๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š ยป ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ...

By mundanez

When Harry & Astrid Osborn are forced to go to Midtown High with a certain web-slinger, one can only imagine... More

cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
ONE HUNDRED

NINETY NINE

1.3K 39 2
By mundanez

"You look like a giant cotton ball."

"MJ."

"What? Obviously, you're a cute cotton ball."

"I don't think a bride wants to head that she looks like something you keep in your bathroom," Betty snickered.

"Fine... how about a sheep?"

"So worse," Gwen gave her a look, "Besides, it isn't completely white. It's more off-white."

"Fine. Then a dirty sheep."

"Jesus Christ MJ..."

Astrid really wasn't paying attention at all to the argument. She was never really listening from the beginning, instead just staring at herself in the mirror.

The time had finally come for her and Peter to get married. Once they graduated, Astrid thought she would finally get at least some time to relax but was wrongly mistaken.

The board at O Corp were ecstatic that their CEO was finally done with what they deemed was useless and were quick to throw her into a shit ton of work, which she didn't exactly mind since it kept her away from the headache that was finalizing wedding plans.

Peter and Astrid considered just going to City Hall and getting married there but once Tony got wind of that plan, he immediately tore it down.

Astrid had to bed Pepper to step in once Tony began toying with the idea of a destination wedding and with effort, they were able to tone it down into what she could only hope would be the perfect wedding.

It was just a lot different actually standing in the wedding dress, her hair and make-up done and waiting for the ceremony to begin.

It didn't take long for the girls to notice that Astrid was acting off, especially when they began talking about the famous Asgaurdian god and Astrid didn't put in her own two cents like she normally would.

"What's got you so distracted?" Gwen frowned, rubbing her back comfortingly, "Are you okay? What's on your mind?"

"I think what she's trying to say is do you need me to go get the car so you can leave? I won't judge you- none of us will."

"MJ!" Gwen and Betty glared at her this time, making her hold her hands up in defense.

"I'm just giving her all her options!"

"Well, don't worry. I don't want to leave Peter."

"Then what is it?"

"I just- I can't believe that we're here. I was sure that by now I'd be on my deathbed but now here I am about to get married. Everything's perfect- or at least, I feel like it should be but..."

"But?"

"My mom and dad aren't here," Astrid said sadly, "And I know, I still have Harry, Brad, Lily and Happy but..."

"They're not them."

"Which is ridiculous," she quickly wiped a tear that almost fell, "Harry is practically dad's twin and Lily is actually mom's but... I dunno. It feels like no matter how perfect Tony tried to make today be or how I'm sure Peter will try just as hard too, it never will be without them in it and I hate that I'm feeling this way."

"Hey, it's not bad to miss your parents," MJ tried to comfort her.

"Even if one of them was a psycho killer?"

"Technically, he didn't kill me," Gwen chuckled, "But... I actually have to go do something real quick. If you'll excuse me."

"What? Gwen!"

"You're like the worst maid of honor!" Betty called out after her, the girls laughing amongst themselves.

"Ugh. I need to get back into the mood. I can't risk Peter seeing me like this."

"Why not? For better or for worse, right?" MJ smirked.

"I'd rather not show him my worst on the day we actually get married."

"Didn't you think you were gonna die at some point?"

College really brought Ned and Betty close together again, the two going strong in their relationship, which soon resulted in Peter confessing his superhero identity to Betty.

It led to a night of a lot of questions from the blonde, which Astrid was more than happy to answer for her and it even brought them closer together- which is why she was a bridesmaid to their wedding.

Didn't mean she was used to Peter and Astrid's crazy timeline just yet.

"Still, I'm sure that wasn't her worst moment," MJ snickered, "they've been together for a long time."

"Okay, so far Betty is the only person I don't regret asking to be a part of my bridal party."

"You weren't saying that when I hired that stripper for your bachelorette party."

"You only got him because he came in a packaged deal with the girl."

"I... I'm supporting local businesses!"

"Ladies," Tony came in, adjusting his Bluetooth earpiece, "It's go time."

He walked away while yelling at someone on the other end of the line, making Astrid scoff as she got up carefully.

"I can't wait for this wedding to be over so he can go back to normal."

"I don't think Tony Stark will ever be normal."

"Well then, let's get this show on the road," Astrid smiled, the girls joining her outside where the others were waiting.

"Astrid, wow."

"Man, Peter is going to freak when he sees you," Ned smiled excitedly.

"You look really beautiful, Astrid," Miles smiled too, "Peter is a very lucky guy."

"You flatter me, you guys," Astrid found herself blushing.

"We're only telling the-"

"You groom and maid of honor are missing," Tony announced suddenly when he joined the group, "I am going to kill them with my bare hands. But I thought you should know beforehand."

"What?"

"Oh this is some twisted story if they seriously ran off together."

"Really, MJ?"

"What? I always suspected Gwen had a thing for Parker."

"Gross."

Everyone turned to see Gwen there and with Peter nonetheless, covering his eyes to stop him from seeing Astrid even a second before he was supposed to.

"Do you two have something to tell me?" Astrid was mostly joking around, but also wondering why exactly they disappeared.

"I do. Gwen?"

When Gwen brought Peter to Astrid, he was quick to reach his hands out to her, holding them tightly.

"I just want to reiterate how much I love you and can't wait to make you my wife."

"I can't wait either, Pete."

"Good," he smiled, "And as a pre-wedding gift, I wanted to make sure you were happy. Because that's all I'll want for the rest of my life. So when Gwen told me-"

"Gwen!"

"I had to!"

"Betty was right. You are a sucky maid of honor."

"I take offense to that."

"Can we get back on track here?" Peter chuckled nervously, "I just- I hope you like what I got you. Or rather, who."

"What?"

Astrid dropped his hands immediately once two other people stepped around the corner. Her heart was racing as they approached her, both with smiles on their faces that showed just how proud they were.

"Dad? Mom?"

Astrid and Harry were shocked to say the least when Gwen explained, "Astrid and Harry from the other Earth let you borrow them."

"Oh my god!"

The twins were in their arms in an instant, which really surprised them considering how Harry had always been with Norman and his mother being a total stranger to him but he truly felt like the years have changed him and he was now the adult Norman was always pushing him to be.

"I'm so glad you guys are here!"

"Yes, well, when our son in law comes and asks us to be at the wedding of our little girl, it's a hard offer to resist."

Hearing the excitement in Astrid's voice, it took everything in Peter not to push Gwen's hands off of him.

"I really wish I could see your face right now."

"No you don't," Norman chuckled, "Not unless you want bad luck on your marriage."

"Oh cmon, honey. You can't seriously believe in that silly superstition."

Hearing her parents bicker, Astrid realized just how happy she was that Gwen blabbed to Peter about her being upset. She truly should've known better than to underestimate just what Peter would do to make her happy.

She truly felt like she was on a high throughout the ceremony after that, watching Gwen walk in with Ned, MJ with Harry and Betty with Miles, before she found herself standing in front of Peter, feeling her emotions getting the better of her following his vows.

She realized then, having her parents there did make the day better but it was already perfect because she had Peter and that was all that mattered at the end of the day.

They had each other, and now it would be for life.

written: august 07, 2020
posted: august 10, 2020

one chapter left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.6K 109
[THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST STORIES I'VE WRITTEN -please excuse the cringey-ness of this story...] Davina Anderson had been a mystery to eve...
388K 11.7K 23
Living with her famous cousin is not easy. When (Y/N) (L/N)'s parents went missing she moved to New York City to live with her annoying super hero co...
6.2K 80 6
In an alternate universe where an aged-up Peter Parker happened to be in Sokovia, many lives were saved. Wanda has been fascinated by the little spid...
50.3K 1.7K 29
in every other universe, gwen stacy falls for spiderman. -in this universe, y/n falls for spiderwoman. but in this universe, it doesn't end well. ...