Beneath Your Bloody Books (Ya...

By Alissabrielly

There was once a librarian who was smart, cold and handsome. Nonetheless, he was popular. Girls flocked the l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Attempt
Chapter 2: Delivery
Chapter 3: Rush
Chapter 4: First Date
Chapter 5: Late Night Talk
Chapter 6: New Beginning
Chapter 7: Sleepover
Chapter 8: A Regular Day
Chapter 9: Surprising Information
Chapter 10: Help Me
Chapter 12: Plan Out
Chapter 13: Execution
Chapter 14: Execution pt. 2
Chapter 15: End of the plan
Chapter 16: Abduction?
Chapter 17: Taking Care
Chapter 18: Medical Examination
Chapter 19: The Visit
Chapter 20: A New Problem

Chapter 11: Family Dinner

2.4K 83 111
By Alissabrielly

I arrived at the restaurant just in time to start my shift.

My boss Ethan was patiently waiting for me.

I think so.

When my boss caught sight of me, he immediately showed his signature glare.

What did I do this time?

I wasn't late!

I remained still at my boss' cold stare which sent chills down my spine.

His dark blue eyes watching my very soul.

"Sir?" I asked him with a shaky voice.

My boss Ethan evoked a scornful snicker.

"Just get back to work." He walked back to the kitchen.

I exhaled deeply before heading to the staff room to once again change into my uniform.

"You're dating a rich man right?" A feminine voice spoke.

I looked back at the person behind me.

It was my coworker. I forgot her name though.

I looked at her name plate.

Hmm such a different name.

A-Yeong?

Speaking of which, she looks very Korean. Although she has dyed short straight red hair.

Well she is Korean in the first place.

She's a part timer much like me.

We aren't really close, but sometimes we would chat and rant about our strict boss.

A rant buddy actually.

I shook my head in response to her question.

"Really? Then why does he drive a luxury sports car then?" A-Yeong prodded me on the neck with her finger.

"Just inheritance." I told A-Yeong who seemed to be no longer interested.

With a bored expression she looked over to the side.

"Oh how boring. I thought you could introduce me to other rich guys.." she stated.

"If I find one, I'll introduce you." I jokingly told her.

Her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Really? That's a promise right?!" She exclaimed happily.

Why is she interested in rich guys anyways?

Is she a gold digger?

Based on her statement just now, she is probably one.

"Yes. Now let's get back to work before boss scolds us." I promised her before walking away to take orders.

The day passed as usual, I took orders and delivered them.

Never had I encountered any rude customers. Lucky me.

The glass doors of the restaurant swung open, a young man wearing a dark grey suit walked in. Despite his young appearance, his hair was white and his eyes were of a light blue colour.

Could he be an albino? He looks very pale.

I approached him professionally.

"Table for one sir?" I asked him very politely along with a smile.

"For two please. I'm waiting for someone." He casually told me. He had this somewhat intimidating voice.

I led him to a nearby table, where he sat down gracefully.

This man is probably a businessman here for a meeting.

Maybe an interview?

Not a minute longer, a man wearing a black trench coat and a black hat came in.

Is he a cosplayer?

He looks like those cliché detective or investigator people.

Or maybe a mafia? Gangster? Or whatever?

He went towards the table where the white haired guy was sitting and sat down in front of him.

It's none of my business to interfere with these guys.

I ignored them and went back to work.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see them talking to each other, the guy in the trench coat handing something to the businessman.

Could they be smuggling drugs?

The businessman handed him cash from under the table.

I quivered for a while.

If they're smuggling drugs.. I can't be caught watching them.

They might kill me.

I continued to work and tried to get rid of the thought.

My shift was finally over and the two men from earlier have already left.

I didn't receive a call or a text from Ashton saying he's going to pick me up.

How strange.

I changed back and left the staff room.

My boss was staring at the glass wall, expecting something on the other side.

What is he waiting for?

I stood behind my boss the entire time.

"What are you doing behind my back?" My boss quickly turned around, giving me a shock and making me yelp.

"Your work is done. Where's your boyfriend?"

Could he be waiting for Ashton?

I remembered his words from the other night.

"(Name)! Take good care of him!"

Is he gay and secretly interested in Ashton?

Or is he a sucker for rich men?

Must be the latter. I can't imagine my boss to be secretly gay.

Yet, the possibilities are endless.

"Are you waiting for my boyfriend?" I asked all of a sudden.

I covered my mouth realizing what I just said.

"Correct. And if he isn't coming.." my boss approached me slowly, closing the distance between us.

"I'll drive you home myself." My boss stated with a serious tone leaning close to my face. Dangerously close.

He isn't joking?!

Out of nowhere, a honk of a car's horn sounded loudly. Coming from outside the restaurant.

We were both surprised at the sudden noise.

Me and my boss immediately looked over to the direction where it came from.

Even the customers and my coworkers stopped for a moment to gaze outside.

Ashton once again made a grand entrance.

His light blue luxury sports car was parked in front like the other night.

The car door raised and Ashton hurriedly came out, wearing a white shirt, black waist coat and tie with his coat slung over his arm. He stopped and stared at me, fixing his tie for a moment.

Then he had a very furious expression for some reason. His brows furrowed, his eyes lit with anger and his teeth clenched.

Is he jealous?!

He stormed into the restaurant, opening the glass doors by force, nearly causing them to break.

He stopped dead in his tracks, in front of me and my boss Ethan.

Ashton placed his coat around me and pushed me towards his chest. Then he wrapped his arms around me very tightly, refusing to let go.

I turned my head to face Ashton.

I could see him glaring daggers at my boss, eyeing him viciously with his viridian green eyes.

My boss Ethan had a somewhat sadistic smirk.

He chuckled at Ashton's face.

"Creating a scene in my restaurant?" Ethan said in a mocking tone.

Ashton shook his head and smiled at him politely instead.

"Not at all, good sir." The tone of Ashton's voice seemingly soft and kind.

"I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused. Please excuse us.." Ashton bowed his head down in apology.

He held my hand and dragged me out of the restaurant.

I turned back and muttered an apology to my boss who mouthed "It's fine. He's an amusing man."

Ashton dragged me into the back seat of his car, shut the door and pushed me down.

My back landed on the car seat, making me let out a groan of slight irritation.

Ashton pinned my arms down with his, and pressed his body on top of mine.

His weight dragging me down, rendering me unable to move.

I could feel him press down somewhere uncomfortable. I could sense something hard-

I moved my legs to try and kick him off me.

But to no avail, he held them both with his hands.

"Sorry for this." Ashton told me. His warm breath tickling my face.

He slammed his lips with mine, kissing me very forcefully. He moved his tongue, asking for entrance but I kept my lips shut.

He bit my lower lip to make me open my mouth. Then he inserted his tongue, aggressively wrestling mine for dominance.

It's like he's trying to devour me. I could feel his tongue trying to reach every nook and cranny of my oral cavity.

Once he was satisfied, Ashton pulled away. A string of saliva still connecting our mouths.

My cheeks were flushed red and so was his. We both panted profusely, trying to catch our breaths.

"What are you trying to do?!" I struggled below him, trying to push him off.

"Calm down please.." he removed his hands away from me along with his body.

"Better?" He sat down next to me.

"Much more better." I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"I messed up once again." He placed a hand on his forehead in disappointment.

His face laced with sadness and frustration.

"I thought you were a gentleman." I told Ashton with spite.

He had those eyes that looked pleading almost as if he's going to cry once more. Ashton looked down in disdain.

Is he going to cry again?

I readied a handkerchief to give to him.

"..Here are the keys. Drive yourself home. I'm not worthy of meeting your parents." Ashton tossed the keys which I caught with my hands.

"Heck, I'm not worthy of being your boyfriend either. You deserve better. Trash like me deserve to die."

Is he going to commit suicide?

He raised the car door and got off.

Ashton was about to walk away from his car and head towards a speeding truck, but before he could even get far, I grasped his arm.

"Are you going to kill yourself?!" The truck continued to move at a fast speed.

If I was too late, he could've died.

He turned towards me with an emotionless face.

"Of course. There's nothing left for me in this world." He placed his hands on the sides of his head and started to laugh maniacally. His green eyes, still empty.

To anyone else that could see him, they'll call him insane and crazy.

All I see however, is a depressed man giving up on living.

He did just sort of violate me earlier..

Yet, that doesn't mean he deserves to die!

He's just someone who's desperate for love.

"What do you mean there's nothing left?! I'm still here!" I shook his body, trying to bring him back to his senses.

He simply gave me an empty smile. Tears came out of his eyes and gently rolled down his cheeks.

"P-Promise me you won't leave me?" he questioned me like a child asking his parents not to leave him right after he woke up crying from a nightmare.

"I won't. I promise.." I embraced him. His weight sinking onto me.

"I just want to be happy.." Ashton whispered in my ear before closing his eyes.

His body pressed on me more, losing balance. I could feel his tough body on mine.

Wait! Is he sleeping?

I let go of him for a moment, only for him to almost come in contact with the ground, if it wasn't for me catching him.

"Do I have to carry you?" I groaned then held onto his body, carrying him back to his car.

Well aren't you heavy.

I struggled to carry Ashton's body towards the car, I nearly stumbled over a few times.

I held onto his body using my arms with all my strength.

If I don't develop sturdy biceps after this, then it means I must really go to the gym.

I feel like I'm carrying really heavy weights. How much does Ashton even weight?

I believe that my eyeballs are about to pop out with all of my force being used to carry him.

Finally, after a while of walking unsteadily and trying to prevent myself from dropping Ashton's body, I managed to get him into the car.

I laid him down on the back seat and made sure he's comfortable.

Guess I'm going to have to drive.

I have a license but I don't have a car to be honest..

Oh well.. I'll just drive safely.

I got into the driver's seat and buckled myself up with a seatbelt.

This is my first time driving a sports car. Especially a luxury one.

I don't know how fast this car can go, but I must not exceed the speed limit.

I turned on the car keys to start the engine of the car.

Placing my hand on the steering wheel, I readied my foot on the pedal.

A surge of nervousness overwhelmed me before I could accelerate the car.

What if I crash? Then we'll both be dead..

And I'll ruin a perfectly expensive car too..

I'll drive slowly then..

I pushed the accelerator and started driving.

According to what I heard, a sports car like this can drive up to a speed of 217 mph.

That seems kinda dangerous.

I gulped before proceeding to drive at a safe speed.

Ashton was still lying there unconscious.
I checked on the rear-view mirror.

When is he going to wake up? He better wake up just in time for dinner..

Otherwise my father has to carry him unconscious to my bedroom.

I continued to drive, sneaking a few safe glances at Ashton's unconscious body in case he might topple over.

Finally after some time of anxious driving, I reached my home.

I raised the car door and went towards the passenger seat.

Ashton was still sleeping soundly.

He looked like an angel.

I had to wake Ashton up. I don't know if he just fell asleep or if he's really unconscious.

I leaned towards Ashton's face, he looks really soft and graceful when sleeping.

I placed a hand on his cheek then slapped him, although I made sure it wasn't too hard to leave a mark.

Ashton jolted awake, almost pushing me off. He gasped upon seeing my face.

"..What happened?" He asked me worriedly.

"You passed out right after you tried to kill yourself." I honestly told him the truth.

Ashton looked away in embarrassment. His face slightly red.

"..Sorry." he muttered out into the distance.

"Just freshen up a bit. You don't want to look like a mess in front of my parents right?" I encouraged him.

Right now he was a little messed up.

His hair was slightly disheveled along with his clothes.

I held out a hand towards Ashton who was still sitting down.

"Stand up." Ashton grabbed my hand and got off the car.

His hands were warm as usual.

"Do I really look that bad?" He asked me in a panicking tone.

Eh not really. You still look good.

"Hold on, let me help you." I arranged his tie properly and then combed his hair.

While I did so, he was blushing as red as a tomato.

The door of my house opened and my father came out.

"Come in you two. Dinner's ready." My dad called us both, eyeing Ashton a little before heading back in.

Ash looked at my hand before entwining it with his.

His hand was kinda shaky.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him.

He nodded.

I opened the door using my empty hand.

The fresh smell of my mother's cooking wafting all over.

My mother sat on her chair. The table was already set nicely.

"Take a seat, uhmm.." my mother said to him.

"Ashton. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." Ashton said in a polite tone. He walked over to my mother to kiss the back of her hand.

"What a gentleman." My mother smiled in approval of him.

My father still kept a stern look, staring at Ashton who gave him a warm smile.

Ashton sat down on the chair beside me, his hand still holding mine from underneath the table.

"Your mother made something special for dinner." My father stated with his hands put together.

"I made Cotoletta alla Milanese. Are you fine with that Ashton?" My mother asked him with consideration.

"I'm quite familiar with that dish. It was one of the dishes served during our family dinner." Ashton reminisced.

My mother was literally rooting for Ashton while my father was all quiet.

We began to eat dinner.

My mother's cooking was tasty as usual. The veal cutlet had this tender composition. It was juicy and well flavored.

The coating was well done, and using the lemon juice to complement the dish made it progressively more good.

"So Ashton, what's your job?" My father asked Ashton who was still chewing his meal.

Once Ashton finished chewing, he answered.

"I own the library sir. I'm a librarian." Ashton's statement made my parents' mouths go agape.

"And yet you own an expensive luxury sports car?" My father questioned him with a suspicious tone.

What is this? An interrogation?

Ashton didn't shake a bit nor panic.

"That was an inheritance from my parents." Ashton claimed.

My father only nodded his head before proceeding to ask another question.

"Your parents must be rich then?"

Ashton paused for a moment to think.

"Hmm.. not really. My father's a de Riscuotere but we aren't rich, sir." Ashton's words once again surprised my parents.

I continued eating as if nothing happened.

"Y-You're a de Riscuotere?!" My mom asked in a surprised tone, nearly spitting out her drink.

"Yes ma'am." Ashton gave a positive answer.

"Such a privileged family this boy came from. Surely, my daughter will have a good future with you." My father gave a small smile to Ashton.

"Aren't you concerned (Name) will get mistreated by her in-laws?!" My mother argued with my father.

Everyone was silent for a moment.

I stared at my parents who gave me a look of concern. I gazed at Ashton's face, he didn't look bothered at all.

Ashton took a sip of water before setting the glass gently on the table.

"I don't have any 'real' family left. Sure, they are my biological relatives but they treat me as a total stranger." his words removed the tension from the atmosphere.

"Poor boy. Don't worry if you marry (Name), you'll have a real family." My mother assured him with a wink.

I nearly choked in surprise.

Marriage already?

We just became a couple a few days ago. There hasn't even been a week yet!

Not even a month!

Especially not a year!

Ashton smiled even more. Both my parents seem to like him.

"Thank you for giving me this opportunity to meet you, Mrs. And Mr. (Surname)." Ashton told them.

"Why are you saying that? Are you leaving already?" My father asked him.

Ashton shook his head in reply, earning a laugh from my father.

After we finished dinner, my parents suggested that Ashton stay over.

"You can stay over Ashton." My mother suggested.

"It will be a pleasure." Ashton showed my parents a debt of gratitude.

If he's staying over.. where will he sleep?

"Excuse me dear, but where will Ashton stay?" My father asked her.

"(Name)'s room." My mother joked out.

"A funny joke." My father pretended to laugh.

"I would love to." Ashton replied to my mother.

My father stopped pretending to laugh and stared at him seriously.

"My boy. You cannot touch my daughter indecently until marriage." My father placed his hands on Ashton's shoulders.

"Well what if I don't want to?" Ashton said in a peculiar tone.

"You are such a joker." My father laughed. Then he whispered something inaudible into Ashton's ear.

Whatever it was, it made Ashton grin.

"Let's talk later okay?" My father patted Ashton's back.

"(Name) why don't you get changed and take a shower? We would like to get to know Ashton better." My mother said, convincing me to leave Ashton alone so that they can finally interrogate him.

I looked back at Ashton who gave me a reassuring smile.

I went back inside my room and took a shower.

___________________________________________

(Ashton's point of view)

Apparently (Name) left me with her parents because her mother suggested she take a shower and change clothes.

I can deal with them anyways.

I can show them how much of a capable son-in-law I can be..

I sat down on a chair while (Name)'s parents sat on a couch beside each other.

They remind me of my parents. Those two were so lovey dovey when they were still alive.

Her father gave me a warning earlier.

"That better be a joke. I won't let you hurt my daughter."

He whispered into my ear which made me grin in amusement.

Hurt her?

Why would I?!

I love her so much there's no way I can do that.

Except if she betrays me.

I trust her so much. She won't cheat on me right?

I was snapped back into reality when her mother asked me a question.

"So Ashton, how long have you been dating my daughter?" She asked me with a very serious tone. Her once cheerful demeanor now gone.

Is this an interrogation? Did I commit murder or a crime just by being with your daughter?

I just need to act polite and be good.

They aren't bad people.

"To be honest I've only been with her for 3 days.." I nervously told them.

Well that's the truth.

I need to wait a bit longer before I can sleep with her.

I mean, before I can marry her..

"3 days huh. And how can you be sure you won't hurt my daughter? You don't even know her well!" Her father told me with a tone laced with annoyance.

"I won't. She's the only person who cares for me and the only one I have.." I made my voice sound sadder than usual.

I'll play the pity card.

Her parents seem to have calmed down. They both gave me a look of pity.

"Just know that if you hurt our daughter, we'll destroy your life." Her father gave me one last warning before walking off.

"Sorry for that Ashton. We'll be here as your new parents if that makes you feel better." Her mom comforted me.

Her mom is as nice as she is..

I understand that her father is just being protective.

"Thank you Mrs. (Surname)." I thanked her.

"You look like you've been through a lot. Deep down, I know you're a nice man." Her mother gave me a warm smile.

Moments later, her father arrived holding a pair of clothes.

"These are my old ones, wear them. They are still comfortable." Mr. (Surname) handed me a neatly folded grey shirt and some brown shorts.

"Thanks for your hospitality." I bowed my head to them in respect.

Her father laughed in amusement.

"You're a good guy aren't you? Just take care of my daughter and make her happy for us to get along well." He patted my shoulder.

"Ashton, the guest room is over there." Mrs. (Surname) pointed over to a door.

I went over to the door and entered the room.

It was a plain room suitable enough for a guest.

White background with black dots for a wallpaper and wooden flooring.

A simple small bed and an empty wooden drawer where a simple lamp stood.

I closed the door and undid my tie.

I let it loose and fall off onto the floor, then I unbuttoned my vest, removed it then proceeded to do the same to my shirt.

I let everything fall off onto the floor.
Including my pants but not my underwear.

While I was about to put on the shorts, I remembered that time when (Name) saw me wearing only my boxers.

She looked so flustered at the sight.

How cute..

I wonder if she saw me completely naked how will she react?

I felt my cheeks redden with excitement. And at the same time, I felt something big hardening and standing.

I need to hold it in.

"Damn it. (Name)! This is your fault." I muttered under my breath.

I'll satisfy myself later on..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 15.4K 31
โ†ณ โ [ ไฟบใฎใ‚‚ใฎใ  ] โž โ” yandere popular boy x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, Cage Winters, the one guy every girl wants to date and eve...
27.8K 1K 16
"Who said you were allowed to leave me here? Do you really think you were free like the wind? Sweetheart you are stuck with me~" ยกWarning! ยฐโ˜†ยกYander...
160K 7.3K 30
A happy married 'normal' life, is what (Y/n) ever asked for. That is until, her neighbor shows up with an obsession for her. But, is this really all...
2.3M 120K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...