HALFBLOOD- A Complicated Fami...

By FRISTA_AP

A Complicated Family, which has ups and downs in their relationships, which has truth and lie in their relati... More

cast
Prolouge
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

1.2K 86 35
By FRISTA_AP

Sumedh pulled Ananya on him again and pinned her to couch, getting on top of her, making sure that he was not crushing her. He was totally not in his sense, forgetting that they were in hospital and started kissing her neck, yet caressing her waist. Ananya controlled herself from not lost in his love and pushed him away. He looked at her getting annoyed and lied on her again.

Sumedh (playing with her hairs): What happened Jaan? Why are you ignoring me?

Ananya: S Samu, she saw us like this.

Sumedh (confused): she? Who?

Ananya: Pranithi, Samu. She came inside just before and saw us. But you were not at all in your sense. Now also see, you are on me and you totally forget that we are in hospital. What if she tells dadi about us? We can never be together.

She keeps on finding fault in him and got tensed thinking about Pranithi. Sumedh sat in couch, putting one hand on the backrest and held Ananya's hand in another.

Sumedh: Anu, relax!! I will talk with her about us today, now itself.

He kissed her forehead and made her sit properly.

Pranithi was at parking lot and fumes in disgusting and disappointment.

Pranithi (thinks): Shameless fellows!! How come my dadi fixed my marriage with him?! My intution is cent percent right. They both are in affair, that too illegal affair!! He is cheating on me!!

Sid came there and parked his car. He got down taking his stuffs and about to leave, when his eyes fell on Pranithi who was in deep thinking, leaning against her car bonnet, he stopped on his way and went to her.

Siddharth (flirtily): Hi babe, Good morning!!

Getting no response from her, he patted her shoulder with his hand lightly. She came to sense and looked at him.

Sid: always lost somewhere. Where were you lost now? Don't wanna go inside?

Pranithi: nothing, Sid, just...

She filled him with the view which she saw in Sumedh's cabin with disgust in her face. He heard her calmly without any reaction.

Siddharth: okay!! Let's go then.

Pranithi: how are you so cool yar? I felt so disgusted. How come they both can cheat me and her husband?

Siddharth: First, this matter is not related to me, so I won't make myself tense. Second, no one can know real truth without confront or confess. Neither You confront them nor they confess anything. So, stop judging them. Now chill, All is well.

Pranithi: chill!! Sid, how come will I be chill, seeing my wouldbe fiance cheating on me?

Siddharth: Praan, he is just your would be fiance, not even your fiance yet. You have time to break this alliance. Instead of judging him, just break this proposal. Now come, let's go.

Pranithi looked at him confusingly. He was correct somewhere, Sumedh is just her wouldbe fiance and she yet have time. But she doesn't wish to think about what is not in her hands. She let the destiny decide what she has to face and went with him inside. Siddharth knocked the door of Sumedh's cabin.

Sumedh: come in.

They both entered inside. Sumedh was asusual seeing files, sitting in his seat. While Ananya was doing her mobile, sitting at the seat opposite to him. Sumedh looked up from his file.

Sumedh: Sit

They both sat opposite to him. Just then Ananya realised their both presence and became nervous. Sumedh blinked his eyes at her and assured her that everything will be fine.

Siddharth: Good morning, Sumedh and special Good morning to Anu.

Sumedh: Good morning.

Ananya: and Ananya, only...

Siddharth ( cuts in between): only your husband can call you Anu.

He said that looking at Sumedh, making Ananya nervous. Sumedh ignored Siddharth, as he very well know by that time, that he can never change this flirty. He turned to Pranithi, who was so silent than usual.

Sumedh: Pranithi, I am really sorry. When we met first, my dadi was hearing our talks, that's why I told that I agreed for marriage and would give chance to this marriage. But truly I am not interested in marriage or you. I just feel like you are sister to me. I don't have any feelings for you. Plus, I am married already. My wife is none other than Ananya. We love each other since our 1st year in college and we got married 3 years back, even dadi knows. But she wanted me to divorce Anu, as she couldn't give heir. But truly we are not divorced. We just told our families like that as dadi is heart patient. I can't tell no to dadi. That's why I am asking you to tell no.

He told that all in single breath without letting Siddharth interrupt with his stupid questions. Pranithi felt guilt hearing him and listened to him calmly.

Pranithi: I am sorry, Sumedh. I am also in same situation. I can't say no due to my family pressure.

Siddharth: Atleast he has reason that his dadi is heart patient. What reason you have other than family pressure?

Pranithi: I too have dude. My dadi is cancer patient. Her last wish is this.

Siddharth (suppressing his laugh): what is her last wish? Want you to marry another girl's husband.

Pranithi (hit him lightly): Shut up, Idiot!! I don't know that he is married and all. I just agreed to my dadi, as my family and his family are family friends.

Siddharth: how strange! Family friends but doesn't know that he is married.

Pranithi: bander, I was with my dad in London since childhood, I came to India, just 1 year back. So, obviously I don't know any of our family friends.

She was nearly shouting because of getting annoyed by him. But he was looking at Ananya, who was busy with her mobile. She hit his shoulder.

Pranithi: Atleast act like not flirting with her minding her husband near her.

Siddharth: So what, whom I can flirt is my wish.

Sumedh: And one good news is that, You are gonna train under me. As she relieved from work, just will be with me here as she will be alone at home and have to see incase any emergency cases here.

Siddharth: oh no, this is very bad news for me. By the way why you relieved Anu?

Ananya: first, call me Ananya!! 2nd We are going to be parents. So, I relieved from work.

Pranithi and Siddharth: woww!! Congrats!!

Ananya and Sumedh: Thanks.

Siddharth: Then you guys can stop marriage with this reason na, because your dadi don't want Anu... I meant Ananya for baby only na.

Sumedh: we thought of tell after 2 months. But till then, she will plan for marriage.

Pranithi: okay, then I am leaving, I will try something to stop this wedding. By the way, Ananya, Give me your number, I will send this bander's embrassing video, you can make it viral, if he annoys you and Sumedh, your dadi gave me your breakfast when she came here morning. But guess, you had already.

Sumedh: Yes!! But she doesn't know, so she always brings when I don't go home.

Pranithi: okay!!

She sent that video of Siddharth's to Ananya. Siddharth looked at video over Pranithi's shoulder and got shocked, as he and Riya, his girlfriend and fiancee only know about that video, as she only took that video when he danced in towel only.

Pranithi: Don't think much, bander. I got this video from your Riya only. We both are online friends, since long. I told her about your annoyance, so she sent me this video to stop you from annoying.

Siddharth smiled remembering Riya. Riya is a kind of girl, he ever loves and loves more. She never doubts him for flirting other girls or restrict him from flirt others. The trust, she has on him, just make him feel blessed with angel in his life. Sumedh started doing his work and Ananya continued her mobile, while Pranithi left to home. Siddharth doesn't realise anything happening around him, just lost in his dream world with Riya.

... To be continued

Are you all liking the book?

How was the chapter?

Can they stop this wedding?

Who is Riya?

What will happen next?

Please, do vote and comments, either positive or negative.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
370K 22K 95
Avneet Singhania who's life is fully messed. Horrible past, trust issue, broken heart and soul. A fully depressed girl. She don't trust on herself Si...
150K 8.4K 81
( Not Edited ) (MY 1st FF ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š) ( Not Edited ) My first ever book that's why I won't remove, I was just 14 to 15 years old when I wrote it, so it i...