The "Accident" [Bokuaka]

By matsukii_

Taking a gigantic break from writing It's a usual day for Akaashi.. But one thing changes everything.. Somet... More

Chapter 1 (lemon) Named that becuz it like pouring lemon into ur eyes
Chapter 2
This ain anything lol
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Annoncement!!!! READ THIS
Questiom
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Q & A
Chapter 24 (Special w/Smut)
Chapter 25
Please Read! REQUESTING TIME
Requests Chapter
Announcement
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

1.1K 30 37
By matsukii_

Everyone rushed out the doors of their classes, flooding the hallways with bustling students once the bell dismissed them. A loud buzz filled the air as students made their way to their club activities or lockers.

Akaashi made his way to his locker, grabbing his change of shoes and some books to study from. He let out a sigh, exhausted from the tedious lengthy lesson of history. Akaashi left the building along with the small crowd dispersed through as some club activities were cancelled for those.

He strolled around the building, humming as the birds sung at the top of their lungs. The luscious grass beneath his feet contained a few twigs and rubble,  crunching beneath him upon every step he took. His feet sunk into the grass as he approached the gym entrance, being the first one there. He clutched his bag strap slung  over his left shoulder as he entered. His head inspecting the room, the slight odour of metal, sweat and plastic drenched the air. He inhaled the scent deeply, closing his eyes as memories flicked through his head. He went over to the bench in the back corner of the room near the seating area for crowds (forgot what it was called). He dumped his bag beside the bench. He crouched down as he grabbed his volleyball clothing. He made his way out, in the direction of the locker room which was to his right.

Entering the dimly lit room, light flooding through the window panels. He entered, strolling over towards the changing room which was further in. Changing quickly into his uniform as his mind was flooded with random thoughts he had throughout the day.
He finished up quickly, stumbling over to his locked. His head turned towards the entrance as he heard playful voices boom from outside. It was Bokuto of course. Akaashi unlocked his locker and quickly chucked In his clothing he had previously worn. Akaashi suppressed a smile as Bokuto stumbled into the room with his signature
"Hey hey hey". Akaashi greeted him politely as he left to do some warm ups and stretching.

---

It was the end of training, the teammates drenched in sweat. Some lay on the floor, exhausted while others were too hyped to even contain their abundance of energy which somehow didn't collapse. Akaashi was seated on the bench chugging from his water bottle.

Everyone was called into a ring, discussing what they could improve on and what they did well. They chatted about tactics and other things. Bokuto couldn't contain himself, blurting out random things ever so often.

Everyone split up once the coach had finished, packing up some of their things. Bokuto had begged Akaashi to stay a bit longer to practice his spikes and so Akaashi obeyed. The two promised the coach they would have everything packed up by the end. The coach nodded as the two bowed and thanked him in unison.

The two got into their usual positions, Akaashi beside the net while Bokuto was further back because he needed space to spike.

Akaashi threw the ball up in the air, waiting for it to come down. Once it was close enough, the tips of his fingers glided on the ball, setting it up to Bokuto. Bokuto took a leap, pulling his right arm back in the bow and arrow position. Once it was perfectly placed in from of him, he hit it over the net, crashing into the ground, doing a perfect diagonal spike. But you know how stupid he can be, and so he ended up landing right in the net. Akaashi's hand hovered over his mouth as he suppressed a laugh, his eyebrows knitted together.

"Hey, I wasn't paying attention ok!" Bokuto claimed grumpily as Akaashi couldn't contain himself. He squatted down in laughter, releasing his beautiful laugh which filled every corner throughout the whole room. Bokuto couldn't contain himself either, smiling along with a chuckle at the truly adorable sight in front of him. Bokuto decided to do something.

He snatched Akaashi up in the air, literally yeeting him into the abyss. Akaashi was mortified while Bokuto continued throwing and catching him like a father with their baby.  He caught the glint in Bokuto's eye as he continued screaming, pleading for him to let him down. Bokuto just laughed at him though until his arms got a bit tired. Bokuto caught Akaashi as the two laughed together. The laughter died down as they started staring into each others eyes, a smile creeping up onto both of their lips. They stayed like that for a bit. Akaashi leaned forward and nuzzled his forehead against his, back to laughing.

"Ok you can put me down now, Bokuto," the man dared to laugh and respond with no.
"I will tell your mother that you failed your maths test if you don't put me down now," bluntness obviously evident in his voice, the grin wiped off of Bokuto's face. He put him down on the ground gently. "AkaAaashii," he wailed.

Bokuto leaned into the crook of Akaashi's neck, sobbing?..
He sobbed into his neck, complaining about how much of a failure he was because he killed his pet rock. Also sobbed about the math test too. Akaashi stood there, frowning with his widened eyes. He stroked his back awkwardly as the atmosphere felt tense.

"Uhhh Bokuto, you can stop now.. We have to pack up you know.." He stated as he sobbed on for a bit longer. Bokuto wiped his eyes as he waddled off slowly, packing everything up with Akaashi. He rambled on about how he was the best father to his rock and how their pet dog managed to piss on it while it was in his hands. Akaashi frowned at that statement as he kept rambling. What the actual fuck.. He thought as he was now deeply concerned with Bokuto, the concern clearly evident on his face as he held a sour expression.

The two had finished packing up, grabbing their duffel bags. Akaashi took a sip of the water from his bottle to get rid of the sour taste from earlier about the dog piss. God that got intense..

The two made their way to the locker room, the sun nearly down entirely as the sky became filled with magenta, purple and navy blue. It was a clear sky, no clouds wandering around. The two walked up to their designated lockers, unlocking them and grabbing a fresh outfit of clothing. The two chatted back and fourth and somehow the topic of bananas being berries came in.

Once the two went into the shower rooms, Bokuto decided to ask Akaashi.
"Um, do you wanna come in with me?" He questioned, eyes shut as the two shared the same tone of crimson on their cheeks. "Uhh.. Yeah.." Akaashi mumbled as Bokuto threw his first up into the air.

The two wandered in into the last stall together.

"Ladies first," Bokuto pulled the stall door towards himself, gesturing for Akaashi to enter. Bokuto then proceeded to hit himself with the door, his brain not functioning properly. His face scrunched in together as Akaashi failed to not laugh. He responded with a playful roll of his eyes as he entered. He chuckled as he entered with Bokuto soon following in behind, handling his face in his hand.

The two placed their new set of clothing side by side to each other along with their keys on the hooks. Bokuto was first to remove his clothing, Akaashi doing it after he had finished. Bokuto twisted the hot water tap then turning the cold water tap a bit afterwards to even out the temperature as most people do (if you don't then that means you want everyone to perish in hell).

The temperature became perfect just as Akaashi slipped in (no, not like that you pervert!). Akaashi twisted his head away shyly as Bokuto chuckled to himself. He grabbed him and started singing, Akaashi following suit. The two sang at the top of their lungs to whatever tune that popped up into their heads. Bokuto couldn't take his eyes off of the literal eye candy in front of him.

Akaashi started singing a tune that was oddly familiar to Bokuto. It was on the tip of his tongue but he just couldn't think of it at that moment. He looked down at Akaashi who was smirking. Oh god he's hot!

Akaashi smirked, lifting Bokuto's chin up with his index finger, staring into his eyes.
"I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling," his smirk grew, "gotta make you understand~".

That's when Akaashi started singing at the top of his lungs.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down~, never gonna turn around and desert you~". He continued.

"Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you~" he pointed towards Bokuto who was in tears. He cried for two good reasons.
One because of the beauty of the man in front of him and two..

Because Akaashi fucking Keiji had rickrolled him. He had fucking rickrolled him I'm the most humanly beautiful way possible.

Bokuto's sobbing became louder as Akaashi comforted him awkwardly. He mumbled about how beautiful it was, the rickroll, singing, Akaashi. Everything. He wailed and complained about how he got rickrolled, playfully punching him in the chest.

Akaashi sighed as Bokuto had soon recovered.

---

The two went back to their singing. The had paused as they stared deeply into each other's eyes. Akaashi couldn't contain himself no longer. His eyes contained a lustful look to them and before he knew it, he had latched himself onto Bokuto. His leg wrapped around him as he tugged down on his hair greedily, thirsty and deprived of affection. (Ha 69 noice)

Akaashi leaned forward, pressing his ever so delicate lips onto Bokuto's with strong force. His lips were a bit rough but Akaashi couldn't care less. He had practically thrown himself onto the older, deepening the kiss. After that Bokuto started sending a trail of kisses down his neck, pleasurable moans escaping his lips as he begged for more. Bokuto started off at his jaw and down to the crook of his neck. He moved upwards and went back to kissing Akaashi.

Akaashi's arm was wrapped around Bokuto's neck, the other tugging at his hair.

Bokuto licked Akaashi's bottom lip, Akaashi nodding as he left a tiny gap for Bokuto to slip into. His tongue entered the familiar surroundings, polishing every surface he could. Akaashi moaned even more into the kiss as Bokuto deepened it. Lustful thoughts filled both of their heads as the atmosphere surrounding them became even more steamy. The amount of kissing fluctuated as Akaashi was left in a moaning mess once again. The taste of vanilla filled Bokuto's senses as a trail of saliva came from the two once he slipped out. The two were left in a panting hot mess as their minds forced their eyes to meet. The odour of sweat had been cancelled out from their session, keeping them distracted from the foul odour.

Akaashi smiled as he glanced into Bokuto's eyes, leaning up and giving him a wholesome peck on the lips. Bokuto grinned as he became all giddy about what had happened. Akaashi let out an airy laugh as Bokuto went on about how great the two were with his wide and proud grin.

Akaashi stopped Bokuto from going on as he cupped his face, his lips crashing into his lightly. His head twisted a bit as he smiled into the kiss. Once the two separated, Akaashi nuzzled his head onto Bokuto's bare chest, embarrassed at how much of a hot mess the two were. Bokuto let out a light chuckle as he wrapped his arms around him, embracing him into one of his bear hugs. Akaashi's eyes stumbled upon Bokuto's face as Akaashi's eyes had a soft look to them which made Bokuto tighten the hug, nuzzling his face against Akaashi.

Akaashi patted his back as his eyes traced his physique. It was suggested that the two should get going before the same scenario that happened before would replay again. Bokuto grabbed Akaashi's towel, wrapping it around his muscular yet slim physique from behind. The smile on Akaashi's face never left as he cherished the moment and the boy he fell in love with.

The two quickly got dressed and this time..

Akaashi. Had. Brought. Socks.

Akaashi got changed first, waiting patiently for Bokuto to finish. He couldn't get the thought out of his mind that Bokuto's hair somehow stood up all day. The two walked together to their lockers, dropping off some of their items.

The two walked hand in hand, Bokuto's tenacious grip comforting as the two left together.

Author: hello, finally a new chapter. I know the story doesn't seem as humorous as before but I wanted a bit of a smut and wholesome feel to this.
Also please tell me if the smut part is ok, I feel like it isn't too good and I just want some reassurance from someone who isn't me. I want to improve my smut scenes and which in the past (aka chapter 15) I think it was well written for my standard anyways. I also realised that their personality snare different in the story rather than the series so I'll adapt to that after this chapter. Anyways Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Bye!

Hey bitches, just found out it was Bokuaka day. Fuck. I have no idea what to write for it. I also have realised that the characters barely depict what they actually act like. I'm gonn binge read the whole manga with all its Bokuaka moments so bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.2K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
274K 10.1K 83
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [canon pairing/OC pairing] Category⭐️ I'm just Haruka Akiyama, a regular 2nd year high school...
27.8K 523 32
(Omegaverse AU) Story of how these 2 opposite people got together and had a happy married life but How will these 2 Newlyweds handle being together w...
65.8K 2.7K 66
Oikawa, Suga and Akaashi were figure skaters. They all needed that freedom and the feeling of the ice. The feeling was enough to overpower the rude a...