Manan ss-the boss and the p.a.

By gumaank

More

Character sketch.
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chalter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Note.
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Note.
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Surprise.
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter-77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter-85
Chapter-86
Chapter -87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Note
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chaptee-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter-101
Chapter-102
Chapter-103
Note.

Chapter-26

8.5K 967 111
By gumaank

Avoid mistakes if any. No proof reading.

Manan continued eating like, the food was damn yummy. Every dish inspite of being very common has a very unique and different taste. They couldn't stop relishing the food. Infact they over ate and completed all the dishes.

Once all the platter was empty, they slumped back on the chair and were huffing as they over ate. They both looked at each other and giggled seeing their state. After some time, Manik sat back and asked.

Ma-dance?

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head. Manik got up from his chair and removed his coat, folded his sleeves and loosen his tie. Then he forwarded his hand to her and Nandini took that.

On his pull, she got up and then walked as Manik lead their way. Coming a little away from the dining set up, Manik clicked his fingers and the music started. She started looking around to find any human being to start the music player.

She was busy looking around when Manik tugged her hand, grabbing her attention and then entwined their hands. Nandini shrudded with his touch, while they reduced the distance btwn them.

Nandini kept looking at him. Due to her heels, she was close to his jaw, the little height difference made their faces to be a little away from each other but their entire body was just inches apart from each other. Nandini started deep in his eyes.

They started moving slowly and kept looking at each other. They neither changed their dance steps nor did look away. Manik's stares were digging hole in Nandini, at least that's what she felt. She started feeling hot with his intense gaze.

She blushed and looked away, her way of looking down, partially made her head/hair touched his jaw, Manik smiled and that's when Manik said, bringing his lips close to her head/hair. So when his spoke, the air leaving his lips, hit Nandini's hair and she felt it prefectly.

Ma-dance krte waqt..........ankho mei dekhna chahiye.

Nandini looked back in his eyes and said meekly, innocently.

Nan-agar aap aise hi dekhte rahenge........toh sharam toh aayegi hi na.

Manik twirled her once gently, pulled her close and said.

Ma-sharam.........kaisi sharam..........mei tumhe aise waise thodi na dekh rha ho.

Nan-sharam means.........blush........waisa wala sharam..........ab blush ko hindi mei wohi bolenge na..........blush ko hindi mei aur kya bolunge...........ab hum toh relationship mei hai..........toh mei woh negative meaning wala sharam kyu use karungi.........aur aap........itni intensity k sath dekhenge toh..........mera first time hai........aur aaj toh first day hai..........toh phir...........aise casually thodi na hoga......... I mean this btwn us is very special for me........... is it not for you?

Hearing so much from her, at first Manik giggled and than said.

Ma-negative wala sharam kya hota hai? And what's this mera first time hai.........mera bhi first time hi hai.........I haven't dated anybody before...........and off course it's special to me.

Nandini heard the last line and felt happy, just to end this lovey dovey talk, she said.

Nan-negative wala sharam means.........woh aise pervert log hote hai na..........jo ladkiyon ko one night stand k nazar se dekhte hai.........par phir ladki duri manati hai.........sharam k wajha se.........toh woh ladke ko sharam nhi hoti hai na.........to respect other's..........toh that is negative wala sharam...........woh keh rhi thi mei.

Manik again giggled and again twirled her gently. Coming back, Manik kept looking at her. After a min, again Nandini spoke.

Nan-aap abhi bol rhe the.........that when you proposed me and I said no.........so you made it special today..........what if mei tabhi hi haan bol deti toh?

Ma-toh mei yeh sab nhi krta..........thodi mehnat bach jati.

Nandini made an haww face and hit him. Pushed him a little. Seeing her reaction Manik started laughing and came close to her. Nandini moved back making a grumpy face. After a good laughing session Manik said, pulling her again.

Ma-agar tum pehle haan bol deti..........toh aaj k jaise.........we would have created many such beautiful memories.

Nandini blushed listening this. Manik pulled her a little more but unintentionally Nandini got banged with his fractured hand and Manik hissed. Nandini immediately moved back, maintaining distance and said, rubbing his shoulders.

Nan-i am so sorry..........bahut dard ho rha hai?

Since his wound was 10 days old and then Nandini's rubbing, helped him to ease his pain quickly, he said.

Ma-nhi it's okay.........and it's not your fault....... I pulled you.

Though Manik's hand was fractured but his fingers could moved easily, that is why, he could fold his sleeves. Now that this thing was cleared btwn them. Nandini spoke.

Nan-I think we should leave.........it's quiet late now and tmrw we have office too.

Manik agreed to her and they came back to the table. Nandini took her bag and Manik was abt to take her coat but Nandini took that and made his hand free. They walked upstairs and Manik met the manager. Settling the bill, they were abt to walk out, when Manik saw the ice cream parlour. He stopped Nandini and asked.

Ma-ice cream khaogi?

Nandini's eyes twinkled and moved her head in yes. On this Manan made way to the in house ice cream parlour.

Coming there, manan started looking at the different flavours and after a brief look out, they chooses their individual flavour. Nandini choose a butter stoch scope in a cup, while Manoj choosed a banana and strawberry scope in cone.

Paying for that too, they made way to the car. Settling in, Manik was about to drive but he realised that he just have one hand for now. They decide to eat first and the make a move. Manik agreed more coz in this way he will get some more time to spend with Nandini.

Once the ice cream got over, Manik started the drive, he drove at a safe speed and again after a 2 hours drive, they reached to Nandini's building. As Manik off the car, Nandini turned to him and said, as they realised that they will part ways now.

Nan-good night..........see you tmrw.

Manik huffed beautifully and said.

Ma-i wish this morning to come soon.

Nandini blushed and said.

Nan- drive home safely and give me a call when you reach home.

Just to keep her close Manik spoke.

Ma-roz toh nhi bolti to call.........phir aaj kyu?

Nan-woh isliye kyu ki roz hume itna late nhi hota hai, driver kaka sath hote hai, aap ka hath fracture nhi hota hai and last but not the least.........we are now lover's so we need to take care of each other and say these beautiful words to show our care, concern and affection.

Ma-aacha toh yeh sab lover's krte hai......... boss and employees aisi baatein nhi kr skte hai?

Nan- offo Manik........... professional relationship mei yeh sab nhi aana Chahiye........aap ko kuch pata bhi hai.

Manik giggled at her sweet way of talking and explaining. Soon he stopped giggling and said.

Ma-okay I understood.

Nan-good..........ab mei jaa rhi ho.........take care and give me a call.........I will be waiting for you okay.

Manik moved his head in yes and Nandini unbuckled her seat belt. Than she leaned ahead and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. Manik was not expecting this but he loved her this gesture. She blushed, moved away and was about to get down, when Manik held her hand and stopped her.

Nandini turned to look at him and then Manik came close to her. He too placed a warm kiss on her cheek and said.

Ma-good night to you too.........take care....... Miss me..........and I will wait for the mrng to arrive soon.

Nandini blushed again and opened the door. She quickly said.

Nan-bye Manik.

Manik too immediately replied.

Ma-bye.

Nandini got down, closed the door, waved at him and then entered in her building and then lift. Manik didn't go until Nandini was out of his sight. Once she was gone, Manik drove away.

Nandini entered in her falt and got fresh and chnaged, in the mean time Manik reached home. Just when Nandini came out of her restroom, her phone rang. She looked at the caller id and as expected it was Manik. She picked up the call and.

Nan-hello.

Ma-hello.........madam.......I reached home safely.

Nan-good..........now sleep well.........see you tomorrow morning.

Ma-see you pakka.

Nandini smiled and said.

Nan-yup pakka. Good night.

Ma-take care.........good night.

With this they ended the call. As Nandini was changed, she simply came to bed, while Manik got fresh and changed, msgd his father about his state and came on bed. Both Manan slept remembering each other, this day. They slept with a beautiful smile on their face.

Hey guys here is the update........this chp is comparatively small but I will compensate for this........today I have some work so couldn't make it up with the usual length. How was this chp do tell me. Good night bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

273 3 20
.
254K 9.5K 41
hello friiends this story i gradually got an idea and thought of writing it.. hope you all like it THE story is all about Manik a business man...
90K 4.5K 14
intresting short story with different concept happy reading
50K 2.6K 24
"It's your time to pay my debt BOSS METAWIN"