Love in London: A One Directi...

Da ItsKaylaLeigh

Girls like me don't get boys like him. Especially when that boy's name is Niall Horan. I'm just a girl from a... Altro

Dear Readers,
Chapter One: Are You Ready For Me London?
Chapter Two: Studio Time
Chapter Three: Fangirling Over Lunch
Chapter Four: Wisconsin Girl in London With an Irish Boy
Chapter Five: Break Time
Chapter Six: Girl Talk, Pizza, and Twitter
Chapter Seven: "He's not just Cute, he's a Sex God"
Chapter Eight: Finally Get To Go To Nandos
Chapter Nine: Shopping With a Side of Gossip
Chapter Ten: Forget Wedding Crashers, More Like Date Crashers
Chapter Eleven- Waffles
Chapter Twelve- The Thoughts After Spending The Night
Chapter Thirteen- Meeting the Family
Chapter Fourteen- What If It's a Murderer?
Chapter Fifteen- Festival
Chapter Sixteen- Party In A Hotel Room
Chapter Seventeen: Breakfast with the Boys
Chapter Eighteen: Professional Twitter Stalkers
Chapter Nineteen: Meet The Sister
Chapter Twenty: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter Twenty-One: Olympics
Chapter Twenty-Two: Celebrating the One Direction Way
Chapter Twenty-Three: Advice from the Experts
Chapter Twenty-Four: Forgetting Something?
Chapter Twenty-Six: It's Time To Get Up
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Only Girl in the World
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Up All Night
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Goodbye London
Chapter Thirty: #AskNiallersGirlfriend
Chapter Thirty-One: Long-Distance Phone Call
Chapter Thirty-Two: Back In London
Chapter Thirty-Three: Seeing Her Again
Chapter Thirty-Four: She Still Likes You
Authors Note- Sorry!!
Chapter Thirty-Five: Reunited
Hey Guys (:

Chapter Twenty-Five: Cutest Bums

2.7K 24 4
Da ItsKaylaLeigh

I walk into my dark hotel room, flickering on the lights so I'm not alone in the dark. I shut the door behind me separating me from the rest of the hotel guest. Swinging my new shopping bag around, I twirl around until I reach the bed. I set my bag that contains my dress for the wedding on the bed. I pull it out of the bag and hang it up inside the closet so it doesn't get wrinkled. 

I kick off my shoes just as my phone rings inside my over the shoulder bag hanging off my body. I slide the bag off of me and open up the side containing my phone before chucking it on the chair. I list to a few more lyrics to my ringtone before answering it, "Hello?"

"Hey!" my mom's voice says on the other end of the phone. We go through the standard greetings and how have you been's. I walk around my hotel room randomly talking to my mom on the phone. Sometimes I twirl around like crazy, others I lean against the window peaking at the sunset view of London.

"What did you do today?" my mom asks.

"Anabelle and I went dress shopping today," I answer pacing about my room.

"Do you really think you needed more dresses?" my mom says and I instantly roll my eyes.

"I needed one for the wedding next weekend. I left the dress I was going to wear at home," I explain.

"Oh, so that's what's in the bag laying on your bed," she responds.

"Yeah mom, that would be what it is," I say walking into the bathroom. I check over my outfit, which I do have to say, I look really cute today. Today I felt like trying. You know where you just wake up and your mind thinks 'I'm going to look gorgeous today and actually try'? Well I had one of those moments this morning.

I wore a skirt today, which I don't wear skirts very often. I run my hand across the soft light blue fabric as I admire it in the mirror along with the light pink flowers with the touches of yellow and green throughout the skirt pattern. My yellow scoop neck t-shirt matching perfectly with the skirt is neatly tucked into my skirt.

I even did my hair and makeup. My lashes long and full of volume like I always do when I really try with mascara. My grandma and aunt even once asked me if I wore fake lashes because of how good I got it one day. I wear a touch of light pink eyeliner on the bottom, but it's very subtle and not too much. That's all I did for make up. I know what your thinking, that's it? Yes that is it. I rarely wear much makeup. Normally just mascara. If i'm wearing eyeliner then I did a little extra. Anything else is me going over the top. I don't need much makeup. I'm happy with my face, even though I know there could be so much for I could do with it if I did more with makeup. I'm just happy with just the mascara and eyeliner with the sometimes use of BB cream or a light bronzer. My hair was lightly waved so it looked like beach waves. I had it half up and half down putting a cute little light pink bow clip in my hair to keep the top half of hair up. 

"Have you spent any time with your new boyfriend?" she asks bringing me out of my thoughts and back to our conversation. 

"Yeah. I saw him a few times during the week and this weekend we're planning on hanging out a lot," I say running a few fingers through my hair trying to fix it while I pose in the mirror.

"Make sure your not ignoring Anabelle to hang out with him. The whole reason your even in London is because of her," she replies.

"I am hanging out with her! Besides, she's hanging out with a few other people this weekend. Trust me mom, Anabelle and I are spending as much time together as we an. Anymore time together and we might just get sick of each other," I say even though I know no matter how much time I spend with Anabelle I will never get sick of her. Luckily for me I have a few friends who I can spend forever with and we'll still be having fun together and not getting annoyed yet which each other. 

"Okay, just checking. I just don't want her feeling hurt that you are spending time with Niall instead of her," my mom responds.

"Anabelle's fine," I reply in a monotone.

My mom changes the topic to a more serious tone by asking, "Are you and Niall going to stay together once you leave London?"

"Yeah, well atleast we are as of right now," I say leaning back against the wall and sinking to the floor.

"So your going to get in a long distanced relationship then?" she asks.

"Well yeah, if we stick together that's our only option. Unless he moves all the way to Wisconsin away from the UK and One Direction. Or I move all the way to London and find a college to go to here," I say thinking of all other options that could occur.

"Well that's not going to happen," my mom replies.

"Obviously not. Neither one of us can just move all the way across the Atlantic!" I exclaim while sitting on the cool tile flooring.

"Do you think you'll be happy with the long distanced relationship? Will you be able to handle it?" my mom worriedly asks.

"I think that I would be miserable if I didn't even try to make it work with Niall," I reply honestly.

"I don't want you to miss out on the college experience just because of him though. Don't stay in your room waiting for him to call all night instead of hanging out with your friends," my mom advises.

"I won't mom! Plenty of people in college have long distanced relationships. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm not going to miss out just because my boyfriend is across the ocean," I explain.

"And don't let this affect your school work. Homework and studying comes first over talking on the phone all night with him," my mom says being a parent who cares about good grades.

"Mom! I think I'm responsible enough to know not to let this affect my studying," I respond. 

"I know you are, I'm just reminding you. I don't want your college experience to be any different just because you have boyfriend," my mom says through the phone.

"It won't be any different mom. Plenty of people have boyfriends in college," I respond with a small roll of the eyes that luckily she cannot see. 

"Well those plenty of people probably don't have famous boyfriends in a boy band called One Direction," my mom says. I never thought of it that way. She continue on and says, "Your life is going to change once people find out your his girlfriend. People on campus might pretend to be your friend just because of who your dating. Danielle and Eleanor became kind of famous and an inspiration to people because of who they're dating. But they also get plenty of hate because of it. You are one of them now." I know she's right. I have never thought of this yet, but my life will become similar to a celebrities. It's weird because I'm just a normal girl from Wisconsin. Soon Directioners will be wanting pictures, me to follow them on twitter, and to just meet me. 

My mother and I talk for another 30 minutes. I lay on the bathroom floor, which isn't very lady like considering the fact that i'm wearing a skirt. She lectures me more on college life and how my life is going to change because of Niall. The topic changes into a more up beat tone as we talk about Niall and I together. We talk about how I am honestly happy with him, how he always is giving me a reason to smile, and how I really like this blonde boy. My mom tells me it's 1AM and way past her bedtime. I completely forgot we are on different time zones. We finish up our conversation and say goodbye so she can go to bed.

I hang up the phone and throw it down on top of my stomach. I  continue to lay on the floor not caring if i'm laying on the bathroom floor of a hotel room. It looks like it's pretty clean anyways. I mess around with my phone tossing it into the air while I think about absolutely nothing. I'm too lazy to get up off the cool tiled floor to change out of my girly outfit. I tell myself that in 7 more minutes, when the clock strikes 7:10, that i'll get up and get dressed for bed. Then i'll probably just go on my laptop until I fall asleep.

My thoughts of me planning out what i'm going to do tonight are ruined by a snick at the door. I didn't have any plans for anyone to come over, but whoever it is will probably make my night better than what my original plans for it would be. I'm too lazy to get off the floor and then I remember that I don't have to get up, "Come in! The door should be open!"

The door opens up and my favorite Irish boy comes through standing in the middle of the entry way to my hotel room. "Hey," he says searching for me in the room until he spots me on the floor and asks, "What are you doing on the floor?"

I sit up straightening my skirt, "Hey, umm, you know, I was just on the phone with my mom. I ended up on the floor some how and it's surprisingly comfy."

Niall chuckles reaching out for my hand. I grab his hand and he helps pulls me up off the floor. He tugs me right into his chest and he wraps his arms tightly around me. Whispering into my ear he says, "I've missed you. I couldn't wait any longer to see you."

I smile into his chest and say, "Well I'm happy your here, I've missed you too." 

Niall slides his hands onto my waist and holds me out at arms length saying, "Don't you look cute today."

I smile looking down before looking up into his eyes that are looking me over, "Thanks. Anabelle and I did a little shopping today."

"You make me look like a hobo," Niall says rustling his hand through his already messed up hair. I look him over checking out his white shirt and black Adidas sweatpants that get skinner at the bottom tucking into his white and and light blue Puma high tops. 

I laugh and say, "We'll once I change out of this we can look like hobos together."

"Go change then so I'm not the only hobo here. And I remembered the white shirt, now you have to remember the spandex," Niall smirks walking with me out of the bathroom so I can grab my clothes.

I grab a handful of clothes thinking that what I grabbed should match. I go in to he bathroom to change as Niall plops down on the bed. I throw off my skirt and shirt dropping them in a pile on the floor. I slide into my hot pink with a light blue band spankies from Nike. I pull a baggy black sweatshirt over my head before picking my clothes off the floor and walking out of the bathroom. I dump my clothes inside my suitcase and quickly reach for my hair stuff before walking back to the bathroom. This time Niall follows me to the bathroom. He leans against the doorway as I start to pull my hair back. He watches as I create my messy bun. This probably has to be one of the best messy buns I've done. I've gotten good with creating messy buns over the years. Thank god the one time I actually want my messy bun to look cute it does.

As I'm finishing my messy bun I see Niall sink down to the floor in the reflection of the mirror. I turn around and ask, "What are you doing?"

Niall lays back on the floor and says, "I just wanted to see if the floor really is comfy like you said."

I laugh and asks while hovering over him, "And is it?"

"Surprisingly you were right," Niall smiles back up at me. He then reaches for my legs pulling me down beside me. 

I laugh landing mostly on top of him and joke, "What's it with you and pulling me on top of you while we lay on the floor."

"I like cuddling with you," Niall says wrapping an arm around my shoulder as I lay down in the spot beside him starring up at the white ceiling. We are probably just laying there for 5 minutes not saying anything when he says, "You make a cute bum, ya know?"

I giggle and respond, "You make an even cuter one." I mess his hair up some more making it looking even cuter then what it did before. 

Niall whips out his phone from his pocket and presses a few icons onto the screen. Soon both of our faces appear on the screen and Niall shouts, "Smile for the camera!" in his cute Irish accent. We both smile while we cuddle each other on the bathroom floor. The light flashes and we both look at the newly taken photo as it appears on the screen. Niall gushes, "Aww, we make the cutest bum couple ever."

I laugh and ask, "Do you think we could win an award for that?"

"We could easily win an award," Niall says before quickly yelling , "Make a silly face!". He quickly snaps the photo as make my funny face of trying to touch my tongue to my nose while going cross eyed, which by the way I epically fail at trying to touch my tongue to my nose. Niall shows me the photo and we both laugh. Niall looks like he's about to eat me in this picture. 

Niall sits up and starts to get up off the ground helping me up with him. We end up taking a few pictures in the bathroom mirror. We take more silly faces where we pretend to be monsters, act all cute, pretend we're preppy girls from Mean Girls, and make weird kissie faces at each other. Then we take a ton of adorable couple photos. Ones where he has his arm around me, a few where he hugs me from behind, I even get up on his back and wrap my arms around his neck. For our last phone he ends up pulling me closely and kissing me right on the lips. When the picture was already taken he continues kissing me not wanting to pull away yet. When we finally break apart we examine the picture.

"We are definitely winning that cutest bum couple award, hands down," I smile at the picture before smiling up at him.

He laughs before saying, "No doubt about it."

We walk out of the bathroom and jump back onto the bed. Niall and I go through all the pictures we just took, some of them making us laugh so hard we have to clench our stomaches for support. Once we get to the very last picture of us kissing I say, "That was a lot of pictures!"

"I like taking pictures and videos of everything. I want to be able to look back on all these amazing memories," Niall says admiring the last picture one more time before shoving his phone back in his pocket.

"I've always wished I was more like that. More like the people who were always taking videos or pictures or being one of those popular youtube bloggers," I admit.

"Well now you'll have me to help you take pictures of all our fun times we spend together," Niall smiles at me.

"Speaking about fun times, are you doing anything next Saturday?" I ask.

"No, I have off again all weekend. Why?" he asks back.

"It's just that i'm going to a wedding for Anabelle's cousin and they said that if I wanted I could bring you with. So if your want to go," I say being cut off my Niall.

"Of course I want to go! It's your last day in London before you fly out the next day, I'm going to want to spend it with you!" he exclaims.

I smile before saying, "You can even stay over after the wedding. It will be the last night, so might as well spend it together."

"More time I get with you the better," he smiles back. He then says, "Is that why you went shopping with Anabelle today? To get something for the wedding?"

"Yeah, I accidentally left my dress I was going to wear back home. But now I have this dress which I think is 10x's better than the one sitting back on my bed right now," I reply kind of happy I left my dress at home. Because of that I get to wear the most gorgeous dress I have even owned to this wedding with an amazingly sexy boyfriend who's arms will be around me.  

"Am I allowed to see the dress?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, let me show you it," I answer hopping out of bed and launching myself in the direction of the closet. I open up the closet and pull out the dress that's sitting delicately on a hanger. The dress is quite fancy looking. If I would show up to most weddings looking like that I would upstage the bride. But this wedding will definitely be hard to take any eyes off that bride. She is amazingly gorgeous and has amazing taste. It may be amazingly expensive taste but hey, atleast no one will can able to get their eyes off her.

I take the bag that's protecting the dress off before walking back over to show Niall. It's deep sweetheart neckline and fitting top is covered it silver jewels. Behind the jewels is like a light gold shimmer. The bottom of the dress has frilly material the same color as the top half. The nude colored dress will definitely help make my fresh summer tan look even tanner that it already is. 

Niall smiles at the dress and says, "I can promise that you'll be a breath taker in that dress."

I smile back happy that he likes the dress and replies, "Not as much as you in whatever you decide to wear." I am excited to get to see my boyfriend in a suit. Of course I've seen photoshoots of him in a suit, but I want to see the real thing. 

I walk back over to the closet to put the dress away. When I turn around Niall is off the bed and reaching out to wrap his arms around me. I smile before letting him put his arms around me. He pulls me in tightly and says, "I'll have to fight the other boys off of you just so I can get a dance in with you."

I giggle before saying, "The only guy I'll be dancing with is you."

"You probably already know this but I'm going to warn you anyways. I'm not a very good dancer," Niall warns.

I laugh, "You'll be fine. I've seen videos of you dancing, what you can do is just fine. Besides, maybe Anabelle and I can teach you how to dance a bit."

Niall surprisingly lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He says, "I would love to learn from the best."

"Maybe while I'm teaching you, you can teach me how to Irish dance," I smile wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

"We have a deal," Niall smirks back at me. I smile before leaning back and letting go of his neck so the only thing keeping me from falling his him lifting me up and my legs tightly clinging on to him. He twirls us around a bit and we both laugh. My loose sweatshirt rides up a bit showing my stomach. Niall's mouth drops a bit as he says, "You didn't tell me you had these!". His fingers outline my abs. Yes, I did have girl abs. No, they were not easy to get. No, I have not always been this fit. Niall sits back on the bed and I sit up sitting on top of his lap.

I blush a little and simply say, "Yeah." They weren't completely defined abs. They were noticeable but not to where it looked like I was some hard core fitness trainer. 

"Are you like one of those health people who eat really healthy to stay super fit?" he asks.

I let out a laugh before saying, "You've eaten with me enough to know I'm not an extreme health eater. I just really like working out."

"Have you always liked working out?" Niall asks.

"Well not always. When I was younger, like really young, I didn't like physical activity that much. I was pretty skinny though still. Middle school I joined cheer and that's where I started getting into physical activity more. But also I still wasn't very fit and did have a few extra pounds I could loose. 8th grade I would say I was probably 5-10 pounds heavier then I should have been. That was also when I realized I did enjoy working out stuff, like doing those videos off of Youtube like Blogilates. Or those Seventeen Magazine workouts. I just could never get in to them for a long time. I would do them for a day or a week and then just stop. It was in 10th grade when I gained 25 pounds in a year is where I decided I needed to change," I explain as Niall listens. That's another reason why I love him, he listens to you.

"That's when you got really fit?" he asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's when I started getting healthy and trying my hardest to do it the healthy way," I answer.

"What do you mean by that?" Niall asks looking confused.

I hesitantly sigh before saying, "I've struggled with Anorexic thoughts. It kind of started in 7th grade, continued into 8th, and got pretty serious during 9th and 10th. I may have never actually became Anorexic, but I have considered it. I have maybe skipped a meal a few times before. Now I will admit sometimes I'm just not hungry and it'll be almost dinner time and I haven't eaten, but sometimes it's lunch time and I'm hungry but I won't eat till dinner. I just could never do it for a long time. It would only last a day or so. So when I decided I was going to truly try to become healthy and fit, I wanted to try my hardest to do it the healthy way. To not skip meals when I'm hungry. To actually eat breakfast in the morning. I was scared of becoming Anorexic because honestly I have a fear of dying young and not doing everything I want to do before I die."

Niall pulls me in to a tight hug and whispers into my ear, "You are strong for not doing that to yourself. You are beautiful". 

I smile while using the sleeve of my sweatshirt to dab my eyes that are tearing up. I quietly say, "I've never told anyone that before, ever."

Niall pulls me closer and leans back so we are laying down. We just lay there silently as he holds me in his embrace. I think about nothing except Niall. My mind just keeps thinking about how hard i'm falling for this blondie. I nestle my face into his chest and he rest his head on top of mine. We probably have been laying here silently for 20 minutes. 

Niall breaks the silence by saying, "Let's play 20 questions, I want to get to know my beautiful girlfriend better."

I smile at the idea and respond, "Then let's play."

Niall sits up and I sit up too. We face each other as we sit Indian style, or criss cross applesauce was how I was taught to call it Kindergarden. "I'll go first," Niall says. He then asks, "Favorite show on the tellie?"

In my mind I do the whole British slang to American translation before respond, "Grey's Anatomy! Hands down! Don't even get me started on that show." That show is honestly my life. The day that show ends is the day I go into a deep depression and cry weeks. Niall laughs and then I ask, "Favorite holiday?"

"Christmas definitely! Love that holiday," Niall says.

"That's probably mine to. Who doesn't love a holiday where you get gifts and spend a whole bunch of time with the family," I reply.

"Exactly!" Niall exclaims before asking, "Best gift you've ever gotten?"

I think for a moment before saying, "Besides all the prank gifts my friends have given me like double D bras I would have to say this trip to London I got as a graduation gift. Without this gift I would have never met you."

Niall blushes and reaches out for both my hands. I intertwine my fingers with his as he says, "That has to be the best gift ever."

"Favorite subject in school?" I ask when it's my turn.

"Geography," he answers and then asks, "What was your worst subject in school?"

I think before exclaiming, "Anything science! Hate science so much. Only class I didn't take honors. I was smart enough to do honors, I just hated it so much I didn't want to do the extra honors work." I then say, "Describe yourself in one word."

"Irish," Niall answers and we both laugh. He asks me, "Besides One Direction who's some of your favorite singers?"

I think for a moment before saying, "Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, Jason Aldean, Pitbull, I just really like a ton of different people."

"Good choices," Niall approves.

"Favorite animal?" I ask

"Giraffes," he replies before asking, "Fears?"

"Okay, this might sound really stupid and childish, but i'm still afraid of the dark. It's not the dark though, it's the fear that a killer is hiding in the dark and is about to murder me. I'm perfectly fine in the dark when I'm with other people. It's just when I'm alone that I get really paranoid."

Niall smiles and says, "That doesn't sound stupid at all."

"What about you?" I ask.

"I'm a tad bit claustrophobic. Crowds definitely scare me," he answers.

An hour and a half goes by and we were still laughing asking each other questions. Once we collect ourselves from laughing from the last question I ask, "What were you like in high school."

Niall thinks before answering, "I was bad with homework. I wasn't the best with the school work part of school. With the social part I had a good group of friends. I wouldn't say I was the popular guy at all. People would probably say I'm the guy they went to if they were looking for a good laugh. I never got to finish high school because of being in One Direction." He then asks me," What were you like?"

"Umm, well I was a smart student. Teaches liked me, I was a good student for them. Well except for summer gym one year where I was with all my friends and we got an ass for a gym teacher. Let's just say our class wasn't very kind to him. People thought I was quite unless they knew me or had a class with me where I had some of my friends in it. Then I could be pretty crazy," I respond.

"I can't imagine you being quiet," Niall says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me down with him so we are cuddling now resting our heads on the fluffy, plain white pillows. 

"I'm just shy around people I don't know," I reply.

"I like shy girls," Niall says giving me a kiss on the nose.

"I like outgoing boys," I say kissing him on the cheek.

"And I like you," Niall says leaning in pressing his lips against mine. I pull myself closer to him even though it's impossible to get any closer. 

Once our lips break apart we just smile at each other for a few moments before cuddling close again. This time my eyes start to feel heavy. My lids start dropping as Niall runs his hands across my back. I can tell Niall's getting sleepy too as his pace slows down while rubbing my back. I try keeping myself awake but I fail and fall into a dream filled sleep. 

Follow me on Twitter @NiallersNextHoe :) I follow back!

Please Vote, Comment, Fan, Share :) I appreciate every read I get, which by the way I have hit 5000 reads :D very happy! 

so did you think the date was cute? favorite part? or any other favorite part on one of the other chapters? I really would like to know. if you like certain parts I could try to make more chapters that are similar to it or something. && what do you think of the leaked songs! have you listened to them yet? I'm writing more for the fanfic right now actually and I have a window opened up for Rock Me, They Don't Know About Us, and Kiss You so I just keep replaying all of those along with the Little Things music video :D What did you think of the music video? I freaking loved it, the boys are just so askjfaskje. I should probably get back to writing, and my mom is trying to call me so I should probably answer the next time she calls instead of ignoring it to continue posting the updated chapters. but comment below! I like reading comments. even a simple hello would be nice :) tell me what you think's going to happen next, or what you want to happen next. what do you think about the whole Anabelle and Josh thing? what should their ship name be? Anosh? Jobelle? any other suggestions? okayy I really should pick the phone up now for my mom so bye lovely readers. hope you have a good week, and get excited for my next update on Sunday :D

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
13.2K 629 35
Hello(: My name is Hope Mayor,I'm 18 years of age and yes I'm THE Harry Styles best friend.I don't think much of it to be honest with you.Harry and I...
206K 4.3K 34
Ella Chance goes to college and as she and her friend Katie find themselves in London, Katie contacts with Niall Horan, whose attention she got in on...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...