High School Sweethearts: BLOO...

By fuckboy_cagayo

"Can I tell you something?" I nod, putting a hand behind my head. She chews on her bottom lip momentarily, lo... More

1: While You Still Can
**2: J. A. T. B.
3: Am I Worse Than Him?
4: Sweet Agony
**5: Tasty
6: What's It Gonna Be?
7: Have No Choice
8: No Room For Errors
9: Panic
11: New Neighbors
12: Ran In The Family
A/N
*13: Cold Sweat
14: Snapped
15: Let's Be Fair
16: Jesy's Right
17: Make Him Remember
**18: Mid Evil
19: Wednesday
20: Captain
21: Slip Ups
22: Sensitive
23: Thank You?!
24: Not The Whole Truth
25: Protege I
26: Protege II
27: Protege III
28: You Need Help
29: Clean Up
30: What We Need Is Therapy
*31: Hot Box
32: Who Is It?
33: Could She Be?
34: Suspicious
35: Spread Out
36: Weird Obsession
37: Familiar Stranger
*38: Like A Bolton
*39: Stalkers & Office Sex
40: When It Started From
41: What It Was Becoming

10: Initiation

277 18 0
By fuckboy_cagayo

Omnipresent

Jesy and Perrie headed to Leigh's later that day. First, they stopped at the Geordie's home to get her anxiety medication. She figured since this was their lives now, the blonde would need to take them more religiously.

They pull up to the house with their nerves racking. Jesy looks at her extremely quiet girlfriend, "Babe?" Her voice came out soft. Perrie looked at her, her eye color was returning, but held no emotion.

"You a'right?" The question was dumb, but she asked anyway. Perrie just gave her an almost dead look, "I took me medicine, so I will be." Jesy sighs, looking back at the house.

Leigh-Anne sounded cheerful on the phone, but she knows better than to let that deceive her. She's just as bent as her little cousin.

She kills the engine then removes the keys from the ignition. Again, she looks at the younger girl, "If you wanna go back, then we can."

"No, let's just... get this over with," her tone was tired with a hint of irritability. Jesy throws open her door and Perrie soon follows, stepping out into the warmth of the late spring-early summer air.

Jesy fixes her clothing before closing and locking her car once Perrie gets out. She offered her hand out to the blonde with a weak smile. Perrie takes it, still devoid of any emotion.

The two walked the little path to the steps then climbed the few to the front door. Jesy raises her fist, but before she could knock, Leigh opens the door with a big, bright smile.

She had her hair straightened in a half up, half down style, wearing nothing but a bra and yoga pants. She had an obvious hickey on her neck and on her left breast from what Jesy could see. There were faint red marks on her toned abdomen.

Jesy nearly cringed when she realized what had most likely happened moments before she and Perrie arrived.

"Hey, Jesy!" The girl greets, wrapping the Essex native in a tight hug. Jesy hugs back reluctantly, patting the girl's lower back. "Uh, hey, Leigh-Anne."

The girl pulls away, still smiling. She invites them in before closing and locking the door.

When Leigh looks back at her friends, she spots her bestest, looking rather pale, "Perrie!" She holds her arms out to her best friend and holds her in a tighter embrace. "How are you feeling, Pezza?"

"Eh," the blonde mumbles. Leigh pulls away with a bit of a pout. "Wanna talk about what happened?" Perrie shakes her head, "I really don't." Leigh takes her face in her hands, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I know this all takes some getting used to, but it's really not that bad," the darker girl says, repeating her mother's words when they first moved to the states.

The blonde practically glares at her, "We're killing innocent people." She whispers this, but with a bit of a growl.

Leigh drops her hands, "That first bloke wasn't innocent. He assaulted Jade, so I did him a favor."

"A favor?!" Perrie blows up, shoving the girl from her without much force; the girl was still very worn out. Her outburst startles her girlfriend. Leigh looked as if she'd cry from that, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Perrie, you have to understand-,"

"I get that you wan'ed revenge 'cause of what he did to her, but what you did was too bloody far!" Leigh's expression changes to a bland one and she hums, seemingly ignoring her best friend.

"Jade's in the basement. She brought something up earlier and it was best if we were all present for this," she says, walking past them to lead them towards the basement.

———

Jade had just finished installing some soundproof foam to cover the walls in the basement and was utterly exhausted. She wipes the sweat from her brow.

She made her way to the whiteboard next to Jed's mannequin. There, she had printed out pictures of her and Leigh's backs, zoomed in on their "tattoos". They were raw and bleeding in the pictures, but had since scabbed some over the weekend.

They still stung, but in the best way to the girls.

Complete loyalty and devotion. Also, a pact.

Beside their pictures were clear spots with the letters J and P with a good amount of space between them. At the top of the board was the word 'Initiation' in neat cursive.

Jade taps her chin a few times then glances at the island, now completely free of blood, thanks to their new recruits. The girl chuckles to herself at that with a shake of the head.

On the island, there was a scalpel, a knife, a razor blade, and a few dark colored towels alongside some hydrogen peroxide. She tilts her head to the side then grimaces.

"Fa fooks sake, this seems like a bloody cult. Minus the robes," she says out loud while picking up the scalpel she used to carve into Leigh.

'You're just making sure they don't talk.'

'Yeah, if they do, the marks on their bodies would surely tell on them.'

'Or you could just kill them.'

'Yeah, that, too.'

"Ugh, shut up a'ready! You lot are makin' me head hurt," she groans, holding her forehead. She sighs, sitting in the somewhat stained wooden chair that Andre died in.

She liked sitting there; it gave her a familiar sense of power that she had from literally ripped her brother's heart out.

Just as she sat down, she heard multiple footsteps approaching. She slowly turns her head to the door when it opens, revealing her girlfriend and their friends.

She gives them a smirk, gradually standing, "Perrie, I heard abou' what happened. How are you feelin'?" She asks in a sweet tone; unsettling to the eldest.

"What do ya want? Why did Leigh call us here?" Perrie crosses her arms over her chest. Her anxiety medication leaves her a bit more irritable than anxious.

The entire situation that she's been exposed to since Friday night just made her even more cross. Just looking at the girl that corrupted her sweet best friend is making her red with fury.

"Babe, calm down," Jesy whispers beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist. Jade tilts her chin up with a thoughtful noise.

She motions for them all to follow her to the board.

Perrie is close behind, followed by Jesy and Leigh. The hazel eyed girl immediately noticed the sharp tools on the island. She then glances back at Leigh, who smiles at her politely.

The smile sent waves of uneasiness through the girl.

Jade stands in front of the board with a closed-lipped smile with her hands folded in front of her. Perrie, still with her arms crossed, glares daggers at the girl.

If looks could kill... honestly, at this point, it's unknown who'd be dead. Everything about Jade's smile just screamed crazy to the blonde.

If I was as mad as the lass, I'd take whatever tool on that table my hand lands on first and jam it in between her perfect brows.

Jade raises an eyebrow at the girl before averting her eyes to Jesy. She cocks her head to side, "I'm just gonna cut right into it," she looks to her left, where Leigh stood.

"Friday night, Leigh and I partook in some torrid... merciless activities," she smirks at the girl, earning an obvious eye roll from Perrie. "...followed by something that bonded us closer than anything."

"Fa fooks sake, what are ya yabbin' about?" The blonde groans impatiently. Both cousins turn their attention to her, one of the two growls lowly.

"Easy, girl," Leigh whispers in Jade's ear before biting on it lightly, making the younger girl shiver a bit. She turns back to the blue eyed girl.

"You're back on your anxiety meds, I see," Leigh comments, earning a snarl. She then continues.

"Well, while Jade punished me for killing Jed, she carved her initials in my back," she moves from in front of the board, exposing her picture.

"What... the fuck?" Perrie says under her breath, looking at her clearly insane best friend. Jade then moves and shows hers, making Jesy cringe with a hiss.

"To assure us that neither of you would talk...," the older Geordie trails off. "No, no, no! Fuck no! You're fuckin' crazy!" Perrie protests.

"Pez, it's not that bad," Leigh says in a soothing voice. "Having the one you love carve their name into you? It's a euphoria that I want to experience for the first time again."

Perrie's eyes expand in disbelief, "Leigh-Anne! Listen to yourself! You sound crazy!"

The darker girl shrugs a shoulder, "Eh, maybe a li'le bit." Jesy, whose face was contorted in horror, "Jade, you can't be serious."

Jade nods with a straight face, "I used this scalpel on her and she used it on me. She's right, y'know? It's a pleasurable pain."

Jesy scoffs, shaking her head, "I'm with Pez on this. You lot are crazy. Babe, let's go." She goes to grab Perrie's hand and starts for the door, but the blonde's sudden scream shakes the room.

Jesy snaps her head to see the very same scalpel Jade was just holding now sticking out of her girlfriend's arm. Perrie had tears in her eyes as she looked at the damage, letting out cries of anguish. Blood stained the light denim jacket.

"JADE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yells at her cousin who stares at the pair with a blank look. Perrie raises her flooded eyes to the girl. Jade quirks a brow, going behind her and pulls out a revolver, pointing it at the two.

"Another step... and I'll kill you right here... right now," she says darkly in a clear voice. Jesy has a stare down with the girl, fire meeting dry ice.

"We don't have to make this hard. Perrie, since I've recently impaired your writing hand, I'll put your initials on Jesy. Sweet cousin of mine, you'll put yours, or even your full name, on Perrie," it was like her entire being changed into something much more evil.

Her voice didn't sound familiar to Jesy. Hell, her accent just about disappeared saying all of that.

It's like the devil was standing before them with subzero emotion in honey brown eyes. Leigh even seemed a bit surprised since the words Claud had said months ago entered her head.

"Remember, the devil was beautiful once."

Though, the girl was also annoyed with Jade since before she had called Perrie, she said, explicitly, not to hurt them in any way.

"Baby, put the gun down," Leigh says with a bit of an eye roll. Jade looks at her, face still void of any emotion. "What did we talk about earlier?" Jade squints her eyes into thin slits before sighing and putting the gun away.

"Pez, c'mere," Leigh says, holding a hand out. At first, the blonde was hesitant, holding her wounded arm while whimpering, eyes still releasing tears.

Then she remembered Leigh knew first aid from her parents.

She doesn't remove her hand from her arm, instead, just follows the girl to the table. Jesy raises her chin at Jade, her blood on fire. "You know," she starts, glancing back at her injured lover before going back to the smaller girl.

"I really, and I mean really, wanna kick your ass right now, Jade," she seethes, eyes going from light brown to a darker green. Jade looks her in the eye as they change.

"Aye?" Jade challenges, nostrils flaring. Jesy nods, clenching her fists, "But I know you're mentally unstable and unpredictable." Jade smiles, "Damn right."

Perrie screams as Leigh takes the scalpel out of her arm. "Shh, it's okay. We're only halfway done," the darker girl soothes, helping her out of her jacket to properly take care of the wound.

"Why are you putting us through this?" Jesy asks. "It's only been three days and Perrie already had a panic attack during class. She's had a bad weekend because of you. Not to mention the mixed signals that one's sending," she points her thumb behind her.

Jade moves her jaw a bit, shifting her weight to her right foot. She says nothing, which further infuriates the older girl. "Why?" Jesy demands.

"Like you said: 'm men'ally unstable," the younger girl says nonchalantly. The older girl shakes her head sadly, "None of this had to happen."

Jade's blank expression returns, "If you think you can talk me out of it, you must not know me." Jesy sighs in irritation, "At least give her the smallest job. Her mentality can't handle the gruesome shit. You of all people should understand."

The girl seems to think about it before humming, "She's in charge of the clean up. Is she thorough?" Jesy nods, "Yeah."

"Since she's bein' tended to at the moment, I'll be markin' you on her behalf."

There really is no turning back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...