Ice meets Fire || RYEJI ✔

By lilacsonsunflower

Hwang Yeji, a new student with an element of dancing. She spits fire with her eyes and captivates people with... More

| Author's Note |
| Introduction |
Chapter One: Clumsy? Clumsy.
Chapter Two: Fiery Eyes of a Light Fury
Chapter Three: A Smartass and a Dumbass
Chapter Four: Yeti
Chapter Five: Physics Class
Chapter Six: De-tension
Chapter Seven: Stalker
Chapter Eight: The Air Conditioner on Auditorium
Chapter Nine: It's you
Chapter Ten: It doesn't mean we're f-r-i-e-n-d-s
Chapter Eleven: What goes on
Chapter Twelve: Locker #0526
Chapter Thirteen: Who's the Mafia?
Chapter Fourteen: Third wheel
Chapter Fifteen: Chemistry Class
Chapter Sixteen: Sleepover (Part 1)
Chapter Seventeen: Sleepover (Part 2)
Chapter Eighteen: Monday
Chapter Nineteen: Tuesday
Chapter Twenty: Wednesday
Chapter Twenty-one: Thursday (Part 1)
Chapter Twenty-two: Thursday (Part 2)
Chapter Twenty-three: Friday
Chapter Twenty-four: Totally Spies
Chapter Twenty-five: Heejin
Chapter Twenty-six: Troublemakers
Chapter Twenty-seven: Meet-and-Greet
Chapter Twenty-eight: A B C D EFFIN' GOD HECK
Chapter Twenty-nine: Instructor
Chapter Thirty: Stuck in a Daydream and a Nightmare
Chapter Thirty-one: Fallback
Chapter Thirty-two: Ain't Playing No Games
Chapter Thirty-three: It's Official
Chapter Thirty-four: Head over Heels
Chapter Thirty-five: The Game Plan
Chapter Thirty-six: Women In Disguise
Chapter Thirty-seven: Unrevealed Secrets
Chapter Thirty-eight: Fri(e)nemies
Chapter Thirty-nine: "Rehearsal" [M]
Chapter Forty: Even the Coldest Burns
Chapter Forty-one: Wet and Dry
Chapter Forty-two: Unexpected Guests and Bromance
Chapter Forty-three: Undercover
Chapter Forty-four: ILY: I can't Lose You too
Chapter Forty-five: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Chapter Forty-six: She's Not One of Them
Chapter Forty-seven: Join the Cult
Chapter Forty-eight: Confessions [M]
Chapter Forty-nine: Tea and Ghosts
Chapter Fifty: Twisted
Chapter Fifty-two: Happy Endings are Fairytales
Chapter Fifty-three: Life is A Fairytale
Chapter Fifty-four: Needles and Threads
Chapter Fifty-five: It's You and Me [M]
Chapter Fifty-six: Consequences
Chapter Fifty-seven: First to be the Last
[FINALE] Ice Meets Fire
| XX, A's Thank You Note |
| For my Friends-slash-Readers |

Chapter Fifty-one: SHOWCASE

2.9K 134 150
By lilacsonsunflower

Three hours before the most awaited event starts, a group of girls exited their cars one after another. Students are enthusiastic to see all of them together arrive. Their phones were up in the air as they try to capture the cinematic entrance of their so-called "idols" and "crushes". The group gave them small smiles and nods as they pass by and quickly went inside the auditorium to have their last general practice.

The stage props were almost done and everything really looks like a musical stage play making them stare in awe. Leaving their bags at the room backstage designated for the performers and stylists, they quickly changed their clothes into a more comfortable one.

"Dude, I'm still tired. I really just want to go back to sleep." Mia groaned on her seat as she sluggishly change her slippers to rubber shoes.

"Stop whining." Yiren rolled her eyes at the older one.

"Hey, Jin? May you please hand me that pink bag?" Olivia pointed at the bag sticking out under the table. Heejin grabbed the bag with a little difficulty and Wendy saw her struggling so she helped her out.

"Here."

"Thanks-"

"YAH!" A loud scream and thumping of feet rattled their senses cutting off everyone's focus from themselves. On the floor there lies a struggling trio consisting of Seulgi, Lisa, and Jeongyeon fighting over a bag of chips.

"I saw it first! I have the rights to have it!" Jeongyeon shouted as she gave the other two a hard smack on their backs. The two flinched making them pull away slightly and Jeongyeon took it as an opportunity to escape the crime. She was a few centimeters away when she was grabbed on her ankle making her fall on her face.

Lisa and Seulgi glanced at each other and grunted as they race on the other girl having a major difficulty in standing with the weight on her back.

"Have you guys seen my takis?" A pouting Chuu entered the room, looking devastated as hell almost brimming with tears.

The other girls looked at each other with a tight lip present on their faces before they looked at the guest and pointed at the trio who were giving her an apologetic smile. They scrambled away from each other and passed the chips from one another.

"Here, you can have it."

"No, take it. I don't mind."

"Let's let her take it."

"Fuck, no. I don't want it. Just have it."

"Actually, this is hers and I'm giving it back to her because I'm a decent human being." Seulgi said with a nervous smirk and passed it to Chuu who was looking at them weirdly before she grabbed it and walked to the other side of the room.

The performers continued messing and joking around as they prepare themselves at the backstage and finally went on with polishing their performance making sure everything was well done, smooth, and perfect. There will be individual group performances before the mixed-group do the showcase.

After five takes of polishing their routine, they wrapped it all up and went to the gym where they usually train and laid a couple of comforters and pillows. Luckily for them, the air conditioner was left open earlier by those who used it. Laying on their backs, they closed their eyes, stretched themselves, and took some rest because after another hour, it's time for them to prepare and change into their costumes.

Yeji stared at the ceiling with her eyebrows knitted together. She felt uneasy and confused. She can feel something in the pit of her stomach and it's not because Ryujin was snuggled on her neck. Her thoughts are running like a toy train inside her brain but none was clear enough for her to analyze. She felt like they're being watched and something might happen anytime.

"Our mind creates thousands of scenarios we couldn't speak, but maybe I can help?" Ryujin spoke softly, her warm breath kissing the skin of her neck making her shiver. The blue-haired girl perked herself with her elbow supporting her and her palm on her cheek, smiling softly at the feline.

Yeji looked into the eyes of her loved one and it automatically made her forget what she was once feeling before. Out of nowhere, Ryujin pouted, puffed her cheeks, and crossed her eyes gaining a slight chuckle from the cat-eyed girl and Ryujin knew she succeeded. She grinned and gave her angel a slow and sloppy kiss on the corner of her lips making Yeji blush at the younger's sudden actions.

"Wh- what are you doing?" The light fury stuttered as she watch the night fury's eyes dilated. The latter smirked and licked her lips, never leaving the sight of the other's lips. Leaning down once again, she gave it a light peck almost like a feather-like sensation before she catch the bottom lip, sucking it slowly. Yeji responded to the kiss holding back a moan. She grabbed the hair of the other fury and brought her in closer as they continue their slow and passionate kiss. After a few seconds, Ryujin pulled away a little before licking the bottom lip of the older girl.They stopped and chuckled what they're doing when a ton of pillows hit every corners of their bodies.

"Get a fucking room!"

"If you want to have sex, don't do it live where all of us are literally inches away for fuck's sake!"

"I didn't raised you like this, little sister!" Dahyun exclaimed as she throw a slipper on her younger sister's direction.

"I don't know but I'm proud of her." Jennie smirked and gave Lisa a quick peck on the lips before pulling the taller girl into a tight hug.

"Jennie unnie is literally acting much more of a sister than Dahyun unnie." Chaeryeong chuckled earning herself the other pair of slippers. Yuna's sporty instincts were fast enough and she immediately caught it before it landed on her girlfriend's face. "This is war." She stated before throwing it back to her sunbaenim.

Then, the whole hour was filled with playful banters instead of peaceful resting.

Everyone is starting to warm up their vocals, stretching their legs, and finishing up the final touches. Few minutes left and the curtains will fall down in front for them to show what they've prepared.

Meanwhile, a group of hooded girls entered the auditorium and sat at the far side. The host started her speech with welcoming messages and gave a few acknowledgement for those who helped throughout the showcase process. Giving a highlight to the scouters from the different huge companies who gladly attended. Hearing the names of the companies being spoken throughout the speakers made the seniors even more nervous behind curtains.

"Hey, you guys will do amazing out there just like you always do." The youngest of the group encourages the seniors. As if on cue, the entertainer made their presence known.

"Let's welcome, our academy's light and pride." The host spoke in an elegant and soothing way earning a loud roaring of cheers coming from the other side.

The curtains fell down, the room was dark, an intense background music surrounded every corners of the room. The audience eyes are all situated on the center of the stage and once the beat drops, a blinding light turned on.

I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our futures coming soon
We're being pulled a hundred different directions
But whatever happens I know I've got you

Wendy sang re-enacting what Sharpey did on High School Musical. Her heavenly voice rang the ears of those who hears and everyone's jaws dropped not quite expecting the outstanding vocals the girl can produce with her small figure. The other members entered and did exactly what they had to do - as moving props, as singers, and as dancers. The song, which was dedicated for their graduating seniors, ended and the room went black once again.

A new familiar sweet melody was strummed by the instrumentals and the audience hummed and clapped along following their leads. Yeji, Ryujin, and Heejin made themselves known once again and danced individually to the sweet song. They portrayed a song wherein Ryujin and Yeji are lovers while Heejin was trying to break them apart because she was in love with the other one.

Someone from the back fumed with the twisted realization of what the other gang planned. She immediately stood up and left the auditorium leaving her with weird looks from the few people she pushed away.

After a few hours of performing and other special performances from the other student clubs, the showcase ended with wonderful feedbacks. The principal was more than grateful and proud of the capabilities their students offer. To more of her gratitudes, the CEO of the companies were pleased enough to offer the seniors their most awaited dreams.

Afterwards, they all went to the backstage bringing in their huge winning smiles and chanted,

"One team?"

"One heart!"

"One team?"

"One Goal!"

"Go, Grimson!"

They quickly packed their bags and went out in pairs, hopefully to get to have their celebratory dinner before the night goes too fast ahead. Giggling and smiling to themselves, they throw teases and nudges to one another as they compliment their extra efforts they have given during the performance.

"Oh, wait, where's Ryujin?"

"She's with Joy unnie. Just get in the car already you two will meet later anyway." Lia said softly feeling her voice a little hoarse due to the amount of effort she put in singing awhile ago. The cat-eyed girl looked back at the entrance door and pouted, already missing her other half. She quickly got in the car and the others followed her behind. They waited for Jennie unnie who was running with her duffle bag slung on her shoulders.

"Finally." Jeongyeon groaned.

Jennie opened the door and sat, panting before turning her head to the other members. "Have you guys seen Yeri? Seulgi and the others have been looking for her for I don't know how long. I also helped and that's the reason why I got out late."

Shaking their heads, Momo started the car but before they could leave the driveway, someone knocked on the window. Dahyun rolled it out and gave the other girl a questioning smile. "Sup? You guys know we can talk about this later right?"

"I know but I just wanted to ask if Heejin is there? I just wanted to make sure since I've been texting her and she's not responding."

Before they could answer, Seulgi came running to their car pushing the other girl out of her way and poked her head inside the window with Sana following behind. "Is Joy unnie there?" Sana yelled inside the car. "Please guys just come out we're getting hungry!" Seulgi added.

"Yah!" Dahyun grabbed their faces and moved it away from hers. "They're not here."

"What do you mean Joy unnie, isn't she with Ryujin?" Yeji leaned forward and asked her other friends.

"Ryujin? I don't know. I haven't seen her." JinSoul uttered and tried calling her other friend. The others did the same but none of them answered.

"Hey, is this Ryujin's? I mean it has her name on it." Aisha handed the bag over the window and Yeji immediately reached out for it giving her a sign of gratitude, checking the things inside the bag.

"So, who are we still missing?" Lisa asked from the back.

"Joy, Yeri, Ryujin, and Heejin."

"Why does their names made my nerves tick?" Lia said and her voice slightly quavered. She gave her unnies a scared look and pointed to her head, making a circle motion.

"Yeah, suddenly, their names quite taste somehow strange coming from my mouth." Jeongyeon gagged a little and bit her lip.

"Yeah, my spidey tingles too." Momo uttered in a small voice.

"Fuck." Yeji mumbled before she groaned and threw the bag below her. "Fuck!"

Everyone was shocked by the feline's sudden outrage and much to their confusion, Yeji sobbed hysterically clutching her hair. Jennie immediately reached for the other girl and gave her a few comforting caresses on her back. All eyes were concerned and since everyone was taking a lot of time, their other friends left their cars and went to theirs instead.

"Yo, guys, what's taking so long?" Nayeon asked and peeked out inside. Her smile fades out into worry when she saw a complete opposite scenario. "What the fuck happened now? Lia, open the door and let me through." The sterness on her voice made the younger gulp and quickly obeyed her.

Yeji grabbed the sticky note inside and handed it to them with her shaky hands. She leaned down on her thighs once again and let just the other tell what's needed to be told.

"Holy shit."

"Shit, now, what?"

"She got them."

"Who got who now?"

"She have them."

"Who?"

"We can't tell you guys every right now. But, I'm sorry. The plan tonight needs to be cancelled and the others, you know who you guys are, let's go to Hwang's house. Quick."

———————

Do you guys think I should run for my life now? okay, bye. 🚀🚀🚀

👉🏻 You guys 🤣 Yesterday I was just asking which number do you prefer because I have these three new story ideas in my mind and I am sorry if it made you all nervous 🤣 Sorry I forgot to make myself clear HAHAHAHA (but your reactions were funny so i let it be 😌🤡)
👉🏻Also, I'm sorry for the late update. My cousin visited me so I forgot hehe.
👉🏻 The end of the story has already been plotted so no worries. (ig)

Thank you for your time! I appreciate all of you and your sweet messages 🥺💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.3K 20
Songs are my kind of escapism. Do you want to be one? -Shin Ryujin You are really a cheesy dumbass. -Hwang Yeji
191K 8.3K 73
Book 1 of "HER" Series ~ Wherein Hwang Yeji, a proud lesbian, is very boastful about being a 'top' and says that nobody can ever dominate her. Until...
47.5K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...
4.6K 211 14
Shin Ryujin and Shin Yuna have the same surname, but are complete opposites. Ryujin used to be the School Geek but recently turned and is now the Bad...