Yehh jadu hai jinn ka (Magic...

By devnask

story of a man half jinn half human marrying and falling in love with a girl with angel heart. Aman Junaid Kh... More

Character introduction
THE STORY YOU SHOULD KNOW (INTRODUCTION)
PART 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
comeback for devna
part 61

part 41

764 48 5
By devnask

Sticks snapping sound woke both of them...they both raised their head.... the can see a person shadow falling on the walls of cave... there is someone in this jungle beside them......who is it......they turn their head toward the enterance of the cave....

By the time they bought their gaze to the enterance, the figure has faded away like it never existed. Holding her breath, roshni's hand voluntarily trailed and pulled his arms close to her...aman pulled his spear closer if incase he needed...he tighten his hug.... they waited for few minutes....

Aman quickly stand to his feet... cupping her face and noded his head to give assurance to her that he is not going anywhere...she dont need to worry and he is there to protect her...

He walked to the entrance of the cave...aman lift his spear high and throw it into the snowy path and waited....roshni was perplexed as she looked on at aman...

Aman: my spear will find its target and will return.... if someone was really here for sure my spear will return with blood in it... SIN SA.....(aman lift his hand and called back his spear)

Within minutes the spear returned to his hand....there was traces of blood in it ......

Aman : roshni i really didnt want to use my powers as jinnad ka baadshah because this is your ayaana jungle..i didnt want my dark shadows fall on your sacret place....but looking at things hence forth i wont hesitate roshni.... who ever is this they will need to face me jinnad ka baadshah before they reach you...

Roshni : and me...we are togather in this khan baba.... (she slided her hand to his hand and hold it tight to signify they are togather in this)

The sun peaked over the forest, spilling its yellow light over the snow.. magically all the snow faded away within few minutes showing the path to travel .. .. there are blood drops in the trail...the person who got injured have taken this path....

Taraka roared, its voice piercing the morning silence, echoing in the ayaana jungle. TARAKA lead the way sniffing the blood......

The long walk came to an end at a lake....its dark everywhere....as if its dawn.... sun refused to shine brightly on this part of the jungle... the lake water unusually black proven to unhibited by any water habitat.....thick mist was covering the lake...all the bushes and trees arround the lake seems to abe wilted... there was a gang of crows sitting in every branch...the ......sound of the crows filled the air.....

Roshni and aman was looking for a way to cross the lake. There is no boat or bridge to cross the lake... with hesitation filling their mind both aman and roshni waited at the banks thinking of a way to cross the lake...

Roshni ( roshni held her head high) : im ayaana he chosen warrior princess instruct the crows to show me the way to cross it....( there was a slight change in her tone...she tried to sound like a warrior only to fail misserably.... there was no response to her call)

Aman who was standing behind her had to try hard to control his laugh... he didnt want to offend her...but at the corner of her eye she can see he is laughing at her. Roshni reminisced how aman called the guardian angel at the pond...she raised her sword high in the sky

Roshni: i ayaana the the great warrior princess demand to know how to cross this lake...(she tracked her sword into the land near the lake)

A complete silence...there isnt a change on the water surface as well....this time aman laugh out loud which irritated roshni to the maximum.

suddenly a small boat came in their direction..there was a big man with hoodie covering his face manuvered the boat....

there was just a single light on the boat.... he came near ROSHAN and anchored his boat....

Roshni: see.... dont underestimate the power of a naankatai baker....(she showed her victorius smile and her strong bicep) khan baba i think someone have send us this boat ...lets go...

All the laughter and smile has faded away....Aman pull and hold her hand.....

Aman : wait...we dont know who is he....you cant just follow him...

Mystry man : i am the past,never in the future.i don't exist,but have existed,i saw what you saw..cross the darkness..il see what you see..

Roshni : he came once i called him.... khan baba please look at my muscles...i will protect you...come ....i dont see any other way for us to go...taraka this boat wont fit you ....please stay here....

The words he have just uttered keep on ringing on aman's mind ....
i am the past,never in the future.i don't exist,but have existed,i saw whay you saw..cross the darkness..il see what you see..

They both got onto the boat... there wasnt a space to sit...both of them stand as aman standing between the man and roshni....

ROSHAN followed the the mysterious man deeper and deeper into the jungle. The deeper they go the air got more chill and it grew more silent... paddling sound is the only sound filling in the silence.....all the trees and bushes had fanished.... all they can see is black water and mist.... even in this darkness the mystry man knew exactly where they were heading in complete silent. He didnt make even a single noise or kept a single eye contact.

Suddenly aman's eyes grew bigger in shock...

Aman turned and whisper to roshni : roshni his words just now....
i am the past,never in the future......i saw what you saw..

Aman : roshni he is reffering to the old lady...he is taking us to the old lady....all this is planned by her... the person who came to our cave last night must be her people....

Roshni realised the situation she is in... who ever the old lady is she is waiting for them at the end of the bank...

Roshni : khan baba.... that old lady is living in ayaana jungle... so she is not a jinn... or any evil power... no evil power can enter ayaana corner other than jinnad ka baadshah....

Aman raised his one eyebrow when she reffered him as evil power ...

Roshni: no i didnt mean like that....your a kind person....its just.....(she scratched her head trying to find the best way to answer him without hurting his feelings)

Aman : roshni look arround you...eventhough this is ayaana corner...look at this place ...it seems like someone have cursed this side.. the guardian fairy said your ancestor castle is in this direction...so is your ancestors are cursed?

Roshni started to get a bad feeling about all this and wanted to get away as soon as possible... she hold aman's hand tight....he returned the hold... both exchanged look to reassure their self they gonna endure it togather...they are too far into finding the truth ....there is no turning back....

Soon their boat shock vigrously and hit a big rock... the boat has anchored.....

roshni looses her balance and was about to fall into the water....aman was right there to pulled her hand hold her by the waist....... she balanced her self in his hug...her hands are coiled arround his neck... there is no gap between both of them... she can feel his breath on her neck..she frozed..her heart skipped a beat... his hug is tight...

Aman's liked this closeness he felt with her...... he closed his eyes to feel her...there was unknown peace filling his heart....it has been days he huged her....she still fits into his hug perfectly...he let out a gasp of releive...he have missed this small... small intimate moments he spend with her....

but this is not the right situation...danger is right infront of eyes... his cough broke their hug...roshni withdraw her self and both exchanged akward look...

As soon as they get off the boat they wanted to turn and ask further direction from the mystry man. But out of no there he just vanished into the air....now aman and roshni didnt had any other choice than just walk ahead...just a few steps ahead .....

There it was the ancestors castle of the warriors once ruled ayaana jungle. The abandoned castle stood in a composed way, as if it had chosen solitude for itself decades ago. The size clearly showed the simple life who ever resided there previously.

Aman and roshni took carefull steps toward the palace ....

Who is this mystry man? What is that old woman wants?What is waiting for them in the ancestor castle? Why this part of ayaana jungle seems to be cursed?

Keep imagining 💝💝💝 DEVNA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 248 32
Could Love Find Its Way Through a Scripted Story? Jaanvi was willing to find out. Jaanvi Arora was a hopeless romantic born in an elite class indian...
362K 21.5K 46
❝I Don't Know What This Is But, Kuch To Hai Tere Mere Darmiyan.❞ ⁠♡♡ ⁠♡♡ ♡ᴛᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴍɪʏᴀɴ♡ ...
59.5K 995 22
UNDER VERY SLOW EDITING! NOT EDITED! ♡♡♡♡ Two Souls... Poles Apart .. United by the game of Destiny.. Come and join their journey together ❤❤ This st...
4.3K 272 21
What happens when roshni and aman meet in an accidental trip? She wants to settle while he wants to wander around the world! 🌎 WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO...