Yehh jadu hai jinn ka (Magic...

By devnask

story of a man half jinn half human marrying and falling in love with a girl with angel heart. Aman Junaid Kh... More

Character introduction
THE STORY YOU SHOULD KNOW (INTRODUCTION)
PART 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
comeback for devna
part 61

part 23

862 49 7
By devnask

Tabizi go through her book along with pari to find out how to bring back roshni memory atleast by partially.

Tabizi : farah... roshni for the first time used her ayana powers when aman got attacked and she used nargis tree flowers to revive him... she realised her new powers when aman again stabbed him self to identify roshni during encounter with kabir.

Pari/farah: so if anything happens to her khan baba roshni will react. But that time....

Tabizi : aman should not be there. Cause of he be there he again will delete her memory.

Pari : how can we harm aman infront of roshni? neither of us have the power to do anything to baadshah. Im scared for the worst if aman finds out the truth.

Tabizi : i realise that farah. Aman is not like before. With kaalasura guarding him its difficult to get near him moreover harm him.

If anything happens to aman kaalasura will come. First we must go and see roshni and aman. maybe i can talk to aman. He might listen to me.

Junaid use his power to evoke kaala jinn.

Junaid : everything is going as we have planned. Tomorrow night the blood moon will rise. Laila will bring me near it. Help me...help me by bringing aman to the kaala jungle . From there aman's life will change forever.

Kaala jinn agrees to help junaid as he also will benefit from it.

Back in the hospital aman and roshni panics not finding salma in her room. Hospital management also not aware of where is she. Roshni gets worried and starts to cry.

Roshni :yeh saab aapki wajah se. Why did you follow me. You promised me that you will keep an eye on her. I should not have trusted you. If anything happens to my mom i will never forgive you.

Aman remembered how he trusted roshni with his mom. How he failed to understand her situation that day and outcasted her from the house. Today he is in the same situation. He couldnt explain and make her understand that he came because she needed him also.

Aman : roshni ...im very sorry... i promise we will find her..

Roshni: we..no khan baba....enough...il find my mother my self... enough of your help...

Roshni rush out of the hospital searching for salma.

Aman remember how junaid came and asked about salma to doctors. Now he is so sure this must be junaid work since he dont like roshni. Aman follows her

Aman : roshni please listen to me.. its my fault. please let me help you to find your mom. she is like a mom to me also.i wont let anything happend to her. please just give me one chance. ( aman voice is breaking)

Aman and roshni strats to search frantically. they asked strangers on the road...vendors . It was a vain attempt. Aman gets a call from a unknown person.

Unknown guy: i know who are you looking for.. come to the old wharehouse near the hospital to find her. Be fast cause for her health condition she cant sustain long. She need her medication.

Aman and roshni went to the warehouse. Roshni rush and run inside the warehouse before aman.

Aman: Roshni wait..... Baazigar... kaalasura mera pass maat ana... i cant expose my powers. I will manage my self.

As aman enters the warehouse he can see salma is unconsious on a small mattress in the warehouse...

while there was big sized man standing with a knife in his hand near her....

Aman : (push roshni behind him and stand as a shield for her against the kidnaper.) Dont you even dare... you wanna get her...over me first... roshni take ammi and go

Roshni in her mind ( again him protecting me. Why...why everytime he take risk for me. Will he do the same for other ladies as well? Am i developing feelings for him)

Aman push roshni to salma side and fights with the kidnapper...roshni brings salma out and make her sit in the car.

Roshni : i cant leave khan baba alone..i have to help him..

What roshni saw as she enter back the warehouse surpised her and she stood there frozen. The kidnaper stabbed aman....the blood was oozing out from aman's stomach..

Roshni : khan baba.... ( her ayana powers are back. things arround them stopped moving. She took the clips from her hair) how dare you stab my khan baba..... simsim simara....her clips multiplied and attacked the kidnaper...he took a run and escaped....

Roshni rush to aman... he is not breathing......multiple time she try to tap him to wake up... panicked he tried to revive him by trying CPR....

Roshni: no..no....please dont leave me and go..wake up....i need you....

roshni turns and see farah coming into the warehouse.....Roshni run to her and hug farah...roshni is crying scared and confused....

Roshni : farah ...ammi....ammi...someone kidnaped ammi from hospital...they called khan baba and ask us to come. here....here one man he ....farah( roshni hug her tight) he stabbed khan baba....and see here my clips...i use it to attack him...i can move things arround me....

farah what is happening to me... am i imagining everything....and khan baba...i caused his death....

Farah : roshni please calm down...filhal now all you have to do is that follow as i say...first we will send your ammi back to hospital then we will go back to my mother house. There i will explain everyhing...please just trust me and dont ask any question...

As roshni and farah head back home tabizi welcome them with a smile. Roshni realise aman shoes are there....she rush into the room and saw aman was unconsious on the bed... he looked as if he is sleeping...

Tabizi comes from behind

Tabizi : there is lot for me to explain to you. aman is fine..he is just in deep sleep.i want you to calm your self and listen...

WE KIDNAPPED SALMA....

Roshni : what?? WE?? You and farah... no no i trust both of you... you guys cant do that... ( roshni turn and look at aman) That means...you both tried to harm....

Tabizi can sense roshni anger... just like what tabizi anticipated with roshni's clips are in her hand, roshni is ready to attack both of them...

Farah: roshni stop.... please listen to us. No one killed your khan baba... the aman you saw getting stabbed is not the real one...this is the real khan baba....that was just a illusion of him.

Pari explain to roshni how they planned the whole thing

FLASHBACK...

Back in the hospital tabizi and farah visits salma. Salma was alone in the room..After asking the nurse they got to know that aman and roshni have left the room..

Tabizi : farah this is our chance. We have to kidnap salma.

Pari: aap pagal ho gaya kya...aman only deleted you memory right. didnt do anything in your brain right. Hum mamuli aman aur roshni ki bareme baat nahi kar rahi hai...Aap na aayana aur jinnad ka baadshah se panga lena hai...

Tabizi: farah listen. If we kidnap salma

Pari : aman will think its junaid since junaid dont like roshni.

Tabizi :han..so aman wont go near junaid manzil as he will be searching for salma. We can save him in that way. While aman and roshni busy looking i will make a call and ask him to come to warehouse for salma. when he come there i will use laal dhaga on aman. We can create a illusion of aman. As illusion aman enter the warehouse il get original aman back to our house.

Pari : if we somehow plan a attack on illusion aman...... roshni will react. She will use her ayana powers. So we explain to her that she is ayaana....ohhhh tabizi your so smart.

Flashback ends....

Roshni : ayaana ....yeh ayaana kaun hai....laal dhaga...so farah tumari ammi....aur how you guys know that i will react if khan baba get attacked?

Farah : aree yaar..tum toh baar baar bol rahi thi meri khan baba....meri khan baba ...ab bhi smaj nahi aaya??

Tabizi signals farah not to reveal too much... roshni need to get her memory back naturally...and aman need to revive her memory...forcing memory could be dangerous for roshni....

Roshni marriage..her relationship with aman... what happen all this cant be just explained in word to her. .. for now tabizi and pari have to explain to her about ayaana powers only...

Farah : roshni we will explain to you about who is ayanaa. But for sure you will have alot of question. My mom and i cant give answers for everything. As time goes by you will get your answers.

Tabizi and farah explain everything about who is ayaana and how she fought jinn 8000 years ago how now roshni have to protect aman as there is a danger waitting for him.

Tabizi : roshni aman cannot find out anything about this now. You cant reveal your powers to him. just know this aman is in danger now. Only ayaana can keep him safe. Tomorrow night the blood moon will rise.

Finally ayaana is back. Still roshni dont understand from whom she must protect aman or what aman is capable of. Junaid... laila and kaala jinn all working togather. What is their plan?

Keep imagining 💝💝💝 DEVNA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 759 40
# 1 in Destiny series __________________ "Who do you think you're? she asked "Rishte main toh hum apke shohar lagte hain" I replied ...
32.5K 1.7K 25
🚫 MATURE CONTENT 🚫 A Romantic love story Aman and Roshni are best friends from their childhood. They have feelings for each other.At age of 10 Rosh...
8.5K 367 23
A few years ago, Raman and Ishita were wholly in love with each other. Today, she hates him and he doesn't know why. Also, she doesn't seem to remem...
38.8K 1.3K 21
Okay guys, This is basically a fanfiction on our favorite Aman and Roshni [ Roshan]. so this story starts from when they both are stuck in the Dark...