Remember You ( August Alsina...

By Xo_For_Life

when you see a girl getting pistol whipped do you help her or keep it moving ? especially when your a drug ri... More

Remember You ( August Alsina & Yn Story )
" What If " ?
Meeting Trey
Meeting The Fam
Where Do I Know You From ?
"I Found You"
"Who Am I" ?
" is this true "
" That Bitch "
- Cleaning Up
Their Home -
College Screw Up
Im Glad ..
Remember Me
Block
Mind Games ..
She's Her
Was it him ?
I cant believe it !
Why Me ?

|| Outta Your Mind ||

913 60 4
By Xo_For_Life

|| August ||

- Saturday

" Man I fucked up "  trey puffed his black slowly and he gave me a gesture to tell me why . " I fucked another bitch " he nearly dropped his black and he looked like he was disappointed. " you a dumb mother fucka " . " I know , I need to cut this shut off before it gets worst " I pulled out my iPhone seeing I had a message from her to come over , so I left Trey house to fix this.

I pulled up to a decent house , I rang the door bell and she answered in lingerie "come on baby" I stopped her . " look last time was a mistake man , I got a fiance and daughter I don't need to be doing this shit to them so let's cut this short " she laughed. " nigga iight just come chill with me watch a movie with me " she put in a disk and it was , me and her fucking on the desk , " like this movie " I got up and immediately smashed the DVD player . " why record me " she smirked evil like . " I'm not stupid I knew you would pull this , your not the first " I grimaced at her . "  what can I do to get you to leave me alone " she got up and pulled me close. " make love to me , harder , the best I've ever had and I'll leave you alone " she kissed my neck and I felt my jaw clench over and over. "iight" I pushed her on the couch , and pulled off my clothes just ramming myself into her . I was basically fucking her brains out . " Slow down August it's starting to hurt " I chuckled . " naw best you ever had remember " she started screaming , I covered her mouth and went on and on till I couldn't go no more. I got off of her and she looked broken " no  bitch stay away from me okay " she nodded wiping her tears . after I pulled out of her drive way , I felt disgusted with myself , I can't believe I raped someone , what if she filmed that , what if your YN sees that , she might never let me near Phoebe again.

Your name

I fed Phoebe , and helped Shania set up her nursery , " whew " she stopped holding her stomach. " you good nia" she nodded and giggled. " just felt that little movement" I was so happy for her , she loves Phoebe always wanted a child of her own last one she was going to have , miscarriage took its life . " how are you and trey ?" she blushed . " were great he takes so much care of me , but lately just a little he's been really jumpy , like I don't know what that is " I shrugged . " maybe it's just the thing in the back of his mind preparing him for fatherhood " she nodded and smiled . " you and August " , " girl we good , he can't get enough of me , he can't see himself with anyone else " she high fived me and continued decorating

comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
360K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
2.1M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
837K 50.3K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...