black clover x male reader (i...

By lowerbirth

this is the story of black clover I don't own black clover but I do like it anyway you are 19 (Asta and Yuno... More

harem
y/n BIO
grimorie come with all kinds of magic
first day with the squad
the wrathful initiation
a mission to be envious off
pay, day off and an heir
the greedy dungeon Hunters
the rival to the dream
surprise attack and the power of a king
thank you for 10k and 17 facts about myself
red and blue
visiting a town and a strange snow
battle agents the midnight sun and the strange golden leader
Attack of the third eye (edited)
read this is important!!!
to the beach and an unholy talk.
under the sea!
R.C.R
the red king Vs the sweetest ninja
meeting your mother in law
the festival and two king going to battle
to the hot spring
red king Vs blue king
old school Vs new school part one
old school Vs new school Part 2
old school Vs new school part 3
old school Vs new school part 4
old school Vs new school 5
the royal knight first mission
a strange insurrection
new blood.
into the dungeon!
red clan assemble (short chapter)
devil Vs the clans.
Red clan seeing a new world
Aftermath
trial

another meeting between giants and Anna's gift

1.3K 19 2
By lowerbirth

Ok everybody I assume that you all have read the update to the story And again sorry to those who wanted a big harem but like I said it is not my style and I couldn't do it justice. Now onto my question of the day and that is which of the demon magic is your favourite, for me it would have to be the bone magic because it reminds me of kimimaro. Now let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

As I wake up I could already tell that Anna's arms were hugging me. When I looked down I saw that Anna had a little bit of my shirt in her mouth which was quite cute. I then decided that I need to get up so I began to carefully shake out of her grasp and remove my shirt from her mouth. When I was fully free I could then stood up and walked over to my desk and opened one of the drawers to collect something. I collect my gift and put it in my jacket pocket and that was when I heard a slight moan which I turned to look at Anna.

Y/n:"morning Anna how are you?"

Anna:"hello dad. How did you escape my hug?"

Y/n:"I can't reveal all of my secrets Anna."

She nodded and then started to stand up off of the bed. Then she stood next to me and looked up at me.

Anna:"so what are we going to do dad? Are we still going to meet Reisi?"

I nodded and picked her up with one of my arms and put and next to my chest and she wrapped her arms around neck. I walked over to my window and opened it then jumped out of it. I grew a pair of black fether wings and began to fly towards the royal capital so that I could meet with Reisi and warn him. As I'm flying through the country side I see that there was a man below who felt like he did not belong here. I close my eyes and when I open them again he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Y/n thought:'maybe it was nothing'

I then continued to fly on trying my best not to think about what I saw.

Timeskip

When we flew past the castle wall I saw the balcony that I think was the one Reisi took me out to when we met first him. I landed my feet onto the balcony then bent down so that Anna could let go of me. I then stood back up tall and then walked to the window door and tried to open it but it was locked which means I need to use my secret technique. I looked down at Anna.

Y/n:"Anna don't try what I'm about to do."

Anna:"what are you going to do?"

Y/n:"going to open the door the y/n way."

Beelze:"oh god this isn't going to end well."

I then smashed my elbow onto the glass shattering it and sent the broken glass inside the room. I then stuck my hand through the hole and unlocked the door then opening it. When the door was open I took my arm out of the hole in the door and looked at Anna.

Y/n:"don't tell anyone I did that."

Anna:"did what?"

I smirked at her and put my and on her head and began to ruffle her hair. We walked into his room to see that he is not here right now so I had an idea.

Y/n:"ok Anna since Reisi is a prince I think that someone will be coming to this room so let's just wait."

Anna:"ok dad."

She then walked over to the big bed and lied on it so that she could go to sleep. I however walked over to the door that had Reisi alcohol in it and tried to open it but it was locked. Then I heard the door burst open so I turned to look at the door to see two people standing Infront of the open doors. The first was a blond female with a sword that was similar to Reisi and a uniform that was also similar to  Reisi but hers seemed more designed for a female. She wore a short skirt and with knee high boots, her hair was done in two buns at the bottom of her hair. Her chest was also showing.

As for the man he seemed to be dressed the same as the girl except he wore trousers and his suit was made for a man, he wore glasses and his hair was s little messy.

Man:"who the hell are you!?"

Y/n:"I'm y/n and I'm here to meet Reisi and it's important."

Woman:"well be the judge of that. What do you wish to tell him."

Y/n:"why should I tell you two?"

Woman:"im Seri Awashima. lieutenant in the blue clan"

Man:"and im saruhiko fushimi third in command in the blue clan"

I nodded and walked over to his desk and sat down on top of it.

Y/n:"tell Reisi that I've seen who the gold king was"

Both of them looked at eachother and then exited the room hopefully to tell Reisi. I then walked over to the table and chair that was in the same place as last time and sat down waiting for something interesting to happen. My mind then trailed off to that man I thought I saw earlier.

Y/n thought:'who was that man? Am I just going crazy but I know that I saw someone there but it felt like I knew him... Personally'

I continued to think on about it but then I was brought out of my thought when I heard someone coming to the door. The person was still walking towards me and I could tell it was Reisi by his magic.

Reisi:"well hello y/n it's good to see you again."

Then Reisi walked past me and sat down onto the seat opposite me. Then he looked over to his bed to see Anna sleeping.

Reisi:"and I also see that you two have made yourself comfortable. So I hear you have a story to tell."

I nodded.

Y/n:"well I've seen who the golden king was."

Reisi eyes widened when he heard golden king.

Y/n:"well after a bit of a fight against the golden king I passed out but I did hear that Licht lost his king powers. So Reisi do you know how someone was able to take lichts king powers?"

Reisi:"well I've never heard of someone lossing the power of the king but to be fair we don't know much about the king's so theoretically there could be a way to do that which was lost to us."

I nodded and looked at him thinking if we are more safe now that Licht is no longer the golden king.

Y/n:"do you think that this is a good thing?"

Reisi:"well that depends do we know anything about the man who took this Licht king power?"

Y/n:"don't know but I did hear his say that Licht was an elf and also called the gold king powers his? Maybe this was the previous golden king?"

Reisi:"maybe but they were all wiped out so how is he still alive?"

Y/n:"don't know? Maybe there is more to the clan powers than you know"

Reisi:"probably. Now y/n I don't know if you are aware but your squad is going to be going on a mission to the beach."

Y/n:"cool."

Reisi:"yes it is cool and I actually want to give something to Anna."

We both look over to where Anna was asleep and I got up off of my seat and walked over to Anna. When I reached Anna I bent down and put my hand onto Anna shoulder and shook her a little bit.

Y/n:"Anna it's time to get up. Reisi is here and he seems to have a gift for you."

Anna's eyes opened slightly and then gave a small yawn.

Anna:"I'm awake."

Anna then sat up and i stood up. Then I felt Anna hold my free hand and I walked back over to Reisi but I couldn't see ant gift on him that he didn't have yesterday. When we reached Reisi Anna walked over to my side and looked up at the man.

Anna:"do you have the gift?"

Reisi nodded.

Reisi:"yes I do and here it is."

He extended his hand and his blue clan fire surrounded it.

Reisi:"I would like Anna to have the power of the blue clan."

I was a little shocked that he wanted Anna to join his clan splitting her loyalty.

Y/n:"Reisi I thought you would know better than to try and split my daughter's loyalty."

Reisi:"I probably should explain better. I'm not asking Anna to join the blue clan I'm just letting her have the power of the blue clan with no strings attached."

I then saw Anna look up at me so I looked down at her.

Y/n:"it's your choice Anna if you want it or not."

Anna then looked at Reisi who still had his hand out waiting for Anna to shake it. Anna then extended her hand out hand took Reisi hand and that's when the blue flames started to surround Anna like she was on fire but she didn't seem to mind it infant she looked like she didn't seem to notice that her body was on fire. Then Reisi let go of Anna's hand.

Reisi:"okay Anna you can now use the blue calm powers."

Anna:"okay... What can I do now?"

Reisi:"well as you know you can use the blue clan aura, in order to use it the aura don't worry about that in about a minute you'll know you to use it. And another thing you can do is this."

He then began to walk to his wall that was the entrance to his room while the bottom of his feet started to shoot out the blue clan aura out every step he took. When he reached the wall he put one foot on the wall with a small amount of aura surrounded his foot and then he put his other foot on the wall which was then surrounded by aura. What was surprising was that he was standing on it like normal. Reisi continued to walk up the wall like he was on the floor but his clothes were still being effected by gravity. Reisi then walked onto the ceiling untill he was standing above me.

Reisi:"I can also do this. Now one of the only thing Anna can't do is summon the sword of Damocles."

Anna then jumped in the air then began to run towards the wall that Reisi was walking on. All of a sudden the blue clan aura surrounded the bottom of Anna's feet but unlike Reisi her blue clan aura wasn't like fire it was more like light magic more focused. She then walked up the wall as Reisi droped from the ceiling next to me landing on his feet. We both looked at Anna who then ran up on the ceiling but didn't notice something.

Anna:"I can walk of the ceiling dad."

Y/n:"Anna. Look down at your dress."

Anna looked down and saw that her dress was showing a little bit more than she wanted showing. Anna then held down her dress to hide her panties.

Anna:"look away!"

Me and Reisi then turned around to the window door that I smashed.

Reisi:"I hope that you will pay for the repairs of the door."

Y/n:"you are prince I'm sure the royal treasure will be able to afford it.

Then I heard a thump and worried for Anna I turned around. I then saw Anna sitting on her bum.

Y/n:"did you fall?"

Anna:"no I was just sitting down dad."

Her lie was a little cute so I walked over to her and bent down then rubbed the top of her head.

Y/n:"well we need to get going Anna."

Anna:"why?"

Y/n:"well were going to the beach and I was wondering if you wanted a swim suit?"

Anna:"I don't know how to swim."

Anna then looked down a little sad but I wanted to cheer her up.

Y/n:"would you like me to teach you how to swim?"

Anna then looked up me with a cute smile.

Anna:"yes dad I would love to swim."

Y/n:"okay then. I'll get you a swim suit. Now Anna we've got to get you a swim suit so say good bye to Reisi."

Anna then walked over to Reisi who was now turned around. When Anna was close enough she gave Reisi a hug which seemed to shocked him a little bit.

Anna:"thank you Reisi"

Reisi just patted her head probably because he wasn't expecting something like this. When Anna let go of Reisi she walked over to the smashed window door and walked out to the balcony which I was going to follow until Reisi put his hand on my shoulder.

Reisi:"Y/n. Anna seems to be super comparable with the blue clan aura."

Y/n:"what do you mean?"

Reisi:"usually when you use your clan about it looks like fire become despite how it looks not even someone like me has little control over it. But Anna seems like she can control it without much training, so in that respect she is better than me and before I forget she will have a logo on her left shoulder. Don't worry that is just something that comes with my clan powers."

Y/n:"well thankyou for branding my daughter and I'll be on my way."

I then began to walk away from Reisi and to the balcony where Anna was. I then sensed something coming towards me but it wasn't too threating so I caught it as it passed my shoulder.  I then looked at it and saw it was a small pouch with some silver in it.

Reisi:"consider it a gift and hope you and Anna have fun at the beach."

Y/n:"thanks"

I then walked out to the balcony where Anna was and looked down at her.

Y/n:"okay Anna are you ready to go."

Anna:"yes dad lets get my swimsuit"

I nodded and grew a pair of black angle wings while Anna used one of her spells which caused some blood to come out of the pages of my grimoire. Then Anna had a pair of blood wings on her back. Then the both of us started to fly up in the air so the we could head to the market place. As we were flying I saw some people look on at us because we had wings an probably looked like angels which for me is a bit ironic. When we were above the shops I started to lower myself and Anna did the same until our feet landed on the ground. I then disappeared my sings as Anna's wings splashed on the ground like water. I then walked over to a shop that looked like it would sell swim suits.

Y/n:"okay Anna you enter first."

Anna nodded and ran over to the door. When Anna opened the door i was shocked at what I saw, Noelle was standing in the middle of the store naked with only a towel covering herself up with Vanessa, yuno, mimosa, and Klaus looking at her.

Y/n:"what the bloody hell is going on in here?"

They all turned to face me as Anna walked in and began to look around not really Caring what they are doing.

Noelle:"i-i-its not w-what it looks like. Honest"

Y/n:"well explain why you are almost walking about naked with spectators watching?"

Vanessa:"well I was helping Noelle get a swim suit since she didn't want to borrow one of mine."

Y/n:"and why are those three here?"

I pointed to the golden dawn.

Klaus:"well we were heading on a mission when we heard someone scream so we went down to where it was coming from and I saw it was coming from a changing room so I opened the door. Now that's how we are in the situation were in now."

I nodded finding the story a little funny and weird.

Y/n:"well I'll leave you all to do your thing."

Then nodded as I walked over to were Anna was and I saw she was looking at a rather revealing bikini. Anna then picked it up and walked over to me.

Anna:"can I get this dad?"

I widened my eyes hearing this.

Y/n:"NO!!! I'm not wanting you wearing something like that until I'm long dead!"

Anna then looked down at the bikini then back at me.

Anna:"what's wrong with is?"

Y/n:"you'll understand when you are older."

Anna nodded and put the bikini back to where she found it then walked over to a mannequin that had a red one piece bikini dress that had black stamps and it was mostly red with a line of black near the to with a bow on the left side.

Anna picked up on of the once that were like the one on the mannequin.

Anna:"can I get this one? It looks like my normal dress."

Now that I look at the one on the mannequin and back at Anna's dress. They both did look quite similar so I nodded to Anna to which she hugged me like she did with Reisi to which I hugged her back. I then lifted Anna up and Anna used my arm as her seat while I carried her over to the front desk where a girl wearing a bikini was.

Y/n:"could we get this swim suit?"

Anna then put the swim suit down onto the the desk.

Bikini lady:"sure that will be two silver."

I then handed her the money and picked the swimsuit then began to walk out of the store with Anna. When I left the store I looked at Anna.

Y/n:"is there anything that you want to do Anna?"

Anna looked up at the sky for a bit before looking down at me.

Anna:"can we go to the place we first had a meal at?"

I nodded at Anna's request and the began to walk towards the restraint that we had our first meal together.

Done hope that everyone liked this chapter and please tell me what you think about Anna's new power. Now I have a question for all of you and that is which of the squad logos looks the worst to you? For me it would have to be the blue rose because compared to the rest it looks quite bland. If you haven't guessed by the image at the top that the blue clan logo it the image at the top. Now with that all said and done have a good life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 10.4K 91
❝ 𝗒𝗑 π—§π—›π—˜ π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—› π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—™ 𝗣π—₯π—’π—•π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—¦ π— π—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a black clover one - 🏾...
52.5K 1.4K 8
𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™π™„π™‰π™€π™Žπ™, and purest beauty on the land appears out of nowhere bringing such a big chaos to those who he captures his beauty. βŒ— various! b...
272K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
30.9K 504 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so assπŸ’€) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...