One Hundred Shades of Forever.

Believeeexoxo tarafından

- This story will be completed on Wattpad but the full version of this book is available to purchase on lulu... Daha Fazla

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.

Chapter Twenty-Two.

27.8K 1.1K 1.8K
Believeeexoxo tarafından

Chapter Twenty-Two. 

            My head was pounding. It felt like one thousand bricks just slammed onto my head all at once as I rolled over in bed and closed my eyes shut tightly from the incoming light through the window. It was probably way too early for me to be up right now but when I went to cuddle up to Sophia she wasn’t there. All I felt were empty blankets so I then came to the conclusion that she must be in the bathroom and got out of bed despite every bone in my body aching and opened up the door but she wasn’t in there either.

            My anxiety was itching to come out right now but I tried to hold it back and took some deep breaths as I double checked the bed to make sure she wasn’t in there before wandering out into the kitchen. It was empty.

            What the hell happened last night? I don’t remember one single thing except taking my fourth shot with Khalil. All that was processing right now was that she wasn’t in that damn bed with me and she was nowhere to be found. It was unlike her to just not tell me where she was going but maybe she did tell me last night and I just don’t remember. Maybe she told Khalil too.

            I darted into my room and slid a pair of sweatpants along with a t-shirt on and didn’t even bother to put shoes on as I took the elevator down to the floor below me and knocked on his door. I was praying to god she told him something because she could literally be anywhere in Germany.

            Khalil answered the door and as I was about to ask him where she was my eyes looked behind him to see the couch occupied with her on it, sleeping with a blanket on top of her. I didn’t know what to think. All I did was clench my fists until he put his hands up and immediately shook his head no.

            “Bro it’s not what it looks like.” He said. “We didn’t sleep together I swear. You-“

            “What the hell is it then?” I seethed. “What I’m seeing is my girlfriend in the tightest fucking pajama shorts on your couch when our room is perfectly fine to sleep in. That’s my girlfriend man, what the hell are you thinking?”

            “Justin, chill! The only reason she’s here is because you’re an asshole man. She didn’t want to sleep in your room last night because she was scared of you.”

            Shit.

            I don’t remember anything from last night but I guess it explains why she’s in here. Not an ounce of me wants to know what I said or what I did but I can guarantee it was horrible if she didn’t even want to be in the same proximity of me last night. Why do I always hurt her?

            Letting out a loud sigh, I shoved my hands into the pocket of my sweatpants and looked at her sleeping peacefully. She looked uncomfortable and all I wanted to do was apologize even though she probably wanted nothing to do with me right now. We had such a good day yesterday and now once again, we’re right back to where we started and it was all because of me.

            “What did I say?” I asked.

            “What didn’t you say? You were calling her a whore and you brought up Jace and god, you were a dick man.”

            “A whore? Are you sure I said that?”

            “I was right there Justin and yes, you did. I mean I just don’t understand you sometimes man. You were a wreck when she left you and you finally have her back and you’re still treating her like shit. It’s like you want to lose her again or something.”

            Khalil wasn’t helping me right now. He was only telling me the things I already knew and there was nothing I could do to fix it. I know I have problems and I know I treat her like shit but I honestly love her with everything I have it’s just when I drink I get out of control sometimes. I’m just going to have to not drink anymore.

            “Fuck man, okay. Stop jumping down my throat about it I get it.”

            “I’m not jumping down your throat Justin I’m just looking out for you. I want you to be happy and that girl makes you happy so you just need to treat her better. She was a wreck last night. She was sobbing and crying and just god, I’d kill to have a girl love me like that. You’re lucky to have a loyal girl so don’t take advantage of it.”

            “Don’t get any ideas.” I shot back; getting angrier every second I spent talking to him. “She’s mine.”

            “Yeah well dude she won’t be if you treat her like shit all the time.”

            “And what’s that supposed to mean? You want to treat her better?”

            “What? Justin no. That’s not what I’m saying. I’m saying that-“

            “Just forget it.” I said. “When she wakes up tell her to come back downstairs and that I want to talk to her. I’m done discussing this.”

 --------

             She opened the door to our hotel room about two hours later, me literally jumping off of the couch when I saw her. There wasn’t a smile on her face and she certainly wasn’t happy to see me. All she did was completely ignore me and walk into our room so she could pick out some fresh clothes.

            “Sophia I’m sorry.”

            My back was leaned up against the archway that separated the bedroom from the living room but she still didn’t answer me. She remained silent, rummaging through the dresser drawers. God, this is driving me crazy and she knows it.

            “So you just aren’t going to talk to me then? You’re gonna give me the silent treatment?”

            The silence was deafening and I swear to god I wanted to just fuck the living shit out of her for ignoring me. Nothing pisses me off more than this.

            “Hey.” I muttered harshly, grasping onto her wrist. “Don’t ignore me.”

            Her eyes widened then and that’s when I knew I finally had her attention so I gently pushed her against the wall and put my body completely against hers so she couldn’t move. She couldn’t ignore me when there was nowhere to go and she knew that as she began to bite on her lip from being so nervous around me. I don’t think she was scared, at least I hope not.

            “You think I like the fact that I woke up and you weren’t here?” I murmured, bringing my lips close to her ear. “You think I like being mean to you baby?”

            God, she still wasn’t answering me. I’ve never been ignored this long by her in person before but I was breaking her down. I had my ways.

            “You think wearing those tight yoga shorts won’t make me want to fuck the living shit out of you? Teach you a lesson?”

            “Fuck.” She finally said when I touched her, my fingers grasping her slightly through the material.

            “Yeah? Is that getting you horny? When my fingers touch you like that?”

            Her fingers were sunk so deep into my shoulders I could just tell she was trying everything in her power to not fuck me too right now. This was the thing between us though. We may fight but that’s nothing a good round can’t fix. We can let all of our anger out that way just like we always used to.

            “This is what happens when you ignore me…” I warned, kissing her right below her earlobe. “I’m going to pound the living shit out of you until you can’t breathe. You got that?”

            She moaned when I said that and I wasn’t even doing anything to her. I thought I had finally gotten her to give in but she rolled her eyes once she got control over herself and looked away from me. All that made me do though was grab her chin forcefully to make her look at me again.

            “Don’t wear this shit in front of my friends.”

            I smacked her ass so flipping hard and sunk my nails into it, causing her to let out a yelp and bite her lip again in agony. I can’t stand it when she’s mad at me. All I know is that she loves sex and she really likes it rough. Especially when we make up from a fight.

            “Well I’m a whore and all.” She finally said. “Might as well.”

            “For gods sake Sophia you know I didn’t mean that. I know I screwed up last night and I won’t drink again, okay? I’ll stop drinking so that this won’t happen again.”

            “That’s nothing you haven’t promised me before. You promise me a lot of things and never follow through with them.”

            “Well I’m following through with this one and I promise you.”

            My face kind of leaned into hers to see if she would let me kiss her and she didn’t turn her head away so I gently pressed my lips to hers and just like it always did, it worked. We weren’t fighting anymore and we weren’t talking. We were making out like crazy and I roughly pinned her hands above her head as I kissed her neck and felt her knees go weak from it so that made me pick her up and run my hands across her breasts so I could feel how huge they were. Damn…

            “You know how many guys want you?” I asked. “How many guys would die to be in my position right now?”

            She stopped what she was doing and just looked at me in confusion for a second.

            “What do you mean Justin?”

            “I mean that you don’t even realize how many guys want you or how many guys would kill to have sex with you. It drives me crazy how jealous I get but it’s to the point where even when you wear short shorts I don’t want you leaving because I just know some guy is going to picture you naked and even that makes me jealous. I don’t even want them envisioning what’s mine. Your body is mine and I don’t want to share you with any other person. I took your virginity and I’m the first that’s ever had you. I don’t want anyone else being added onto the list.”

            “So is that why you called me a whore yesterday? Because you were afraid I would dance with that guy?”

            “What the hell are you talking about? Jesus, a guy tried to dance with you?”

            I hated when I got jealous but the thought of someone else even wanting to be near her made me so pissed off it wasn’t even funny. No guy better even think about touching her because I will break their fingers faster than they could ever think.

            “Just forget I said anything then but Justin you need to stop worrying. I love you and you are the only guy I want and ever will want, okay? You’re insecure about other guys wanting me but do you understand how I feel? Girls throw themselves at you every single day and a lot of them are models and just so much different than me. Do you think I don’t feel insecure when I’m around you and do you think I don’t want to claw out every single girl that has her eyes on you? I do. We’re both protective but that’s not a bad thing. It’s healthy baby.”

            I pressed my forehead against hers and nodded my head, kissing her slowly and then moving my kisses to her neck so I could leave another hickey next to the one I already left her apparently at the club last night. I think.

            “This is from me right?”

            Nibbling on her skin where the hickey was, she winced and nodded her head. God, that’s hot that I put that there. I love leaving my mark all over her.

            “I’m being serious about these shorts though, okay? Only for me to see you in. Nobody else.”

            “Okay. Nobody else.” She repeated. “Just for you baby.”

            “Holy shit don’t say that.”

            She was turning me the hell on and she knew it.

            “Say what? That my body’s only for you to see? That I completely broke the rule and wore something so tight and revealing around your friends? Did you want to punish me baby?”

        “Fucckkkkkk.”

        “Slap my ass maybe? Show me what a bad girl I’ve been?”

        “I swear Sophia if you don’t-“

        “I’ve been so bad.” She moaned. “So bad baby.”

        She was on the bed in the matter of seconds when I threw her down practically and took off those damn yoga shorts to reveal her in a thong, a bright pink one to be exact. I love it when she dirty talks.

        “Such a bad girl.” I said. “God…look at you.”

        Her smile was plastered on her face as she stripped herself of her tank top and trailed her fingertips around the matching pink push up bra that made her breasts look like they were literally overflowing out of the cups and I swear to god I wanted to take every inch of her but I just kept staring at her as she began to touch herself, throwing her head back in pleasure and moaning like no tomorrow. What the hell has gotten into her?

        “Justin.” She breathed out, continuing to touch herself. “Show me how bad I’ve been. Come show me.”

        And after I heard that I couldn’t control myself. I was in-between her thighs in the matter of seconds and replaced her fingers with my mouth, hearing her moans fill the room as she tightened her grip on my hair. There is no other place I’d rather be than right here pleasing her and I know I’m an ass and I know we fight a lot but that’s just us. She’s just Sophia and I’m just Justin and for whatever reason that seems to work.

        “You’ve been so bad baby. I’m going to literally destroy you right now. You have no idea how hard I am.”

        She grasped me with her hands from over my briefs but I slid them off so she could actually touch me and I swear it felt like my whole body was numb from the feeling.

        “Please fuck me.” She moaned. “You know how much I love to be fucked.”

        Not even taking another second, I slammed into her and heard her cry out in utter bliss as I sucked in a sharp breath and watched her body underneath mine as I made her belong to no one else but me. I was the only one allowed inside of her and as I watched her breasts move and her legs spread open farther and felt her nails sink into my shoulders I picked up my speed and rammed against her skin relentlessly, pounding over and over and over again until I was almost completely out of breath.

        You always know it’s good sex when she can’t even talk. She just lays there underneath you with her eyes closed and her mouth dropped open, holding back her moans until they all just came out and once and they eventually did, which caused her to scream louder than she ever has before and god that really turned me on. Knowing my dick was so big that it literally made her explode over and over and over again on me.

        “Don’t. Wear. Shit. Like. That. Around. My. Friends.” I seethed, gripping onto her hips as I pounded faster. “Got it?”

        She still wasn’t saying anything. Instead, she was just staring at me in utter lust as she was calming down from the high she was just on and when I pulled out to release myself on her stomach I couldn’t even think straight. The only thing that was in my mind right now was her. Everything about her like her lips and her breasts and her love for me and her mind and her heart and just every damn thing about her was circulating around and I couldn’t get enough.

        Khalil’s words kept coming into my mind and he’s so right. If I want to keep this girl I’m going to need to treat her like a complete princess because if I don’t someone else certainly will. I feel kind of shitty now that I jumped down his throat about the whole thing but I knew he was right and I hate being proven wrong. He knows that just as much as I do but he was right and every damn guy wants what I have. Every guy would kill to have a girl like Sophia and I have her and I am the luckiest man on earth. I need to start proving that to her.

        “I love you Sophia…” I whispered, gently pressing my lips against hers. “I’m sorry about whatever it was I said and I really do promise that I won’t do it again. Okay sweetheart? I promise. You deserve so much better…”

        Our bodies were underneath the sheets now and my body was completely on top of hers as I watched her eyes flutter closed from how worn out she was and smiled a small little smile.

        “I love you too Justin. I love when he have sex.”

        “Well you know what I love more than sex?”

        “Hm…” She giggled. “I don’t know. What?”

        “The moments after sex. Like when I’m right on top of you and I can feel you naked right underneath me and we talk about life most of the time and just everything that’s on our minds. I can look in your eyes and see how much you love me and I hope mine reflect the same sweetheart because I am so in love with you it’s ridiculous.”

        “You and your damn moments.”

        And then she rolled her eyes but she was joking and I could tell so that caused me to tickle her, her laughter completely surrounding the whole entire room but I wouldn’t have it any other way. These moments were what I lived for and call me sappy or call me corny but she was the only girl I loved and right here, right now, nothing else in this entire world mattered except us.

A/N:

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO OMG I CAN'T EVEN BC HIS BLONDE HAIR AND OH GOD LET'S TAKE A MOMENT. 

THIS STORY HAS SOME PLOT TWISTS COMING UP SO BE PREPARED PEOPLE BE PREPARED.

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR UPDATES THE FULL VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE HERE:

lulu.com/spotlight/Deannaingraham <-- (make sure the D is capitalized).

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER LMAO HOPEFULLY IT'S NOT YOUR GUYS'S TIME OF THE MONTH CAUSE THAT WOULD SUCK.

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14K 583 37
*short chapters in the beginning* title information under construction © Copyright 2014-2015. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduce...
40.9K 1.7K 29
Hello Everyone!!! This is my first ever Wattpad Story and I am very excited to write it for you all!! This is not a complete story, but some one shot...
2.9K 49 8
Wattpad's Corner brings you 2012 interviews.
71.8K 2.1K 27
First off, pretty aggrivated with Wattpad! Read Introduction for the summary, I had it down, but it deleted! also, as you read, please make sure that...