The Captured Princess

By CollabCrew

Princess Adira never wanted to have a royal title, and she most certainly never wanted all the pressure that... More

Chapter One: Adira
Chapter Two: Theo
Chapter Three: Keary
Chapter Four: Fay
Chapter Five: Adira
Chapter Six: Theo
Chapter Seven: Keary
Chapter Eight: Fay
Chapter Nine: Adira
Chapter Ten: Theo
Chapter Eleven: Keary
Chapter Twelve: Fay
Chapter Thirteen: Adira
Chapter Fourteen: Theo
Chapter Fifteen: Keary
Chapter Sixteen: Fay
Chapter Seventeen: Adira
Chapter Eighteen: Theo
Chapter Nineteen: Keary
Chapter Twenty: Fay
Chapter Twenty-One: Adira
Chapter Twenty-Two: Theo
Chapter Twenty-Three: Keary
Chapter Twenty-Four: Fay
Chapter Twenty-Five: Adira
Chapter Twenty-Six: Theo
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Keary
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Fay
Chapter Twnety-Nine: Adira
Chapter Thirty: Theo
Chapter Thirty-One: Keary
Chapter Thirty-Two: Fay
Chapter Thirty-Three: Adira
Chapter Thirty-Four: Theo
Chapter Thirty-Five: Keary
Chapter Thirty-Six: Fay
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Adira
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Theo
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keary
Chapter Forty: Fay
Chapter Forty-One: Adira
Chapter Forty-Two: Theo
Chapter Forty-Three: Keary
Chapter Forty-Four: Fay
Chapter Forty-Five: Adira
Chapter Forty-Six: Theo
Chapter Forty-Seven: Keary
Chapter Forty-Eight: Fay
Chapter Forty-Nine: Adira
Chapter Fifty: Theo
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two: Fay
Chapter Fifty-Three: Adira
Chapter Fifty-Four: Theo
Chapter Fifty-Five: Keary
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Adira

Chapter Fifty-Six: Fay

39 4 0
By CollabCrew

I was furious. Keary had betrayed me. Somehow, I had known that Keary was getting soft. But I never would have imagined that he would abandon the plan of getting revenge, and try to stop me in the process. Ever.

Fuming, I watched him walk out, knowing there was nothing I could do to stop and convince him to finish the plan.

I whirled around to face the princess, who was crying over her father. I knew the old fool wouldn't last long, but at least he would see his daughter, his only heir, tortured before his eyes, and knowing there was nothing he could do.

I took one step forward, when the stupid soldier who had caused me so much trouble again stepped between me and the princess. I snarled in rage, then realized I had dropped my knives. I flipped back to where I had dropped them, and quickly picked them up, blocking a jab from the soldier.

Suddenly, the door burst open, and several more guards rushed in. In the moment that I flicked my eyes to the door and back at the soldier who I was locked in combat with, the man pulled his sword out and swung his sword at me. I tried to jump back, but the sword still connected with my chest. It sliced from one side to the other, even cutting into my ribs a little. It hurt like fire.

I doubled over in pain, dropping one sword and falling onto my knees. My frustration with Keary was still coursing through me, clouding my thoughts, but a plan started to form anyway.

I glared up at the soldier with all of the fury I could show. He just stayed where he was, looking back at me. I could see hatred in his eyes, and knew that he would kill me if he had the chance.

"Drop your weapon, Fay," he said icily.

"No," I said. I wanted to scream in pain. It hurt so bad, but I managed to keep it in by biting the inside of my cheek, which was now bleeding as well.

He stepped closer, and I saw my chance. I grabbed one of my knives, and swung a clumsy blow at him. He blocked it, but it still pushed him back.

Then I felt the tip of a sword on my neck. I mentally kicked myself for being so careless as to forget about the other guards. My vision started to blur, and I felt myself pitch forward. I blacked out before I even hit the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 601 41
After her father and brother were killed in the failed rebellion, Cecily never imagined that things could get worse. But one night, soldiers storm he...
2K 159 46
"Adira, how did you get in?" He started. Holding up a silver object she waved it about and placed it on a coffee table, he remembered the spare key t...
59.8K 1K 12
They say there is a thin line between love and hate. Born into a world of brutality and injustice, Elena Starks knows better than to believe it. Her...
I'm Dying By Harshika

General Fiction

12.8K 646 26
Suman is ghosted. She is scared and confused, and finally is looking for a cliff to jump off. She doesn't know what shall be served when she reaches...