Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-27

8.7K 982 127
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any.

Next morning, Nandini woke up with a smile on her face. She didn't have much time to ponder on Manik just after waking up, as Radhika, her maid was on the other side of the door, waiting for Nandini to open it.

Though Nandini didn't have a peaceful time to ponder on her new relationship but that didn't meant that Manik didn't leave her thoughts. Walking from her room to the passage to reach the living room, Nandini moved her long hair and tied it in a bun. With the smile not leaving her lips at all.

She opened the door and let Radhika in. Seeing Nandini's jolly condition, she was surprised coz since a few days she was seeing a dull Nandini. Anyways, not interfering much, she started doing her work, while Nandini went to get fresh.

She got changed in a loose tee and pajama and entered the kitchen. Making 2 cups of tea as usually, she had that with Radhika first. By the time Nandini got ready and made tea. Radhika was done with dusting and brooming.

After drinking the tea, both made way to the kitchen. Radhika started washing the vessels, while Nandini got busy in cooking lunch for her and Manik. Just from a cooking style Radhika could understand how relieved Nandini felt.

Nandini was making a sweet too and Indian girls whenever is happy, pours extra clarified butter (ghee) and nuts in the sweet. A gesture to convey their happiness and love, through food. Radhika's eyes widen in surprise seeing the amount of nuts used by Nandini.

Not that she was jealous or greedy but she knew cooking so she had an idea of it. Plus before a dull Nandini, that is before Manik's proposal chaos, Nandini never did anything like this. Yes she did added extra nuts but this was something else.

Anyways, after 1 and 1/2 hour, Nandini was done with her cooking. She had made pav ka halwa, rajma chawal and chicken tikka dry. Closing off the flame, she instructed Radhika to clean the gas and in the mean time she will get changed for office.

Radhika did her work and Nandini got changed. She looked beautiful due to the glow of love on her face. She came back, filled their tiffin. Packed the sweet in one more plastic container and gave to Radhika. This is not the first time that Nandini shared food with her too.

Radhika is now used to get fresh home made food by Nandini on regular occasions. This food, she quickly takes home and shares with her family members. Even when they all get 2-3 morsels hardly. She smiled at Nandini and thanked her.

Together they left the house, after closing all the windows, switch, cross checking electronics, if used, and gas too. Heading down together in the lift, their parted their ways, from out of the lobby.

Since Manik's house was 10 mins away from Nandini's. It would take 20 mins by walk and after shifting, Nandini mostly walks as a way to exercise and feel free as rest of the day is work and kind off being locked. She reached Manik's home with same enthusiasm.

While Nandini's day started like this, Manik's day started a little late. He had decided to skip his workout/ jogging today, which is why he set his alarm 1/2 an hour late, than his usual waking time.

Anyways, he got up late, took the world's time to get fresh. Than he made himself a cup of coffee. After drinking coffee made by himself, he realised that Nandini's taste can't be matched and now he no longer loves his coffee. Infact love is a far fetched word, he doesn't like the coffee made by him any more. Even though he was not liking it but he finished that and took time in getting ready too.

He had just come out of the bathroom with his trousers on and ruffling his back head/hair with the towel that was resting around his nape. He came in front of the mirror and could see how free he was after Nandini said yes to him. He too felt himself to be glowing.

He wiped himself with a smile, combed his hair and came to pick up his shirt. While picking that up from his bed, his gaze fell on the wall clock and he saw the time. By this time Nandini is supposed to reach here and should start the breakfast preparations, which she is already doing. Picking up his shirt, he said to himself.

Ma-Nandini must have been here.

He wore his shirt with a bit difficulty, owing to the fracture. He buttoned it up and in shirted. Wore his belt and watch and then headed downstairs.

Nandini was not aware of Manik's presence in the house. She thought he was out for his work out and that is why she was working freely yet with concentration. Manik reached the kitchen and coincidentally no voice was made.

He saw Nandini busy in work, with her back facing him. He smiled and walked to her. Wrapping his one hand around her tummy, placing his chin on her shoulder and spoke on her ear, suddenly.

Ma-good morning.

Nan-huh😨

His sudden touch made her flinch and gasp in fear. Her heart beats increased double the fold for once. Once she looked and got satisfied with his presence, she relaxed. Her heart beats took time to get normal. Once she relaxed she looked at him and said.

Nan-Manik.........aise kaun aata hai.........aur aap walk pe nhi gaye?

Ma-haan.........I waited back to romance with you.

Nandini rolled her eyes and concentrated back on her cooking, that is whisking the eggs. Manik looked at it and asked.

Ma-kya bana rhi ho?

Nan-Nutella stuffed red velvet french toast.

Ma-wow........ek aur new recipe.

Well Nandini have introduced a lots of recipes in Manik's life. Her love for cooking and exploring in dishes, benefitted Manik. Some dishes he was not aware off and some dishes he never tried, owing to his busy schedule.

Anyways, he concentrated on her cooking style while Nandini dipped the bread in the coloured egg. Once Nandini placed the bread in the pan, Manik kissed her cheek, making her blush and he too smiled.

She continued cooking but now they were talking too. Manik at times nuzzled on her neck and jaw, making her feel ticklish and move away from him due to feeling ticklish. Anyways, once the breakfast was ready, they came on the dining table and had their breakfast amidst lots of talking. Mostly Nandini talking and Manik listening.

After this, they left down to go to the office. As usual Nandini sat in front, though Manik gave her lots of hints to sit back but she didn't. Driver kaka was aware of their state too. Like he saw things changing btwn Manan, the dull Manan and off course Manik's conversation with his father in the car.

He could hear everything and could analyse his situation too and now seeing the happy Manan, he had a rough idea abt them sorting out things but sometimes not saying it loud is good and the trio did that.

They had this idea that the other knew abt their relationship status but opted to be numb. Anyways, Manan reached office, with Manik being lost in his Mac book during the drive as Nandini was sitting ahead and they all were quiet in the car.

They headed to the elevator and entered in. Since they were alone now, the boyfriend took over the boss and Manik came close to Nandini. Feeling him close, Nandini looked at him and frowned while Manik said/asked.

Ma-do you have wish to be kissed inside a lift?

Hearing him Nandini pouted in thinking and after a 5 second thought, she moved her head in no. On this Manik chuckled and said.

Ma-ohh darn.

Nan-kyu aapki koi wish hai kya?

Manik leaned again to her and said, teasing her.

Ma-kiss toh bahut kum hai..........I toh have full plan to make out.........in the lift (looking around) in this little congested place.........no having the option of running you know.

After saying this he winked, while Nandini said innocently.

Nan-par 3 min k lift ride mei pura make out koi kaise kr skta hai?

Nandini's mind has this expression 🤔. While Manik was dumbstruck listening this from her. How naive can anybody be. This proofed that how much decent she was. Not that he needed any proof but just the situation did give him a proof. He was proud of his girlfriend.

She was intelligent, smart and brave along with being innocent but along with that she was decent not dumb to not understand or read btwn the lines. Anyways, he continued further.

Ma-3 mins nhi..........stuck the lift in btwn and then do whatever you want. Once done, unlock the lift movements again.........simple.

Nandini bobbed her head in understanding and than said.

Nan-but than what abt oxygen?

Manik wanted to bang his head now, not that he was irritated but how can you think about something else when the conversation is about love making.

Ma-Nandini.........when you are lost in exploring each other's body.........how do you think of oxygen.

Nan-muje kaise pata..........meine thodi na kabhi yeh sab kiya hai.

Ma-yeah.........thank god.

And before they could converse more, they reached their floor. Maintaining professionalism, the walked to his cabin like everyday and sat on their chair. Once they settled down, Nandini came with her note pad and informed Manik abt his schedule.

They got busy in work. At times Nandini didn't use to have much work and at times she had work that would be completed by the end of the day but her job is abjob. After 12.30 pm. Nandini came to Manik with some papers saying.

Nan-sir yeh

Her call did grab her attention but the "sir" grabbed his attention. He looked at her in surprise and seeing that look, she stopped abruptly. Now that she had stopped he spoke.

Ma-sir........? Seriously?

Nandini at first gulped down her saliva normally and then stuck her hair behind her ear and said.

Nan-we are in the office..........and i was just maintaining professionalism.

Manik got up from his chair and held her hand and said sweetly.

Ma-you don't need to do that.........what we have btwn us is clear..........so you don't have to pretend.

Nan-yes.........and i am not pretending..........it's just that.........i like it this way........at work let's be as co-workers and after working hours will be our time.

Ma-but Nandini

But she cut him off.

Nan-sir...........i can't and i won't change this thing..........please.........don't force me........even with dadaji i behaved like this........so please.

Manik didn't say anything about this and bobbed his head. Though he was not happy for this but being mature, he decided to talk abt this again when the situation is a bit cool down than this.

Now that he agreed and forwarded his hand, Nandini gave him the papers and leaned down to show her the work related to that paper. In this her hair fell close to his face and Manik hide his face in her hair.

The light situation got more light, Nandini tried making him look at the work but Manik being stubborn remained lost in her hair. This made them to share few laughs and love filled giggles, with few not at all serious brickering.

Her huffs and puffs and "tch" "pch", echoed in the room, while Manik's "hhmm" and "umm" was heard. His way of saying that he is listening and concentrating.

In short the 5 mins work took 12 mins to complete and they created and shared their office moment. Once done, Nandini back to her chair and they again resumed their work, till the time, as it will soon be lunch time.

To be continued.

How was this update do tell me....... what else do you wish to see btwn Manan plz share your views freely. Next update on Wednesday. Till than take care. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.8K 22
A business man and actor who is busy with his life but also waiting for his lady love and a girl who even if she wished for anything would reach her...
276K 22.5K 38
#2-killer (29/4/2021) #10- Manan(29/4/2021) #14- blood lust(29/4/2021) No one life is perfect or filled with happiness always...ups and downs are hum...
131K 6.4K 21
love story with twist and turns of manan this is my first story I just tried hope you guys enjoy them