please me; kiocyr, vhacker,

By iamyourhope737

"I don't want you, I don't love you" You said sternly as you stepped up to him. "Don't make me regret showing... More

who are you..
shitty days
fancy dates
deja vu
jealousy
doubts and weirdness
not so wholesome fun
back to dead
deal with the entity
well fuck.
no.
ouch.
you know what they say
demons and shit
ritual
safe word
well then.
lonely honeymoon
the devil has my thoughts
illegal
boyfriend, husband, or lover?
naughty thoughts
lust, actually
life, death, rebirth.
fettish for shaving
dinner and wars

possessed by a human

2.1K 40 22
By iamyourhope737

You lazily walked to the big staff kitchen for your first day at your new 'job'. Zebra greeted you with a bright smile but before he could say anything Zach ran in shortly after you to tell you something.

"Kio...kitchen.. inspection" he puffed out. Surely he didn't run that much to be this tired. You just gave him water and left him and Zebra to talk. You said hi to some other kitchen staff.

"Hi, are you new?" A boy with light brown hair asked, you recognised him from somewhere you just couldn't pin point where.

"Kind of, I've been here for like a month."

"Ohhh I know you! You beat up those girls from the maid staff yesterday, thank you" you just awkwardly nodded as you shook his hand. He's a weird one. "I'm Bryce by the way."

"Bryce Hall? Aren't you like the owner of some big club? What are you doing here?"you pretended like you didn't know what club he owned but in reality, you actually used to work for him back when you first moved out. Shit was hard back then but you had to work harder.

"Well, yes, and just like everyone else here I sold my soul to be the most successful." What the fuck?

"Wait... you're telling me everyone here exchanged their souls for something? I thought that stuff only worked in movies."

"Believe me...so did I." He looked quite sad when he answered. You were usually quite empathetic yet something about Bryce put you off. Although you walked away from him, Bryce said something interesting, everyone here sold their soul for something, does that mean Zach was a real estate agent then? You laughed to yourself because it sounded so stupid before you were interrupted by Zebra again.

"Anyways, you want to help me get some ingredients? Zach told me Kio was here to taste your cooking."

"I thought he didn't eat in the cafeteria?"

"There's a restaurant on the other side of the kitchen actually. It's really only for the elites and important visitors, but, it's also connected to the human realm. I'm not one for gossip but every human who eats here has a deal with the devil... literally." He laughed as he continued adding vegitables and shit in the basket you were holding.

You continued listening to him and found out a lot of shit. Apparently he is Troy Zarbruh which made so much since he's so good at cooking, he sold his soul to be the best chef alive and dead back in the 1900 hundreds, he said he was free to do whatever he wanted but cooking was his only passion. He told you a story about some legend Kio and his family were obsessed with, supposedly there was a lady that caught the almighty's eye but she was damned to hell when she didn't want to stay with him, apparently that lady had God's child in hell which gave her the power of both Satan and God. It sounded so cool but he said that it most likely wasn't true because the lady and her child disappeared.

Now you ain't no dumb bitch, of course you thought it was you at first, but if the child disappeared with it's mother then it should mean they're together... right?. You were about to go out and serve the food to Kio but a loud and deafening sound obliterated your ears. You were in pain but you managed to tell Troy you weren't feeling well. Before he could tell you where to go you felt as though you were paralyzed. You couldn't hear anything nor feel your own body but you could see everything that went on around you. Your eyes were barely open but you saw Zach run in again and help Troye take you somewhere. Zach held your hand to comfort you but it just felt hot. You felt something coming out of your eyes and it was blood. You were crying blood like on the day Kio brought you here, what the fuck?. This time you didn't feel anything but the blood coming out of your eyes, before you knew it you saw the Cyr house. Except instead of at night time it was a bright, green day. The door was open but this time the drops of blood started the second you set foot in the house. You followed them unwillingly and saw piles of bodies, some you knew but the rest were only familiar.

You felt a tap on your shoulder but when you turned around you were blinded by light. You finally got your eyes to open but your body stayed still. You tried talking but you couldn't. You couldn't move or speak, great. Suddenly you felt your breathing become heavier and harder to do, you were about to have a heart attack before some fake blonde boy stood above you. You looked around and realised that you were in the kitchen fridge which made you thankful you couldn't feel shit since you assumed it would be freezing in here. You looked back at the boy and he just smirked. He kneeled down next to your head and tapped your face.

"What the fuck?" Was the first thing you said after breathing. "How'd you do that?" It seems as though you got your words and your breathing back when he touched you, but how? Do they all have these powers?

"You don't know me?" He asked before tapping your shoulders and legs. You eventually got control over your body again, even though you should've never lost control in the first place. It was obvious that he took that power from you and he was just using you for his entertainment.

"No, should I?"

"I should've been the first person to meet you when you got here. Believe it or not, I'm your saviour." This boy looks young and is definitely cocky, there's no way he sold his soul for anything but what would he be doing here? As if he heard your prayers, Zach ran opened the fridge door. You quickly ran past the weird boy and behind Zach who just told you how much you messed up by running away. "I'm gonna let you get away with that, but just remember that I let you." He walked past you and into a small mirror in the corner. Was that always there?

"Who was that?" You asked looking back at an angry Zach.

"Next time you use your powers, don't summon Satan's third son!" He tried to keep his cool but was obviously angry.

"How did I summon him? He obviously summoned me if anything!"  He lightly smacked your shoulder and called you stupid for saying that. Apparently one of them is always listening to you to keep track of your progress. You think it's most likely heir father since he kept reading your mind without permission. Old cunt.

"Stop cussing them out!"

"How'd you know?!"

"I guessed." He said, giving you attitude. "But anyways, try and avoid Quinton as best as you can. He doesn't want you here and right now you're definitely not strong without your control."

"Who's Quinton?"

"The third son! Are you even listening?"

"Now I am." You smiled as cutely as you can in hopes to decrease his anger.

"Anyways, you looked like you heard something before you were paralyzed, that's probably how he found you. Everytime you hear that same noise again just run the opposite direction, nothing good can come out of your attitude and Quintons intelligence."

"Wow. You of all people think I have attitude, rude. But whatever, I'm with you on running away from that noise but it just sneaks up on me sometimes."

"I see." The both of you just stood there in your own thoughts for a minute. You kept thinking about Kio and chocolate. Your whole brain was just Kio, chocolate, Kio, chocolate you laughed because you imagine a chocolate Kio but a loud banging caught your attention. The both of you turned around only to see an angry Kio...and if you guessed it, yes, he was covered in chocolate. You would usually laugh at this like Zach was but you were more curious as to whether or not this was your doing. You went closer to him and licked his face a little both of the boys grimaced before slapping your shoulder.

"Not only was I in an important meeting with my father, I was with the whole council who now think my younger brother is too immature to have powers." He pulled you closer and wiped his face all over your chest. This must be awkward for Zach.

"How do you know Quinton wasn't the one who did it?" You asked, as you slowly moved away.

"You do realise that you summoned me here, right?" He put his arm around your shoulders as he pulled you back into his embrace. He looked at Zach who was just awkwardly standing there and told him to meet us at some ring of fire. Kio held onto you tightly and before you knew it, he teleported you to your bedroom. You were about to go to your bed but he pulled you along with him to the bathroom. He was giving you the silent treatment except something felt different this time, it's almost as if he was actually angry at you. He always acted annoyed or bothered with you but you knew he never meant it yet for some reason, today feel different.

"Are you angry at me?"

"No." He sighed, "it wasn't your fault. But the meeting was quite important. I felt embarrassed when I got drenched in chocolate.."

"Why would you be embarrassed? It's not your fault...unless there was someone there worth impressing...?" He always seemed so confident and cocky and just carefree, seeing him care about something like this is honestly just weird to you.

"Well, since we should learn to have a trusted relationship...and I know you won't get me because you trust me..?" He smiled. His hands lightly held onto your arms as if he was attempting to keep them down. You just gave him a dirty look as he continued blabbering on. "So maybe an old friend of mine...Aya... was there."

"Who?" You never heard of Aya, you can't even say her name properly yet your soon to be husband seemed to let it roll off his tongue. You just stayed quiet because you knew that if you brought up all the girls he's friends with, he'd bring up all the boys you let hang around."actually you know what, I don't care, you can have friends, friends of the opposite gender are okay with me because they are okay with you...right?"

"Right. But I do have to go back in a bit after I shower so I want you to stay put and not annoy it summon either of my brothers." It sounded like an order you weren't going to follow but you let him give you a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Should've let him clap them too but maybe when the two of you have time. You went to a little fridge near your bed and picked out a bunch of snacks as you tried to use your powers again.

"Maybe if I chant it.." you chanted fried chicken in your head continuously for a solid five minutes before giving up. It was fun to get a chocolate Kio but maybe you can only control chocolate? You heard a knock on the door which was surprising as no one ever knocks in this fucking place but got up to answer it nonetheless. After seeing what it had waiting for you behind those doors you wished you'd never gotten hungry...because fuck. Just fuck. Not even a good fucking fuck.

"We just had this conversation not even 30 minutes ago, stupid." It was Quinton dressed as a fucking chicken with what seems like a bucket of cooked chicken in one arm...and an actual fucking chicken in the other. "I spent the last 10 to 15 minutes getting rid of all this shit only to find myself dressed up like one in the middle of the staff hall." He pushed passed you after hearing someone in the long distanced and pretty much let himself inside your room. It is his house so you just let him before closing the door."..you know you have to pay for this right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.5K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...
142K 2.6K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
6M 186K 42
-{Published Interactive Story on Chapters! }- <3 {#6 in Romance --- 22/02/17} Romance / Fantasy ︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵ "You look happy." he smiles, his dark eyes...
15.1K 1.1K 47
Ava Black.The girl with the golden heart.She cannot see anyone unhappy.She is one of the sweetest soul's alive. And she has her heart set on someone...