Book 2 PDS: Whatever It Takes...

LadyNoir303 द्वारा

(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after... अधिक

Author's Note
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~

~21~

196 11 0
LadyNoir303 द्वारा

Normal POV
"Poseidon." The Sea God answered. Everyone lowered their weapons."So you're Bruce Wayne, the uncle my son kept talking about." Poseidon said."He talked about me?" Bruce asked."Poseidon." Artemis said."What are you doing here?" He asked."I came to assist with a monster attack."

"I see. That's why you asked for Celestial Bronze?" Poseidon asked. Artemis nodded."This city is going to fall apart if these attacks continue on." She said."Well, we have to protect what's left, I suppose." Poseidon said."Lord Poseidon." Diana and Arthur said as they bowed down."Uh, Rise." Poseidon said."My Lord, if I may ask. Why did the Gods go underground?"

"We just kept moving West. Nothing really happened but the idiot didn't want the mortals to know about our existence so we were instantly turned from Legends to Myths." Poseidon said.

"If that is all, I would like to go." Poseidon said."That's all, thank you." Artemis said and Poseidon dived into the little bit of ocean water that came through the cave."I should get going as well, but first."

"The Celestial Bronze can only be shaped and reformed by melting it. Are there questions?" Artemis asked."Yeah, how do you make a sword?" Barry asked. Diana giggled while Arthur groaned."We'll show you. Don't worry." Diana said. Artemis nodded and turned into a ball of silver light and left.

Two years later
Camp Half-Blood
It's been two years since the camp saw Percy, Nico and Jason. They wondered what became of the heroes in Tartarus. Are they alive? Did they go insane? Are they surviving?

Annabeth also hasn't returned at camp. It's been a year and a half since everyone saw her. Some thought she is dead and some thought she ran away.

Sam and Tucker has been training like crazy. They became one of the best fighters of the camp. They want to be ready if something were to happen.

But it hasn't been easy for them ever since they found out that Danny got banished as well. At some point the gods that voted for the heroes to get banished wanted their children to train separately from the rest. They didn't budge an inch. No one went to them. It made them angry and the camp never heard of those gods not even Dionysus.

Hazel was kept at the Underworld for her safety from Zeus's hands. Sometimes her friends would use the entrance at Central Park behind the pond to visit Hazel so she wouldn't feel lonely. The only ones to visit her was Rachel, Sam, Tucker, Leo, Frank and Piper.

Time jump...
At The Banished Heroes
After Danny and Percy got captured
When Danny gained consciousness he immediately wanted to just die when he saw how terrifying Tartarus really looked. Percy was also awake."Where is the other two. The son of Jupiter and Hades?" Tartarus asked.

"The temple they used for shelter collapsed with them still inside." Hyperion answered."No!" Danny and Percy shouted."Love gets you hurt...let that be a valuable lesson." Tartarus said getting close at the two demigods. Percy never believed that but Danny knew what he meant. If you're alone, you don't get hurt by others but... you won't be really living.

"So I have the two most powerful ones here now. Percy Jackson...Son of Poseidon and the one who defeated Kronos and my love, Gaia."  He said as he caressed Percy's cheek but Percy pulled back and glared at the god. Tartarus slapped him across the face. He went over to Danny."There isn't much I know about you...Blessed Son of Hades, they are always a pain but then again this is the first time he blessed his son with such powers."

"I'm certainly going to have fun breaking you two." Tartarus said and he went over to window and stared out if it for a moment."Danny, right?" Tartarus said and both boys looked at him."From what I know, you were tortured on Earth by mortals. Don't think my torture will be like their ways. I can torture you more in one way." He said and Danny gulped.

"Stay away from us." Percy shouted. Tartarus came closer towards them and looked down at them."Rip off their shirts." Tartarus said and Koios and Hyperion grabbed the boys by their throats and used the other hand to rip off their shirts."Whoa!" Hyperion said when he saw Danny's body."Screw you, Tartarus." Danny said."Throw them in the dungeon and then bring me the other two!" Tartarus bellowed.

"What if they are dead?" Koios asked."Bring them back and I'll bring them back to life! Idiots!" Tartarus shouted."Right!" Hyperion said and they went to the dungeons with Percy and Danny. They threw them in the first cell they found opened.

Percy struggled to get up but after some struggle he did. He looked towards Danny and saw Danny didn't move an inch."Danny...you okay?" Percy's eyes widen when he saw his tears."When is this going to end?" Danny asked. Percy moved over to Danny."Just hang in there."

"Percy... we've been here a few weeks and we are barely surviving and now we are caught by the world's worst god." Danny said and sat up straight."And worst of all, even if Nico and Jason are dead they'll just be brought back to life." Danny said.

"Hey... we'll get out of this. Somehow." Percy said trying to reassure Danny but he knew that once they came in here, there's no getting out. Percy sighed and sat at the nearest wall."There's gotta be way." Percy said.

There's always a way, right? Percy started to think that he just said that to make himself feel better but it didn't. He stared at Danny's body. This boy in front of him went through enough. How is he even still alive?"How can we get out?" Danny asked.

"I...don't know. Death isn't an option. You heard Tartarus. He'll just bring us back to life." Percy answered.

What could possibly even happen?

Meanwhile
Jason is the first one who gained consciousness. He looked around and saw their shelter in pieces."Percy?" He winced in pain."Nico..." He looked around and near him he saw a hand that had skull ring on it. Jason rushed towards Nico's body and quickly got the rubble off of Nico's body. He gasped when he saw Nico's face.

He carefully picked Nico up and he got out of there. He dashed into a clearing that didn't have any monsters until he found a small crack in the ground underneath a tree. He dug it open and went inside with Nico. He was breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

A few minutes later Nico started to cough up blood alerting Jason."Thank goodness your awake." Jason said."What happened?" Nico asked."I'll explain later. Right now we need to look at our wounds." Jason said."You have medical supplies with you?" Nico asked his throat feeling parched."No..." Jason said."Look in my," Nico winced,"pockets." He finished. Jason patted on Nico's pockets and felt a small pouch.

He quickly dug it out of his pockets."What's this?" Jason asked."Just put one of the seeds in my mouth." Nico said. Jason took one and gave it to Nico. Nico placed it under his tongue and closed his eyes.

Jason watched in amazement as Nico's bleeding started to stop. When Nico opened his eyes he sat up straight."What? What did you just do?" Jason asked."It's called a Death Trance. I used it when the Giants held me hostage." Nico said."Can you teach me?" Jason asked."I don't know if it would work for you." Jason gave Nico back his seeds. Nico stuffed it into his pocket."Do you know where Damasen lives?" Nico asked.

"No, just that he lives in a old oak tree." Jason said."Where's Percy and Danny?" Nico asked alarmed."I couldn't find them." Jason answered."I think they were taken."

"That can't be!" Nico said and he looked outside through the roots of the tree they hid in."Where else could they be then? They weren't under the rubble." Jason said. Nico gripped the roots. He took a deep breath and let it out.

Nico stuck his head out."What are you doing?" Jason asked alarmed."Just looking around. We'll be found here very fast, that's all." Nico said. He quickly stuck his head back into the tree and placed his finger on his mouth."What is it?" Jason whispered. Nico moved out of the way and Jason peeked out.

He immediately moved back into the tree. He pressed himself until he hit the back of the tree."Hyperion." Jason whispered.

The said Titan was looking around while he smelled the air."I can smell them...where are they?" Hyperion asked. Jason was glad that he ran all over the place to find a place to hide. Hyperion didn't know which way to go. The Titan got angry and just stormed into a different direction."Do you think we should stay here or get moving?" Jason asked."He'll find us for sure if we stay here." Nico said. Jason looked around and saw that Hyperion wasn't nearby.

"Come on, while he is at the other side of the tree." Jason said."Wait. Where's Koios?" Nico asked."I don't see him. They probably split up to cover more ground." Jason said. He got out and saw the area was clear. He helped Nico out.

The two of them were almost caught by the Titan when Jason stepped on a stick. They quickly dashed to the opposite side before the Titan could spot them.

They wondered into an opening."Now what?" Jason said as Nico looked around. He saw a tree that looked quite big."Let's climb the tree." Nico said pointing at the tree. Jason nodded and they went towards the tree. They started to climb the tree until they were hidden in between the branches and the little leaves it had. Nico layed down on his stomach and just held onto the branch. Jason did the same. Nico finally processing what happened pressed his forehead into the tree. Jason saw it and placed a hand on Nico's shoulder.

"We'll find them. I promise." Jason said."What if we are too late?" Nico asked."Don't say that. We'll find Percy and Danny, whatever it takes." Jason said.

"Where could they be, then?" Nico asked."Where's Tartarus's lair? They must be there." Jason said."His castle might be where Tartarus's actual head rest. At his heart is the Doors of Death." Nico explained."Where are we then?" Jason asked. Nico sat up straight and looked over the clearing.

Don't get it wrong, there's monsters. They're just hiding in the ground and in the few trees that could be seen."I have no idea. If we could find a river and follow its stream then it would take us the heart." Nico said."You mean to tell me that the rivers here flows through his veins?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, this is his body we're walking on." Nico said."What if we climb higher? Maybe we'll know."

"No, we'll make it easy for them to spot us." Nico said."Let's just stay here for awhile and get out energy back." Jason said. Nico leaned in forward and just layed down.

"Ugh, their scent is all over the place!" Hyperion said as Koios approached him."I found their swords." Koios said as he held up Riptide, Jason's coin still in it's sword form and Nico's Stygian Iron sword."Their defenceless. They can't go far without their precious swords." Koios added.

"That's true, but we still need to find them." Hyperion said."Have you looked that side?" Koios asked pointing in the direction behind him."No. Not yet." Hyperion said "Let's go that way. They probably went that way." Koios said

The Titans trailed towards the clearing."That's weird." Hyperion said."What?"

"Their close."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.4K 162 28
❛As the sun kissed the sea...their bodies melted into each other's❜ A story in which two troubled souls find safety in each other. Andromeda 'Andie'...
113K 781 42
*completed Jan 28 2021* One Shots of Mortals and Demigods meeting our demigods! I've read/seen a lot of these type of stories and I wanted to make on...
16.1K 252 40
Please read: The cover and title goes credit to @khadijiah1. I got the idea from @khadijiah1. The idea will be from @khadijiah1. Anyone, I am new to...
8.5K 205 16
⊹♥︎˖ ࣪ᯤ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗌𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧�...