Are you okay? That douchebag got a few good hits on you," JJ said, and I nodded, thinking clearer now.

"I'm fine," I hummed, and he smiled. I felt a gentle kiss on my forehead, and once again, I melted. Who knew this boy with a terrible past and tough exterior could be so sweet?

★★★

Guys, I just want to say... THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH for all the reads, votes, and comments! The comments especially make me so happy and I love reading them. Writing stories that people enjoy is so special to me, and I love every one of you! Thank you all!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...