YOUNGER•𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴•

By roses_and_promises

We are kids as we remember and now we've grown a lot. Started July 2019 READ FOR THE ANTI ROSEKOOK: *IF YOU D... More

•Let Go•
•Unexpected Greeting•
•She's Just a Friend•
•Hyung•
•The Guest•
•Closer•
•Beside You•
•Beside You pt.2•
•Beside You pt.3•
•Unexpected Guest•
•Unexpected guest pt.2•
•Secret Admirer•
•Jungkook's Questions•
•The Secret Admirer•
•Let's Talk•
•Pending Stories•
•What Are We?•
•What Are We pt.2•
•Paul Klien•
•LANY•
•Who?•
•Boyfriend vs. Ex Boyfriend•
•We're Good•
•TZUYU•
•Hide and Seek•
•Memories•
•Happy Hearts•
•How I Ended Up Hating You•
•Face to Face•
•Bye Feelings?•
•Together•
•Together With The Squad•
•BEACH/B!TCH•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.2•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.3•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.4•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.5•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.6•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.7•
•BEACH/B!TCH pt.8•
•SUMMER LOVE•
•Just A Normal Day•
•The Wedding•
•The Proposal•
•Drunk•
•The Mall Stalker•
•Unlucky Coincidences•
•Unwanted Visitor•
•Trust We Have For Each Other•
•Trust We Have For Each Other Pt.2•
•Eyes On You•
••We're Okay••
•A Permission To Drink•
•Drunk Temptation•
•Unwanted Marks•
•Lisa Loud•
•Anniversary Gift•
•Wedding Plan: DECISIONS•
•Wedding Plan: THE PARENTS•
•Wedding Plan: CHECKLIST•
•Wedding Plan: PICTORIAL•
•Wedding Plan: WEDDING DRESS•
•Wedding Plan: Marriage Classes•
D-10
D-9
D-8
D-7
D-6
D-5
D-4
D-3
D-2
D-1
WEDDING DAY
Season II for Younger

•She's Jealous•

2.1K 110 18
By roses_and_promises

Jungkook knocked at the Park's House. He missed Chaeyoung so much even if they just enjoyed each other's hug last night at the concert yet he still misses her so much.

The door opened wide showing Alice holding a broom. She is cleaning the house.

"Kookie" she greeted showing a smile to the guy.

"Noona" he bowed 90 degrees, Alice bowed in response. "Is Chaeyoung awake already?"

"Nope, she's not." she shakes her head "But can you wake her up for me?" she asked, Jungkook smiled at her and quickly heads to the stairs.

Alice gives him a teasing look.

"Jungkook" she called Jungkook who is halfway to the stairs. "Just wake her up okay?" She repeated clearly. Jungkook giggled as he nodded to the girl.

Not a minute passed walking to the halls passing every room. He is now facing Chaeyoung's door and knocked twice.

"Five minutes unnie!" Chaeyoung weakly shouted with her morning voice which is clearly still in her covers laying.

Jungkook silently opens the door tiptoeing to her bed. He kneeled to look at the sleeping Chaeyoung. She look so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping. He caress her cheeks, he smiled remembering the reaction she had when he kissed her. She is so cute.

She moved a bit and slowly opens her eyes. As soon as she saw Jungkook, she quickly rolled from the other side of her bed with shocked expression.

"What are you doing here!" She was startled, she covered her bare face with her milky white hands. She felt ugly without makeup.

"Ouch!" Jungkook reacted as he touches his chest acting like he's hurt. "That hurts Chaeyoung" he pouted infront of her. Chaeyoung giggled at his expression.

"I mean, what are you doing here?" She sounds calm while she still have her hands at her face.

"I was told by your sister to wake you up"

"You should not have said yes" she formally inform him with her modest words.

"Why not? It's an honor to see my girlfriend open her eyes in the morning." he smirked and look at her with full of adoration. "You'll need to get used to it because someday you'll get to see this handsome face everytime you wake up." he forced himself not to smile at his own words. It sounds cheesy.

"What do you mean?" She looked confused.

"You'll be my wife soon Chaeyoung and you need to copy that in your head." he said to her, she giggled. "And why are you covering your face?" Jungkook looks at her, scanning.

"I'm not confident without my makeup" her voice is a bit low.

"Baby" she always feel flattered whenever he calls her that. He slowly climb to her bed taking her hands off from covering her face and look at her in the eyes. Her bared face was beautiful and astonishing as the sun hits her face.

"I look ugly so stop looking at me" she sounds mad. She avoided his stare and looked at nowhere.

"Who said that you're ugly?" Chaeyoung look at him with brows raised.

"You" and then she walks to the bathroom. Jungkook quickly run to her and hold the door open.

"Hey I didn't mean to say that before." he pouted. He remembers how she reacted when he calls her ugly before, he doesn't intend her to take it seriously because it is not true and she really is always beautiful in his eyes.

"Don't tell me that I need to get used to see you after I finish bathing?" Jungkook's cheeks quickly blushed as he thought of what she said. He awkwardly let go of the door so that she can close it. He giggled at his imagination.

"Shut up you dirty mind!" He scolded himself for thinking something dirty.

He walked down the stairs smiling which gives Alice a suspicious look to him.

"It will only take seconds to wake someone up" she scanned him for any changes ."But to my calculation, you took 30 minutes to get back here." Alice look at him with her detective eyes making Jungkook gulp in fear.

"Alice Noona" he whined "You're thinking wrong" he embarrassingly chuckled. "We were just talking upstairs" he shyly scratches his head.

"A girl and a boy talking upstairs for 30 minutes?" She pretended to think but she is just messing around with him "Interesting!"
She added.

Jungkook got nervous, he js sure that he gulped in the 100th times.

It will actually give her suspicions because he lasted 30 minutes in her room as what she said was her calculation.

"HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!" Alice bursted out laughing. Jungkook got embarrassed at what she did.

"You scared me Alice Noona" he got shy "It's not even funny" he pouted.

"Awe" Alice cooed as she look at the young man pouting "Is the bully Kookie really inlove?" She teased which made his cheeks burn in embarrassment. He didn't expect her to tease him like that. They just met yesterday but she sounded comfortable with Jungkook being her sister's boyfriend.

"Have you eaten?" Alice asked smiling as she placed the plate in the table, she quickly changed the topic to avoid getting awkward treatment from Jungkook.

"Actually... I haven't but I have guests in the house so" he paused and saw Chaeyoung heading downstairs. He give her a smile but what he just receive was a nod. It was kinda weird, she haven't said a word to him in the van and now he just received a nod to her.

"Oh! Chaeyoung~ah!" Alice called.

He saw Chaeyoung heading straight to the table without even giving him a morning hug or even a greeting. She doesn't look cheerful today.

Alice quickly noticed her attitude.

"What were you talking to earlier?" She asked Jungkook which looked a bit disappointed.

"N-Nothing. I need to get going" he said and holds the door twisting the nob and open it. Before he can close the door he look at Chaeyoung once and said "I'll be back Chaeyoung" he shouted, he saw how Chaeyoung straighten her seating posture as he said that. Then he closed the door.

"What was that Lady!" Alice said half scolding her. "You didn't even greeted him or even smile at him!" Alice was disappointed, she didn't expect Chaeyoung to act like this.

"What do you want me to do?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"Then tell me what happened so I can help you"

"Tss. Did you ever get to have a boyfriend, maybe not?" She sarcastically chuckled at what she said.

Alice give her a Don't make me look.

"Hey stupid!" She knocked her forehead earning a deadly gaze from Chaeyoung "You know the saying that single people give the best advice?" She annouced, Chaeyoung deeply sighs.

She told the whole Tzuyu and Jungkook conversation story that she happened to over hear some words last night and how she felt about it. She somehow managed to control her anger but the words that Tzuyu asked Jungkook last night keeps on ringing into her mind.

"Then what is that question?" Alice asked desperatly wanting to hear the question.

"She said that 'what if I didn't cheat on you would you still be with me?" She said mimicking the flirty voice Tzuyu applied to the question, she remembered how that girl look at him, disgusting!

Alice couldn't help but cringe.

"That's hell of a b!tch there sis!" she shaked her head in disagree. "You better keep a tight grip on your boyfriend or else...." Alice warned as she cut her egg in half and shoved it to her mouth. Chaeyoung was wondering for the next word.

"Or else what?" she is a bit annoyed at how her sister spoil her.

"Or else you won't be able to call him yours if that happens. Good thing she cheated, cause if she didn't you wouldn't have to call him your boyfriend today. So stop acting sh!t and talk to him!" Alice said with an annoyed tone and then put the sandwich in her mouth. Alice sounded very annoyed at how her sister treat Jungkook.

"Tss." Chaeyoung hissed which made Alice look at her in bridged brows.

"What do you mean tss!!" she mocked the last word.

Chaeyoung really doesn't know what to do right now, because all she can feel is jealousy to that Tzuyu. How dare she touch her boyfriend like that.

As what Jungkook said that he'll comeback. He really did. He went to the couch where Alice said Chaeyoung is sitting and scrolling to her phone.

He walked to Chaeyoung's back silently and was planning to surprise her by covering her eyes. But what he doesn't know, from the moment that he stepped into the house Chaeyoung already know it was Jungkook.

"Jungkook" she called. Jungkook froze in his spot but then quickly smiled.

"I didn't know that you sensed my presence, am I that attractive?" he was amazed but Chaeyoung just give him a straight face. He sat next to her.

"Would you choose her?" Chaeyoung quickly fired him a question as soon as he placed himself beside her. He was confused as he look at Chaeyoung, she didn't even look at him in the eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"Tzuyu" Jungkook became quiet as she mentioned her name.

"What about her?" His voice became serious, he doesn't want to talk about her because she is no longer his concern.

"She asked you and I was wondering..."

"I would choose you Chaeyoung" he quickly interrupted her words. "I would always choose you from her Chaeyoung" he lowered his voice and went closer to her. He holds her face and let her face him.

"But..." she closed her eyes, she doesn't want to ask him anymore but she badly need to know.

She open her eyes and look at him directly in his beautiful brown orbs.

"But what if she didn't cheat on you, what if she didn't get to hurt you? Would you still choose me?" her eyes looked teary.

Jungkook stared at that eyes and he felt like his heart just got crumpled. He doesn't want to see her like this. He want the best for her and he doesn't want her to feel this way.

He became quiet for a while. He thought about her question and get to ask himself.

What if that happened?

Would he still choose her?

As he asked himself that question he already knew the answer. He would choose her. And that's because he loves her so much.

He smiled and look at her.

"From the moment we lost contact, I admit that I was hurt. The feeling of not being able to see you in the screen everyday makes me wonder if you have ever loved me" he smiled at her sweetly. He cupped her face and caressed it gently. "I would still choose you Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung's face slowly light up "Because ever since we were kids, I always admire you."

"Really?"

"Really really" he nodded while smiling which make Chaeyoung's smile appeare in her beautiful face. She then crossed her arms to her chest and acted mad. "Awe!" He cooed at his girlfriend "Is my Chaeyoung jealous?" Jungkook tucked her hair to her ear and pulled her to his embrace.

He smile as soon as he felt Chaeyoung's hands wrapped around him.

"You don't have to feel jealous, baby" he said which tightened Chaeyoung's grip to his waist.

"I couldn't stop it Jungkookie" Jungkook smiled at the nickname she called him.

Chaeyoung burried her face to his chest.

"You just have to trust me okay" he assured and Chaeyoung nodded. "Can I get a kiss already?" Chaeyoung loosens her hug and face him with her brows raised.

"That's your punishment for making me jealous" she said poking his nose.

"Should I do it then?" He warned as he keeps getting closer to her face. Chaeyoung keeps on backing but she is unlucky when she hits the couch arm.

He is so close to kissing her. He don't want to miss a day not giving her a kiss in the forehead, the cheeks, the head, or even in the lips.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Jungkook stops as soon as Alice shouts. "That's disrespectful. I'm still here. HELLO!" Alice shouts shaking her head and left the living room.

They both laughed at each other.

*Chup*

Chaeyoung was startled because he stole a peck in her lips. She smiled and he kissed her again. Chaeyoung hugged him and he responded by tightening the hug and kissing her hair.

"Please let me love you more than you deserve" Jungkook said making her smile, Chaeyoung rested her head to his shoulder enjoying the embrace they both provided.

••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the late updateㅇㅅㅇ
Imma drop the next chapter later. It's bot finish already😁

PLEASE SHARE MY STORIES TO YOUR ROSEKOOK FAN FRIENDS♥️

VOTE 🎖
COMMENT 📝
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME 👤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
84K 3.4K 27
안녕 I'm Park Chaeyoung. And THIS is my diary. My life has always been a rollercoaster. I've officially debuted in Blackpink and I'm officially an ido...
22.4K 624 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...
553K 18.7K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...