The FAT Girl Named Tamia (Sam...

By RenaeFraser

Sweet Distractions Formally known as The FAT Girl Named Tamia. More

Sweet Distractions Part I
The Fat Girl Named Tamia
after school
you saved me
you saved me part 2
Going home
going home part 2
Good morning FATASS!
Fatass take 2
Fatass take 3
Just Tryna Do What Right
Just Tryna Do What Right take 2
Just Chilling...
Just Chilling: Now What?
Morning After
Morning After Part 2
Morning After Part 3
The Day With...
The Day With ... Part 2
The Day Comes To A End...
Back To Hell High
Back To Hell High Part 2
Back To Hell High Part 3
Its A Party ...
Its A Party... Part 2
Its A Party ... Part 3
Can we just cuddle...
Morning Sunshine.
Morning Sunshine Part 2
I'm Sick Of Your Shit...
We Meet Again...
Surprise My Nigga.
Surprise My Nigga Part 2
Serai's Turn
Serai's Turn Part 2
Group Outing.
Got Business To Handle.
Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...
Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...Part 2
This One Here's A Panty Dropper..
On Cloud Nine.
Serai's Madness
I Can't Believe It.
Q&A.
I Can't Believe It Part 2
Forgive Him Or Forget Him?
Forgive Him Or Forget Him?...Part 2
Baby You Gonna Have To Work For It...
Oh So You're Ashley...
Oh So You're Ashley.. Part 2
I'm In Pain Not Dying, Gosh!
Being A Menace...
Summer Fun.
No Love In This Club...
Love Triangle?
Love or Drama...
Serai Meets The Family..
Serai Meets The Family Part 2
Trying Something New..
Sunday With The Taylors...
Sunday WithThe Taylors Part 2
Sunday With The Taylors part 3
Finding Out The Truth..
Finding Out The Truth Part 2
Mr And Mrs Pickett.
Driving Lessons? Holy Shit!
Back To The 'A'
Hotlanta Part 2
Nana Don't Play..
Rooftop Ecstasy ...
Old friends..
Old Friends Part 2
Serai And Kaden's Date Night
The KickBack.
The KickBack...Part 2
A Little Something Extra
Nana's Birthday
Nana's Birthday Part 2
In The House Of GOD
In The House Of GOD Part 2
Mark's Condition
Going Home
Going Home Part 2
#PleaseRead
new Tamia book

Hotlanta

18.5K 745 49
By RenaeFraser

A FEW COMMENTS WERE MADE IN THIS UPDATE THEY WERE NOT MADE TO INSULT OR HURT ANYONE IN ANYWAY IF YOU FEEL OTHERWISE I APOLOGIZE.

RenaeFraser

Eric POV

"Atlanta we have arrived!" Serai yelled the second we stepped out of the plane, causing people to turn and look at us funny.

"What! I got something for one of y'all?" She asked looking around with much attitude.

Can even go through an airport without her acting a damn fool...

"Serai chill." Kaden told her.

Like that was gonna stop her, but little did we know that seem to do the trick.

Surprisingly...

After gathering all our bags Kevin placed a call to our uncle Rolando who's suppose to be picking us up.

"Hey unc we here-" he started but got got cut off .

"Okay we're coming out now." He finished before hanging up .

"He's outside at the main entrance waiting on us."

"Ooh! I'm so excited I can't wait to see all my girls again!" Serai said looking all giddy hopping from one foot to the other.

While we headed for the entrance I took my phone outta my pocket, turning it on waiting a sec for it to load up, even paying attention to where I was going I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, you a'ight?" I asked as I helped her up before bending to gather her things.

"Hey Eric you coming?" Kevin asked a few feet ahead of me with the crew.

"Yeah just give me sec." I answered before standing.

"A'ight meet us out front."

"A'ight." I said before turning back to the girl.

"You okay?" I asked again.

"Ye- Yeah, I'm good." She mumbled now looking down at her I'd have to say home girl was looking cute a llittle quiet maybe but nevertheless, with her caramel skin tone and bangs all in her face she made this weird but cute crossed eyed look when she blow upwards at her bangs before moving them to the side.

"I'm Jackie by the way." She said when things got quiet.

"Eric, um here." I gave her, her things that had fallen when I bumped into her.

"Thanks..."

"No problem, and again sorry." I said walking backwards.

"It's fine really it happens."

"A'ight, oh and welcome back to Hotlanta." I finished with a smile about to turn around and leave but her voice stopped me.

"What was that?" I asked since I didn't hear her.

"I'm not from here."

"Well then enjoy your stay." And with that I rushed off to the exit, looking left to right for everyone til I spotted them with uncle Rolando.

I quickly ran over to them and bear hugged uncle Ron.

"Look who it is, Mr ladies man himself." He laughed as we pulled apart.

"How you been, unc?"

"I been good, kiddo question is how y'all been, I see some new faces." He said looking between Tamia and Kaden.

"Yeah, uncle Ron this is Tamia my girl." Kevin said smiling down at her making her blush.

"Nice to meet you sir." She said holding out her hand.

"Same here, madam." Unc said taking her hand turning it over to place a kiss on the back of it, tryna be smooth.

"Unc don't get hurt now." Kev said smiling.

"What I'm just being nice." He laughed.

"And you are?" Unc Ron asked Kaden looking him down from head to toe.

"Oh, this is Kaden uncle Ron, my boyfriend." Serai finished as Kaden held out his hand to shake Unc's, he looked at it before grunting and saying

"I ain't that damn nice." For a few seconds we were all quiet soaking in the fact that Unc just dissed the hell outta Kaden and as crazy as Serai might be she got enough sense to ever act up in front of our elders .

Well some of them anyways...

"We better get going." Kevin says trying to break the tension.

I guess best friends with uncle Rolando is out for Kaden, lucky for him he got more people to meet and I use that word loosely.

After getting all the luggage in the back we headed inside, since I was the only single person here I sat up front and left the others outside.

"Serai why don't you sit between Tamia and Kevin."

"Huh?" Kevin and Serai both said looking at him while I just snickered up front.

"Is there a problem?" Unc asked looking between them.

"No sir." They mumbled as we all loaded the van.

After pulling of I took my phone outta my pocket hoping to see a call, a text even a fucking voicemail from Amy but there was none and all that did was piss me off but instead of blowing up like I wanted to I sent her a text hoping she'd reply sooner rather than later, wishful thinking I guess.

"Eric," uncle Ron says, looking over at me glancing up from my phone he continues.

"So where's your little lady?" He smiled.

"Um, she couldn't make it, family problems." I replied kinda telling the truth, cause in all honesty my problems with Amy and her parents are the last thing I need my family in right now.

"Too bad I would've loved to meet the chick that tamed that beast we call your heart." He laughed.

"My heart was never a beast unc, just didn't find anyone who could grabbed my attention from longer than ten minutes that's all." I shrugged typing away on my phone.

"Nah its a beast, for awhile I was thinking it was homosexual beast." Everyone in the vehicle busted out laughing.

"Ha ha ha ha, real funny Unc real funny." I said sarcastically

"I'm just messing with you boy, I am glad to know you all found someone- eh well not everyone." He said staring in the rearview mirror at Kaden.

I couldn't blame him Serai might be a little loco but she's our loco baby sister so we'll always be overprotective of her, Unc just needs to get to know Kaden to see for himself that he really does have Serai's best interest at heart even though sometimes I don't understand it.

After twenty or so minutes we pulled up to Nana's house, a beautiful two story house that was way too big for her but you couldn't tell her that cause if I remember clearly the last time I brought up maybe getting a smaller more manageable place she said with hands on her hips and a slight neck roll.

"Little boy your granddaddy built this house from a small two bedroom one bathroom shack to the gorgeous beauty it is today and I be damned if I lets some little jezebel and her desertbruise live in it!" She said hitting me with the dishcloth she had in her hand.

Now see after a he said all that I keep my ass on mute cause as she like to say

'i ain't the one boy, don't get hurt now ya'hear.'

So I eased back cause nana don't play when it comes to that switch.

After getting out we got our bags all except Serai and Tamia. Tamia tried to help but Kevin wouldn't let her while Serai just assumed we'd get her shit since that is what we normally do but anyways, getting to the front door I stepped back for Unc to open the door the moment he did Serai took off.

**

Serai POV

Oh my God! I was so excited to be back home I could help myself , rushing through the house I went from room to room looking for nana coming towards the kitchen I heard humming as well as smell something beyond delicious cooking - nah - baking (sniffs the air) yep something was definitely baking.

Pushing the kitchen door open I grin at what I saw nana was sitting on a stool at the island cutting up some carrots I couldn't help myself with what I did next.

"Nana!" I yelled out as I ran to her and pulled her into a bear hugged from behind.

"Oomf, child! You trying to give me a stroke. Little girl let me breath will ya."

"Oh sorry nana I just missed you so much." I said smiling hard as I let go of her.

"That's good maybe that'll make you visit more often." She said wiping her hands before pulling me into a bear hug herself.

"I missed you too baby."

"NANA! WHERE YOU AT?!" Kevin yelled out.

"In the kitchen, and don't be yelling in my house boy!"

"NANA!!!" Kevin and Eric both yelled busting into the kitchen pulling nana into a group hug while pushing me to the side.

"Excuse you! Short but very visible person here!" I said crossing my arms as well as rolling my eyes at their backs.

Forget I'm even here...

"Alright I missed you too babies, now gimme space y'all know I'm claustrophobic." She mumbled into their chest standing at 5ft5 nana isn't much taller than me compared to my 6 ft whatever brothers.

See I'm the only short one in this family, I had to have gotten it from somewhere right.. well there you go.

After releasing her they both slobbery kissed both her cheeks something they always did knowing it annoyed her.

"Don't make me get that switch." She glared at them both as she wiped their slob from her face.

Shaking her head she looked up and said

"And who are you two?" She asked looking between Tamia and Kaden.

"Oh this is -" Kevin started only to cut off by nana.

"Nuh-uh mind yo business, I wasn't talking to you I was talking to those two. You were saying dear."

"Well I'm Tamia ma'am."

"And you boy?"

"I'm Kaden."

"I'm guessing you came with Kevin." She stated looking towards Tamia.

"Yes ma'am."

Nodding she turned to Kaden "So you came with who, exactly?"

"I swear if this is another attempt at calling down low we gonna have a problem." Eric mumbled.

"I'm Serai boyfriend."

"Serai who?"

"Um..."

Walking up to her I tried to make light on this sudden problem with all hopes it really wouldn't be an actual problem.

"Nana, Kaden here is indeed my boyfriend for the past 8 months now we attend the same school he's the captain of the basketball team he's a good guy gets good grades he's respectful and trustworthy he's never not once tried to pressure me into anything, even though no one can and believe it or not he's loves me as I do him." I smiled looking at her.

"Awe that's sweet baby." She kissed my cheek.

"That's it?" Uncle Ron and them asked.

"Where you expecting more?"

"Well yeah." Eric answered.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not about to be a hypocrite when I started popping out babies by the time I was seventeen. I just have to hope that Serai is smart enough to make the right decision and with you two as brothers she better." She said smiling at Eric and Kevin before looking back to me quickly her smile faded.

"Little girl what is this you got on?" She asked referring to my jeans.

What you know Kevin was right...

"It just jeans nana."

"Jeans? Where the rest of it, you know what don't tell me just go change."

"But nana!" I whined.

"Little girl if you don't stop all that whining and go change I'ma have to punish you."

"Yeah, yeah the switch we know."

"You must have forgotten the other things y'all got for punishment , don't make me remind you now go!"

"Yes ma'am" without another word I grabbed my bag and stumped ups-

"Keep trying me little girl keep on!"

Ugh whatever....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 236 40
A 19 year old girl named Jameria decides she wants to move to Atlanta, Georgia to attend college. But she's in a Rude Of Awakening!
4.3K 126 33
THIS STORY IS ABOUT A GIRL NAMEDMAI AND SHE GETS BULLIED ALOT ...... BUT READ TO FIND OUT MORE IT'S REALLY GOOD TRUST ME
753K 16.5K 39
Anesia is very sweet girl who falls for a man she shouldn't be involved with.
SAVED By 💙

Teen Fiction

842K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...