Truth or Dare | PJO/HoO

By shutyoquiznak

A PERCY JACKSON FANFICTION +COMPLETED+ EDIT: i get whiplash every time i see this fanfic and i continuously p... More

YO!
Leo
Piper
Percy
Frank
Jason
Travis
Annabeth
Hazel
Rachel
Leo
Thalia
Leo
Connor
The Beach
Setting Sail
The Gods' Twitter Chat Room
Percy
Connor and Travis
Trouble in Paradise
Annabeth
New Arrivals
I hate you
Texting
Free
All Mixed Up
Awkward
Percabeth Lives On! But Does Jiper?
I Want You Back
Memories
Remembering
Brason
Seeing the Future
Happy Holidays
WAKE UP
Please
Not Gonna Work
What?
Epilogue

Leo

2.4K 55 6
By shutyoquiznak

When Leo had walked out of the cabin, he didn't head over to his cabin. He was going to bunker 9. When he got there he re-examined all of his old works. Then he went over to his work bench and pulled out a piece of paper, a pencil, and an eraser. He started furiously scratching ideas out on his paper. He was re-drawing the Argo II. But with some upgrades.

"A new ship huh?"
"Leave me alone Piper!"
"Leo, that's no way to address a goddess is it? Especially when they come offering help." Only then did he realize it wasn't Piper, it was Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty. He instantly stopped working and fell to his knees.
"I am so sorry Ma'am. Please forgive me, I am very caught up in my-" she put her hand up instantly making him quiet.
"Leo, I know what you seek to do, it is very risky"
"I know"
"I come offering you 3 favors, you can repay me later"
"What"
"You may call upon my name and ask for what you wish. You may not be granted anything breaks magical rules."
"Wait. You. A goddess. Is offering me, a 19 year old boy. 3 favors!?"
"precisely"
"Can it be like anything like, hey Aphrodite can I have a taco?"
"Um, if that's one of your three die heart desirers, then sure?"
"YES!"
"I expect you to use them wisely"
"I will, thank you."

"Looks like your ship is nearly done" she said pointing at Leo's blueprint which was now almost complete.
"Thanks dad" Leo said quietly feeling warm inside.
"I'll leave you to it, don't let me down son of Hephaestus"

"I won't. I will fine and bring back Calypso."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAI PEEPS, I GOT MY IPAD BACK. I'm so happy. Sorry this was short but it was necessary. Once again, I'm sorry about saying this was a T or D story and it's not anymore, but as the writer I found it would be more interesting to make the story have an actual purpose. So sorry, please keep reading though.
~DaughterOfHades💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 0 9
A/N: Hi all! So I am not new to writing Heroes of Olympus stories. I used to be a writer on Quotev with a very popular Nico Di Angelo fanfiction, unt...
482K 8.7K 52
Look, I didn't want to play Truth or Dare. It gets you humiliated in embarrassing, awkward ways. Like kissing a god or having a female-Ariel look. An...
1.9K 39 19
𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙤𝙙. 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵...
4.4K 134 17
Hi! This is my first fanfiction. I decided to make an eventual Valdangelo fic were Leo Valdez is a werewolf, and has been his whole life. I am bas...