Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-31

7.6K 1K 127
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading as I have just completed writing.

It was lunch time, Nandini as usual had gone to re-heat their food in the microwave. While her food was being warmed, few female colleagues came to her and they were talking a little, this is usual thing for Nandini.

She had gelled up with the staff during this short period. Anyways, taking the whole big tray, she came back in the room. Entering in she called Manik.

Nan-sir...........the lunch is here.

On her call Manik looked at her and paused his work. Washing his hands, he came to his place to see Nandini filling their plates. Still wiping his hands with the white napkin, he sat and asked.

Ma-huuuuuaaan.........aaj kya hai lunch mei?

Nan-kaddu ki sabzi, roti, dal, rice and raita.

Manik looked at her in surprise and confusion and asked.

Ma-kaddu.......? Really?

Hearing his tone, Nandini looked at him with frowns and asked.

Nan-kyu aap ko nhi psnd?

Ma-pata nhi.........meine kabhi khaya nhi hai.

Nan-ohhh.........koi nhi.........mere hath k bani hovi kha k dekheye..........aap ko aacha lagega.

Ma-okay.........just on your trust i am eating.

Saying that he started eating. First bite of sabzi roti and the taste was really good. He would not say that he was on heaven with that taste coz just with the thought of kaddu being in it made him a little judgmental towards it but still the dish was yummy.

You can eat it at least, that's what Manik thought. Nandini looked at his expressions and understood, she started eating. After a few mins, they started talking, actually, the same old long talks of Nandini.

With a pleasant atmosphere they had their lunch and got back to work. Later at 4.00 pm, Manik asked for his coffee. When Nandini bought that for him and placed it on his table and was about to go, that's when Manik stopped her and said.

Ma-Nandini i was thinking........to cancel the fab5 jam session today..........let's go out somewhere.........will have dinner too.

Nan-no..........we can't do that........aap roz roz aise kaam ko neglect nhi kr skte hai........aur har roz bhar ka khana bhi aacha nhi hota hai.

Ma-but Nandini.........than i willl hardly get any time to stay with you..........itni saalo se i am working like a robot..........the same routine and now when i wish to live than.

Nan-you are right..........it's your right to live freely..........but Manik you can't neglect work.........aur abhi se if you start doing this...... this will come into your habit.

Manik knew that she won't agree. He made a grumpy face and turned to his laptop, while Nandini got an idea.

Nan-i have a plan.

Hearing this, Manik turned to her with high expectations, while on gaining his attention, Nandini said.

Nan-let's do like this.........you go for your jam session and i will cook for you..........wrap up your work and come home........toh dinner bhi hojayega and we can spend some quality time too.

Ma-sounds better.........at least it's something better than nothing.

Nan-yeah. So done with this adjustment?

Ma-okay.

Nan-great..........than any special dish you would like to eat?

Ma-anything will do.........just don't tire yourself too much.........something simple will be good too.

Nan-okay.........so let me plan.

Saying that she left for her table but thinking about a proper dinner menu. Than she listed down the things she needs to cook today and the things she doesn't have any more at her place. In short a vegetable shopping list. After some time, Nandini came back to Manik and said.

Nan-Manik..........since there is not much work, should i leave by six..........actually i have to buy vegetables too.........toh isliye.

Manik got up from his place and said.

Ma-ek toh tum aaj fab5 office nhi aaogi.......... and now you want to go early too.

Nan-woh sabzi kharid ni hai..........aur hum raat ko mil rahe hai na.

The innocence in her tone, made him smile coz he was pulling her leg. Seeing him smiling Nandini frowned and asked.

Nan-what happened?

Manik looked back at her and moved his head in no with the smile still on his face.

Ma-kuch nhi.........jao aur kya.........mei driver ko bol dunga.........he will drop you home.

Nan-nhi nhi.........muje sabzi mandi bhi jaana hai.........don't trouble him.

Ma-don't worry.........he will wait and drop you.........waise bhi itna saman leke kaise jaogi.

Nan-but than you too need the car no!

Ma-after you leave.........i will still have an hour work.........so driver will return back on time.

Nan-okay.........now that you insist so much....... i will go.

Ma-good girl.

Saying that he playfully, extremely lightly punched her cheeks and both smiled on this. Than they got back to work. At 6' o clock. Nandini wrapped her things, wished Manik a good bye, kissed his cheek and left the office.

When she arrived down, the car was waiting for her. Getting in, they moved ahead. Nandini told the driver to take her to the biggest sabzi mandi in their area. Reaching there, she took all the things needed. Fish, chicken and meat too and than came back to the car.

All this while, driver uncle was waiting a little away from the sabzi mandi. Once Nandini was walking towards the car with heavy bags, he helped her and than drove to her place. Thanking him, Nandini got down from the car and headed upstairs.

While Manik was working in the office. At times his gaze fell on Nandini's chair and finding it empty, he would get restless. He picked up his phone and dropped her a message.

Ma-I am missing you already.

While on reaching home, Nandini placed everything on the kitchen slab and had water. Than she placed a cup of tea to cook for herself and went to get fresh. Quickly getting changed in comfortable outfit, she removed her tea and had it while relaxing.

She picked up her phone just like that and saw Manik's message. She smiled and kept reading the same thing for 2 mins. Than she replied back.

Nan-even i am waiting for the night to arrive soon.

She completed her tea, sat for 10 mins and than entered in the kitchen. She washed off all the meat, stored the remaining things in the fridge, boiled rice, chicken and other things for cooking.

Since it was too early for her, she came on her bed and laid down to rest for some time. Being tired she fell asleep but woke up back in half an hour. It was a power nap for her, as after waking up she felt energetic.

Getting fresh, she came back in kitchen and started cooking. While Manik completed his work early and then drove to Fab5's office. He had informed the rest to come soon today. When he reached there, he saw only Dhruv had arrived till now.

Seeing him, Manik recalled the bouquet, his blood boiled and he wanted to attack him but that thing was not a decent behaviour. He decided to talk just now as nobody is present around and later he will get late. He made way towards him, Dhruv looked up and saw only Manik coming so he asked.

D-arey Manik.........tu akela aaya.........? Nandini kaha hai?

Saying that he started looking at Manik's back to find any traces of Nandini. His words and his actions made Manik more angry but he controlled himself and said.

Ma-woh nhi aayi aaj.........usse thoda kaam tha.........anyways.........i wanted to talk to you.

D-haan bol na.

Ma-tune aaj Nandini ko bouquet bheja tha.

D-haan.........convincing her for the dinner....... you know.......flowers always works for women........tuje kabhi kisi ko impress karna ho na........toh yeh pattra try krna........ladkiya phisal hi jaati hai.

Saying that he winked at her. Everything was very casual and cool for Dhruv but for Manik he was burning in rage. Dhruv's one night stand is not hidden from anybody and till date Manik had nothing to do with it but hearing this things for Nandini that too from him made him super angry. Still controlling himself he said.

Ma-stop all this Dhruv.........don't do it.

Dhruv who was smirking till now, frowned and asked in confusion.

D-kyu?

Ma-kyu ki Nandini waisi ladki nhi hai.........she is not comfortable with all this.........so stop following her.

D-usne tuje yeh sab bola?

Manik closed his eyes in rage and then said after opening his eyes.

Ma-haan.

D-but usne muje toh nhi bola yeh sab.........plus tu kyu hamare bich bol rha hai?

Ma-kyu ki Nandini meri employee hai.........and tum dono k bich mei hi woh kadi ho.......... and i don't want any trouble for my employees........ Nandini bahut aachi ladki hai and i don't want to lose her because of your stupidity..........so stop it.

Before Dhruv could say anything more, the rest of them arrived and the topic got ended, at least for Manik. They started their practice and worked for the next 2 hours. While here Nandini was done with her cooking. She quickly fixed her clean house.

Decorated the table with fine crockery and scented candles. At last she cleaned herself, took a relaxing bath and got changed in something simple and sober yet in a beautiful dress and was waiting for Manik.

While when she entered to take a bath, Manik was leaving from the Fab5's office. While they were heading to her place, Manik had asked to stop the car at a florist. So close to her house, there was a florist. Manik got down and selected flowers and asked the shopkeeper to make a beautiful bouquet of it.

Paying for that and taking it, he sat back in the car and soon reached at her place. Asking the driver to leave the car and go to his home, Manik came up on Nandini's floor. He was dead tired with the work but being able to see Nandini made him happy.

He came outside her door and rang the bell. Nandini had gone in her room to plug her phone to charge. Om hearing the bell, her heart beats fasten. Just spending some quality time with him bought butterflies in her stomach. She blushed and the bell rang again.

She rushed to open the door in her beautiful heels but in reaching the door, she stopped and tired to compose herself to not look stupid in front of him. She huffed and puffed, got a grip on her physical self and than soberly opened them door to see the handsome man standing there.

Just by seeing his face, a beautiful smile came on her lips. As much as he was handsome, his face dripped tiredness and so did his clothes. Even though they were clean and in order, it depict his slumped posture. Still with a smile Nandini said.

Nan-welcome home.

Manik stepped in and Nandini closed the door. She turned around but before anything could happen, she felt Manik's lips on her's. He sucked her lips gently and Nandini let him do that. The skin was small yet it made her breathless and raced the speed of her heart beats.

Ma-i love you.........i missed you a lot today.

But Nandini was not sane anymore. The love inside her for him and their relationship made her lose her sanity. She just kept blinking her eyes and Manik looked at her. After a brief moment he understood her state and smiled at her. Than he forwarded the bouquet and said.

Ma-for you.

With cold hands Nandini took that. She looked at the beautiful flowers and said.

Nan-they are

But her voice came out as whisper, so she cleaned her throat and said.

Nan-very beautiful.

Ma-not than you.

Hearing him, Nandini looked at his beautiful words while Manik looked her eyes with his.

Hey guys here is the update........well let me tell you that I am not at all satisfied with the number of comments........try to comment lots. Next chp on Wednesday. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 10.2K 77
a manan story
Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

273 3 20
.
254K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...