Unknowingly Halal (lawful)

By love_angell20

I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any... More

introduction.
prologue
1. Marriage proposal
3. Elope / her savior
4. That stranger
5. Home
6. This girl
7. Attracted.
8. Is this a pure friendship?
9. Not right but feels right
10. My wife.
11. I saw my husband
12. Sharing bedroom?
13. I want more
14. Growing feelings
15. Reality.
16. I. Am. Not. Yours!
17. Painful realisation
18. Decision
19. You. Are. Mine. part 1
20. Your. Are. Mine. part 2
21. lost her!
22. Forcing her Again.
23. He didn't regret.
24. The Truth.
25. Revelation.
26. Happiness with fear.
27. You are my wife!
28. The baby
29. Let me love you
30. Love me. part 1
31. Love me. part 2
32. The bundle of joy
33. Why?
34. Betrayal
35. Birthday.
36. In Paris
37. My Peace
38. Afraid.
39. Inaaya / Their cure.
40. Her happiness
41. Don't you dare!
42. Won her.
43. Revealed / Can we talk?
44. I Hate You!
45. Inaaya's mother
46. Inaaya!!
47. Our Inaaya
48. Their broken doll
49. Sameer's hate and outburst
50. Sameer can't do this.
51. Falling for her, Again.
52. Innocent questions.
53. His peace is his Adi.
54. My Family.
55. letting out.
56. She lost everything.
57. Separate ways.
58. Kidnapping (part 1st)
59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)
60. Finding them.
61. He has to chose!
62. His Family.
Epilogue

2. Wedding

17.4K 936 85
By love_angell20

Adiba's POV

"Miss.. ye samajh nahi aara (I don't understand this)" a child stood up and said. I was in class teaching small kids. I'm a maths and urdu teacher for junior to 8th stander. And now I was in 2rd standard taking small test. I really love to teach small kids. They make me feel content.

"Come here" I asked that boy and he came to the blackboard but i could see he was little afraid.

"Dar kyun rahe ho?( Why are you afraid) I know you will understand.. I will make you" I said with soft smiled. He was average student of my class. Takes time for understanding.

"What is it?" I asked showing him one of question. > 12+____ + 4 = 21<

He looked at me and than at the question confused. I sighed.

"You didn't pay attention when I taught everyone" it was not a question but statement. and he looked down.

I went to my desk and sat on my chair while taking my note book.

"Come here" I called him beside me. He came Feeling scared. "You don't have to be scared... I told you before when you didn't understand you can ask me... But that doesn't mean you ask me in the middle of the test" I said softly but he became more tensed I smiled. Child become tensed infront of teachers. It doesn't matter how teacher was soft but still they hold a little fear of them.

" I'll taught you now... But next time I want you to concentrate on the class okay.. you can ask me if don't understand when I'm teaching you.. but not in the test" I said and wrote that question in my note and showed him. I couldn't thought him on the blackboard cause my other students were writing their answers.

"12+4= ___ " I asked and he calculated with his fingers.

"16" he answered and I nodded.

"Okay. Now how many we want to make 16 to 21?" He again started calculating.

"5" He answered.

"Yeah... Now what will we fill in this" showing him that dash.

"12+4=16.. 16+5=21... There is 4 already but 5 is missing it's mean the answer is 5... We will fill 5 in that dash" I answered happily.

"Yes.. right.. now you understood?"

"Yes.. but miss.. 12+___+4... But we plus 12 and 4 first..." he was asking confusingly.

"That doesn't matter... And we can calculate answer like this... First we will add giving numbers and then, when we find answers we will add them to the  actual answer which where here" showing him (=21) I paused and then continue " then you will fill the dash with the answer you got" I explained and his eyes shown that he understood.

He went to his bench and then started writing. After 30 minutes before bell I collect the papers. And walked out of the class.

Whole day went like that teaching and taking test and all. I came back home and again saw that same car in porch. That day I didn't know who came here but today I have idea who would be them.

My in laws.

I thought and bite my lips. And slowly walked inside the same way I did taht day and walked silently upstairs without their knowledge. I heard some voices from there but didn't paid attention and went straight to my room and closed the door. My heart is beating fast. Last night Chachi said that they will come to see me. And maybe they are here to see me. I was nervous and scared. But I know I have to get ready or else Chachi will scold me and I don't want to be scolded by her. And there is nothing I can deny now. In a week my marriage is. This thought make me sick in my stomach.

I goes infront of my cupboard and search for something nice to wear. After I found a simple beautiful dress i went to bathroom.

After I got ready i waited for chachi or Alisha but they didn't came. It has been 40 minutes I came home and yet they had't asked for my presence. So I slowly opened the door and walked outside.

I came downstairs and saw everyone sitting there talking. Alisha was sitting with his mother with smiled on her face but I can see she was showing fake smile. And then suddenly Chachi look up at me and her eyes become wide. She tried to look normal but I could see she was tensed. She excused herself very sweetly to them (guest) whom's back was facing me. and then walked to me.

I thought she will take me to them but she held my elbow and drag me to the corner of the stairs.

"Go to your room" Chachi order me.

"But...um.. aren't they came to meet me...errm.. you told me that my in laws will come today?" I asked confused.

"They aren't your in laws.. but same business partners.. your in laws didn't came because of same work." She replied.

"But chachu isn't here.. so whom they came to meet?" I asked still confused. Chacha glared at me angrily. I bite my lips.

"That's non of your business... Now go to you room.. and don't came down till they are here" she said and I nodded and quickly ran to my room.

*********

Days passed like blink of second. Adiba have to resign from her school cause she told that her husband house was in other city. And her wedding retual started and today was adiba mahndi. She was getting ready in her room while lost in her thoughts.

She still couldn't believe that her in laws hadn't came to meet her not even once till now. She asked her Chachi about it and she told her that her mother in law wasn't feeling well that's why they couldn't came.

After getting ready few girls came and take her outside. Everyone enjoying there. While Dancing and teasing adiba. After sometime they took adiba's wedding dress from her in laws. But strange was in that only mens came from there. Not even one women. Her chachi came and told a girl who was sitting beside adiba to take adiba inside and that girl took her.

"Assalamualaikum" a handsome young man greeted Mia family with his charming smiled. There were everyone Salahuddin Naziya and Alisha and their few more relatives.

"Walaikum assalam" Salahuddin replied with smiled.

"I'm Armaan.. Sameer's brother" he informed them.

"Oh come beta.. we heard about you but never got the chance to meet you" Salahuddin said and made him sat on the chair.

"Why your parents didn't came?" Salahuddin asked.

"Actually... You na uncle mom isn't feeling well.. so she couldn't came so  dad is with her and tomorrow after nikah they would be departing for Italy to continue her treatment" Armaan inform them.

He looked here and there. And then asked "where is my bhabhi adiba?" He asked and Naziya look at him confused. Alisha was there but still he asked for adiba. It's mean he haven't saw Adiba's pic.

"You haven't saw adiba's pictures?" Naziya voice her thoughts and Armaan Shook his head.

"No! Actually mom told me to see but I told her that I want to see my bhabi in person" Armaan said with soft smile. Naziya inwardly took sigh of relief.

"Yeah yeah.. come I will take you to her" Naziya said and Armaan nodded.

They both came to adiba's room and was about to go inside but someon call Naziya and she told Armaan to go inside and she will come in a minute.

Armaan went inside and a wide smile came to his lips as soon as his eyes landed on his soon to be bhabi.

Adiba was sleeping there on her couch unaware of the world. That sight was worth seeing. so he didn't wanted to lose that opportunity to tease his brother showing his sleepyhead soon to be wife like this. So he took of his mobile and snap her photos.

Bro.. you got a sleepyhead wife

He thought and chuckled.

"Adiba" Armaan heard a loud voice from his back. Adiba shot open her eyes and quickly stood up seeing them.

"Oh aunty... You just scared my bhabi" Armaan said with fake annoying face.

Adiba was looking at them confusedly.

"Um.. sorry my bad.. I'm armaan. Your soon to be brother in-law" he introduced himself with soft smiled. No one can say that this is a cruel Armaan who can killed his enemy without remorse. That's the best thing. His face was so innocent that no one could see what behind this innocent Mask.

Adiba return his smile and told her name. Which he already knew. They both talk sometimes. And adiba told him about her and Armaan made same jokes. They become comfortable with each other presence.

After sometime he apologized that he couldn't came tomorrow for their wedding cause he has some very important work to finished. Adiba made face but he promised he will meet her soon. And then left from there.

Adiba smiled thinking about his talking ways. He was so soft spoken. Then sure her soon to be husband would be like him. She thought and felt some peace after many days.

********

"Adiba Mia... Daughter of wahab Mia.. do you accept Sameer Abdullah akbar.. son of Abdullah Akbar as your lawful husband.?" Qazi sahab asked.

"Qubool hai (I do)" he asked two more time and she answered the same "Qubool hai (I do)"
"Qubool hai (I do)

They all make dua for the couple and after sometime they congratulates adiba. After everyone went out Her chacha came to her and put his hand on her head. She looked up at him uncovering her face.

"Today I fulfill my responsibility.. I hope my brother will be happy with me now... And hope you don't have any complaint regarding my upbringing" Salahuddin said. He was happy that he fullfill his responsibility towards his brother and his daughter.

"Nahi chachu... I don't have any complaint.." she replied in low voice and he patted her head.

"May Allah bless you with happiness" saying this he walked out of the room. Now adiba was only one in the room.

From the time she woke up this morning She was feeling something is going to happen. And that something gave her bad feeling. She stood up from the bed and took out her parents photo frame from the drawer.

"Your daughter is married mamma papa" she spoke while running her fingers on the photo frame.

"Today I'm  really missing you... Wedding day is the biggest day of every girl's life and she needs her parents most.. but I don't have any of you.. I'm feeling empty.." she clutched that frame near her heart. She was feeling uneasy.

" I'm feeling something is going to happen.. why I'm feeling that happiness is not in my destiny" she was mumbling when she heard her phone ringing.

"Congratulations dear cousin" as she received the call he heard High pitch voice from the other side. And it was Alisha's.

Alisha left the country last night. Adiba was shocked at Alisha's sudden depart. She asked Alisha don't go but Alisha said she have something very important and she needed to go.

"Thank you" adiba replied.

"Ah... I guess your happy now misus Sameer akbar" Alisha spoke in teasing tone. Adiba blushed hearing her new name but instantly change the topic.

"I really missed you Alisha.. you came for my wedding and went without attending... I still can't believe you left a day before my wedding" adiba complaint. Alisha and her relationship wasn't a emotional one but still sometimes they share a friendly bond.

"Sorry adi.. I told you it was important.. but don't worry I will bring you a beautiful gift and will come to meet you soon in your husband house when I come back" Alisha said. Adiba smiled and they talk for few more minutes or should say Alisha tease her few more time before hanging up.

She look out of the window and saw guest were sitting in the garden. She tried to look to the stage to her husband but couldn't find him.

After sometime a girl. Zareena. Alisha's cousin came.

"Adiba... your mother in law fainted... Your husband and your father in law take her to the hospital and from there they will leaving for Italy.. khala (Naziya) told me to inform you" she said with one breath.

Adiba was shocked and worried. Shock cause She didn't know her mother in law was here. Cause they didn't came to meet her. And worried for her mother in law's health.

"What happened to her?" Adiba asked in concerned.

"Don't know... They informed your chacha chachi and she told me to inform you" zareena shrugged. Adiba bite her lips.

"Um..it's mean they are taking me with them?" Adiba asked nervously

"No.. ops.. sorry I forgot to tell you that.. they are leaving now and your husband will come later to take you after seeing off them" she said and went out adiba stood there like statue.

"I have to talk to chachi" she muttered and walked toward her chacha chachi's room. Unaware of the storm.

********

How was it?

Tell me what you understand about this chapter?

Smeer's entry will be in the next chapter Insha Allah

And if you guys haven't read BLIND BY LOVE yet, then please give it a try guys.. it will worth reading 🤗

Please dont forget to votes and comments.

Love angel❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 115K 66
"What happened to you?" I asked and she looked away from me. "No... nothing" she stuttered I can tell she was crying. "You were crying?" I asked more...
391K 14.7K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
683K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
1M 36.3K 56
"Leave me"...I struggled hard ...but his grip was too tight around my waist.. . "Never in a million years....love..... you are mine"he said... . "I'...