Pokemon Raihan x Reader

By BlueNight1744

Timeless love is what everyone wants. Follow y/n as she falls for the one and only dragon master; Raihan. I d... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Authors Note
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Epilogue
Not a chapter (warning)

Chapter Twenty Four

1.2K 36 6
By BlueNight1744

Chikorita and Ninetales watched as Hop and Raihan learned how to cook traditional food from Johto. Both Pokémon snickered at each failed attempt and any mess made.

"Can't we just call y/n? I'm sure she knows," Raihan asked.
"No! Otherwise you'll ruin your surprise for y/n!" Hop exclaimed as he tried taking the rotom phone.
"You can't have my phone! I got to update my posts for my fans and y/n!" Raihan stated as he dodged Hop.
"Ninetales a little help?" Hop pleaded.
"Ninetales don't help!" Raihan told her.
"Chika?" Chikorita questioned.
"Nine nine," Ninetales replied before lifting Chikorita onto her back.
"Oh come on Nine!" Hop spoke exasperated.

Ninetales in response, used psychic to spill water onto Hop. Raihan laughed whilst his rotom took a picture.

"I love you Ninetales!" Raihan snickered.
"Definitely y/n's Pokémon," Hop sighed.

Raihan patted Hop's back whilst his rotom posted the picture. He then followed Ninetales to see the fire type head to Ecruteak City. Chikorita was still on the fire types back.

"Raihan, we shouldn't head this way," Hop spoke up when he realised where they were going.
"Why?" Raihan asked.
"This is the direction of the graveyard. Ones that residents of Ecruteak use and some other people in Johto," Hop answered before adding, "Y/n's father and his Umbreon are buried here."
"I didn't know that," he admitted.
"Not many do," Hop spoke glumly.
"Nine," Ninetales hinted to the graveyard.
"I think Ninetales wants us to go," Raihan commented.

Hop sighed as he followed them. The fire type led them to two particular graves of y/n's father and his Umbreon.

"F/n m/n l/n, born d/o/b and died age 35. Loving father of Victor l/n and y/n l/n. Loving husband of m/n l/n. Only Pokémon and partner, Umbreon. Champion of Johto and Galar. Killed in action. He will be missed dearly. May he rest in peace with Nyx," Raihan read out.
Hop then read, "Nyx, an Umbreon born d/o/b (father's date of birth for Umbreon too). Mother of Dusk, Shard and Angel. Pokémon partner of f/n m/n l/n. Champion Pokémon of Johto and Galar. Killed in action. She will be missed dearly. May she rest in peace with her partner."
"Killed in action... both of them?" Raihan questioned.
"Y/n and her brother don't think it was an accident. Only they know what happened that day," Hop explained.
"Can you give me any detail or do I need to ask y/n? I don't want to upset her with it," Raihan replied with a slight frown.
"All I know, Nyx protected them all with f/n. Nothing else was said and it was kept that way when the tower collapsed," Hop told him.
"Who might you two be?" An elderly man questioned.
"I'm Hop and this is Raihan. We're from Galar," Hope replied with a grin.
"What are you doing all the way in Johto and outside f/n grave?" The elder asked curious.
"This is the grave of my fiancée's father and his Pokémon partner," Raihan explained, "We were originally here for Chikorita. A gift for her but her Ninetales took us here."
"Welcome home Ninetales," the elderly petted the fire type, "How is y/n?"

Ninetales made a purring sound whilst Hop and Raihan looked confused.

"How rude of me," the elderly man laughed, "My name is Cobalt Knight. I am a family friend of the l/n's. I knew y/n's grandmother and grandfather."
"Do you know what happened Mr Knight?" Raihan asked respectively.
"Yes. Follow," Cobalt told them, "It's not safe talking out here."
"Why is that?" Hop asked, confused.
"I'll explain once we're at my home," Cobalt replied as he added, "You may want to get in touch with Victor or y/n."

Raihan was messaging y/n as the group followed Cobalt. They entered his house which was on the outskirts of Ecruteak City. Two Lucario's appeared before disappearing again.

"What was that?!" Hop exclaimed in slight fear.
"Those are my Lucario's. They protect me," Cobalt explained before they entered.

They sat at the table whilst a Vaporeon brought over tea and biscuits.

"This is my Vaporeon, Trident. He's the father of Dusk, Shard and Angel," Cobalt introduced the water type, "He's my partner."
"Which reminds me, who is Dusk, Shard and Angel? I don't think y/n ever introduced them to me," Hop asked, a cookie stuffed in his mouth, "Serious compliments to the chef! Can I have your recipe?"
"The cookies are made by my granddaughter," Cobalt answered, "Angel is Victor's Sylveon. Shard is y/n's Glaceon and Dusk is y/n's shiny Umbreon. We give our Pokémon nicknames for the occasion of their offspring. Y/n's Ninetales has another name too. Y/n called her Phoenix."
"Can you explain all this then? Y/n will be here in a few hours but she's bringing Kira," Raihan spoke up.

Cobalt nodded to Vaporeon which the water type left to retrieve a engraved box.

"F/n and Nyx were killed in action but it was a set up. In this box, is the key to seeing the truth but we need y/n or Victor to take us there. Lucky y/n is coming but what you see, cannot change any opinion on her father or his Umbreon. Me, Victor and y/n have been investigating more into it. Neither can fully remember but they get fragments of memories. Y/n is connected to Umbreon on a deeper level which allows her to see more fragments. Her Glaceon is able to freeze these fragments so we can see. If Victor was coming, his Sylveon could use her fairy abilities to show them," Cobalt started to explain, "There was one thing no one could explain. When the tower collapsed, a bright blue light engulfed it. When it faded, nothing remained but rubble."
"Seems like something or even a Pokémon got involved," Hop spoke thoughtfully, "Probably closer to a legendary."
"The legendaries of Johto are Lugia, Ho-Oh, Raikou, Suicune and Entei right?" Raihan asked to confirm.
"That is right. Lugia is with y/n along with Suicune," Cobalt answered, "Raikou and Entei are with Victor."
"That leaves Ho-Oh. Any chance it's that legendary?" Raihan narrowed it down to.
"We thought of that but never found the legendary or traces of it," Cobalt replied.

Both Lucario's then appeared before trying to rush them out. Vaporeon grabbed the box as the Lucario's escorted them away.

"What's happening?" Hop questioned.

Raihan rested a hand on his partner's ultra ball whilst Hop did the same but for his partner.

"They've found us," Cobalt told them, "An organisation here is after this box. I've just confirmed it's location by accident. My Lucario's are getting us away through their aura."

A Rhydon charged out of nowhere and towards them. Before anyone could think or call out an attack, a voice broke through.

"Umbreon use dark pulse!" A feminine voice called out, loudly.

A Umbreon with blue hoops appeared from the sky as dark pulse was fired downwards. It hit its mark before a shadow of a large Pokémon appeared over them.

"Need a lift?" Y/n joked as Lugia landed.
"Great timing," Raihan chuckled as he returned Chikorita without y/n noticing.
"How did you find us?" Hop asked in relief.

When they were on Lugia and skyborn, y/n decided to answer.

"Umbreon warned me on the way. Doesn't take much to speed Lugia up. She can fly fast when it's needed," y/n told them.
"I missed you," Raihan whispered to her.

Y/n leaned back into him.

"I'm sure Umbreon and Glaceon can tell you how much I missed you," y/n giggled.
"Will you two focus?! We're being pursued!" Hop exclaimed, "Even if I love your relationship!"

Kira hid behind Hop whilst y/n stood on Lugia's back.

"Nothing like an aerial battle," y/n sighed, "Noivern Draco meteor!"

Noivern appeared before the dragon type move started to appear.

"Lugia, Follow Glaceon's lead," y/n told the legendary.

Glaceon made a blizzard surround them as she started to guide Lugia and Noivern through the snow.

"And that's how you lose them," y/n commented as everything cleared for them.
"Well it's lovely to see you again," Cobalt told her.
"Thank you Cobalt. I just didn't expect to be called here for the truth," y/n sighed as she returned Noivern.
"They have to know," he told her.
"I know but I'm not ready," she whispered.

Lugia started to descend towards Whirlpool island but suddenly dropped into the ocean. An air bubble surrounded them whilst Lugia shifted to her water form.

"It's underwater?" Kira asked but was amazed by the sea life.
"I had Lugia and Suicune sink the place so no one would face the same fate," y/n told them, "One of Johto's legendaries can take you here."
"This item in this box, is a rare time flower. My Lucario's retrieved it without damaging it. Placing it back in the right place should reveal the past. Y/n has refused to know but today she'll learn with you three," Cobalt added.

Y/n was tense but Raihan soothed her when he brought her close. There was a reason y/n didn't want them knowing. She was trying to protect Victor. She leaned to whisper to Raihan.

"What you see if the Past, don't let it change your view on Victor. I already know what happened from fragments," she whispered to him.
"Nothing can ever change my view on you or your brother," Raihan told her, kissing her forehead.

Lugia finally resurfaced but in a underwater temple of a sort. They got off of the legendary as y/n returned her. Glaceon and Umbreon started to lead the way with Umbreon lighting the way. Ninetales stayed close to y/n due to missing her so much. They reached a tower ruin where collapsed pieces were scattered everywhere. Cobalt opened the box as his Lucario's returned the time flower to its place. Y/n nodded to Umbreon and Glaceon as the two Eevee evolutions took their place. Y/n stayed close to Raihan as he walked with her to the flower. Umbreon's hoops and eyes started to glow as Glaceon started to glow too.

"F/n was a descendant of aura users. That only passes to certain generations. Y/n has a stronger aura that can activate that flower. Umbreon and Glaceon will help it since it needs to recall the past," Cobalt explained to Kira as she didn't understand.
"Are you okay?" Raihan asked y/n.
"Fearful for my brother's fate and the truth," y/n answered.
"We'll do it together then. I'm sure this will be easy if it's like the weather," Raihan joked.

Y/n rolled her eyes whilst smiling. She touched the flower as ice began to float until shifting from a bright light. The flower began to glow as a blue aura sphere floated from it. When the light faded, it reveal f/n and Nyx. Small Victor and young y/n were there. The tower was completely standing with no damage.

"What have they done?..." f/n whispered.
"I'm sorry daddy... I told them..." Victor cried out.
"Hey. Hey," f/n started, "It's okay son. They won't find anything without me or Nyx. Let's get you out of here."
"They won't be going anywhere. Enjoy the flames," a sinister voice echoed.

A glimpse of a Persian appeared before disappearing. Y/n approached f/n whilst he freed young y/n and small Victor.

"Dusk, Shard, Angel, take them away," f/n called out as two Eevee's appeared.
"No!" Young y/n exclaimed.
"DAD!" Small Victor exclaimed.
"Nyx, it's time," f/n told the dark type.

Parts of the tower collapsed but stopped midair as Nyx used psychic. Flames began to surround them but stopped getting closer to the children and Eevee's that were almost out. Young y/n was the last to see before the building collapsed at the door. F/n outstretched a hand to Nyx as a blue orb started to form in it.

"Use our aura Nyx! They need to forget!" F/n told the dark type.
"UMBREON!" Nyx exclaimed.

The once yellow hoops turned blue as Nyx took the aura. A bright blue light surrounded everything. Screams echoed around them as ash like dust appeared around them. Only the Pokémon got away. When the blue hoops returned to yellow, Nyx collapsed into f/n arms. The blue light faded away. He was too weak to move so he shielded Nyx from the flames and falling debris. Unbearable pain pulsed in his body and Nyxs. Both cried out in pain but it only made f/n try to protect Nyx more. Nyx had less injuries when the flames stopped with the falling building. F/n laid on the ground almost lifeless. Nyx weakly moved to lie by f/n side.

"I guess I couldn't save you," he whispered weakly.
"Umbre," Nyx nuzzled his side weakly.

F/n coughed up blood.

"It seems to be our time... I wish we could be there for them..." f/n winced, "May the aura be with them..."
"Umbre Umbre Umbre," Nyx stated weakly.
"I'll see you soon girl... thank you for saving them.." f/n trailed off.
"Umbre..." Nyx replied as the dark type began to close her eyes.

F/n became limp. His eyes closed and breathing stopped. Nyx was the same as him but she fell limp into f/n's side. The image then started to disappear as y/n knelt where her father and Nyx, once were. Umbreon and Glaceon rushed to her with Ninetales. Raihan stayed by her to provide comfort.

"The light was Nyx..." Cobalt trailed off.

That's the end of this chapter. Sorry it's slightly late. I did make it longer then normal. I thought it was time to do some backstory into your father, in this book. He is a descendant of aura guardians (not Sir Aaron). His Umbreon; Nyx has the same birthday as your father as it's for a later chapter. Feel free to suggest any Pokémon you would like to see for the next chapters. Thank you all for the reads, comments and votes. Hope you have a fantastic night <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 904 41
Y/N is bestfriends and neighbors with Hop, Leon's younger brother. They met at a young age and became inseparable, despite her visiting her home town...
368 7 1
"Raihan, The Tamer of Dragons." Stationed in Hammerlocke, he is the 8th and final Gym Leader faced during the Gym Challenge. He has a huge fanbase, a...
371K 5K 34
Want to read fanfics on your favorite character from Pokémon sword and shield!! Come and read here!! Request are close Photos don't belong to me Req...
1.6K 58 50
Seikatsu and Raihan met each other when they're five and seven years old, then they never saw again. They will meet each other again, 15 years later...