❶❸

★★★

★★★

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

★★★

As the lesson started, JJ sat on the wooden counter of the surf shake, silently watching everything. "Creep," I mouthed to him, and he pretended I had shot him, holding his chest and fake wincing. I walked over to him, asking him to pass me my water bottle while everyone got their boards from the nearby racks. 

I took a swig from the bottle, and before I knew it, a very bruised Rafe had walked up behind me, slinging an arm around my shoulder. "Hey, princess," He said, and I gagged. I grabbed his wrist, twisting it and holding it there. He groaned in pain, "What the fuck!" 

With his arm twisted, and I discretely kicked him in his, well, sensitive area. He almost toppled over, but I held him in place. "Don't fuck with me ever again," I said slowly, making sure he got it through his thick skull. When he said nothing, I twisted his arm back a little further. "Understood?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah, fuck, yes," He confirmed, and with that, I let him go. 

"Bueno. Go get your board, you're holding up the lesson," I said, and he stumbled away. I turned around to take another sip of my water and I couldn't help but notice JJ's amused grin. "Mmm, need something?" I asked him and he kept his smile, looking to the sky. 

"Is it bad to say that kind of turned me on?" He asked, and my eyes went wide. "Ew! Fucking hell, J, EW," I exclaimed. "Too soon?" He asked, and I nodded enthusiastically, a disgusted look on my face. 

"Sorry," He said in a tone that didn't convince me he was serious. "Right," I trailed off, watching everyone line up on the shore with their boards, a sign that the lesson should be beginning. I walked down to them and we immediately got started. 

"Ok," I said with a single clap of my hands, ", let's get started."

"We're gonna pair up today for balance practice," I said, not sure how to break things up at first, but I came to an internal conclusion. "Kelce and Topper, you two are paired. Sarah and Wheezie, you too. And now there's just Rafe. I'd be your partner, but I don't want to, so you can be with JJ. He's such a saint for coming down here today," I said sarcastically.

JJ snickered from behind me and Rafe looked less than pleased with who he was stuck with. "He's not a part of our lesson," Rafe began to argue, but I rolled my eyes.

"You can't do this balance practice by yourself," I said simply, and either he gave up or had nothing to say, but he stopped talking. The practice went less than smoothly, but it was okay in the end. There were no huge problems other than Rafe and JJ bickering every so often. 

When we were done, everyone went home and we got back in the van to go back to the Chateau. Our boards were secured on the roof and JJ drove us back. "Thanks for coming with me," I said, and he shrugged. "It's ace, Steve-O," JJ said, and I chuckled.

𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕-𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 (JJ)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें