Daughter of a trickster God (...

By EsmyRiley345

Davina is the daughter of Loki, Goddess of fire and virtue, granddaughter of Odin, niece of Thor and Princess... More

Cast
Info
The start
Fallen
Answers'
Almost
Finding out
Who is she?
Why help?
Warning to the so called King
My scepter
Talk
Shopping ambush
What to do for fun
Liars
Plotting
Rocket and Groot
Lunch visit from Kol
Blue
Found you
A week later
First date
Departure
Frigga's visit
All about an Asgardian
Nurse Davina
Daggered
Stories
Work together
Sex
Girl fight
Dramatic birth
Sent away
Kol's Steamy visit
Invasion
Attention caught
Boom
Evacuate
Battle of New York
Aftermath
News
Dinner is served
Returned
3 weeks of bliss later
Sweet phone call
Rescue
Turning up the heat
Long lost sister
Tale of Dahlia
Thor
Loki's arrival
Books for you
Pairing for Rebekah
Socialising
Welcome home (sort of)
Date night
Meant to be
Banner and Stark's visit
Attacked
Pay back prank
Make you talk
Dahlia attacks
Flerken + the tesseract + A Koloki talk
Mikael
Ice bath
Damn those witches
Don't mess with this mama
What now?
Avengers visit
Moving time
Gifted
Tests
Family dinner
Games
Permission
Unexpected Arrival
To Asgard
Meeting Odin
Dinner and a tour
The Christening
I am yours
One month later
Going on a date
Marry me
rewrite
New story
More information
The next morning

Car sex

1.6K 17 2
By EsmyRiley345

Hey everyone, sorry it's been a while since I've updated I've been working round my stories and planning them out one chapter at a time one by one so they all get updated. Anyway I hope you like this new chapter. 

Warning contains sexual content....

Continues from the previous chapter...

Kol's pov

I chase Davina all the way to the car and finally grab her by the waist and swing her around making her laugh. I put her back down and turn her around only to press her up against the car and kiss her passionately.

She instantly relaxes against my body and wraps her arms around my neck as she returns the kiss, gently stroking the hairs on the back of my neck. 

I press her harder against the car wanting to feel her body more and I groan as I feel her soft breasts through her dress. I pull back "are you wearing a bra?" I ask "what do you think?" she retorts with a smirk before leaning her head down and kissing my neck making me groan.

I can feel her nipples harden through her dress "damn it" I grunt gently pulling her head up and pressing my lips against hers. She giggles against my lips as she threads her fingers through my hair.

Soon enough we're basically full out making out against the car and it's getting intense so I break the kiss "let's get in the car" I say she bites her lip and nods "okay" she replies turning around and I take that chance to squeeze her ass making her giggle and swat my hand away. I chuckle as I make my way round to the drivers side of the car, unlocking it so we can get in.

We quickly buckle ourselves in and I start up the car and start driving off round the parking lot before making an exit onto the open road where I will make a stop somewhere so me and Davina can make out before we head home. I have no problem making out in a parking lot but I want some privacy with her so we'll just make out in the car on the side of the road that's if she's up for it.

.

.

.

15 minutes later....

I come across a lay by and because it's a country road, there's not really any cars so I pull over onto the lay by. "Why are we stopping?" Davina asks "because this date's not quite finished yet" I respond as I shut the engine off. "Oh really? What's next?" she asks so I turn to her with a smirk on my face. "A make out session before we head home" I respond "I have a much better idea" she replies biting her lip "oh really? And what would that be?" I ask "sex" she replies making my eyes widen at the bluntness of her response before I smirk. "You're right, that is a much better idea" I respond before cupping her face in my hands and crashing my lips against hers.

She returns the kiss, bringing her hands to my face. I trail a hand down to her hip turning her body to face me but she surprises me by unbuckling her seatbelt and climbing onto my lap.

"Much better" she says before crashing her lips against mine making me groan as I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her body closer. I nibble her bottom lip making her giggle and she opens her mouth, giving me access so I slip my tongue in her mouth and our tongues start fighting for dominance making the kiss get even more intense and the car starts to feel hot. 

"Oh fuck" I grunt losing my battle as she suddenly grinds on my lap making my cock twitch. "Oops, sorry" she giggles breaking the kiss "you're so not sorry about that" I respond making her smirk "why would I be?" she retorts before grinding on me again making my head fall back. "Fuck, get in the back" I growl slapping her ass making her giggle "okay" she replies giving me a kiss on the lips before getting off my lap and climbing into the back and as she does her dress hitches up her thighs flashing me her inner thighs and a little glimpse of her panties making my pants tighten.

Once Davina's in the back, I unbuckle my seat belt and climb into the back. Davina pulls me to her, crashing her lips against mine and instantly threading her fingers through my hair and tugging at it making me groan. "Oh fuck" I grunt gripping her hips tightly as I deepen the kiss, pulling her up against my body.

I run my hands up and down her body before she slips her hands under my shirt and strokes up my abs making me groan. "Let's get this off" she whispers against my lips as she tugs at my shirt making me chuckle and pull back with a chuckle. "Only if you get that dress off" I retort making her giggle and bite her lip "don't you want to do that honor?" she asks teasingly making me growl and I give her a rough passionate kiss making her moan.

I pull back much to her disappointment making me chuckle as I lift my shirt up my body and over my head. Davina instantly smirks and bites her lip as she eyes up my bare chest "you like what you see?" I tease "oh you know I do" she replies making me chuckle as she pulls me down for a kiss.

I groan as she traces her hands up my chest, her finger tips sending chills down my spine in a good way of course. I trail my hands to the end of her dress and slowly begin to tug it up her body so she breaks the kiss and smirks as she raises her arms above her head allowing me to remove her dress.

I toss her dress on the floor and instantly rake my eyes up and down her body taking in her just sat in a pair of black lace panties and nothing else with a sexy smirk on her face. "Oh come here you" I growl crashing my lips as I force her down on the seat making her moan as I lie on top of her.

She wraps her arms around my neck and wraps her legs around my waist as I deepen the kiss, slipping one arm underneath so I can pull her a bit closer against my body.

"Oh Kol" she moans arching her back pressing her breasts against my chest making me groan and I start grinding my hips against hers making her gasp as she feels my hard on.

I trail my hands to her thighs as I slip my tongue in her mouth making her whimper. Our tongues battle for dominance but I get the upper hand as I slip my hand in her panties and cup her pussy taking her by surprise and making her moan. "Oh Kol" she moans bucking her hips against my hand as I start rubbing her pussy "you're so wet" I growl sinking a finger inside her making her gasp and her back arches. 

"Ohhh" she moans as I thrust my finger in and out, curling it inside her as I crash my lips back against hers, kissing her passionately. She moans against my lips and deepens the kiss, bringing a hand to the back of my head and tugging at my hair making me groan. 

"Oh Kol" she moans as I slip a second finger inside her "fuck" I grunt as she manages to slip a hand between us and cups my bulge. I break the kiss and kiss down her neck as I thrust my fingers and out of her in a steady pace. 

"Fuck me Kol" she whimpers arching her back and bucking her hips against mine "patience darling" I whisper against her neck making her moan as my warm breath tickles the skin of her neck. Davina pushes me back a bit causing me to pull away from her neck and I pull my fingers out of her "we haven't had sex in months Kol. I don't have a lot of patience so fuck me" she purrs before flipping us around so now she's sat on top of me

She smirks and cups my face in her hands before crashing her lips against mine making me groan. I place my hands on her hips as I deepen the kiss, gliding my tongue along her bottom lip. I move one hand up her back to the back of her neck and I gently grip her hair as I pull back and kiss along her jaw all the way to her neck.

She trails her hands down my chest all the way to my jeans and she unbuttons them before slowly pulling the zipper down. I groan as she slips her hand in through the zipper and cups my bulge and starts massaging my cock through my boxers causing my head to fall back against the headrest.

"Gotcha" she whispers pulling my jeans down past my thighs followed by my boxers allowing my hard cock to snap up. Davina pulls away from me and moves off my lap "hey, what you doing?" I ask before a loud groan escapes my lips as she bends down and takes my cock in her mouth without any warning and starts bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh fuck" I grunt as she swirls her tongue around the length of my cock as she sucks me. "Fuck, I've missed this" I groan leaning my head back against the headrest and placing a hand on her head as I start bucking my hips up.

She starts bobbing her head faster "fuck yes" I moan closing my eyes as I grip onto her hair slightly. "Ugh don't stop love" I grunt bucking my hips in her face making her gag on my cock and she starts sucking my cock faster. 
.
.
5 minutes later.....

Davina's still sucking my cock and I'm on the verge of cumming when she suddenly stops and pulls away with a pop. "Why'd you stop?" I ask I didn't want her to stop, I wanted her to keep going until her throat was sore. "Because I need you inside me" she moans crashing her lips against mine making me groan.

I cup her face in my hands, deepening the kiss, our tongues start swirling making the kiss more intense.

I pull away "enough, I need to get inside you" I growl as I rip her panties off making her giggle. I push her down on the seat and I fully remove my jeans and boxers.

"Don't I need a condom?" I ask "screw the condom. You can cum on my stomach, just get inside me already" she whimpers making me chuckle as I lean down on top of her, kissing her passionately.

I slip my hand down between us and position my cock "fuck" Davina whimpers as I push into her. "Oh fuck, you're so tight" I grunt gripping her hip "oh God" she moans arching her back and biting her lip. "Shit how are you still so tight? You've had a baby" I grunt as I push my cock the rest of the way inside her, filling her to the brim. "I heal remember plus I'm a goddess so that is a perk" she replies with a wink.

"Fuck your body is even sexier than I remember" I grunt as I start thrusting in and out of her. "Are you just going to tell me how sexy I am or are you going to fuck me?" She purrs making me smirk. "I'm going to do both" I respond before picking up my pace and pounding into her making her moan out loud.

"Oh Kol!" She moans running her hands up and down my back. "Faster!" She moans making me thrust faster "oh Davina!" I groan as her pussy clenches around me.

No one's pov

Things really started to heat up as Kol moved faster and Davina began moving her body in sync with his, raking her nails down his back. "Oh yes Kol! Fuck me!" Davina moaned as Kol pounded into her, their bodies kept moving back and forth due to their movements causing the rock to start rocking.

"Ah yes, I've missed this" Kol growled lightly biting Davina's neck before sucking on it making her moan. "Oh baby" Davina whimpered wrapping her legs around his waist "I love you darling" Kol grunted as he gave her a sharp thrust making her back arch "oh I love you too" Davina moaned tossing her head back as she trailed her hands down his backside and gripped his ass making him chuckle.

Kol suddenly stopped and pulled out so Davina took that chance to get up on all fours. "Take me like this" she purred placing her hands on the car door as she stuck her ass out and shook it.

Kol growled and roughly spanked her ass making her giggle "oh yes" she purred before her head dropped as Kol suddenly plunged into her from behind. "Oh fuck yes!" She moaned as he pounded into her "oh yes baby!" Kol growled tightly gripping her hips as he increased his thrusts. "Ah fuck me harder!" Davina moaned Kol leaned forward pressing his chest against her back, wrapping his arms around her waist as he pounded harder.

"Ahhh yes!" Davina moaned slapping a hand against the wind which had steamed up from the heat in the car. "Give it to me" she moaned biting her lip "fuck I'll give it to you alright. Oh my goddess you'll get it good" Kol growled pounding harder and faster making their skin clap and the car shook more. "Oh yes Kol" Davina moaned feeling her juices drip down her thighs "fuck darling you're so wet" Kol groaned moving back and slapping her ass.

.
.
15 minutes later...

"Oh God I'm gonna cum!" Davina moaned as she bounced up and down on Kol. They had changed position and Davina literally pounced on Kol and started bouncing on top of him and boi did he love it. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he didn't know what part of her to squeeze so he groped every part of her that he could get his greedy hands on. "Cum for me darling. I want you to cum all my cock" Kol growled gripping her ass as he slammed up into her "I'm cumming baby" Davina moaned raising her arms above her head so Kol ran his hands up her body and squeezed her bouncing breasts.

"Oh Kol I'm cumming" Davina cried in pleasure bouncing faster "I'm cumming too" Kol groaned cupping her face in his hands and crashing his lips against hers making her moan.

"Oh Kol!" Davina moaned as she orgasmed causing Kol to burst inside her right after. "Oh fuck Davina!" Kol growled throwing his head back "shit, I came inside you. I'm sorry" he panted "it's okay" Davina replied in that moment she didn't care if he did cum inside her or not. If she got pregnant again, she didn't care. She loved Kol and she wanted more children with him.

Kol chuckled and gave her a kiss on the lips before he got off her and they quickly got dressed before climbing into the front of the car. "So you ready to go home to our baby?" Kol asked breaking the silence "yes, let's go home" Davina replied fixing her hair as he started up the car and pulled out onto the road and started driving.
.
.
.
.
15 minutes.....
They arrived home and headed straight inside where Rebekah was sat on the couch watching TV. She looked up as she heard the front door shut "hey" she said as Kol and Davina entered the living room. "Hey Bekah" Kol replied "so how'd the date go?" Rebekah asked with a smirk knowing already how it went judging from how disheveled they both looked and Davina had multiple hickey's on her neck.

"It was amazing. Kol proposed, we're engaged" Davina squealed extending her hand out to show Rebekah her engagement ring. "That's great. I'm getting a sister" Rebekah squealed "you already have a sister" Davina pointed out "yeah but I'm getting another sister. I'm so happy for you" Rebekah replied pulling Davina in for a hug. "Thank you. So how was Gideon?" Davina asked "he's been perfect. He caused me no hassle, we spent our time watching cartoons which he found hilarious and just couldn't stop laughing which reminds me. I filmed him laughing" Rebekah explained pulling her phone out and showing it to her brother and Davina as she played a video of Gideon sat on the couch, he had pillows surrounding him to keep him from rolling off and he was staring at the tv laughing his little head off.

"Aww my baby boy" Davina gushed "he's such a delight" Rebekah said "I know, well I'm gonna check on him before I get ready for bed" Davina replied "okay, night" Rebekah replied Davina turned and left the room.

Rebekah looked at Kol "congratulations brother, you're engaged. Wow I never thought I'd ever say those words" she said making Kol smirk and roll his eyes. "Oh ha ha" he said "shut up, I'm congratulating you here. I'm happy for you brother and I'm proud of you for finally having the balls to propose" she remarked making him chuckle "thanks, it means a lot and I am so happy right now. Nothing could ruin this moment" Kol replied as he hugged his sister  "good now get up those stairs. You've had a busy night and you need sleep so off to bed you go" Rebekah said making him scoff "yes mother" he replied making her smirk as he turned and left to go upstairs.

End of chapter

What did you think? Kol and David had some hot car sex. Rebekah had a nice time babysitting baby Gideon. Kol's happy. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.8K 91
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
285K 6K 106
What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a nightclub and sparks flew straight away and t...
175K 3.3K 132
This story came to me in a dream and I couldn't let it go to waste The story will feature characters from the Vampire diaries so in a way this is a c...
59.7K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...