Imprisoned

By ChaChaChim

❝He was now face to face with you. Only a few inches away. His eyes were as calm as ever. But they were hidin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I'll go with you
Chapter 2: Nobody can save you now
Chapter 3: Too dumb to understand
chapter 4: Change of plans
Chapter 5 : In the arms of the devil
Chapter 6: Don't worry you'll get used to it
Chapter 7: Handsome but deadly
Chapter 8: A soft spot for you
Chapter 9: step by step
Chapter 10: Seduce
Chapter 11: Not the only ones that know
Chapter 12: You should know...
Chapter 13: Man in the shadows
Chapter 14: Save Me
Chapter 15: Fluffy Blanket
Chapter 16: Insanity is the best cure
Chapter 17: Deathwish
Chapter 18: Familiar warmth
Chapter 19: We are a family
Chapter 20: It's a Long Story
Chapter 21: Make a wish
Chapter 22: Secrets and Reality
Chapter 23: Run
Ill be back
Chapter 24: Chaos
Chapter 25: I'm not holding back anymore
Chapter 26: As time goes on
Chapter 27: Since we've last met
Chapter 28: Guilt
Chapter 29: Promises
Chapter 30: To find what we need
Chapter 31: Im going to change everything
Chapter 32 : Red
Chapter 33: Closing in
Chapter 34: The Secrets We Hold
Chapter 35: Who are you?
Chapter 36: Escape! Almost
chapter 37: Finally Out
Chapter 38: I'm not afraid
Chapter 39: In order to move on
Chapter 40: Tattoo
Chapter 41: I saw her
Important
Chapter 42: The Phone
Chapter 43: Separate ways.
Chapter 45: Remember Me
Chapter 46: Kiss
Chapter 47: Wanted
Chapter 48: What i used to be
Chapter 49: My old friend

Chapter 44: Your Name

893 60 2
By ChaChaChim

Taehyung walk through the crowd of people under the rain. He got many looks due to the fact that he was the only one among everyone walking without an umbrella. Just his hands in his pockets with his head down. 

It had quickly become dark. Had had been walking in cold alone for hours now. Nothing seemed to be open. Left and right coffee shops were closing and restaurants will close soon. He stopped in front of street vendor. He watched with a disappointed look in his face as the old woman was putting everything away.

"I must have come top late." He whined to himself. 

But his small whine sounds were louder than he thought because the woman turned back when she heard hos voice. "Oh goodness. You look like you're starving. What to do? Sorry young man, I have nothing to serve you. Due to the cold whether everything is gone."

The man pursed his lips into a gentle smile. "It's okay, but do you happen to know what could be open during these hours." 

The woman stood straight. She tapped her chin as she began tot think. She suddenly snapped her fingers.

"I know a place but I don't know if you'll be willing to go."

Taehyung's face brightened up. "Please tell. I'm desperate at the moment."

-

He looked up at the sign that contained neon letters. He sighed out loudly which led to him seeing his breath. It's really cold.

"It's okay Taehyung. You're just going in for some bar food and then heading on your way. It'll be fine."

As soon as he made it inside the loud music blared in his ear and swallowed a giant gulp.

He has been in a nightclub before but h's usually with the guys. And all of the time it was for work. Never for fun. 

After Taehyung passed through the crowd of people dancing he finally made it to the bar. He let out a deep breathe. For some reason he held it the whole time trying to get there. 

"What can I get you?" Taehyung flinched when seeing the giant bartender covered in tattoos when he suddenly approached him. Without the others, Taehyung sometimes forgets he's in a dangerous gang.

"Ah yes...can i have some...nachos."

The bartender walked away and Taehyung pursed his lips. He turned back and watched the crowd of people enjoy their night.

It was always a weird sight. To see regular people. Taehyung hasn't been regular for a long time. As he seen the smiles on people's faces he caught himself smiling softly. Hansul was the only person who ever made him feel regular. When it was just them, he only ever felt happy then.  After her death it hasn't ever been the same. 

"Here you go." The bartender placed the tray behind him and Taehyung was quick to turn his body. He immediately put two whole nachos in his mouth and he closed his eyes due to happiness. He turned his body and looked at the crowd again. Bopping to the music while stuffing his face nacho after nacho. 

Then time stopped. 

His eyes landed on a girl in the crowd. He only saw her profile but he couldn't deny it was her. 

Hansul...

Taehyung stood up from the stool. He walked away from the bar and into the dance floor. 

Time started again and everyone moved again. Bumping into his and pushing him from side to side but Taehyung didn't take his sight off the girl for one second. 

"Hansul.." He breathed out. 

As more and more people moved he saw her move farther away.

Without thinking he started to get slightly aggressive. 

"Yah." 

"Watch where you're going."

"What the fuck."

Strangers continued to curse at him but he paid no mind. 

"Hansul-ah!"

He shouted but the music was overbearing his loud voice.

"Hansul-ah!" Taehyung shouted.

His hands grabbed her shoulders and turned her roughly.

"Hansul." He said with a giant smile on his lips. But that smile faded when seeing the girl in his grip wasn't his sister.

"Who the fuck are you? Let me go you creep!."

Taehyung quickly let her go. His lips quivered when seeing the girl in front of him. "I-I'm sorry. W-Wrong person." He stuttered.

The girl scoffed. She brushed her hair back as her friends cursed.

"What's wrong babe." Suddenly a man appeared.

"Babe. This creep suddenly grabbed me."

Taehyung looked at the man. "I apologize." He looked at the girl. "I thought she was someone else." 

"Yah. Do you just go around touching other men's women." The man said, jabbing Taehyung in shoulder causing for him to step back.

"N-No. It's was my mistake. My sister wouldn't look like her." Taehyung said. The words unintentionally coming out as rude.

"What the fuck did you stay?" The man jabbed at Taehyung's shoulder even harder. This time causing for him to slip of his own feet. He landed but first and he hissed in pain.

"Yah. Say that once more." The man said as he grabbed Taehyung from his collar.

For some odd reason. A smile formed on Taehyung's lips. "Sorry what I meant to say was. My sister wouldn't have a face like your boyfriend-I mean girlfriend." Suddenly two more men appeared behind the man.

"This fucker-" He raised his fists. Taehyung closing his eyes waiting for the impact. But before his fist could collide with Taehyung's cheeks the man's head was hit with a full bottle of soju. Broken glass and alcohol splattering everywhere. The man let go of Taehyung's collar and grabbed the top of his head, hissing in pain. 

Taehyung quickly stood up and looked for who smashed the the bottle on his head. His eyes widened when seeing the woman approach.

Red.

"YAH!" The man yelled.

She hovered her hand over her Red lips, eyebrows furrowed innocently. "My goodness. Sorry, i must have had a muscle spasm that caused for my arm to directly target your head with a bottle."

The man scoffed.

He then looked at at Taehyung, nostrils flaring. "This must be your girlfriend. Thanks to her now I'm really going to destroy you." Just when the man stepped forward, Red's arm flew out and punched the man right in the cheeks.

"Oh darn. I guess my other arm had a spasm."

The man looked at Red while his hand held his bruised  throbbing cheek. 

"Crazy Bitch-" He raised his hand at Red but before Taehyung could step in, Red jabbed the man in the throat. 

The man choked , falling to his knees quickly. 

"YAH!" his girlfriend suddenly appeared by grabbing a clump of Red's hair but mistake on her part. Red grabbed her head and flipped her body forward, her back making a big impact on the ground.

The two men suddenly charged at Taehyung, and with quick thinking Taehyung grabbed a server's tray and used it to block a man's punch. He used the same tray to frisbee it at his face. As the man hissed in pain with his eyes closed Taehyung punched his gut, sending the man forward. Taehyung grabbed his vulnerable body and shoved him at his friend who was pushed back.

The boyfriend finally got on his feet, using the chance that Red was distracted to kick her forward, landing in Taehyung's arms. She looked up at him and Taehyung looked down at her.

"You okay?" He asked worried.

"Great what about you." Red dropped to the ground. Taehyung distracted he didn't see a fist lading on his face. Red turned her body suddenly tackling the boyfriend by his waist sending him flying backwards. 

She sat on his stomach and only one more of her punches were needed to knock the man completely out. 

Suddenly two more men appeared. Red cracked her fist with a smile on her lips but her plans were ruined when Taehyung pulled her up and ran.

He didn't know where to. But he just did.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! GET THEM!'

The girlfriend demanded. And so they ran after them. 

Taehyung and Red continued to run, his hand gripping her wrist.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Red asked.

"No idea!" 

Red rolled her eyes.

Suddenly she slipped out of Taehyung's grip and grabbed his hand, now she was ahead.

She pulled him into an alley . Their bodies against the brick wall hiding in the darkness where the light doesn't hit. Red watched as the guys from the club caught up but like idiots , they kept running. 

Red sighed out quickly, looking at Taehyung who was gasping for air. 

Red cringed at his loudness. When he noticed she was staring at him he sealed his lips. "Sorry." He whispered.

Taehyung looked down at their hands that were still tightly holding each other. 

"Do we let go now or..."

Red stared at him confused but then looked down and realized. She let go. 

She peered out. "I think they're far from here now."

"Good." Taehyung sighed.

Red cleared her throat.  

"Well. See yah." Red flicked her wrist coolishly as her back now faced Taehyung.

"W-wait." She stopped. She turned around and tilted her head. "What." She said in a scary tone.

Taehyung gulped. 

"Where are young?"

Red's eyebrows furrowed.

"Home."

"Home? aren't you movie around everyday. How would someone like you have a home."

That didn't really come out right. Red glanced bitterly. "That's non of your business. So why are you asking."

Taehyung's throat felt dryer than usual. He gulped and looked at Red in eye. 

He didn't know how to ask without it coming out wrong. "Please let me stay at your place tonight. I have no where to go."

Red scoffed. "Shouldn't have you thought about that before you jumped out of that van. You sound pathetic. I'm off." She turned her body once again but Taehyung didn't back down.

"Red." 

She rolled her eyes when being called again. 

"I promise I'll be out of your hair in the morning. I seriously have no where else to go."

Red sighed. She faced Taehyung again. She glared at him and walked towards him. The male licked his lips and nervously stayed put. 

She stopped only a few feet in front of him. She looked at him from head to toe. "Fine. but on my terms."

A smile formed on Taehyung's lips "I'll do anything."

-

"Ouch." Taehyung ran into the fifth wall in a row. "Are you sure you're not doing this to watch me make a fool out of myself." He whined. Red used the first thing of material she could find as a blindfold for Taehyung. Lucky enough she found an old rag on the floor in the alley.

Red chuckled. "That and because I can't have you know one of my hideout spots in Seoul."

Taehyung sighed. 

"We're here." Red said suddenly. Taehyung smiled in relief. "Finally." He was about to lift the piece of cloth from his eyes but a sudden smack on his hand stopped him. "Wait until we're inside." Red scolded. 

Taehyung groaned but was surprised when Red suddenly took his wrist and guided him. 

"Duck your head." He did as so but had the scare of his life when he realized there was stairs. Soon after he stood back up and most likely collide with a giant spider web. 

He gasped and before he could start yelling Red shushed him.

She let go and he stopped.

"Okay you can take it off now."

Taehyung slowly removed the rag. It was dark at first but Red turned on a lantern that was so bright it blinded.

"Woah what is this place?" Taehyung looked around the room in awe.

Red scoffed. "If I told you then there would be no point to the rag would there." 

Taehyung pursed his lips. "I guess you're right."

He continued to look around. All walls and floor were wood. There was a small bed, a desk,  and.....guns...a lot of them. 

"Wha-"

Before he could ask Red handed the man a blanket. "No questions remember. Just take the couch and leave before sunrise. I'll be gone by then too."

"But."

A glare from Red was enough for him to stop. The man walked towards the couch and immediately got comfortable. 

Red on the other hand sat at the desk. Taehyung watched as she use her necklace to open a safe under it. There she pulled out a small book. 

"He felt somewhat guilty for watching so he turned his body.

It took a while for Red to get up. Taehyung heard the safe close and Red walking to her bed.

He closed his eyes but something bothered him. 

"Red."

"What." Red angrily answered.

"Why did you do that? At the club. Why did you rescue me."

Red's closed eyes opened. She was silent and stared at the ceiling for a while. "I guess my apology. So you better take it because that's all you're gonna get."

Taehyung smirked. He actually getting Red to apologize in any form was an acheivemnt he didn't know he had.

"Did you follow me? It was perfect timing."

"I had the same question. I was there on business."

"Business?"

"Don't ask."

"Sorry."

It was quiet again.

"What about you. What did you do that made that asshole mad."

Taehyung gulped.

"I thought I saw someone."

"Girlfriend?"

Taehyung shook his head. He stared at the ceiling. "My sister."

Sister? 

"You have a sister?" Red's eyebrows furrowed. She got a lot" of information in Yoongi's phone and laptop. But nothing said anything about Taehyung's sister.

"She died when she was fifteen. I guess you can say it hit me really hard. I am what I am today because of it.".

Red gulped. "I get it. I guess I can say the same."

It was quiet again. 

"Wait but if she died. Why did you think you saw her?"

Taehyung was quiet for a minute. 

"I was told. I was told she killed herself, but I never saw a body. At the time I was incarcerated. "

Red couldn't help but feel sorry.

"But enough about me. I'm curious is Red your real name."

Red scoffed.

"Why would I tell you one of the biggest mysteries."

Taehyung chuckled. "I guess you're right. I guess I'll have to earn it."

"How would you do that if you're supposed to leave tomorrow."

Taehyung pouted his lips. "Yes but. Now I really want to know..."

It was silent.

"Your name."

Taehyung shifted on the couch. "I have a feeling its beautiful."

Red hummed. Her eyes began to shut.

"Nara?"

"Nope"

"Haeun."

"No"

"Minji"

"No".

"Are you a Kim?"

"No"

"Lee?"

"No."

"Kang or Hwang?"

"Not even close"

"What about-"

"Can you sleep now."

Taehyung pursed his lips.

"One day I'll figure it out. Your name."

-

OMG

Ya'll don't understand how long I've been waiting to write this chapter. 

Seriously though

This entire chapter is everything I've been waiting for since I first started this story. Well this and something else but that is a bit....

ANYWAYS.

I hope you enjoyed this update and I hope you continue to support it...

But for now

Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 603 26
You and the guys went on a road trip which you guys wanted to have for a very long time. While everything was fun and sweet, it didn't last long when...
342K 11.4K 25
"Lᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪʟʟ" ʜᴇ sᴀɪᴅ "Tʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ" ʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀᴇᴅ DISCLAIMER Tʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ...
199K 4.9K 30
"You're free! Go away! Never come back!" |•| "I'm sorry... I never knew you have that history.... But i still love you.. " |•|
62.4K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...