Remember You ( August Alsina...

By Xo_For_Life

when you see a girl getting pistol whipped do you help her or keep it moving ? especially when your a drug ri... More

Remember You ( August Alsina & Yn Story )
" What If " ?
Meeting Trey
Meeting The Fam
Where Do I Know You From ?
"I Found You"
"Who Am I" ?
" is this true "
" That Bitch "
- Cleaning Up
Their Home -
College Screw Up
Im Glad ..
|| Outta Your Mind ||
Block
Mind Games ..
She's Her
Was it him ?
I cant believe it !
Why Me ?

Remember Me

974 56 3
By Xo_For_Life

- Yourname & Shania

" Sandra , Sandra oh my gosh girl how have you been " she swayed from left to right hugging me , she looked the same but almost scared of something. " you good " Shania asked , she almost seemed concerned , see Shania never liked this girl she always thought she was a hoe for some reason. " y-yeah I'm good " she half smiled indicating she still had something on her mind. " how about we all go out for lunch to catch up " she looked unsure but replied with a sudden nod .

- applebees -

We all ate and caught to each other's reality " I just got out of this bad relationship , my husband he kept trying to kill me because we were separated and I had sex with  another guy , but there was this  other guy who was new at the school I taught at , but he raped me about 2 months ago "  she suddenly just started to slowly tear up . " that's horrible honey you have to call the police " she shook her head. " I threw myself at him first they might not even charge that , I filmed it but it wouldn't be evidence plus I broke any and every type of evidence to shreds " I honestly felt horrible for , what Jack ass would rape a helpless girl and why that's just not right , then she was scared to even be out in public. After all this she went home , but not before giving me her number . I walked in and saw August holding Phoebe , reading a book " mommy " her smile gave me chills , just knowing I was a mommy was still new , " come here babies   I bought y'all food " he jumped up with baby girl in his arms , kissed my forehead then lips , and proceeded to the food. after we put phoebe to bed we were in bed but then things got pretty heated , he started licking on my neck slowly , causing me to moan softly " A-August " he smiled and kissed me slowly. " Wait take it easy ok " he looked at me crazy , " I - I'm pregnant " I had found out a week before , I wasn't sure but I was now. " oh my gosh baby another little Phoebe " I smiled and kissed him " or maybe a little August Jr " he cheesed so hard hugging me so tight.

-August-

Your name was sleeping under my arms , I watched her sleep she looked so beautiful, I can't believe she came along after all the bad that happened to her. I was about to cuddle up to her till I got a text "Sandra" I thought I told her to leave me alone.

Sandra ; August please respond we have to talk .

August ; I'm with my fiance , it's late , can't be that important

Sandra ; Please I have to tell you something

I got dressed in some sweats and hoodie , and my Jordan's . I pulled up to he  house knocked and she let me in. " you said you would leave me alone " I was getting irritated just looking at her. " can we sit down " I scoffed and sat looking at her , waiting for her to get out what she was holding in. " I' - I'm Pr-Pregnant " those words have been said a lot lately , " what you going to do ? " she almost looked disappointed to hear that . " what do you mean you raped me " I chuckled. " you asked for that" she got up and started hitting me , I stood up me being tall and all , I started swinging back ,I hit her one good time in her mouth. " this why you need to chill out  , now what the fuck you doing , either decision you make I'm not staying my fiance is too , I can't be here and their , I really don't even care for you honestly " she looked broke inside . " you can just leave" she looked away letting tears fall down her cheeks , covering her busted lip . My brother who was now deceased rest his soul always taught me to never put my hands on a female but I don't know what's going on lately . I rode down the street trying to decide what to do , I got two pregnant females on my hand , how do I even know that's my baby ? that bitch fucked me right away ain't no telling who else she fucked. I pulled back up to the house and saw yn still fast asleep , I had only been gone a hour or so I undressed and got in bed with her , and cuddled her and held closer then I should have.

next chapter is all Shania and that crazy bitch .

Comment Possibly .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 26.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 29.2K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
460K 16.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...