Haunted Beasts

Par Tadiwanshe

Heaven Ross has always been weird and different and she was okay with that but after starting afresh at a ne... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
A/N
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
EPILOGUE : PART 1

CHAPTER 6

21 4 0
Par Tadiwanshe

The rest of the day goes by like every other day. Ella is still upset over Kevin rejecting her for Amelia but I do my best to cheer her up by distracting her with questions of the party. It works of course because she goes on and on about how excited she is and how she plans on getting wasted so she can forget Kevin.

Being homeschooled for over 8 years did a number on me and living with Ronnie doesn't help much because she barely goes out. I have been trying on countless dresses and I still don't know what to wear. I know I'm putting extra effort because I'm also aiming at impressing Sky. I decide to wear a simple denim dress and pair it with platform boots.
I'm brushing my hair when I hear a light knock on my door.i see Ronnie standing by the door. "Hi." I say.

"Hey, you look nice."

"Thanks."

"Mum was wondering if you were joining us for dinner."

"No I'm going to a party." I say as I finish brushing my hair.

Ronnie frowns a little. "Party? What party?"

"A friend at school invited me and I already asked Dad and he said it's okay." I explain.

"Oh ,have fun then." She adds with a smile and I momentarily entertain the idea of going with. I immediately shake my head at the thought. No Ronnie and I aren't friends so there's no way I'm going to a party with her.

"You look lovely dear." Alice says when I go downstairs. She's sitting on the couch in my dad's arms.

"Yes though I have to say that dress is a little short." My dad says disapprovingly and Alice smacks him a little in the arm.

I roll my eyes at him. "Yes dad it's a party not church."

Alice chuckles. "Don't listen to him sweety you look great. Are you sure you can't stay for dinner though,it's almost done?" She looks so hopeful but I have to decline. "Ok then,have fun at the party."

"Ok bye."I wave at them before leaving the apartment. I'm grateful that my dad lent me his car of course he wasn't so thrilled about the whole idea but my stepmom convinced him.
I get behind the wheel and start the engine. When the garage doors open I begin to pull out of the building but immediately stop the car when I see a silhouette of a man right in front of the car. Fortunately I don't crush into the other cars whilest trying to avoid the man.

I'm breathing hard and fast as I try to figure out what exactly just happened. Maybe it was one of the other tenants in the building. But if I am being honest the man looked so still and no way shaken, he looked more like a statue but I still feel the need to go and apologize for nearly running him over.

In haste I unclip my seatbelt and get out of the car. I'm startled when I don't see anyone in the garage. I walk a few steps away from the car in search of my almost victim but I still don't see him. "Hello?" I shout with a shaky voice. "Is anyone here?"

Suddenly all the lights in the garage started acting up as they switched on and off repeatedly. Someone was messing with me for sure. "I'm sorry ok ,I didn't see you!" I shout hoping whoever he is he will take pity on me,show himself and accept my apology rather than this taunting.
The lights seem to have calm down because they are nolonger going on and off. I sigh in relief but as start to make my way back to car the light right beneath me explodes and the shards of glass fall around me.

Now I'm scared ,I thought this was some mindless prank to teach me a lesson but now I actually fear for my life. Without thinking much I send a text to Ronnie asking her to meet me in the garage. I nolonger feel safe by myself so I don't really care if Ronnie and I are friends all I know is I'm not going out by myself.

Fortunately Ronnie doesn't mind going to the party with me in fact she's excited about going to a party. She however is concerned about me but I don't tell her about my incident because then I would have to admit I almost ran over someone and I don't want my dad mad at me.

Ella's house is only thirty minutes away from the apartment which is a relief because the drive there with Ronnie is pretty awkward. I am still reeling from the encounter in the garage but I am determined to enjoy my first party.

Ella is the life of the party,from taking shots to dancing with almost every guy in the room , one tell that she's pretty drunk and once in a while I catch her watching Kevin and Amelia. This only causes her to drink even more.
"Here drink this." She hands both Ronnie and I drinks. Ronnie is hesitant but she drinks after I do.

"It's vodka!" Ella shouts proudly.

"Vodka?" Ronnie asks as if it's the first time she's heard of it.

"Yesss." Ella slurs. "Don't you just love vodka?" She starts to giggle."Dance with me Evie." She's almost sulking.

"Go I will chill here." Ronnie tells,I can tell she's still feeling the effects of the vodka,gosh she's such a lightweight.

Ella drags me to the open space where a few People are dancing. I recognize some of them from class but most of them I have never seen before.
I'm not much of a dancer but I try to keep up with Ella. I copy all of her moves ,from playing with my hair to shaking what little I have. After a few minutes the dance floor is crowding up and I begin to feel dizzy and I decide I have had enough. I decide to go upstairs in search of a bathroom.

Before I make my way upstairs I see Ronnie looking comfortable on the couch with non other than Cassandra Rosemont. Cassandra is whispering something in Ronnie's ear and she giggles. I want to separate them but Cassandra sees me watching them and the smile she gives me chills me to the bone so I decide to leave it. They won't see each other again anyway so no harm in letting them chat.

I almost bumb into Phoebe when I make it upstairs. "Hi." She says and I'm surprised when she continues. "Are you looking for Sky?"

I'm surprised by her direct question regarding Sky because I know for sure she's inlove with him. "Yes."

"Oh well his room is the second one down the hall." She even points in the direction.

"Ok thank you." I say and ignore how and why she knows Sky's room. I push it in the back of my mind and go to the bathroom first. I want touch up my face before I go see Sky.

I enter the first bathroom I see and wash my face. When I look in the mirror after wiping my face with a towel I'm shocked when I see Cassandra's reflection in the mirror. I turn to face her and there she is smiling at me.
"Hey." She says.

"Hello. Why are you in here?" I ask as she walks towards me.

"Same as you." I came to clean up." She's standing way too close for my liking but I do my best to ignore it.

"Hmm well I'm done so the bathroom is all yours." I say rather quickly and attempt to leave but she grabs my hand.

"You should stop thinking about him."

I look at her and what she's possibly talking about. "Excuse me?"

"Him. You are letting him taunt your mind and thoughts of him are going to dominate you if you don't stop."

I remove my hand from her hold. "If you are talking about Sky you can forget it." I say rather furiously. How dare she tells me what to do?

Cassandra laughs a little then brings her hand to my face. "You are very transparent." She purrs as she pushes my hair to the side. "It's very easy to read you."

I push her away. "I'm not listening to you." I start to leave but she stops me.

" It's the beginning of the end. Hold my hand,I won't let you fall ,I shall keep you safe always."

"How did you...." I'm very confused ,isn't that what I heard in my dream?

"He promised you ,didn't he? You know better than to trust him."

Before I can stop myself I grip Cassandra's throat in an attempt to scare her or hurt her. "I know better than to trust you. Are you stalking me is that it?"

She actually has the audacity to laugh. "Not at all. I just want to help. I don't want history repeating itself sister." She says and removes my hand from her neck.

"Well I don't need your help. Just stay away from me,you and your sisters." My voice is harsh but I don't care I'm done with their bullshit. I leave the bathroom and this time I make sure she doesn't hold me back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

812 136 63
she was just a lowly demon trying to hide in the shadows of hell not to be seen by the king whose lust for her knows no bounds and thirst for my love...
10.7K 361 31
They say the world of the supernatural isn't real... or is it? Megan Ross is a normal sixteen year old girl from the city. Her parents are doctors an...
39.1K 6K 31
Bad boy supreme Caleb Dawson crashes into Amy Irvine's world as a spectre that no one can see, hear, or touch, unleashing a chain of events beyond he...
20.1K 1.8K 21
Two months after finding out that they have magical abilities, Quinn is still struggling to come to terms with the fact that they're a witch. It beco...