I'm just a Youtuber | Kellic

By KellsAndVic

Kellin Quinn is just a youtuber but one of his fans just wants to meet him so bad. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Accidental I love you
Chapter 3 Meeting Tony's Casanova
Chapter 4 Wait what!
Chapter 5 Awe
Chapter 6 Are you dating yet???
Chapter 7 Tony! What happened
Chapter 8 Cute little Date
Chapter 9 Friends or Boyfriends.
Chapter 10 The Tony Perry Problem
Chapter 11 Mike....
Chapter 12 It's the past Tony....it doesnt matter...
Chapter 13 I couldnt find hope.
Chapter 14 Sorry
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rewriting

Chapter 26

1.5K 100 37
By KellsAndVic

-Vic's P.O.V-

"Have fun on your platform baby!" I say and peck his lips. I walk away looking around at things that are getting sold and food. I want food. I chuckle at my internal weirdness then proceed to walk over to a pretzel stand.

" Hi, what would you like?" A girl asked smiling.

"Can I have a cinnamon pretzel with icing on the side." She nodded and leaned down to grab one. She wrote something on the pretzel wrapper, she handed me my food and icing. I walked off and sat on a bench. On the front of the pretzel wrapper is read

Text me: 443-254-1928 ~♡ Katie.

I chuckled and ate my cinnamon pretzel giggling as I shoved the wrapper in my pocket to look around for Kellin's platform. After about 20 minutes of looking around I finally found the platform and stood all the way in the back. The audience were asking questions to them.

"Kellin!" Someone shouted then was handed a microphone.

"Yes?" He said with that YouTube smirk of his.

"Are you happy you were with Vic? Would you ever leave him?"

"I love Vic with all my heart and I would never leave him on my own. I would only leave him to save him from someone but even that can't stop me from seeing him." Kellin smiled and that's when I knew it was right. I felt around in my pocket and touched the velvet black box and pulled it out. I smiled then yelled Kellin in a high voice where someone gave me a mic.

"Yes, I can't see you but ask away."

"Now like would you ever marry Vic?" I said in the most bitchy teenage voice I could.

"Yes, I hope he would marry me too. He is just so perfect and beautiful. I love him."

"That's good to hear babe. Because when you come down from there I have something to give you." I saw his mouth drop open as he heard my actual voice.

"You asshole!" He shouted chuckling.

"So Kellin will you marry an asshole?" I say.

"Well I gotta see you on one knee first." I chuckled while everyone else did too.

"Excuse me mam. Yes you, can you take a picture of me down on one knee." Then woman smiled and snapped of picture. I liked it my microphone in my hand and the box in the other and a big toothy smile on my face. "Check your phone darling."

"Nah. I have to see it in person babe. Oh and people! If you wanna hear my baby, Vic Fuentes sing..Come to the next platform."

I sigh and shake my head handing the microphone back to the guards while I went and waited for the platform to end. It finally did and Kellin can strolling over. "Hello, sexy!" He says sitting on my lap.

" I can't propose if you're on me."

"Finnneee!" He says and stands up. I drop to one knee and smile, in front of me was a gorgeous black haired, pale, blue eyed angel. I am going to marry this angel.

"Kellin Quinn-Bostwick will you marry me?"

"Will you sing tonight?"

I chuckle and sigh "Are you really going to say no if I don't sing."

"Yes. Yes I am." He said with a cute smile.

"I will sing."

"I will marry you!" He shouted hugging my and kissing my neck.

"Babe! I can't get turned on here." He sighs.

"You can, you just don't want too." I smile at him and chuckle. We interlock our hands walking around the venue waiting for our neck platform.

Everything is good. I can now said I am married to Kellin Quentes. "Our last name is Quentes." I say out loud.

"Kellin Quentes and Vic Quentes..I like that." Kellin say with a smile squeezing my hand a little tighter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 4.3K 22
While living in a world full of rainbow pens, fat pigeons, sarcastic mothers, and Tumblr, the drama surrounding Vic Fuentes is just the icing on the...
52.5K 3.5K 20
Kellin Quinn: a popular, non-binary instagrammer with an affinity for makeup and art. Vic Fuentes: a very quiet boy with a rough past. And when Kelli...
643 45 13
Kellin Quinn was a kid who was discovering new things or had multiple experiences. Along with his two best friends, Justin and Oliver, they are also...
283K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...